Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? (5940 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2005
its not my kind of thing to post my pictures to people i have no chance meeting or having anything to do with. Niggas who commend you are in need of pussy or whatever, seriously take off those pictures just as Wesley did. i can understand why some my friends say Nigerian gurls are dramatically ugly but they claim they are not. Well if you say that would be your last statement good but i know it .

Dont compare yourself to Monique who slashes skinny beautiful ladies
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2005
@wesley speak for yourself dont be a coward
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2005
lizzy, can u just stop responding to all dis
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2005
nddy:

its not my kind of thing to post my pictures to people i have no chance meeting or having anything to do with. Niggas who commend you are in need of pussy or whatever, seriously take off those pictures just as Wesley did. i can understand why some my friends say Nigerian girls are dramatically ugly but they claim they are not. Well if you say that would be your last statement good but i know it .

I caught you red-handed. So you are in-need of my pussy eh You are so lame!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO lame.

Your stupid ass complemented my pictures saying i was hott, and sexy. Here you are saying those that those complement pictures are fools...and in-need of pussy. Stupid-ass-mofo.Here's what you said incase your dead brain cells have forgotten.

Click this Nddy (the dumb ass). Whose words are those?? If you like edit it, i just want u to know I quoted you.

You are so dumb. Everyone Nddy needs some pussy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once more, i ain't comparing myself to monique.i am simply being the fat chubby girl I am. Bite me fool.

You actually said monique was good becas she wasn't hitting on fat women, rather she appreciated them.dude, watch your words before you spit them out.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2005
Everyone see for yourself oooo.. This guy is soooo lame. You don't know who u r dealing with!!!!! You think u are smart?? I will prove to you that you are just an ass.

Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2005
that was a mistake i was trying to quote Uche and i mistakenly didnt do it right, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1074.64.html serously i wouldnt commend you in my right thinking sense you aint worth it. I dont need your clit ewwwwwwww that would be really nasty to behold. There are various kinds of guys. my type would rather get crushed by train than have your type. I hate chubby gurls, they ugly. Me in need of pussy? naw Nddy has it all i get it when i want and how i want. seriously yurs would disgust  my being.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2005
........but at least now we all know why you got sent to nigeria....disobedient "nigerian" child trying to get into an argument w/ nigerian girls.
i really don't know why you're on this website but it's all good since you're sooo going to get banned or suspended soon  and i can't wait...............
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2005
You said i should Keep my shape.why are you hating on the shape now... You ain't smart. This is what you did...if you didn't say the first part at least[i] you[/i] said;

i kind of agree with that broda don't go out of shape. Not everyone wants to be hating on skinny women just like Monique. so plz keep your shape

Are u ever in your right thinking sense?? I am guesing you are not even right, right now. You are not all guys, and i bet i even get guys that are 100% cuter and hotter than your sorry ass is, i get them with my chubby-ness. I told you earlier.you either suck that up, or suck it up. You have no choice dude!!!!!!
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2005
u guyz r gon get banned
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2005
@ wesley that wasnt the reason though, Nddy is never disobedient , always kool, it just disgust him when people act above their shadow, seriously you ugly, i cant help but say it.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2005
If i get banned for correcting someone and tryna show someone which way is right, and which way is wrong....Hun i am so ready for it. I'd rather get banned for saying the truth, instead of Shuting up and watch a slowpoke say sh!t that he knows nuttin about. He thinks he can make me mad, but i am here to tell you I am a Bitch, and Bitches don't back up. You are nuttin but a tissue paper i'll use to wipe and ass and flush down the toilet. I am talking to you Nddy.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Latoya(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2005
Lizzy and nddy enough
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2005
just STFU
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2005
Stupid ass motherf*cka signed off. Why didn't he stay to pack his sh!t?? I laugh at morons like him. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

latoya and Nike...It's well. I just hate it when people talk trash. You know i wanted peace since morning, but the guy kept talking trash..........so i had to act like me.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2005
@nddy
okay if that's what you think. wink because i really don't care what you think.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2005
Nddy come on we have been best friends for ten years i least expect this from you.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2005
u kno dat nddy guy?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2005
Ohhh no you didn't!!!!!!!! You signed off to make a new screename so you can support yourself. Dude are you this lame?? Can somebody join me in laughter? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2005
wel dats typical of him
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2005
Wesley and Angel i sincerely apologise on his behalf.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2005
Nike this is Nddy. This is a 2+2 matter. he signed off, to come back as terry...so he can calm himself (nddy) down, then he will come back as nddy (the real him)....to say, if not for my friend, i would have continue this. Don't u get it? Girl wake up!
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2005
i kno but hes 17 i think he should kno better
gosh nddy r u dat retarded
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2005
hehe grin. i was going to say he signed off 'cause he saw his friend. oh well either way. it's all good.
terry:

Wesley and Angel i sincerely apologise on his behalf.
apology not accepted. not even if you come back as nddy.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2005
nddy (or shall i say Terry), incase you don't know, I am smarter than this whole bull Sh!t you are pulling. Why cant you and your (supposed to be friend, terry) be online at the same time?? Just apologize using your name, and stop acting like a 7 year old kid.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2005
pretty dumb i just called nddy and he said he would be on line soon.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2005
yea wateva
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2005
You are also saying "dumb"...so much for being nddy's friend (nddy, uses the words lame and dumb) so i can as well say this is Nddy. . I cant wait to have both of you online (or shall i say.....nddy in two screenames). Let's see how interesting this will get.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2005
hot-angel:

You are also saying "dumb"...so much for being nddy's friend (nddy, uses the words lame and dumb) so i can as well say this is Nddy. . I can't wait to have both of you online (or shall i say.nddy in two screenames). Let's see how interesting this will get.
hehe grin Hot Angel can't be fooled by some ...........
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2005
wow i see why he called you a bitch. Anyways you all aint worth his tyme. Nddy relax, These bitches are useless or worthless, Wesley i really agree with Nddy you ugly please dont ever think of posting your picture on line. You chubby ass bitch angel or whateva you would meet Nddy and i online.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2005
i aint Nddy bitches
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2005
terry. ain't it funny how you've actually never seen my pic?

i can't wait for seun to get here. ...... let me make a prediction.... your sorry ass will be banned soon
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2005
you are as dumb as hell, i saw it before registering as a member, even if i havent Nddy cant lie, he good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? / ONE WORD For This Boobs / How i was Disgraced because of Sex - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.