Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34263 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by theripper2: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
Na Emenike o, dat goal no b mai mai and he continue to disturb Ivory coast. Efe ambrose sef make sense, he stifled Gervinho's dangerous runs today. Kudos to the team.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by ajasa4link: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
THE MATCH IN SUMMARY
*In patrick obahiagbon's voice* it is highly lugubrious that despite the gallivanting and parambulating of didier drogba,yaya toure and gervinho on the impeccable pitch of play in the southern hemisphere of africa,the nigerian eagle decimated the cantankerous nature of the cote d'voire elephant courtesy influenc of the mercurial victor the offspring of moses, the indifatigible emenike and the thunderbolt performance of sunday the offspring of mba that plies his trade with warri wolves in the waffarian capital of warri.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Period007(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
c d no of peeps viewing dis topic,,,,no no sai niga get fans lik dis o
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Sundahjoe(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Im seeing from different angle. Its difficult to single out match of the match in this game becos everyone gave their best. Bt my most credit goes to the centre refere who stand firm and do justice right. I undastand the ivorien were looking for a dubious penaltry and stop their move. Keshi, push on. God dey naija side.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by aribisala0(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Man-of-God:

POINT OF CORECTION, SUNDAY MBA IS NT 4RM OHAFIA BT 4RM UMUOBIALA ISUIKWUATO OF ABIA STATE.
Not true Sunday Mba is a Lagosian He is from the Airport area

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by itsabdul(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
S - SUPERIORITY
U - UNIQUENESS
P - POWER
E - EAGLES"real eagles"
R- REVAMPING"change quickly"

E- EXALTED
A- AMPLE "enough to beat any team"
G- GALLANT
L- LEGENDS
E- EXHILARATING
S- SYSTEMATIC

thumbs up to:
eminike- 4 d wonderful and uninterruptd shot
mikel- 4 d cool pass &
mba- 4 d unbelievable "break through"
EAGLES ARE MIRACULOUS, WHEN YOU EXPECT "POOR" PERFORMANCE FROM THEM, THATS WHEN THEY SHOW YOU THE "LIGHT" IN THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supremebeing09: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ilaje44:

Haa aburo, me too see saw them with my agbalagba eyes o jare. Old man sabi good things too. Experience yanfu...

grin grin grin Love it! The cameramen do a very good job capturing the fine chicks! They seem quite fixated on them sometimes! Makes one wonder what they are thinking!!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by RedLight1: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
shymexx: Please, beg the Nigerian government to keep this team together and probably add about five young players to the team especially the left back and midfield..

Naija is back!!
i thought u were clamouring 4 the foreign based players when we drew ethopia.. Choi u are truly nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by ndlife: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
abbeylincon: Abeg make we cheer these guys up! But Mba ​⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ Ooº°˚ ! This is Ebuoe outburst:
“I see people saying I have pride by saying we would eat Nigeria like fried chickens, it’s not pride guys, its hard work and passion for my country,” he said. “In Nigerian team, some of your best strikers like Martins, Yakubu and Odemwingie are not in the team. Why? No peace, passion and humility. Ivory has some of the top players in the world, and when our country calls, we go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it.

“A country where Mikel Obi is your best player and captain out of 150 million people, you sure have a problem Super Chickens. With all due respect to Mikel, he is a good player but not Okocha, Samson, Yekini, Oliseh, Adepoju. Your football association is a joke. When Keshi was in Togo, he dropped Adebayor. He is in Nigeria and drops the best players. He is a manager and he should be able to work on their ego.

“Drogba, Yaya, Kolo, Zakora, Gervinho, Kalou, I and all other players are all the same. One unity and family. Country comes first. Oh sorry Nigeria, I even heard your country owns the first African television andyou cannot even televise the game to the masses. You guys are jokers. Your institutions are comedy clubs. You have so many resources and man power yet you are always falling short.

“Keep fooling yourselves and calling your country the giant of Africa. You are nothing but the soil of Africa, we all work on now. Congrats to Nigerians. Don’t celebrate too much because we are coming for you. We are going to eat you like fufu. If we don’t beat you in the game, it means you are lucky. But trust me, we are going to deal with you so much, you would be eating grass.

“I have said enough on this matter. I was so angry. Speak to me when your national television can broadcast the game. Have a good day. So shut up and stop taking the frustration of the Super Chickens on me. Take it out on your NFA. I am not saying my country is perfect, but we try our best to represent Africa well. My last word for Nigerians. Do not cry for me, cry for yourselves. In the true spirit of sport. I love you all. Don’t get too emotional.”
YOU ARE A BIG FOUL.................................HAHAHAHA WHAT DO U PEOPLE PLAY.MONKEY

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by kingcobra1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
I want to ask some bigots dat r shouting up 9ja now if d is now super eagles of Nigeria or whether its still Igbo eagles
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by fydence: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
huni_naija:
God please forgive me for writing Nigeria off? embarassed
arise my child..Your Sins are Forgiven!!!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by akintun: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
The WHole NIGERIANS Ist eleven except Echejile.

Echejile played his best game 4 d super eagles. D guy was good today.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Ivoo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
For me, the man of the match is Mba! That e goal no get part 2.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Ninilowo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
chaloner:
what did he do? Did he rape any body on nairaland , or is nairaland now only for mouslem gals... Plss I'm jus askin oooo

Omo ye'ri ee oko n bo.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supaeagles(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
supremebeing09:

grin grin grin Love it! The cameramen do a very good job capturing the fine chicks! They seem quite fixated on them sometimes! Makes one wonder what they are thinking!!

but i feel they only focus on light skinned chicks......we need to see some dark skinned goddess too cool

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by j4jj: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday Mba! Nt because of d goal bt the way he marshaled d mid field against almighty Yaya toure

Mba is my man of d match

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supremebeing09: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
aribisala0:

I'm quite sure he is Ibo. I don't know which state to be exact. But I'm sure he resides in Lagos.

Well, it'd be a bonus if he was from Isuikwuato though! My Local Government Area! cheesy
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by gidjah(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
it was a pretty good team wrk even if i no watch d match,i dnt nid high BP
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
aribisala0:
Dis is not a thread for claiming an igbo guy, ok. We are celebratin naija here not dis nonsense.
@ OP, i have two men actually. Emenike was quite zealous. I could palpate his energy from my parlour where i was watching.
Enyeama was really a watch dog, without a good keeper, e tere unu, e tere ose, a team must lose no matter how the players were.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
I would have given it to either Victor Moses or Emenike but one cannot ignore the game that won it for Nigeria scored by Sunday Mba. That's no ordinary goal but a spectacle of a goal. So, my man of the match goes to [size=15pt]Sunday Mba[/size]. Vincent Eyeama who kept some goals out and Omeruo who made sure Drogba had no breathing space deserve a worthy mention.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by IdiAmin2(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses no doubt

Emenike also deserves a mention.

But let's not forget that young man Kenneth Omeruo at centre back, the boy is a solid rock. Great defender
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by KingOmarion(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
Moses and Mba is the man of the match.....Up Eagles.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supremebeing09: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
supaeagles:

but i feel they only focus on light skinned chicks......we need to see some dark skinned goddess too cool

Ha-ha! Fair enough. I'm sure they do focus on a variety of chicks. I don't want to sound controversial but I'm sure the cameramen do keep an open mind. Light skinned, dark skinned, we love 'em all! wink
But boy! I've seen some stunning girls so far!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by nuelkaosi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
The whole 9ja team be d man of the match...
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by amedusikirabl(f): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nba and mikel cos he helped us wen they were 2 score again.I luv u vincent

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by planetuzor(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
coolHey mehn.. U guys are not giving it to the guy who held Drogba hands down.... Omeruo!!! Fantastic player tongue

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by simdam500(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kanu. I tink i saw him t.v. Smh
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by holuwashezy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
mikel, because without dat 86min tackle from mikel dat ivory coast substitute would av score and MBA's goal would av been wasted. Up nigeria, up blue, up moses, up emeruo. Thnks all member of d team. mikel, because without dat 86min tackle from mikel dat ivory coast substitute would av score and MBA's goal would av been wasted. Up nigeria, up blue, up moses, up emeruo. Thnks all member of d team. mikel, because without dat 86min tackle from mikel dat ivory coast substitute would av score and MBA's goal would av been wasted. Up nigeria, up blue, up moses, up emeruo. Thnks all member of d team.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
Anybody dat din't pick Mba as d man of d match doesnt knw anytin about football,all d players were outstanding bt Mba goal is a world class...4me he is d man of d match
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by megajay1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nightshift: Thanks, Coal City and Enyimba City always produce quality players.
042 no dey carry last
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
supremebeing09:

I'm quite sure he is Ibo. I don't know which state to be exact. But I'm sure he resides in Lagos.

Well, it'd be a bonus if he was from Isuikwuato though! My Local Government Area! cheesy
Mba is a warri wolves player.He is 4rm abia state,ohafia boy to be precise
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by supremebeing09: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
flinspiero: Mba is a warri wolves player.

Errr...Ok. Nothing to do with what I said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea / Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.