Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) (19427 Views)

Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba / GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims / Why You Don't Hear Southern Nigerian Muslims Responses On National Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by begwong: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
DMainMan: @logicboy. Aw dare u start by saying Salaam. Y ar u copying us. As an atheist, u ar a loser in lyf and d day of Judgement. Aw cant u blieve in d Supreme Being, ALLAH (GOD). U ar here supportin ur religion (christianity) while disguising u ar an atheist. Is dat aw bad christianity is. U ar nt proud of ur religion. If anyone talk negatively abt atheism u wil fly to christianity and vice versa.

If u dont take tym i wil hack and expose all ur nairaland history wher u use several usernames just to lie against Islam. I pity ur life. U ar beta dan dis na. Who instigated u to change ur gudnes. U should utilise ur brain in promoting serenity

Since u ar stil a boy dere is always tym to change and b a real Man. Wot ar u even doin on nairaland. U should go and read ur buk so dat u can finally pass ur exam and gain admission afta so many trials. Dont waste ur brain and tym here.
"First of all, we have to establish three facts. The first fact is that I am not a christian or a believer in God, and so, I am not trying to preach a religion or promote christianity in this letter. "
DID U REALLY READ THIS PART OF HIS WRITE-UP OR U JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP AND STARTS TYPING JUNK?

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by goodmike7: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
rastamouse: Hey Logicboy...its been quite a while and I am glad that it was rather 'you' and not any of 'us' who brought this topic up. I know many people will be wondering what I mean by 'you' and 'us'...

There is so much division in this world and I think unless those are addressed, this world will never have any tangible peace. Contrary to what some people love to always say, RELIGION IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN THE ONLY PROBLEM. Rather it is mankind's desire to have his way, no matter what the consequence, that has caused all the problems that we have today.

Whenever I read the usual hate-filled posts of Ghanaians vs Nigerians and vice versa on this forum, part of me laugh and the other part wonder if majority of us think better than animals do. In the animal kingdom, it is always 'us' against 'them'. There are certainly no middle grounds. An enemy is always an enemy. A cat will hardly appreciate anything that a mouse does. That is very much understandable of animals. Should the same be true for mankind?

Why would a 12-year-old arab call a jew his enemy or a Christian brand every Muslim a terrorist? Why should you blindly hate someone because your father did? The funny thing is that we find a way to always divide ourselves with things that may not be necessary. Politics, tribalism, race, class, football, religion, school, type of car, language we speak, currency we use etc etc. In all these madness, we have forgotten the most important thing that unites us- man made in the image of GOD! Is this not ridiculous?

Why should we always find an excuse to kill ourselves?

Do christians kill
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
dederocs:
mazaje is correct,muslims follow hadiths blindly cos they were born into the faith...they have no choice to discern and choose.such a miserable life of mind numbness.
This is false. Muslims are not all mindless zombies.
I had a feeling the thread would be filled with anti-Islamic hate speech immediately I read the OP.
Please mind your words, don't let your hatred for Muslims lead you to uttering false statements.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by elbinmanny(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
vedaxcool: Wow, this is essentially illogical rants:

1. El Rufia tweets got to how many? Compared to the thisday publication?at least nairaland which has a greater reach than el rufia tweet followers, yet no muslim have ever engage in riot what so ever, because of the numerous blasphemy our ever so "tolerant" op engages in. The op indeed is an epic fail in this regard

2. Riots in the Northern part of the country is the hand work of street urchins who use it as a pretext to loot the property of non muslims.

3. Whenever Government is willing to do something about the poverty situation in the north, riots will definately be a thing of the past!

4. Most Northern elite prefer to do nothing about poverty in the north! Mazaje claims to be Hausa man who has 1 miilion dols in his account yet the money is preferably left in a bank account than helping the poor, sadly this is how most so called northern muslim elite have preferred the status quo to be maintained, poverty in the north is the $ajor fuel for conflict that is why you rarely hear of such in places like Saudi, Qater, the UAE etc!

5. The op lies when he assumes nothing is being done by muslims especially in this regards towards fighting extremism (imagine the ignoramus calling BH fundamentalism when clearly it is extremism) of course the OP has never attended any mosque in the north to know any of what is being done.

6. Strong government, until the government deal with the criminals who go about killing non muslims, the isssue will keep repeating itself, government has sowed impunity by not metting out punishment to this criminal elements. Of course our "tolerant" op really does not know what he is talking about!
Who is this bigoted and incubated slowpoke??
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Ola0711: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
God bless u Mazaje...are u really an Hausa christian?
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by adexsimply(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
i wonder why sum people are always filled with bitter responses to serious posts
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by jude33084(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2013

1. El Rufia tweets got to how many? Compared to the thisday publication?at least nairaland which has a greater reach than el rufia tweet followers, yet no muslim have ever engage in riot what so ever, because of the numerous blasphemy our ever so "tolerant" op engages in. The op indeed is an epic fail in this regard

2. Riots in the Northern part of the country is the hand work of street urchins who use it as a pretext to loot the property of non muslims.

3. Whenever Government is willing to do something about the poverty situation in the north, riots will definately be a thing of the past!

4. Most Northern elite prefer to do nothing about poverty in the north! Mazaje claims to be Hausa man who has 1 miilion dols in his account yet the money is preferably left in a bank account than helping the poor, sadly this is how most so called northern muslim elite have preferred the status quo to be maintained, poverty in the north is the $ajor fuel for conflict that is why you rarely hear of such in places like Saudi, Qater, the UAE etc!

5. The op lies when he assumes nothing is being done by muslims especially in this regards towards fighting extremism (imagine the ignoramus calling BH fundamentalism when clearly it is extremism) of course the OP has never attended any mosque in the north to know any of what is being done.

6. Strong government, until the government deal with the criminals who go about killing non muslims, the isssue will keep repeating itself, government has sowed impunity by not metting out punishment to this criminal elements. Of course our "tolerant" op really does not know what he is talking about!

In your post you fail to include the actions of Iran, Pakistan or Egypt? or are they not part of what the Op is preaching against?
You also said that the op has never attended a mosque in the north for him to know what effort they have made to create peace? I will tell you this; if majority of the northern Muslims that attend mosque daily still engage in greater, yes greater violence due to the said blaspheming? then it will be pertinent to say that Imam in Northern mosque preach hate of non Muslims instead of the opposite. wink

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ola0711: God bless u Mazaje...are u really an Hausa christian?
Muslim then Christian now Atheist...

tongue
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by jamil2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
BĂ©lla3: I love this thread!
you dont need to advertised you can go ahead and marry it.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by batstan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mtcheeeeewwww! Wish we all could use this same zeal to occupy GOVERNMENT in a peaceful revolt. They create such to divide us while they do what they like under our noses.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by adexsimply(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
jamil!:
you dont need to advertised you can go ahead and marry it.
shey the guy offend u b4 ni?
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by VellyG(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2013

And this people u call criminaLs will say "May Allah's name be praised" before they kill,slaughter or detonate a bomb and u call them criminals. My dear let's stop deceiving ourselves. Christains where killed in the heat of riots when Sharia Law was opposed by minority christains in kaduna. Christains where pointed out by muslim neighbours when rioters approached each neighbourhood.pls don't put the blame on the level of poverty in the North.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by begwong: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
VellyG:
And this people u call criminaLs will say "May Allah's name be praised" before they kill,slaughter or detonate a bomb and u call them criminals. My dear let's stop deceiving ourselves. Christains where killed in the heat of riots when Sharia Law was opposed by minority christains in kaduna. Christains where pointed out by muslim neighbours when rioters approached each neighbourhood.pls don't put the blame on the level of poverty in the North.
Point of correction;Christians are not minorities in kaduna oooo!
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by omo9ja1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
I like the way he wrote

I hope my people will see sense in what that gentleman is saying

my people perish for lack of vission
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Afexlove: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
As a christian i observe something.... I followed el rufai on twitter.. Buh i think a christian tweet it and later re tweeted by el rufai... Letz blame our own boy that tweet that stupid tin b4 we blame dat rufai... That tweet was from a christian
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by begwong: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Afexlove: As a christian i observe something.... I followed el rufai on twitter.. Buh i think a christian tweet it and later re tweeted by el rufai... Letz blame our own boy that tweet that stupid tin b4 we blame dat rufai... That tweet was from a christian
Elrufai never mentioned that in his apology either lipsrsealed
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Of course, only intellectually re-tarded people are ignorant of the existence of God. And the letter reads like something written by a child in primary school and cannot even come close to my first prize winning essay at the age of 13 in a major Pop magazine national essay competition.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by lafuria1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
1. the christian dont even have the morall right to say anything. they ridicule jesus more than anyone. if your letter is to address extremissm in islam, welcome idea and very good. the riots that broke out as a results of past event are unislamic and evil in themselves. religious extremism is saomething that cant be eradicated. qur'an warns about extremism in the religion, it leads to nothing but hell. people get so sensitive and emotional and they go mad about it. just because people are muslims, that doesnt mean they will do the right thing. someone always prayed behind the prophet, when he died, the pray didnt pray for him because he was an hypocrite, hypocrite dont go to paradise (may ALLAH save us from it).

2. islam has made things clear, it is people who chose to interpret it they way they like. during the last kaduna crisis, one youth said even if an imam says they shouldnt go on rampage, they will kill the imam too. most of this youth a drug addict who dont even read the Qur'an. it is the responsiblity to ensure law and order. u can eradicate religion if u like, people will result to something else to hurt others, WWII and the rwanda genocide were not religon related but cause huge number of deaths all because they dont share common ideology

3. making no cause for extremism but making a cause that they will be and the government needs to do something. pakistan is entirely muslims but did that stop the country from having issues within themselves, in iraq 2. iran and saudi and many other gulf state are calm because are calm because the government in place is working to curb extremism. where they protest in thses state about burning of the quran? yes but very peaceful unlike pakistan where the govt has failed.
4. your letter should be address to the nigeria government, most especialy the northern state.

5.as for the tweet, el rufai's tweet. first el rufai didnt generate the tweet but most christian chose to ignore that though acknowleged. insulting jesus by christians is form of business. authors have made money from it and comdians as well but christians refuse to acknowledge, the change the topic when u tell them this. they all noise is about el rufai himself, if el rufai had not mentioned the tweet, i swear this issue wont come up, so i ask is it ok for christain to ridicle jesus? how many of you have head about corpus christi (a play dipicting jesus as gay), not many i guess, google is ur friend.

6. a lot of blasphemous things have been said about jesus and it appears to be norm, no big deal, its acceptable but i guess muslims should stay clear.

7. the reply above i know has mistakes, no time to prof read.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by rasqman: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ poster, The original tweet was not from El-rufai, he only retweeted, from what i understand one @zebbook(a christian) tweeted the Joke about Jesus and Mary magdalene, wonder why only El-rufai is being held responsible for the said tweet.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by rasqman: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
begwong:

Go back and do your findings correctly, @zebbook tweeted the joke, EL-rufai retweeted.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Belloladan(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
This is not something new to us we the muslims we have had this since! MUSLM ARE NOT TEROREST BUT ALL TERORIST ARE MUSLIM,IS THAT THRUE?....Today the international media especially the western midia says "all muslims are not terorist but all terorest are muslims" But if you go back history, you will find 100% falsehood in this statement. for e.g; in history of the world, who killed the maximum humans? "Adolf Hitler" was he a muslim No!! he was a xtian but media never said xtians were terorist!! who killed 20 million human beings including 14,5 million starved to death? "Joseph satlin called uncle joe"was he a muslim No!! he was xtian, who killed 14 to 20 million human beings? "Mao Tse Tsung"(china) was he a muslim? No!! he was a xtian, in klinga battle who killed 100 thousand human being? "Ashoka" was a muslim No!! he was xtian who killed million of muslims in afganistan and iraq in the last 10yrs? more then helf of million were innocent children!! "Gearge bush and Barack obama" why the world does not called them terorist? also here in nigeria on the last 3yrs back sallah day in jos nigeria million of muslims were massacre by xtians, in recent shorting atack on one primary sch in USA which killed many innocent sch. chidrens, who dose the shorting? was he a muslim No!! he was a xtian e.t.c so many to mentioned but due to time factor i was unable to brought everything on board but with those little things i had mentioned you would be able to noticed that bad eggs are found everywhere in every relions beyound your imagenation why? putting all blames on muslims side only this is unjust against muslims and its very tedious Notice! you ppl should not level all muslims as terorist due to the inhuman act of some minority muslms pls. future respect. "Islam mens peace" dose not teache's violance, islam dose not permit killing of in

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by adexsimply(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
rasqman:

Go back and do your findings correctly, @zebbook tweeted the joke, EL-rufai retweeted.
y did he? dont tell me he culdn't interpret the tweet before he retweeted it?
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Afexlove: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
begwong:
yep.. Buh he mention @zeebook or so.... We shuld also talk to dat guy head
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by DMainMan: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
DMainMan: @logicboy. Aw dare u start by saying Salaam. Y ar u copying us. As an atheist, u ar a loser in lyf and d day of Judgement. Aw cant u blieve in d Supreme Being, ALLAH (GOD). U ar here supportin ur religion (christianity) while disguising u ar an atheist. Is dat aw bad christianity is. U ar nt proud of ur religion. If anyone talk negatively abt atheism u wil fly to christianity and vice versa.

If u dont take tym i wil hack and expose all ur nairaland history wher u use several usernames just to lie against Islam. I pity ur life. U ar beta dan dis na. Who instigated u to change ur gudnes. U should utilise ur brain in promoting serenity

Since u ar stil a boy dere is always tym to change and b a real Man. Wot ar u even doin on nairaland. U should go and read ur buk so dat u can finally pass ur exam and gain admission afta so many trials. Dont waste ur brain and tym here.
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by superior1: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol true but not in my case, I have tested my faith like swallowing poison in the name of jesus as commanded by jesus and nothing happened to me . . . In my name they shall cast demons, hold serpents and take poison . . . You christians don't disappoint in the highly "logically" way you present things grin grin grin, ally yourselves even with satanist, all we always get from you and your allies are amazing display of ignorance of how things are!

Any mature Christian understand perfectly what Christ was saying there and you can not be more than what you dont know. Cast out devils, step on serpent and take anything deadly are saying the same thing i.e Devil= Serpent (remember Eden) = Poison(Serpent). Christ is emphasizing the believers Authority and his dominion over Evil in that verse, those are the Hallmark of committed born again Christians.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by Afexlove: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: y did he? dont tell me he culdn't interpret the tweet before he sent it?
why shud dat guy tweet such as a christian.. This is a friendly attack nt frm el rufai... Buh i do blame el rufai 4 such stupid act...
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by rasqman: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
adexsimply: y did he? dont tell me he culdn't interpret the tweet before he sent it?

I am not saying what El- rufai did was right, my point is all these rantings for a retweet so what happens to the originator(@zebbook)of the tweet who himself is a christian, why is anybody not talking about him?
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by adexsimply(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Afexlove:
why shud dat guy tweet such as a christian.. This is a friendly attack nt frm el rufai... Buh i do blame el rufai 4 such stupid act...
sorry.. what country is the original tweeter from? if he is not from nigeria then we dont have a problem with him.. remember dan brown? but for a nigerian who knws the present state of the country (as per religions and ethnicity).. i think the action is unjustifiable..
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by DMainMan: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bello ladan: This is not something new to us we the muslims we have had this since! MUSLM ARE NOT TEROREST BUT ALL TERORIST ARE MUSLIM,IS THAT THRUE?....Today the international media especially the western midia says "all muslims are not terorist but all terorest are muslims" But if you go back history, you will find 100% falsehood in this statement. for e.g; in history of the world, who killed the maximum humans? "Adolf Hitler" was he a muslim No!! he was a xtian but media never said xtians were terorist!! who killed 20 million human beings including 14,5 million starved to death? "Joseph satlin called uncle joe"was he a muslim No!! he was xtian, who killed 14 to 20 million human beings? "Mao Tse Tsung"(china) was he a muslim? No!! he was a xtian, in klinga battle who killed 100 thousand human being? "Ashoka" was a muslim No!! he was xtian who killed million of muslims in afganistan and iraq in the last 10yrs? more then helf of million were innocent children!! "Gearge bush and Barack obama" why the world does not called them terorist? also here in nigeria on the last 3yrs back sallah day in jos nigeria million of muslims were massacre by xtians, in recent shorting atack on one primary sch in USA which killed many innocent sch. chidrens, who dose the shorting? was he a muslim No!! he was a xtian e.t.c so many to mentioned but due to time factor i was unable to brought everything on board but with those little things i had mentioned you would be able to noticed that bad eggs are found everywhere in every relions beyound your imagenation why? putting all blames on muslims side only this is unjust against muslims and its very tedious Notice! you ppl should not level all muslims as terorist due to the inhuman act of some minority muslms pls. future respect. "Islam mens peace" dose not teache's violance, islam dose not permit killing of in
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by snakova(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
mazaje:

What more evidence do you want?. . .A teacher was killed in Gombe by her students becaused they accused her of desecrating the koran, a riot broke out in university of maiduguri because a student claimed he saw parts of the koran in the toilet. A man named Gideon was baheaded in Kano because he was accused of desecrating the koran. A police man in kano was almost beating to death because he was accused of insulting the prophet. . Non muslims were killed in the North by muslims because of some cartoons published in Denmark. . .Miss world roits. . .The grand mufti of Saudi Arabia publicly declaring that islam should be the only religion in the Arabic peninsula and all churches should be destroyed because the propeht said only one religion should be practiced there. . .When will the supreme council of islam come together and publicly denounce sheik Shekau and his BH boys?They publicly condem GEJ for retireing or removing some senior muslim officers from service. Are unbelievers not referred to as "arna" by the average muslim in the north? Where do MOST religious crisis begin from and on what day?. . .

Why do police and the military escort muslims from their places of worship on fridays when ever there is tension in parts of the north? When was the last time you saw christians killing muslims because the name of Jesus was blasphemed?. . .Why are imams like sheik Gumi and co constantly preaching about of unbelievers? What exactly are you talking about and why are you telling LIES?. . .I repeat make sure you read the nonsense you type before posting. . .
so why are people given large sentences for anti-semitism? the fact that the west has 'modified' their teachings of christianity doesnt make it free from all these things you proclaim. are you not the ones that claim God promised the israelites the holy land, and so therefore you have to kill and drive out all the muslims from that place? what about all the killings due to heresy and 'the inquisition'? we know that some misguided muslims up-north kill, destroy and loot peoples properties using various guises, but christians are not exempt from this. as a northern christian you know what i am speaking about. as for the police escort, it is because the first crisis in jos started when the christians set up ambush for the muslims that had gone to pray on friday. it also happened on the way to the eid ground in rukuba where eye witnessess experienced volleys of bullets coming their way. as for preaching about non believers, i went to a christian school, and that was all they fed us with in class and church (they forced us to attend service). you claim muslims are intolerant, but why is it that there still exist christians in Egypt, Jews stayed for a longtime under ottoman rule, and our noble prophet signed alliances with christian and jewish groups during his lifetime. but as for christians, history knows that the early church was one of the most intolerant organisations that ever existed (burning at the stake). maybe i should ask you this question, why is it that northern christians hate muslims so much? we have lived peacefully over the years since my birth till i entered the university. is it inbuilt hatred? as for calling people infidels, it was started by the christians (actually read the dictionary meaning). and everyone knows boko haram is a terrorist group just like the lord resistance army is. muslims are sensitive about their religion, so just as anti-semitism is discouraged, muslims also dont encourage blasphemy against islam, though i dont condone any one taking laws into his own hand. if present day christians dont care what people say or do to their God or religion, thats their problem (though the early christians took it very seriously).
Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by AbuHanifa: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
mazaje:

I truly do not understand what vedaxcool is ranting about. . .
What is wrong with your English? I will assist you. Sit down gently in front of your computerzn ignore your wife call, ignore musqeeto side attraction and focus on what you are ready. Get an advanced learning dictionary, open google on another tab and read between lines. Trust me, you will understand the intelligent post.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) by adexsimply(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
rasqman:

I am not saying what El- rufai did was right, my point is all these rantings for a retweet so what happens to the originator(@zebbook)of the tweet who himself is a christian, why is anybody not talking about him?
i dont have any business with an outsider...but a nigerian shuld understand nw..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / Islamic Talk: / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.