Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35083 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nitrogen e buru bata 14. Choi! grin
oga Nitrogen, Link biko! grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: my last proposal. I am agree if he pays to Jani and Jani pays to me. But he must post here the way, the dates, all. All this thinhs and proposals is saying during 1.5 years. And dont forget... He has nor explained what he did with all money I sent. He took my money and we dont know where is it. Nicodemus, pay and let us know how is yor new way to pay. First, nigerian banker. Later, Chineses investor. Now, a new way. Is enough ....

you need to stick to one way, do you want him to send directly to you as he said before or through jani? You said jani's not online and not responding, have you called him to know if truly he sent anything to him? Can you call jani now?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I would prefer he pays me directly. But I am opened to all real proposal. But all is a new lie. I have no evidence this time is true. I sent a mail to Jani. I hope he will respond to me soon. But Nicodemus must show here the solution

Yeah always anew lie is why u never got anything, and please see that i posted in previous post and follow it, Get A webmoney account or UKash in advance
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mkmyers45(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Na wa o...Odiaero is buying too much time as the m'cfka is here just spewing rubbish..Shame on You Odiaero Shame
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I would prefer he pays me directly. But I am opened to all real proposal. But all is a new lie. I have no evidence this time is true. I sent a mail to Jani. I hope he will respond to me soon. But Nicodemus must show here the solution

he said you should get webmoney or ukash, can you get any of these and are these options accepted in spain? Getting any shouldn't take more than 20 mins
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
surveyProf:

You're not far frm the truth, his International Passport was done in Festac Lagos.
i talk am. na festac the guy dey. thank god mtn done ban proxy, maybe it will now be easy to get him.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: We have no evidence he is in China. My evidences say he is in Nigeria, hiding... Why does not he show here an evidence where is?

pls...
Inbox me right away!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
mkmyers45: Na wa o...Odiaero is buying too much time as the m'cfka is here just spewing rubbish..Shame on You Odiaero Shame
Exactly! Too much time! Abeg fx and survey, have u guys reported him to EFCC? Dis conversation y'all having wiv him is pointless IMO. He's a blawwwdy scammer.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I dont know, but I will ask. Anyway, when I get this system.. When you will transfer the money?

surveyProf:

pls...
Inbox me right away!
Sisebuto: I dont know, but I will ask. Anyway, when I get this system.. When you will transfer the money?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I opened an account on moneybookers because Nicodemus told me. He knows the number and all details. Why dont you send the money there now ans finish with all this isuue?

he told you this already. Just open any of the new ones as he said and lets watch and see.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
honeric01:

he said you should get webmoney or ukash, can you get any of these and are these options accepted in spain? Getting any shouldn't take more than 20 mins
eric, read odi post, the money na till novemeber. the thing tire me. which kain billy-onaire be dis. just dey do like nwa mkpi.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by nitrogen(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu: Nitrogen e buru bata 14. Choi! grin
oga Nitrogen, Link biko! grin
Ma sister, Don't mind me jare, he is a useless and cheap scammer, for real, nemesis will catch up with him soon, very soon. Thief.

Check this and you'll see all the thrash he jinxed together.

https://www.nairaland.com/1091099/forex-trade-alerts-season-11/79#13342148
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I opened an account on moneybookers because Nicodemus told me. He knows the number and all details. Why dont you send the money there now ans finish with all this isuue?
Wtf? How many accounts have u opened? Dude, he's obviously playing u.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
erniok:
eric, read odi post, the money na till novemeber. the thing tire me. which kain billy-onaire be dis. just dey do like nwa mkpi.

wow, you cant be serious! November gini?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? How many accounts have u opened? Dude, he's obviously playing u.
my sis na so i see am ohh. which kain nonsense. 1st novemeber. e dey think say sisebuto go forget or die ni?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
erniok:
eric, read odi post, the money na till novemeber. the thing tire me. which kain billy-onaire be dis. just dey do like nwa mkpi .
That is an insult to nwa mkpi. Nwa mkpi is more honorable.

01/11/13 is the day he says he will pay? I have never seen such wickedness!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
honeric01:

he told you this already. Just open any of the new ones as he said and lets watch and see.
honeric01:

Anthonio am was never to send u money through money booker but investor which you provoked, now get the account i request, that is the accounts can open here from beijing, then take the date in consideration, because trading for the year ends october , then i can be free to do what ever i want to do as my contract stated, then by that time you got it the following, let all bear me withness, thanks and goodnight everyone
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
That is an insult to nwa mkpi. Nwa mkpi is more honorable.

01/11/13 is the day he says he will pay? I have never seen such wickedness!!
Huh? U kidding rite? 1st of wot? D supposed pilot no dey collect salary every month? undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

Anthonio am was never to send u money through money booker but investor which you provoked, now get the account i request, that is the accounts can open here from beijing, then take the date in consideration, because trading for the year ends october , then i can be free to do what ever i want to do as my contract stated, then by that time you got it the following, let all bear me withness, thanks and goodnight everyone
Are u mad? He has to wait till end of which trading year? Dude,u must b high on ur blawwwdy BO. Seriously... U is some proud fadafuvker! I hope u rot in prison. f000lish thing!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

which kain slavery you enter into wey na 2 months you get freedom. no tie down the guy with your slave contract. abeg pay him.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by nitrogen(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

See yeye guy.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

Is dis your proposed plans to pay him October 2013? How can you think this way?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

lol you're a joke, so this is the solution you claimed you've sent to jani? I pity you sha. Prison no good o.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
surveyProf:

Is dis your proposed plans to pay him October 2013? How can you think this way?
he never said october, he said he'll be free in october and finally pay him 01/11/2013. wickedness of the highest order. it will make it 2.5 years. no wonder i no blame sisebuto that keeps compounding the repayment sum.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I would prefer he pays me directly. But I am opened to all real proposal. But all is a new lie. I have no evidence this time is true. I sent a mail to Jani. I hope he will respond to me soon. But Nicodemus must show here the solution. Nicodemus is online, but he only say and pass the responsability to Jani, an honest man. We must demand a clear explication from Nicodemus NOW. Is enough
Pls try and open the new accounts odiaero asked you to and send the account details to him immediately because as I understand it that is where the money will be sent to.

Also make sure you contact Jani before the end of today to hear what he has to say. Odiaero said everything is with Jani meaning he might have already settled it with Jani. So pls just contact Jani and let us know what Jani tells you.

Odiaero said Jani is the head of the project and he was also the one who invited you into the project, so Jani has always been in the mix and thus must also have a say in all these. So if Odiaero says he can only pay through Jani I dont see anything wrong with that because Jani is fully involved in the whole thing.

Please keep hope alive, you will surely get your money back. Open the accounts and contact Jani today then report back tp us. This thing must have a clear direction before the end of today.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
honeric01:

lol you're a joke, so this is the solution you claimed you've sent to jani? I pity you sha. Prison no good o.
He's blatantly playing Sise. Come November nau, he'll claim he's based in Burundi, den construct another lie about money transfer problems. Dat guy is a professional schemer!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
odiaero:

Paying Anthonio in October or November will not work, it is just too far. Remember he has already endured and waited for 1.5yrs, so try and give a more reasonable timeline.

I'm sure if it were you in his shoes you wouldnt accept such timeline, so please come up with a more acceptable timeline. Besides, transferring money is not something that is tedious or something that takes a lot of time so there is no point saying you can only transfer after end of year trading in October.

Waiting to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.