Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? (5942 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2005
I know....you already took the pics off wesley. How did a new comer see it? terry (nddy) come off it! It pays to act like one's self. isn't it funny how you also type like Nddy?? he also say "you ugly" Not "you are ugly". I wonder why whatever u type still seems like it's nddy typing. Sign off terry and come back as Nddy....so you can act like a 17 year old, not a 7 year old. It takes a real man to be himself.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2005
You are tryna tell us Nddy is good, when you are cursing us out. Dude...Wake up, i wish i was dumb, because if i was dumb, i would believe all the trash you are saying.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2005
i can tell you like to run your mouth in this case hands, why are you hating him, stupida h
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2005
you said you saw it (my pic) before you registered right? and you also read all/some of his previous posts right? (because i'm sure you didn't just come here to see my pic.) and when you registered, you mentioned how you didn't expect those rude remarks from nddy... right? and told us you apologized on his behalf right? and 30 seconds later you said how nddy was right after all for bitching, right?

why'd you say you weren't expecting those remarks from him if you've seen all or some of his previous posts?weren't they full of his bitching?
makes it even more obvious ................
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2005
I ain't hating on Nddy and he knows it. I just love to show wannabe smart people, how annoying it is when they try too hard to be like smart people. He should have stop this whole Sh!t a long time ago, but he decided to push and push, and i decided to help in the pushing so he can finaly land in the grave. Of which i think he has accomplished his mission (he has made himself look like a big fool). He Actually Criticized every topic/issue. he has nothing positive in him, he doesn't care about people's feeling, he doesn't care about what he says...he just talks like a 2 year old baby learning to talk. bah bah bah abh bah...Rubbish!.

He said i am a bitch ehhh?? He should bring his stinky ass here, let me show him how the real bitches get stuffs done.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2005
coz he promised never to bitch at anyone again. that was the deal.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2005
Awwww Nddy's friend is so nice. (NOT rolleyes rolleyes ).

he promised eh?? Why cant he beg for himself?? he isn't man enough?? I Thought he knew everything, ohhh poor baby, he was only acting. I have nuttin against him, but ehh....when trash comes my way, i always make sure i send the trash back into the trash can (where it belongs). Period.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2005
i really cant speak for nddy, bitching at you all but i must say he was really pissed last night.I know , Nddy gets angry over little things yeah, and he criticizes but dont say he never sees anything good, the problem is that he hates when people promote lies to suit their own belief , he is a really nice person when you get to know him.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2005
@nddy
don't you just love the drama?. you're never satisfied when there's a deal. you'll always find a way to start another drama and when you see it's gotten too far, you look for a deal and when you've got that you start another drama and the cycle goes on and on and on..... grin grin lmao .......
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2005
seriously, nddy would be the lst person to apologise to anyone
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2005
I don't need much of his apology, but i want him to come out as him. So you like here to beg on his behalf?? nddy is nice?? Awww that sweet (not).

Okay i am asumming u r who u say u are. So can u please judge your friend based on his stupidity??
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2005
i am not advocating for him pls, i was saying he aint really as dramatic as you would think. he has his bad sides which do know (his mouth). WEsley why cant you just stop this drama with him, first of he started hating you from the day you said something about his tribe. just let this whole thing end.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2005
can you tell me what i said about his tribe and i'll clarify? because i didn't say nothing wrong about his tribe. he probably misunderstood my words or something ... and didn't we settle that already?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2005
Wesley..ease off the gas for my sake..

terry, i guess u are so close with this your friend that you know so much about him. Anyways can u tell ur friend to come online now?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2005
nddy said he aint coming back tonight, he is totally pissed by me asking you guys to stop, but please lets stop this crap
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2005
Guess what i am doing?? Laughing my f()cking ass off.

Anyways i will stop the Sh!t your friend started. But just warn him, that if he comes back with more sh!t, I am like always ready for him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you not nddy, and u r terry..i must say, it's funny how someone like you would be moving with someone like Nddy. Your views on stuffs are like way different from his views. Teach him some morals so he won't disgrace you in public. be safe hun. smiley
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2005
you know, the thing is that nddy is a critic ever since he was born, dont say he is trying to be smart wannabe, he is actually smart for real, we are kinda different but not totally, I guess i will talk to him but not tonight.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2005
you better... and tell him i'm not hating on his tribe.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2005
Sorry to say but he's a bad critic. And yeah, Talk to him. Alot. I mean it's important you do. Seriously..he needs it.

And terry, welcome to Nairaland, hope you'll continue visiting?? Or are you just here to save your friend and leave? I hope not. wink
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2005
i intend to stay but i aint gat much tyme to spend on the computer though like nddy does. Wesley, the guy said you did but hey dont let that bother you though.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2005
Alrighty then.. Sleep tight.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2005
i dont get it ? report why the report to moderator
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2005
quote?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2005
Uhmm, that's a new feature Seun (the admin), added to the whole forum. Incase you have problem with anybody's post you can report mis-conduct.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by terry(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2005
i guess nddy prompted for this (thinking)
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2005
Nahh...not really.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2005
where is it
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2005
look directly under this post, and everyother reply added to this forum .
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2005
God please help us. rolleyes
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2005
He already did. cheesy (go and meet de-king)
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2005
I'm sick of all this thing you guys are doing. I'm really surprised. The three of you argued like this in one other thread, I can't recall which particular right now and thereafter, settled with kisses. What happened again, huh?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2005
o.k, i will,
if you guys stop bitching with one another i mean is not fun at all.

please you guys should try and ignore some things is not must that you will retaliate.

The purpose for this forum is to dicsuss and have fun not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.