Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34261 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Quelme: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
MBA, sorry "EBA" for SUNDAY the real man..!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by miracleoscar(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Oboagbona
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by hoochay: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
hoochay: 1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had
gathered in the burning bush against the
Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the
leader of the delegates gave directions to the
people, but they listened not.
2 And Keshi knowing what awaited him at
Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto
the heaven saying "My God, my God, please
do not forsake me, give me only one chance."
3 As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord
heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended
on the burning bush in the south of Africa
where the men had gathered and said to
Moses the Son of Victor, "Moses, go yea forth
into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4 And Moses hearkened unto the voice of the
lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the
Ethiopians. and behold, a defender of the
Ethiopian Army brought him down and
caused a penalty.
5 And when this had happened, Keshi knew
that the lord had heard his prayers and used
Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians.
So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears
to the voice of the spirit and heed the
commandments of the lord.
6 And the spirit came unto Moses again,
saying "Moses, play ye the ball into the left
corner of the Ethiopian net. And when Moses
had done this, the Eagles recorded their first
goal in the burning bush.
7 And the spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard
box again and caused another great scare in
the defense of the Ethiopians which made
the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him
unwisely and got a red card from the
Moroccan Judge of the southern Court.
8 When this had happened, the people could
see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi
knowing the way of the spirit, said unto
Moses "because the lord had used you to
deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands
of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth
again and take the penalty.
9 Thus, as the lord would have it, Moses
brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians
by placing the ball beyond the reach of the
make-shift goal keeper who the Ethiopians
had brought against him.
10 And when Mikel the son of Obi saw this
things, he became jealous and said in his
heart "see this small boy, for him mind, e go
dey think say him play pass me now because
say e score 2 penalty and I miss 1. I go soon
do ham watin drogba do Torres. Then him eye
go clear."
11 And when the draws were made, it was
said that the Super eagles of Nigeria would
go to war again with the eagles of Ivory
coast, where Drogba the son of Didier was
captain
12 When Keshi the son of Stephen heard
these words, he cried unto heaven and said
"My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
For he knew that the defeat would be mighty,
else the lord send a Prophet

AND THE PROPHET WAS SUNDAY MBA,A GAME PLAYED ON A SUNDAY,AND A GOAL SCORED BY A WARRI WOLF SON CALLED MBA SUNDAY

@op,sunday mba is my man of the match

6 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by PastorOla1: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses please!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by omorlorlah(f): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
The whole team but I'll give it to Mikel n Emenike if I av 2 rly pick

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by wolexgod(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
mba
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by STUNTS007: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Emmanuel Emenike without a doubt
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by gudmind: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Tanx God who has given us victory ... God really showed CIV dat he can never be a Man ! Super Eagles really made us proud! So CIV u can hug transfomer if u like,yea naija we r still d giant of Africa wt God by our side we r moving higher!! grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by milkydaddy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
U guys are just shouting MBA,EMENIKE and MOSES,though the trio tried,but forgetting the man who curbed the Almighty drogba............................i mean the solid keneth omeruo(omoga)the tall guy.Hes the man of the match joooooor.No controversy
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Emenike.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
oluwadare26: I give it to Emenike. He was fantastic all 2ru, he helped Nigeria win free kicks, He scored a brilliant goal, He wasted time 4 us, He's very powerful.... Thanks to Nigeria defence without Yobo
If Yobo is nt playing gd now because of his age,respect d fact that did play well when he was young plz.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by skyp(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think ivory coast will now learn how to respect their senior. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by awizzy1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Idi-Amin:
Victor Moses no doubt

Emenike also deserves a mention.

But let's not forget that young man Kenneth Omeruo at centre back, the boy is a solid rock. Great defender

And was a great striker , I bet he still has the tedencies.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by dont8(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
DEFINITELY AHMED MUSA-FOR NOT PLAYING AND JOSEPH YOBO-FOR NOT STARTING THE MATCH
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Ilaje44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
miracle oscar: Oboagbona

Se looto? Somebody bear the name "obo a gbona"? Haaa, I pity the man that gives him his daughter...
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Dreal1247: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
onila: I FEEL BAD FOR IVORY COAST!! cry cry cry cry cry
So u ar among those xpecting naija 2 loose d match. U ve failed
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by 5much(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
victor Moses.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by pazienza(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Codedrock: But why is no yoruba guy on the field? Shey we no fit play ni? Na only igbo guys... Haba!

You are not an igbo,you are a waste, Amadioha fire you there! * angry*

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Bozz: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Haa ha ha! Lets enjoy the night while it lasts. At least Petitions will not flood our National Assembly over alleged lopsided selection shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
miracle oscar: Oboagbona
Those home base guys are realy playing well,they jet cage Drogba today.Menn am happy today.The 4.7m really motivate them.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by blackmale(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
CAF has announced the death of his beloved son IVORY COAST who has been murdered along EMINEKE road tonight.
The deceased died after he was
a few minutes ago on
his way to SEMIS city. Burial will
take place in Durban 2morow
at 2pm.
MAMADOUL GAYE the oldest Uncle wept bitterly after saying IVORY COAST was the FAVOURITE nephew who had wounds frm CHIPOLOPOLOBULL ETS last year and scratched to death by EAGLES believed to have bn led by a VICTOR named MOSES. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
pazienza:

You are not an igbo,you are a waste, Amadioha fire you there! * angry*
see those who triberlism won kill. try and relocate to another state maybe ur eye will open then.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Emoticon: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Credit goes to the whole players n keeper, in particular. Its a collective effort that payed off. Kudos guys!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supremebeing09: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
its abdul:

EAGLES ARE MIRACULOUS, WHEN YOU EXPECT "POOR" PERFORMANCE FROM THEM, THATS WHEN THEY SHOW YOU THE "LIGHT" IN THEM.

I'm sorry but I tend to disagree with you on that one. I expected SUPERIOR performance from them. They knew and very well understood they needed to put on spectacular performance for their own sake also. They knew they were facing up to a very strong opponent therefore they needed to go in hard. The nation's expectations were quite high and they lived up to it. Congratulations to them. **The game of football can be very funny sometimes and there are other factors likely to affect the performance, or rather, the outcome of a football match but I'm not taking anything away from the boys. That was an exceptional result for us as a nation**

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by elampiro(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Where are all the critics? Where are Nigerians calling Eagles chickens? Where are the people who called for Keshi's sack. Where are the impatient Nigerians and doubting Thomases? Where are those who said Dike, Osazee, Kalu and Martins should have done better? Keshi go ahead and rebuild a new powerful Super Eagles.

Where is Ebuoe, the Ivory Coast defender who said they will roast Eagles like chickens? He must be crying now.
grin grin grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by tbaba1234: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Some said they would eat us like fufu or super fried chicken, Nigeria said ' Mba'. grin grin (courtesy seyi law on twitter)

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by streetdisciple: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'll give it to yaya toure
For not bringing his 'A' game, it rili helped us grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by pazienza(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Man-of-God:

POINT OF CORECTION, SUNDAY MBA IS NT 4RM OHAFIA BT 4RM UMUOBIALA ISUIKWUATO OF ABIA STATE.

Nawa o! See as everybody is forming familarity. Soon now we will see mba's mother in nairaland saying: "no, mba is not from isuikwuato,he is from my womb". *laughs* abeg make una stop it,it's becoming childish.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by pazienza(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by pazienza(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
see those who triberlism won kill. try and relocate to another state maybe ur eye will open then.

Shut up. Why should i allow the nonsense guy to set igbos up for unecessary attack,because of his stu.pidity. He is not an igbo,he was trying to set igbos up.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by balladin: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kenneth Omeruo is my man of the match, he kept Drogba quiet throughout.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by 9ja4eva: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
balladin: Kenneth Omeruo is my man of the match, he kept Drogba quiet throughout.

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea / Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.