Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34260 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by ajayi147(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mimigal: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Codedrock: But why is no yoruba guy on the field? Shey we no fit play ni? Na only igbo guys... Haba!
brother you funny oo
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by toluxa1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
[size=14pt]We are already in the Final. If Mali try nonsense, we are bringing back all our Troops in Mali!!![/size]

12 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Royalty1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Vykiano: Sunday MBAAAAAA..d goal make sense die......1st to comment

Confirm!
MBA is my Man.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
enyeama !!!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Duduknight(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Latua(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
To me d whole team gave in their best.But, Victor Moses was exceptional.Kudos naija.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Zackz: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mba is a bomb-he is d man of d match,gud work Keshi

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by methodman(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Shooo.....see d number of people viewing dis thread. Oh boi....so nigerians still believe in the eagles. Proudly Naija.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by valpraiso: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
[/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SUNDAY MBA AND EMENIKE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[b]
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by luvablesam(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
for me it was SUNDAY MBA!can u imagine he plays for warri wolves??

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by gendebs(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
the man of d match is..... I give it to EFE AMBROSE, VICTOR MOSES AND MBA three where very instrumental to the victory.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by olaisababs(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
the ref was kinda impartial,i think he deserves it.abi na? wink

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by jayplect(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
this guys really suprised me ooo... I get exam to write this week and i took the risk to watch admist pessimism... Im elated i didnt regret takin the risk.. Weldone Super eagles @ least we know that if we lose in the semi-finals, we were achieved as the UNDERDOGS.*winks profusely* ;Dthis guys really suprised me ooo... I get exam to write this week and i took the risk to watch admist pessimism... Im elated i didnt regret takin the risk.. Weldone Super eagles @ least we know that if we lose in the semi-finals, we were achieved as the UNDERDOGS.*winks profusely*
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Chinom(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
MBA all the way. For a home base player to be so cool in front of the goal ala Messi is incredible. The guy no panic at all. just looped the ball in.
Yes, Sunday Mba is the man of the match. A real coal city guy never panics.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by 9ja4eva: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses

Sunday Mba

OMERUO - SOLID BABA

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by lonelydora: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses and Emenike.......although i will not get 20,000 dollars with them
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Asis(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
hammedkola: Am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy, everyone is man of the match because they all worked together
true yan mehnn de all tried
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by topeorekoy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday Mba has been officially named man of d Match

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nevahateme(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
MAN of d MATCH I gve it 2 ............ Moses,Emenike,Mba,Obi infact all d starting ix. Mali una knw sey we help una better do well or else .. I knw go talk una don knw d meaning.UP SUPER EAGLES
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by francescainnoce(f): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
toluxa1: We are already in the Final. If Mali try nonsense, we are bringing back all our Troops in Mali!!!
SECONDED...asin retreating things ASAP.....

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by slimchi2k2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
EMMANUEL EMENIKE
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mascot87(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday Mba
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by dangerzone: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
ALL OF THE PLAYERS,THEY PLAYED LIKE A TEAM
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by richs(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
mba is man of the match
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Mattin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Moses, permit me to metion Mba too. We will surely soar high this week IJN!
The presence of Jayjay and Kanu(super eagles hero) was also worthwhile.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by jhydebaba(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Joseph Yobo (the great super sub)
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by lordslight(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
nlgeria will win d match smileynlgeria will win d match
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Michrach: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
oluwadare26: I give it to Emenike. He was fantastic all 2ru, he helped Nigeria win free kicks, He scored a brilliant goal, He wasted time 4 us, He's very powerful.... Thanks to Nigeria defence without Yobo
dat emenike's gaol is d goal of the tournament
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by MaziOmenuko: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday mba
His work rate is un-equalled, he kept things tidy at the midfield, and his single solo effort burried the game.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Willgates(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Codedrock: I can see... Yaya toure said dem go chop us like super chickens shey? Bleep u yaya.. Naija be da best neva underestimate us!
(Mikel&Emenike gat my vote as the man of the match)

na Ebuoue been talk ahm wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea / Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.