Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Marry Early? I Would! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marry Early? I Would! (1627 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Don’t Marry Early / . / Why Do Rich Athletes Marry Early ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Marry Early? I Would! by chikeorji123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Son which u good lock and may God gulde you..but if not yet God's will & ended up in a wrong hand...u are Toast!!.
Re: Why Marry Early? I Would! by Connoisseur(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2013
Getting married early have its own advantages, and nothing stops you from achieving other things you set your mind to. but llease make sure you have a steady income that will support you and your woman, this goes past weavons, iphones etc. you sure did more than that.

and yes i know what am talking about cos i got married at 26
Re: Why Marry Early? I Would! by GoodBoi1(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2013
claremont: @OP: I was your age once and faced with the same dilemma. I chose to pursue a career and I have never regretted my decision ever since. I totally believe that I wouldn't have been able to achieve the little I have achieved now if I had obeyed the cultural impulse to marry early.
Thanks man! @webizone, shey u b christian? That means you value the scriptures, shey? What does this mean to you?

Proverbs 24:27 Don't build your house and establish a home until your fields are ready, and you are sure that you can earn a living. (GNT)
First things first and you won't regret.
Re: Why Marry Early? I Would! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2013
webizone:

Thanks fresh_dude, am learning now. You might, if you feel like it, tell me what went wrong. Teach me, good sir.
Frankly speaking, it was immaturity on both sides. Ego on both sides. And indirect MONEY issues. Add to that unfortuate badluck. Learnt my lessons though. It was fun and hell while it lasted.
Re: Why Marry Early? I Would! by adeyoung1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
My dad will b 53 dis yr & I will also b 29 dis yr........dat means he got married @ d age of 24 but i am not yet married.
His dad is still alive (my grandfather) & also his grandfather (my great grandfather) dat means it actually dere way of life then but no it can't work out 4 me dat way. (dis 9ja of 2day) dat 1 na dose days

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx / A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary / Girls, How Do You Rate A Great Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.