Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? (5941 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2005
I understand everything, so i don't need to try it. Only dumb-asses like you, need to do it. You proved to be one, so you should do it.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2005
you just called me a dumb ass, i dont think i would really wanna go into word exchange with you.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2005
Yep. I just called you a dumb-ass. And i just did again!
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2005
coz i would not like to back against my earlier word to my nice friends.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2005
Rubbish. cheesy
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2005
Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria ? no
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 5:13am On Aug 16, 2005
That's your opinion. You don't even live in Nigeria. You've been there for only 2 years. What do you know?? Nada!
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Latoya(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2005
Sincere gals exist but hard to come by.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2005
whatelse do i need to know gosh i wasnt a baby when i went there, i was a grown ass boi. where one earth are they (sincere Nigerian gurls) daaaaa there are nowhere to be found. The thing they are after is the money which i honestly dont blame them.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Latoya(f): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2005
what r u on about Nddy?
is not all the nigerian gals that r up for money,u still have the good and sincere ones
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2005
Stop saying all girls. angry angry

Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2005
Nddy reserves his comment
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2005
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Latoya(f): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2005
Better
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2005
Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria ? no (95% not messing with a broke broda)
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2005
hehe grin it's no longer 100% it's now 95% grin grin good compromise .hehe. nice one H-Angel..
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2005
Now u are saying 95% rubbish.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2005
he got the message. hehe grin
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2005
@Wesley what do you mean by nice one , If i insulted you it would be nice aight. just gimmie a sec
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2005
This isn't the opening for insults. Okay??
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2005
so what is f**k you
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2005
it's not mess you. it's the four letter word..hehe
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2005
who asked for your explanation ? nobody
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2005
hehe it's no longer 100% it's now 95% good compromise .hehe. nice one H-Angel..

Seriously, i cant imagine you laughing coz you would look so ugly, you should have asked boys around you if you were pretty enough to bring your picture online.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2005
Nddy?? What was that for? You are getting on my nerves. What did you mean by that?? She laughs because of your stupidity. You were supporting 100% before, then you foolish ass shifted to 95%. You paused for like 15 minutes, just because u didn't know who else to attack, you decided to act foolish. You are a F**king slowpoke.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2005
what are you ? the mother or the lesbian lover. Well i really don't understand, why i kept quiet was becoz i had something else to do. seriously, i aint started getting on your ugly ass nerves (chubby bitch) .

nice friends (they know they are) please pardon me
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2005
Nddy, I want to make you understand something, taking the side of a girl doesn't mean i am a lesbian. You don't undestand because you are Dumb, retarded and foolish ass cunt. I wish I could do you the favor of allowing you get on my nerves, but that's like the last thing i am going to do. Chubby bitch ehh??.I call myself that, it ain't a insult, you saw it on my profile you slowpoke (that's my name, wanna call me one more time?? Please be my guest). You actually meant that to be an insult right?? GUess what, whatever i call myself isn't an insult to me.Try again Ass-hole.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2005
who on earth wants to be chubby? nobody, seriously, guys don't like all those pounds of flesh. ewww, (sickens his heart). Fat girls like you should be thinking of lossing pounds. Are you trying to be the next Monique by calling yourself chubby, that is f**ken retarded no girl wants to be chubby only ugly ass girls like you.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2005
gurl..y'all better stop
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2005
Gosh.do u have brains This is becoming a personal thingy, so i will say you should Create a thread about this, because i don't want to write and write and get all my posts deleted.

They said "silence is the best answer to a fool", But before i leave the fool alone (that is, YOU Nddy), i have something to tell you. I am not tryna be the next monique by calling myself chubby, you tried at first, i dogged your bullet, you decided to go in a way by calling me ugly?? WHo is the ugly one here?? You knew how much of an ugly ass you are and that's why u couldn't post your picture on here. I love myself the way I am, and guys that are reasonable (unlike you), love me just the way i am. You can either suck that up your ass, or suck it up your ass. (you have no choice) cheesy cheesy
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2005
nice one Hot Angel ......grin hehe.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2005
gurl..u de refree now? wesley haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Can't Cook, And She Doesnt Want To Learn / What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? / 5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.