Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35095 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

My brother I myself was surprise, wen I saw it listed and saved among others like hundred, if you could recall, on that your email address, u must have been receiving some scam related mails, e.g. Job offers, investment etc, some of them should be coming frm him, he can choose to use inbox-mailer to send as many as 5,000 mails @ once, definitetly 100 of dem must show intrest expecially during dis recession, becos foriegner are not left out.

I will go and snap and post soon!

N:B~ There is somebody using MBO444 or something user name, he seems to be d one, I am still investigating!
MOBO444? 190's accomplice? This is getting bigger.

*triple WOW!*
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gboliwe:

*triple WOW!*
I am still not sure yet, but thesame Odiero's email, i.e one of dem is bring out the post of dat user name!

By 2morrow I will do a comparison, between both user names, perhaps the english words might go together, or mistake of same email on both!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:
I am still not sure yet, but thesame Odiero's email, i.e one of dem is bring out the post of dat user name!

By 2morrow I will do a comparison, between both user names, perhaps the english words might go together, or mistake of same email on both!

I think people like you on NL Is surely an asset . . . Thanks for a wonderful job
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Odiaero of all people?

@surveyproof
You're always on point. Keep it up.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2013
To buttress my claims that Odiaero is the one using email extractor to extract all dis email address pls type odiaerospace@gmail.com and do a search, u will see archive of over a billion email addresses. I will post more of his pictures 2morrow!

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by nitrogen(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Good lord! My email dey there o. Nawa o
Thank God say I no dey use am again, na those silly scam messages make me neglect am.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Pls how do i copy those email addresses...me sef wan scam grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2013
This is even small, they are unto a billion, per each archive!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2013
Gboliwe:

*triple WOW!*
190 is not a scammer oh. Ah
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by MMotimo: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf: This is even small, they are unto a billion, per each archive!

God bless you for this free service
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2013
I am stunned to know that my mail address is not even just one there but couple of times, he really mean business oh . . . Na real wa oh.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2013
Domain name: nicodemus-nwankwo.com

Registrant:
Jimenez Antonio
nicodemus-nwankwo.com, office #4650222
c/o OwO, BP80157
59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
FR
+33.899498765

Administrative Contact:
Jimenez Antonio
c/o OwO, BP80157
59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
FR
+33.899498765

Technical Contact:
Jimenez Antonio
c/o OwO, BP80157
59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
FR
+33.899498765

Billing Contact:
Jimenez Antonio
c/o OwO, BP80157
59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
FR
+33.899498765

Registrar of Record: OVH.
Record last updated on 2012-06-06.
Record expires on 2013-06-06.
Record created on 2012-06-06.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 190theclown: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2013
Gboliwe:

*triple WOW!*

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2013
The OP of the thread, is he from France Europe?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2013
boys are not smiling at all.......

odiaero has hit jackpot o - cheiiiiii see potential victims as dem plenty!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2013
Getting really interesting, all those simulation hardware were what he wanted to buy from me, not knowing he has something else in MIND . . .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Is that odiaro's pix?

shocked

Ngga used to boast about his looks.

Chaiii.

No comment.

Let me see another NL man insult Nigerian girls again.

3 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls how do i copy those email addresses...me sef wan scam grin

Little boy, go and find a Gf. Don't scam angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 1:25am On Feb 01, 2013
his name would have even scared me to part with a penny!!!
nicodemus? who bears such name in the 21st century? my heart goes to all odiaero's victims but it must be said too that majority of y'all are gullible. i exposed this cat in 2011 for being a fraud but you guys still went ahead to transact with him.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf: Hello OP,

Do not be mislead, those names are not Odiero's real names, the guy "Odiero" is frm Edo State , but sometimes comes to Lagos to do some business, but I can say, if he still does so till-date, If you can provide details of those things, I requested for, I should be able to give u details that will lead to his arrest!

shocked shocked shocked

The odiaero we know is Igbo o.

So he's actually from Edo state? shocked shocked

Lmao @ kobojunkie's email. Where is she, abeg?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked

The odiaero we know is Igbo o.

So he's actually from Edo state? shocked shocked

Lmao @ kobojunkie's email. Where is she, abeg?

I'm still not sure @ the moment, the Op is not giving me the right information, scammers mostly don't work with their real names, in Nigeria it is easy to change name in less than seconds, via high court!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by aieromon(m): 2:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you kidding me? Na wa oh, so i dey mind my business jeje and someone trying to scam me, the dude made some inquiries from me before and i told him of my procedure but never did the business . . . Well, God will continue to protect us oh.

Amen
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2013
aieromon:

Amen

I pray more info will be leaked on your thread too . . .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by denzel2009: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2013
duh....a blind man knows odiaero is a scamstar..he was protected severally by his forex mates on this forum.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by slimyem: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2013
He was too transparent anyone should have known he wasn't for real.
How anyone can even have an offline conversation,relationship or deals with someone who wrote so incoherently beats me..undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2013
hmmmmmmn.
I thought this dude was staying in Dubai.Things dey happen.
Silence from him with all this accusations can only mean one thing;he is guilty as charged.
Odi come and clear your name,if it means anything to you.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by yimikaa: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2013
OMG!!! surveyprof,nice job... Mods,why is this topic not on front page to help nairalanders nail this guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.