Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55407 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Redmosquito:

E be like say Oxygen don taya u abi!
seriously oxygen don taya am, na carbon dioxide dey sweet am now.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Awesome chapter! So, Efemena, this is what you'd have allowed us to miss if you'd pulled out of the team? This is so cool.

But, why did you mix the names Tracy and Tracey? You should rather stick with one, Tracy perhaps. Frank named her Tracy.

I still can't imagine how that dream can be linked to the event, except when a supernatural force is being introduced. And the introduction of supernatural/unnatural affairs is highly forbidden. The subsequent writers have a hell of a job to do from this fourth chapter.

Weldone ma'am.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Awesome chapter! So, Efemena, this is what you'd have allowed us to miss if you'd pulled out of the team? This is so cool.

But, why did you mix the names Tracy and Tracey? You should rather stick with one, Tracy perhaps. Frank named her Tracy.

I still can't imagine how that dream can be linked to the event, except when a supernatural force is being introduced. And the introduction of supernatural/unnatural affairs is highly forbidden. The subsequent writers have a hell of a job to do from this fourth chapter.

Weldone ma'am.
hehehe... She just made it easier to explain the weird number now. "No line is untraceable" cool. As for the dream, there are many ways to skin a cat, and each subsequent writer represents at least one way. tongue

Nice one Efemena!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Madam E! Why did Tracy have to die

Here is ma quote of the day....if you don't approve it in 30 minutes...my detective hushband will dzeal with u

"Wd dip our colors in honour of you, dear women comrades, who march into battle together with the man."

HumbledbyGrace
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
May I come back in since I have been included in this great adventure...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Madam E! Why did Tracy have to die

Here is ma quote of the day....if you don't approve it in 30 minutes...my detective hushband will dzeal with u

"Wd dip our colors in honour of you, dear women comrades, who march into battle together with the man."

HumbledbyGrace
hehehe... Nothing. You have been marked grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... Nothing. You have been marked grin
angry angry angry larry will protect me....
Foxy_Rebirth: May I come back in since I have been included in this great adventure...
Foxy Rebirth is male
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: angry angry angry larry will protect me....

Forget it. Larry is more distracted than Lucan. Come to papa wink
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Forget it. Larry is more distracted than Lucan. Come to papa wink
No angry

I'd rather run to Madam K
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Foxy Rebirth is male

Yup... Do I write like one of them females
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hey pals... Una qo don miss me o.. Chai! Sowie,busy tinz ni jawe
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hi ppl.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
white mosquito: Hi ppl.
hello person.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No angry

I'd rather run to Madam K
hehehe... Nice thing I'm not writing next. Would have exposed her as a tool of the anonymous 6th member before killing her off grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Choi!!! You killed Tracy! Now who's lucan going to 'tidy' You didn't even allow him the pleasure of one round of something before killing his gf!!!

#. . .thinking aloud. . .shebi lucan is allowed to do a flash back of the good times he had with his girl. . .#

gringringrin

Ok, lemmie go and start work joor.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Choi!!! You killed Tracy! Now who's lucan going to 'tidy' You didn't even allow him the pleasure of one round of something before killing his gf!!!

#. . .thinking aloud. . .shebi lucan is allowed to do a flash back of the good times he had with his girl. . .#

gringringrin

I don't even know what to say until it gets to my turn....
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
I sure know u'll all do a qreat job
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rap maestro: I sure know u'll all do a qreat job

Was that for me.... I'm still trying to develop the story in my head. Itz just that my day is a long way off yet appears closer than my two balls together
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Was that for me.... I'm still trying to develop the story in my head. Itz just that my day is a long way off yet appears closer than my two balls together
Lolzz
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Choi!!! You killed Tracy! Now who's lucan going to 'tidy' You didn't even allow him the pleasure of one round of something before killing his gf!!!

gringringrin

Better go and start. You don't want to be late, do you?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yup... Do I write like one of them females
I reserve my comment
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... Nice thing I'm not writing next. Would have exposed her as a tool of the anonymous 6th member before killing her off grin
we can switch places u know?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we can switch places u know?
If Larry agrees...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: If Larry agrees...
he can't say no to me

Btw we are allowed to switch places if we want. Check the first page, first post
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we can switch places u know?

Oahray: If Larry agrees...

Do you both really want to switch places? Let me know so that I can make the adjustment on the roster. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello guys,

I think it's high time I set some few rules on the affairs of this thread, so that none of us would not face the risk of our posts being hidden, or worse, getting banned. For the moment, I can only think of two rules.

1. Constructive Criticism: When we read the Literature/Writing Rules and Regulation thread, we'd come across this particular admonishment. We can criticize but we should do that lovingly. The days for insultive posts are over. Let's all be polite to each other; we aren't kids.

2. Derailment: This thread is mainly for the discussion of the writers' posts and how to improve ourselves. Any contrary discussion should be directed to the 'Chat' thread. Off-topic discussions are henceforth prohibited. Let's make this thread a neat one.

Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nice work Efe, your piece gat me tripping for u.

But allow me to scream, weep and mourn my darlin Tracy.

Ahhhhhhhhh, oooohhhhh why oh why.

But seriously u for no kill this babe na, I had some plans for her... Ok, I guess we just have to move on.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Weldone ma'am.

Oahray: hehehe... She just made it easier to explain the weird number now. "No line is untraceable" cool. As for the dream, there are many ways to skin a cat, and each subsequent writer represents at least one way. tongue

Nice one Efemena!

Cheers, guys.

You know, it's such a big relief to get this thing off ma chest jare. The anxiety pre-delivery of my chapter, working up the characters, plots, settings, dialogue, etc during my allotted time frame...man, it was no joke I tell you. Was almost like giving birth sef angry

I know this exercise is meant to be fun stuff for us and all that, but trust me - if you're like me whose never written detective/crime fiction, and a sucker for perfection, then the pressure can be overwhelming. Especially, if you want to keep your reputation as a good writer intact.

@ Red & Mazi: I do apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart to you guys. I was wrong in biting your heads off and I'm sorry. Na stress cause am.

Friends?? smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Friends?? smiley smiley

I never stopped being your friend, and will never stop: even if you pierce my fragile heart with red-hot metal.

Thank God you delivered a niece piece, would have been more offended if you didn't do so at the long run.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
^^ Thanks, Mazi smiley

D'you still want those pointers / suggestions?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Hello guys,

I think it's high time I set some few rules on the affairs of this thread, so that none of us would not face the risk of our posts being hidden, or worse, getting banned. For the moment, I can only think of two rules.

1. Constructive Criticism: When we read the Literature/Writing Rules and Regulation thread, we'd come across this particular admonishment. We can criticize but we should do that lovingly. The days for insultive posts are over. Let's all be polite to each other; we aren't kids.

2. Derailment: This thread is mainly for the discussion of the writers' posts and how to improve ourselves. Any contrary discussion should be directed to the 'Chat' thread. Off-topic discussions are henceforth prohibited. Let's make this thread a neat one.

Thanks all.
HAA yes...this is an order Captain.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
What am i missinq o

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.