Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Need Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Please (984 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2013
There is this girl I want buh d thing is dat I cnt talk to her cos I cnt see her. Last year december I met her aand we cudnt talk much cos she was in a hurry, I asked her for her number buh she refused... I had to travel back to my service station cos am serving and since I dnt have her number, I took the liberty of sending her a request on facebook which she reluctantly accepted after about a week and I send her mesages on facebook which she replies.. The problem now is that she has not replied the last couple of mesages I sent to her for the past two week, and I asked a friend of mine whom I shewed her to him to help me check on her, and he says she is fine.... Since I cnt see her I had to look for her number contacted a friend who knows a friend of hers who also knows her to be able to get her number, now I have her number but the problem is that I want to know if I can call her or if I shldnt call her..... I want dis girl buh I dnt want to look desperate to her.... Pls I need advice... Thanx guys....
Re: I Need Advice Please by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2013
you are a corp member, your duty is to serve the nation... not some random facebook girls...

If you can't talk to her, my friend go and grab a chalk and talk to your students in the classroom... waec & neco exams are close...
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2013
Acidosis: you are a corp member, your duty is to serve the nation... not some random facebook girls...

If you can't talk to her, my friend go and grab a chalk and talk to your students in the classroom... waec & neco exams are close...
thanx a lot dude....if u cnt help u might as well not talk aiite.. Thnx once again
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2013
Go ahead and call her,but you shud observe her to know if shes irritated by your calls. Y not askd her straight if she is in a relationshp,so u can save ursf some time
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
chidyhels: Go ahead and call her,but you shud observe her to know if shes irritated by your calls. Y not askd her straight if she is in a relationshp,so u can save ursf some time
thanx alot. Wud try dat.
Re: I Need Advice Please by KINGwax(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
penzino: There is this girl I want buh d thing is dat I cnt talk to her cos I cnt see her. Last year december I met her aand we cudnt talk much cos she was in a hurry, I asked her for her number buh she refused... I had to travel back to my service station cos am serving and since I dnt have her number, I took the liberty of sending her a request on facebook which she reluctantly accepted after about a week and I send her mesages on facebook which she replies.. The problem now is that she has not replied the last couple of mesages I sent to her for the past two week, and I asked a friend of mine whom I shewed her to him to help me check on her, and he says she is fine.... Since I cnt see her I had to look for her number contacted a friend who knows a friend of hers who also knows her to be able to get her number, now I have her number but the problem is that I want to know if I can call her or if I shldnt call her..... I want dis girl buh I dnt want to look desperate to her.... Pls I need advice... Thanx guys....
wot advice? Are u a learner?
Re: I Need Advice Please by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Poster

it's too late for trying to not seem desperate. you asked for her number she said no you stalked her on FB and she reluctantly accepted your friend request now she isn't replying your messages and you send someone to go check on her. Then you creepily asked a friend who knows a friend who knows her to get her number. This is when you finally stopped to ask if you are creepy? shocked shocked grin

i say call the worst that could happen is she curse you out and say never call me again or ask the friend who got her number for you to check to see if she would be cool with you calling her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by luvmijeje(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Op no vex o,shey the time weh u deh school u no toast any babe?
Re: I Need Advice Please by chikeorji123(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bros call her first and see how she respond..just make sure u keep this answer down.
penzino: dialing her no..mtn.. ... ...
her:yes who is this?
penzino:*shaking* emm em emm 'phone fall on the ground'..
her: *wondering* who it's might be then cut the line..
penzino:regaining strenght *thinking* fixing chartered phone..
penzino:dialing her no again but *sweating..instant headach*ringing.
her:Yes? who l'm l speaking with..?
penzino:hi is me
her:you who? oh! l see how do u get my no? *acting anoyance*..
penzino:emm em from...don't worry..*sweating* just to say hi..

haba! why all these drama just to call a lady? u know what just finish ur service then come back later...
Re: I Need Advice Please by beylinko(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Guy dnt cal her o. If u do d babe wil get scared because u r stalkin her. since u have her on fbook,find a way of chating with her then frm their u wil no her then u can get her no frm there. Dnt cal o
Re: I Need Advice Please by k2039: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
penzino: Since I cnt see her I had to look for her number contacted a friend who knows a friend of hers who also knows her to be able to get her number, now I have her number but the problem is that I want to know if I can call her or if I shldnt call her..... I want dis girl buh I dnt want to look desperate to her.... Pls I need advice... Thanx guys....
There is a high chance she knows you have her number since you involved her friend. So give her a call, but ensure you don't call her every minute and day afterwards, if you do you will sound desperate and that will irritate her. Always give her the gift of missing you, and don't always be the one calling, if after a while she doesn't call you then she is not into you.

From personal experience it's always proper for you to receive the number from her directly, I had this girl then that I got her number from someone else(though she refused to give me her number when I asked), she picked just two of my calls and afterwards stop picking my calls until I asked her for the number officially.
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
From all indications she aint game. This is how guys go about portraying that ladies are heartless.
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
luvmijeje: Op no vex o,shey the time weh u deh school u no toast any babe?
dats d wahala bro, i dey fear woman then o, and d tin dy affect me badly nw fa.
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123: Bros call her first and see how she respond..just make sure u keep this answer down.
penzino: dialing her no..mtn.. ... ...
her:yes who is this?
penzino:*shaking* emm em emm 'phone fall on the ground'..
her: *wondering* who it's might be then cut the line..
penzino:regaining strenght *thinking* fixing chartered phone..
penzino:dialing her no again but *sweating..instant headach*ringing.
her:Yes? who l'm l speaking with..?
penzino:hi is me
her:you who? oh! l see how do u get my no? *acting anoyance*..
penzino:emm em from...don't worry..*sweating* just to say hi..

haba! why all these drama just to call a lady? u know what just finish ur service then come back later...
abi? Buh i like d gal o. Afta service mite b too late na. Abi wetin u tink?
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
k2039: There is a high chance she knows you have her number since you involved her friend. So give her a call, but ensure you don't call her every minute and day afterwards, if you do you will sound desperate and that will irritate her. Always give her the gift of missing you, and don't always be the one calling, if after a while she doesn't call you then she is not into you.

From personal experience it's always proper for you to receive the number for her directly, I had this girl then that I got her number from someone else(though she refused to give me her number when I asked), she picked just two of my calls and afterwards stop picking my calls until I asked her for the number officially.
thanx bro.
Re: I Need Advice Please by Wendyphil(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
i would advice u not 2 call her until u get her no. directly 4rm her..dts d best,u got 2 xcercise patience.Wat is urs wil surely be urs.
Re: I Need Advice Please by chikeorji123(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
penzino: abi? Buh i like d gal o. Afta service mite b too late na. Abi wetin u tink?

mmh so u serious reach like this?..ok naa it's better u find out time to visitam naa than hala ram for phone make u no go spoil deal be that oo..:make l eat first...l go come back make we yan..
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123:

mmh so u serious reach like this?..ok naa it's better u find out time to visitam naa than hala ram for phone make u no go spoil deal be that oo..:make l eat first...l go come back make we yan..
lol, ok, i dey wait.....
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wendyphil: i would advice u not 2 call her until u get her no. directly 4rm her..dts d best,u got 2 xcercise patience.Wat is urs wil surely be urs.
thanx Phil... Am greatful
Re: I Need Advice Please by chikeorji123(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
penzino: lol, ok, i dey wait.....

l no eat again the food no sweet jare..ehee were we dey?..ok l don remember...
situation like this u need to execise patient nam be the stage were u dey now..go her territory and see am for urself ..atleast it's show mature & serious than just call without her been the one that gave u her no..hope u never call? ..
Re: I Need Advice Please by penzino(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

l no eat again the food no sweet jare..ehee were we dey?..ok l don remember...
situation like this u need to execise patient nam be the stage were u dey now..go her territory and see am for urself ..atleast it's show mature & serious than just call without her been the one that gave u her no..hope u never call? ..
eya, d food dey salty ne? i never call am o, i think i wud just b patient, she replied ma msgs dis aftanun sha.... Buh me no go send any msg nw sha...
Re: I Need Advice Please by chikeorji123(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
penzino: eya, d food dey salty ne? i never call am o, i think i wud just b patient, she replied ma msgs dis aftanun sha.... Buh me no go send any msg nw sha...

That's my guy...means u have 78% chances to win the trophy..infact u even amazed! me for not responding her msg as she's complying..keep the suspence that way don't be too earger to avoid unexpected fuckup..just maintain 2+2 & 4+4 strategy atleast twice then apply what l call 'N M N ' patern for finishing torches...once u arrive at this N M N stage she all ours..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by beylinko(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

That's my guy...means u have 78% chances to win the trophy..infact u even amazed! me for not responding her msg as she's complying..keep the suspence that way don't be too earger to avoid unexpected fuckup..just maintain 2+2 & 4+4 strategy atleast twice then apply what l call 'N M N ' patern for finishing torches...once u arrive at this N M N stage she all ours..
na wa o,see analysis. Guy u try
Re: I Need Advice Please by greedie1(f): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wendyphil: i would advice u not 2 call her until u get her no. directly 4rm her..dts d best,u got 2 xcercise patience.Wat is urs wil surely be urs.
this

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Pls! / What Kind Of Person Is She? / 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.