Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34247 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mrikay: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
supremebeing09:

Ha-ha! Fair enough. I'm sure they do focus on a variety of chicks. I don't want to sound controversial but I'm sure the cameramen do keep an open mind. Light skinned, dark skinned, we love 'em all! wink
But boy! I've seen some stunning girls so far!
nah... Those girls are not prettier than the girls in my street here at Okoko.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by luvquest1: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Give mγ̲̣̣̥ vote to superlative Mikel who cage yaya..... Mikel man of d'match

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by maximobis: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Iaz93: Fuccking sad! I couldn't watch the match. . .WHY ME OH LORD! Thank God there's youtube!

Go to p4p2u.net and watch it for free. don't fall for the ads..
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by royalrich(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Jay Jay Okocha tongue

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Easynnna: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mba should b d man of march bcus he scored d wining goal!!!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Iaz93: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2013
maximobis:

Go to p4p2u.net and watch it for free. don't fall for the ads..
Thanks.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Donbasi(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2013
Emenike for me was the man of the match he won almost all the balls(fouls) was practically seen in almost all minutes
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by megajay1(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Those home base guys are realy playing well,they jet cage Drogba today.Menn am happy today.The 4.7m really motivate them.
so e mean sey na only wen dem promise dem money na em dem go play dia lives to win match, if na like dat make dem dey promise dem d money dey go, we really need dis cup.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by ezzye: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2013
honestly i was disappointed by the super eagles........i mean how could they play soooooooooooooo well and score fantastic goals.....

stand up for naija joor
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by chuksmad(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2013
I am not surprise at all. Super eagles play better when they jam better team. if it is those weak team, eagles will fumble. but with a team like Ivory Coast, cameroon, Ghana and South Africa, our boys always play well. I am afraid if they will not fumble with Mali. Boys keep on playing your best even if with so call weaker teams. no team should be underrated. i lay my case.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by namdo(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Yes SE did it, they were 'very' tact and stuck to hardwork and man-marking while doing their own furrays. Congrats to all the players. for me they all did it together. If they lost I would have still encouraged them to do better next time. To NFF, this is not the time to give altimatums, let Keshi/SE get even better with this team...World cup in view.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by blaise26abj(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2013
i have seen enuf horrible naija matches to know that that match was very different. the passes made good sense and they really threw themselves at the game. They should repeat such a performance and i'll know they are truly on the path of reformation.

Man of the match for me was Moses. he really covered for our weakest point ; right back
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2013
Describe Nigeria Cotevoire Match In French: "Le Eboue le make mouth le eat chicken, la vomit vulture" hahahaahahahaha­h

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by DeHero1: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2013
gunuvi: We should all thank our goalkeeper- Victor Eyeama

Is that ur Goal Keeper? Maybe we'r from different countries sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by timbros(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: Describe Nigeria Cotevoire Match In French: "Le Eboue le make mouth le eat chicken, la vomit vulture" hahahaahahahaha­h

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bros you no go kill me with laff...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by cmespeak: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: Describe Nigeria Cotevoire Match In French: "Le Eboue le make mouth le eat chicken, la vomit vulture" hahahaahahahaha­h

hahahaahahahaha­hhahahaahahahaha­h

Guy u don kolo.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by abbeylincon(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Abeg make we cheer these guys up! But Mba ​⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ Ooº°˚ ! This is Ebuoe outburst:
“I see people saying I have pride by saying we would eat Nigeria like fried chickens, it’s not pride guys, its hard work and passion for my country,” he said. “In Nigerian team, some of your best strikers like Martins, Yakubu and Odemwingie are not in the team. Why? No peace, passion and humility. Ivory has some of the top players in the world, and when our country calls, we go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it.

“A country where Mikel Obi is your best player and captain out of 150 million people, you sure have a problem Super Chickens. With all due respect to Mikel, he is a good player but not Okocha, Samson, Yekini, Oliseh, Adepoju. Your football association is a joke. When Keshi was in Togo, he dropped Adebayor. He is in Nigeria and drops the best players. He is a manager and he should be able to work on their ego.

“Drogba, Yaya, Kolo, Zakora, Gervinho, Kalou, I and all other players are all the same. One unity and family. Country comes first. Oh sorry Nigeria, I even heard your country owns the first African television andyou cannot even televise the game to the masses. You guys are jokers. Your institutions are comedy clubs. You have so many resources and man power yet you are always falling short.

“Keep fooling yourselves and calling your country the giant of Africa. You are nothing but the soil of Africa, we all work on now. Congrats to Nigerians. Don’t celebrate too much because we are coming for you. We are going to eat you like fufu. If we don’t beat you in the game, it means you are lucky. But trust me, we are going to deal with you so much, you would be eating grass.

“I have said enough on this matter. I was so angry. Speak to me when your national television can broadcast the game. Have a good day. So shut up and stop taking the frustration of the Super Chickens on me. Take it out on your NFA. I am not saying my country is perfect, but we try our best to represent Africa well. My last word for Nigerians. Do not cry for me, cry for yourselves. In the true spirit of sport. I love you all. Don’t get too emotional.”
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Li2musty(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
omo who say victor moses na try for dis match but all of dem na my man oooo dey rely tried... wink grin cool smiley
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
hoochay: hoochay: 1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had
gathered in the burning bush against the
Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the
leader of the delegates gave directions to the
people, but they listened not.
2 And Keshi knowing what awaited him at
Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto
the heaven saying "My God, my God, please
do not forsake me, give me only one chance."
3 As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord
heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended
on the burning bush in the south of Africa
where the men had gathered and said to
Moses the Son of Victor, "Moses, go yea forth
into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4 And Moses hearkened unto the voice of the
lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the
Ethiopians. and behold, a defender of the
Ethiopian Army brought him down and
caused a penalty.
5 And when this had happened, Keshi knew
that the lord had heard his prayers and used
Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians.
So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears
to the voice of the spirit and heed the
commandments of the lord.
6 And the spirit came unto Moses again,
saying "Moses, play ye the ball into the left
corner of the Ethiopian net. And when Moses
had done this, the Eagles recorded their first
goal in the burning bush.
7 And the spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard
box again and caused another great scare in
the defense of the Ethiopians which made
the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him
unwisely and got a red card from the
Moroccan Judge of the southern Court.
8 When this had happened, the people could
see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi
knowing the way of the spirit, said unto
Moses "because the lord had used you to
deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands
of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth
again and take the penalty.
9 Thus, as the lord would have it, Moses
brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians
by placing the ball beyond the reach of the
make-shift goal keeper who the Ethiopians
had brought against him.
10 And when Mikel the son of Obi saw this
things, he became jealous and said in his
heart "see this small boy, for him mind, e go
dey think say him play pass me now because
say e score 2 penalty and I miss 1. I go soon
do ham watin drogba do Torres. Then him eye
go clear."
11 And when the draws were made, it was
said that the Super eagles of Nigeria would
go to war again with the eagles of Ivory
coast, where Drogba the son of Didier was
captain
12 When Keshi the son of Stephen heard
these words, he cried unto heaven and said
"My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
For he knew that the defeat would be mighty,
else the lord send a Prophet

AND THE PROPHET WAS SUNDAY MBA,A GAME PLAYED ON A SUNDAY,AND A GOAL SCORED BY A WARRI WOLF SON CALLED MBA SUNDAY
MY MAN OF D MATCH
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by cheikh: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Codedrock
But why is no yoruba guy on the field? Shey we no fit play ni? Na only igbo guys... Haba!

@^^ So football is about tribe now? Where is Moses from then? Na wao for you/Nigerians who refuse to see beyond their "nose" undecided shocked. Why can't you be happy? embarassed sad
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by cheikh: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2013
onila
I FEEL BAD FOR IVORY COAST!!

@^^ Indeed! cheesy You should. You have been eyeing their men for sometime now without success perhaps tongue cheesy. Try harder!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by maximobis: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Iaz93:
Thanks.

You got it?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Iaz93: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
maximobis:

You got it?
No, I watched the highlightz
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by maximobis: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Iaz93:
No, I watched the highlightz

From now on you can go there and watch any match. you will never miss any soccer match in your life. Any sports event. Goodluck!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by chrmn1: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
My man of d match was victor moses cos his silky runs destabilized d ivorians & made them so nervous dat they started making a lot of mistakes makin it possible for us to eventually win. He was my afcon mvp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea / Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.