Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,440 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (261724 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
First of all, I want to correct something- Nbright, pls I don't and never for once exchanged words or even know @alutacontinal until the very day she entered this thread and boldly said: she doesn't like DailyNews. I have nothing against her, never will, never knew her online or offline aside on this thread, thanks.

@Tina's case, Madrista and many others have already given good counsels enough to help u make best decision.

As an addition, let me also join words with Carmelion, Nbright, madrista, evelyn, et al and say- revoke your relationship with that guy, he has a dubious mission which he made clear.

I am yet to understand y most guys can't flee from lustful pursuit and thinking towards women, is it that hard pls I think it has to do with mindset, circle of friends u keep, the kind of movie and music u listen to and your general perception abt this whole thing called dating and relationship.

Sometimes I feel odd becos I don't see any big deal in sex or women in general (with all due respect pls).

God knows as I type this, I have no girlfriend and I am not bordered and its not cos I can't afford one or whatever but its becos I fear God, I reverence God, in fact it has become a habit, but I know it can affect my marriage tomorrow like people do say.

Y am I telling all these cock n bull story? Its cos I feel so bad whenever I hear stories like this, and after d guy will come back calling girls prostitutes, this and that after deceiving so many vulnerable girls, I have nothing to say to such guys but if u are one reading this, pls change now or soon, soon, sighs.

And its so unfortunate that our girls can only learn after their hands had been burnt, they always dnt wanna listen or learn from other ppls xprence, instead they allow peer pressure, friends, society, media standard and wayward lifestyles to control them until they have made enough mistakes, they now turn good, it sometimes makes me feel bad.

Becos don't be surprised that even after reading all these warning from us, this Tina of a lady may still go ahead and sleep with this guy and even continue sleeping with other subsequent guys and by next 6yrs now, she would come back asking- I still love my ex, I want my ex back, etc.

Pls and pls, abstain for Christ sake...it is easy if u change ur mindset. Why are u feeling odd, u are just 23yrs old, what abt guys who are close to 30 and above 30yrs still abstaining despite d numerous beautiful and tempting girls they meet daily? So they shud go and hang themselves becos they aren't sleeping with girls like every other guy and friends are doing

I am sounding harsh and its cos I am angry to hear u say u are feeling odd for being virgin at 23yrs, and what? Ur a small girl pls.

I have all it takes to sleep with diff girls each passing day, but I am not, does that make me feel odd? Pls my sisters, learn, ur saying NO always will definitely bring guys into control cos they won't have any other option or let them turn Gays!!! Simple!!!!

Thanks Carmelion for bringing this here.

And a big welcome to all new posters here, wishing u all a wonderful time here, n pls dnt mind my way of counsellingsmiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^@nbright, just wot I was tryna point out. She explained herself, you had ur points and u stated it earlier on, why didn't u just read hers and pass instead of quoting her! Say ur own, let odas say theirs. As simple as ABC. You see how much we dragged d forehead thingy...t'was majorly because of u!
I am not the only one quoting others comment so don't single me out just because of that.. We all have our ways of commenting on NL... @bolded, all I can say is WTF?!...

alutacontinua:
No, i'm not gonna say wot I said to dailynews to u! I & Dailynews' issue is a different thing entirely.
Thank God..

alutacontinua:
I actually like the fact that you see things from other perspectives, i just don't like the fact that you argue too much when people don't agree with ur points!
I don't argue cos they don't agree with me, I argue to see if I can be proven wrong or right and if I can do same to others.

alutacontinua:
When you say it once and others don't agree or say something contrary, just let it be. YOU MIGHT BE THE WRONG PERSON!!!
how many times did you say dailynews should leave you alone?, I know you argued about the head thing noy once as for the part about me being wrong.. If I'm wrong, I will learn from it..

alutacontinua:
Also, i'm not offeneded! Why should I be I'm not dt 'dollish' wink wink wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thank God again..

alutacontinua:
To the issue at hand, people av said it all! FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as far as ur legs can carry u!
According to Kanye West.. Runaway as far as you can..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
I have been friends with some ladies, those with grt personalities and reputation, plus excellent family upbringing and I got to discover that it is as easy for a cow or horse to pass through the eye of a needle than for a guy and a girl to be dating committed today without indulging in sexual immorality of one form or the other and that's y I most times counsel anyone (girl or guy) who wants to flee from sex before marriage to forget about dating.

If u decide to date with sex as a guy, the lady will see u as less man or impotent or whatever, and even while u may be rejoicing that she is happy, she maybe complaining to her friends and looking outside, and if ur a lady n decides to do same, the guy will be pestering u or even be sleeping with other girls and be forming saint for u so what's d need?

I wonder y its so difficult for people with similar vision n mindset abt relationship n dating to meet or say hookup Its so rare, very rare. Its either a good guy meets bad girl or a bad girl meets good guy and before u know it, things fall apart.

So I wud advice anyone who wants to stay clean from sex before marriage to totally forget dating, only go into it when u know u will marry in less than 2yrs time. Any courtship beyond 2 - 3ys isn't advisable.

So all these under 25yrs shud pls focus on their studies, careers, talent, etc. That's d age u can build urself for future. If u will become a billionaire tomorrow, it starts from when ur below 25yrs, that's wen d planning n preparation starts.

Dating of today kills dreams, time, talent, everything, yes. U waste ur money for nothing, u waste ur study time, u waste ur emotion, ur talent, etc all in d name of dating for no future reason.

Pls people shud stop feeling odd that they dnt have a boyfriend or girlfriend cos it isn't a must okay? Build ur future, learn to make impact, strive to write ur name in stone through hardwork and reduce fun and leisure in ur life if u want to live a great and happy life. Dating will only break ur heart cos most don't lead to marriage, so y start one

@Nbright, u seem to be a realist, I love it but try and be more friendly, but I do enjoy ur comments, u are like d balance here- lolz

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Double Post.

Pls again @alutacontinal, I have no issue with u, pls stop making it look like we knew before or had quarrelled before cos I cnt remember doing that. U only felt that u dnt like me, my ways and my conducts here on nairaland, so stop making it look otherwise pls I beg of u cos I have nothing against u or with u. I hope u dnt take it as an insult though. But try n stop calling me out cos we dnt hve any issue as far as I knw pls. Tnkx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
DailyNews: First of all, I want to correct something- Nbright, pls I don't and never for once exchanged words or even know @alutacontinal until the very day she entered this thread and boldly said: she doesn't like DailyNews.
Dailynews,,, If I say such (that you exchanged words with her) sorry... Though you did replied her so that qualifies as exchange of words but I didn't mean it as you think (harsh)...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: Dailynews,,, If I say such (that you exchanged words with her) sorry... Though you did replied her so that qualifies as exchange of words but I didn't mean it as you think (harsh)...
i understand Nbright. D only day I mentioned her name was d day I referenced her saying she doesn't like me...I have never exchanged words with her as far as I know. She just doesn't like my username (DailyNews) here for reasons best knwn to her. But all I am saying is let her n any other stop calling me out like I had issues with her cos I don't have any with her. I am too matured for such, my participating here on nairaland is cos of my passion and cos I blog and write, if not, I dnt see any reason to be participating at all cos I knw myself. so I am not upset with u nbright, I just love this thread though, wen I am not contributing, its either I am busy or dnt hve anything to say.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
DailyNews:
Pls people shud stop feeling odd that they dnt have a boyfriend or girlfriend cos it isn't a must okay?

I don't have one... Haven't had any before and I feel ok but it depends on one's mindset..

DailyNews: Dating will only break ur heart cos most don't lead to marriage, so y start one
Most does... There's this pix in my house, it was taken the first day my mum visited my dad... My 3 sisters dated before they got married to their husbands, I went to visit a friend today whose wife delivered last week, he dated and put her through uni. (he's a tipper driver). There are many instances... I just pray I meet the girl that think like me and you all meet your match..

DailyNews:
@Nbright, u seem to be a realist, I love it but try and be more friendly, but I do enjoy ur comments, u are like d balance here- lolz
Of course I am a realist as for that friendly matter, I too have noticed that some poster might bear grudges towards me here... Someone told me to mellow down on my comments and I think I ma do just that... I say what I think is right, if it pains anyone, sorry, if I am wrong, I apologise, but I will not compromise on my way of writting just to please others... I can't please others to displease myself... Never..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
carmelion:

Sorry boubou about the welcoming parry yesternyt,I was so tired.We will host another one later,okay?there will always be new members to welcome and plenty good news to celebrate!((teddy hug))
Dont worry about it sweetie, i understand u have so much on ure plate already. Hey, i 've got a surprise for u.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bisjosh: Bisjosh doll here.........been following dis thread for a while now. Thanks Poster for opening dis kinda thread to enable we singles to learn from our mistakes and be more careful.

Lovely nite y'all
U cannot come to this thread and not be officially snugglelized,wogglelized and hugglelized by the in-thread furry teddy bear of which i am........ So my dear u are very much welcome here. Its a thread for ladies hurtin,recuperatin and takin a chance as far as the dating world is concerned of which i believe will lead to a happy and fruitful married life. So come to papa-bear and recieve** A round bwig fuzzy wozzy wug and a very dog-wet lick on the face** gud nite
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lolz, Nbright, u and ur analysis. Anyway u are right some relationships do lead to marriage, but not most, its few.

All of my elderly brothers married ladies they dated from small anyway, like 5yrs, 6yrs, etc courtship, but its not common nowadays with more and more media influence including the internet whim!! People now find dates so easily, hence they don't regard dating or relationship as anything beyond having a sex partner to run to for sexual and material satisfactions.

And its becoming worse by the day. You see guys and girls registering on social network sites just to find sex partners or sugar daddies or people to give them money in exchange for sex, so will u still advice people to date? To me, its a waste of time, emotion, resources and talent.

And if you look at it very well, Nigerian relationships cost so much on both the guy and the girl.

Unnecessary expenses (calls, gift buying, birthday parties, unnecessary clothe buying to please ur partner, vacations, outings, etc), plus the time and emotional commitment. Time is the one I fear most, how people manage to keep to dates, keep to phone calls, like me that don't like talking always on phone cos I get bored easily on phone, etc.

I still insist, if a guy or a girl is truly ready to reverence God and not indulge in sexual immorality outside marriage, he/she should avoid dating or committed relationship until he/she is ready to marry in say 2 - 3yrs time max.

Heart break by guys is on the increase now due to internet boom. Guys now find it easy to find sex and romance partners through social network websites, and for that they no longer respect women or value relationship.

Girls need to rebuild their value. See how girls now talk abt sex and how they sleep with guys online without respect. Its so disheartening that most girls have poured the entire women integrity on the floor out of waywardness.

Pls single ladies reading this, guys aren't happy with the situation on ground, that's y u still see grown up guys with enough money, comfortable career and business still not desiring to marry. Its cos the ladies of today have made themselves so cheap- they drink uncontrollably, use vulgar words without care, a lady for that matter? Some smoke, club, party around, wear naked clothes revealing what's supposed to be hidden from men. Most now indulge in internet sex, phone intimacy, etc, how then do u expect men to respect women again?

Men in the past fought to get one woman, but now, a man can get 100 women in a day from the comfort of his home; all he needs is a phone with internet, a good car, a good house, good money in his account and he owns all women, so absurd.

I know people hate me everywhere cos I say the bitter truth no one wants to tell...but I can't stop cautioning people.

Women stop measuring with men, after a guy deceives u, turns u into a club addict, makes u put tattoo, make u become a drunkard, makes u become a smoker, a sex addict, and what have u, he will definitely leave u when he is done catching fun with u, and u know what?

A man can marry whenever he feels like marrying no matter his status or evil. Even if he is a killer, a gay, a gigolo, once he decides to marry today, he will, but as a woman, if u decide to marry, u may not find a husband if u are old, have bad past that everyone knows, etc. So that's y u shudnt be rocking shoulder with guys in doing bad bad things like- talking vulgar, sleeping around, drinking, smoking, etc, respect the virtue God bestowed in u as a woman.

To be a woman is an honour if u respect yourself and live a sane life. Flee from immorality n u will never regret no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
ichidodo: Hey, i 've got a surprise for u.

Bring the game on!!,You might want to use the PM,so that we don't break the same rules we made
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by eimuhb(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Page 71?!, I see it getting to 100 very soon. So many posts to keep up with.

Well done to the dolls et gents in the house.

#SneakingOutofDthread grin

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by SimplYeahmee(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2013
nbright:

Of course I am a realist as for that friendly matter, I too have noticed that some poster might bear grudges towards me here... Someone told me to mellow down on my comments and I think I ma do just that... I say what I think is right, if it pains anyone, sorry, if I am wrong, I apologise, but I will not compromise on my way of writting just to please others... I can't please others to displease myself... Never..

Truthfully, i like ur objectivity, the fact that you can pick up on stray thots and analyse them impresses me.
If others feel offended by you idont.

A pat on d back.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Let the truth be told. I will drop these list below for the single ladies of marriageable age to know,who are worried would they ever get married. Are you doing something you shouldnt be doing to yourself? You be the judge. I hope my words will open your mind and may God give you your heart desire.
1. While growing up, there most have been conflict,fights and argument,infidelity ,divorce between your parent and you thought is this what marriage is all about, or you as a young female child comes from a polygamous family(making you think all men are poligamist), a family of discord or lack of love shown towards you,or your parents dont even show love to themselves, please cancel such experience from your mind, learn from their mistake, know that your marriage will be better than that. IT WAS MEANT TO TEACH YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE WITH WHO YOU DECIDE TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH.
2. Have a urge to improve yourself with educational things i.e books,school,certificate, also spiritual things i.e bible, christian tapes and books and knowing your negative temprament-controlling and dealing with it,i.e hot temper(this can destroy your relationship). Dont depend on any man for your own self worth,while being single it is a time to fight your secret demons,challenges,weakness,if you think you are ugly,begin to tell yourself you are beautiful.
3.Dress smart, neat, and decent( i dont mean long skirt that sweeps the ground). Who says we guys need to see your exposed despirate boobs before we notice you walking by. Even if its just a few cloths you have got, apply wisdom while you wear them to look attractive, with the way you carry yourself you will be a head turner..
4. Now this is important, when a guy shows intrest in you for the very first time, accept him(am not taking about his proposal) with warmth and friendliness,dont put up a stiff face,you say you are playing"hard to get" thats not maturity. Now take notice of these things, your feelings at that moment about him(you should know yourself),if you dislike him completely(dont let anybody nor the environment pressurize you into doing what you dont want to do),if you have normal likeness towards him and if you like him a lot. Now study is more important than your feeling, that is study him, watch out for loop holes in his communication, behaviour and the way he carries him self and you along(there are some guys who knows how to pretend to care, but if you study him enough you will see the player in him or the lust in his eye, or he is inviting you over so quickly to his place, notice the way he acts like someone else(definately you will know his is not himself, he is only ''acting home video''.This will make you know what are his true intensions are. Now its up to you to decide if you just want to enjoy him or you are looking for a serious relationship, so that your heart will not be broken,again. This aspect will let you know inrespective of your love for him,that you can only be friends(dont go about saying ''NO'' to a proposal),or that you will think about it(another way of saying ''YES"wink. Sorry guys for leting this secret out of the bag, i need to tell them ladies the truth.
4.Stop demanding materially,let him by himself do what he feels he can do for you if he really loves you,remember you are studying him. Am not saying you can not ask for anything, but it not right now,its like puncturing a hole in a balloon. Also take note,his he trying to improve you, your life,or trying to control you, or he does not talk or take positive step to your listen and solve your problems and worries, talk about your future,your life?
5. This is the way a female brain should look like. 50% for God( because He is the one who will direct you,ordain your steps,advise you and give you ,the wishes of your heart. 30% for your work( this will acctually keep you occupied while you wait for God's time, less dependent, prepared for the future, and will make us guys say something good with pride about you to our friends. 20% thinking and working towards a good relationship(read the list above), remember you are not to find us, we will find you, we will notice you, we will respect you,if you are on checked with what i listed above.
6. Now that you have found that special guy who you know is serious about marriage and you are into the relationship, USE YOUR BRAIN, dont fall head over heels yet, know when to apply the brakes(shakara, leting him know how many guys are seriously intrested in you, with prove),and know when to accept his wishes so that you would not be so difficult. Give him indirect ways that time is not on your side in terms of marriage(and be ready to support him financially that both of you may achieve your aim of marriage).
7. Plan for the marriage, and cut your coat according to your size for the wedding. if you plan big for the wedding without the capability available, you will only add more years to your waiting (God forbid).
8. And for those of you ladies who just want to catch your fun, these words are not for you.
N:B take these words serious. if not you all ladies will continue to fall into the traps of guys. And to all the guys, i dont mean to revile these things, i just want them to not categories all guys as wicked, beccause we know what we want, and let them know what we want.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
SimplYeahmee:

Truthfully, i like ur objectivity, the fact that you can pick up on stray thots and analyse them impresses me.

A pat on d back.
i do... i feel that he is insensitive #no offence

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: Dailynews,,, If I say such (that you exchanged words with her) sorry... Though you did replied her so that qualifies as exchange of words but I didn't mean it as you think (harsh)...

me i lik u ooo...
u will make a very gud lawyer.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
SimplYeahmee:

A pat on d back.
Thank You..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
ichidodo: i do... i feel that he is insensitive #no offence
thank you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
temi4fash:

me i lik u ooo...
u will make a very gud lawyer.....
Lawyer ke?.. A lawyer that has stage fright, a lawyer that won't answer any question in class even when he knows the answer, honestly I don't like the limelight, I prefer to be at the back doing my thing my way.... (Thank God none in my house is like me)...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: thank you
**cringes with fear**
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thank house for your contributions yesterday,Tina sends her regards

below is the mail she sent me this afternoon

Thanks a bunch.. I love d way most pple hit d nail on d head & I
promise I won't go closer. As 4 Nbright or so dat said I wud go back &
do bla bla, pls tel him I'll b good...
bt d guy too harsh sha nbright.Thank u & pleeez my regards 2 them. They were wonderful
councellors.

@the bolded Lmao ,tihihihi. This thread is soooo interesting!

@ nbright,keep being you joor.i like your posts .i have always told you that grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Smartiegurl(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
To me nBright ain't that harsh, you just have to understand his kind of person first, he.......he is just a cool guy.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by missblessiN(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hello house, how are we doing today?
@carmelion i sent u a PM, did u get it?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
ichidodo: Dont worry about it sweetie, i understand u have so much on ure plate already. Hey, i 've got a surprise for u.
carmelion:

Bring the game on!!,You might want to use the PM,so that we don't break the same rules we made

[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1234997/wooing-challenge-season-3-men/43

Our own Ichidodo to woo Carmelion

Gr8 one! let's go there...and where is Madridsta007...i will like him to join in the challenge [/size]
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
missblessiN: Hello house, how are we doing today?
@carmelion i sent u a PM, did u get it?

Apart from the first one which I replied,Am yet to receive another one.

Something must be wrong somewhere.Keep trying,am sure it would work soon.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
dagr8:

[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1234997/wooing-challenge-season-3-men/43

Our own Ichidodo to woo Carmelion

Gr8 one! let's go there...and where is Madridsta007...i will like him to join in the challenge [/size]

Lol,this would be fun you know.No dull moments in Nairaland.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mirob(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi all, have been following this thread but hv not commented, now I hv a little issue, my man of a year now just said something and I'm wondering within my self to take a bow now or still stick around, I asked him where this relationship is leading us and he said that I should relax but that if I'm desperate to marry now that I should marry anyone that I want to marry. With this kind of statement I'm wondering what he meant, I don't know what to do, should I go or still stay with him hoping it will work out, apart from this statement we have been doing well. Pls don't mind d long sermon.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
@mirobdoll. Dont worry sweetcakes, u r in safe-hands...... Wey the gurus, we have a sitiuation rite here.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
carmelion:

Lol,this would be fun you know.No dull moments in Nairaland.
How was ure day? I'm in awe of u....carmi-doll. Nite.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mirob(f): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
ichidodo: @mirobdoll. Dont worry sweetcakes, u r in safe-hands...... Wey the gurus, we have a sitiuation rite here.

The gurus should come to my aid ASAP cos I'm about to take a decision.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
mirob:

The gurus should come to my aid ASAP cos I'm about to take a decision.
Argh! Pls dont. Just wait for a shortwhile. Pleeeaaasseee.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2013

Thanks a bunch.. I love d way most pple
hit d nail on d head & I
promise I won't go closer. As 4 Nbright
or so dat said I wud go back &
do bla bla,
pls tel him I'll b good...
bt d guy too harsh sha nbright.Thank u
& pleeez my regards 2 them. They were
wonderful
councellors
@Tina or so, I had to go back to my comment, I read that page like 3 times, I paid particular attention to my posts and I still fail to see the post that I asked you to go back and do "bla bla bla"... Maybe you didn't read my comment.. It's still there for you to go through it again... It seems people like others to tell them what they like even if it's all lies and some people will readily tell those lies to please... So Tina or so, if you want to castigate me, don't find it through my reply to your "mail", you won't see it... Come out and say what it is you want to say or better still you can send carmy another mail... Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.