Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (26819 Views)

'gay' Couple Physically, Verbally Abused In Moscow (video) / Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Jeflox: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
good for her
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by manny4life(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Crack is wack, the lady needs to get laid.

The girl should needs to realize that racism is common, we all got used to it.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by jidewin(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Let every Nigerian citizen studying abroad (with tuition paid of course) and those working and paying taxes abroad never accept this type of bullshit. We foreigners pay higher in fees than citizen of the countries we reside,even get paid lower than most other foreign workers.
I won't stand by and let any freaking,self-pride imp use derogatory words at me. It doesn't matter his/her skin color. Look them straight in the eyes and give them back word for word immediately.
She paying tax so fucking what? And how much of tax does she really pay anyway?.
Was she at the grant office begging for freebies...I take pride in my work,faith,skin color and country. Bleep that fuckn english b-i-t-c-h Hope someone get to paste this on english tabloids.*pissed*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by warrior101: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life: Crack is wack, the lady needs to get laid.

The girl should needs to realize that racism is common, we all got used to it.

smh... for your mind, you na done. after girl fall your leg for the other page. abegi go rest...
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by manny4life(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
warrior101:

smh... for your mind, you na done. after girl fall your leg for the other page. abegi go rest...

Nna, do I know you?
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Just as I absolutely condemn racism, I find it hypocritical that most people here passionately condemning the woman are the tribal juggernauts of Nairaland.....

Deep hatred for another ethnic tribe and what that sick woman demonstrated today aren't different...

That being said, I just saw a woman with hatred, has misinformed ideas about immigrants, and is on the edge..... These 3 demons led to her outburst.

The final outcome is what we should be pleased with.... She was taken away and arrested... This is what a fair society does, and we should learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
I wish some security people will come and take away the tribalist in this forum....Bluetooth no. 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by OCcool: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
omo_to_dun: 2nd to comment on 5th Page, so I give all the glory to the one and only Almighty Obatala.
stop acting like a kid and grow up!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by warrior101: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

Nna, do I know you?

unless different people use this monika at different times... see ur head like Nna. what is Nna? I believe say your ogor for head sef be like Nna person own...
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by warrior101: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Vikin: I wish some security people will come and take away the tribalist in this forum....seedord no. 1 grin

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by jidewin(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
pato405: ..but what stopped the Nigerian student from answering the question first. I think the provocative way she answered it triggered the outrageous outburst. Typical Nigerian way of answering questions.

Q: Where are you from?

A: what does it matter where I'm from.

the lady from Spain answered directly 'I'm from Spain' she didn't bite her. I think she should have answered first and watched for the psycho woman's reaction. If she passes a compliment about Nigeria, then fine, else ....Maul her silly. I usually look at you directly in the face and tell you outrightly..'I'm from Nigeria', then I'll wait for your reaction. Anyway, they just smile and say Okay or nice.
And who the f...k was she to demand where she came from? Stop making excuses for some broke ass individuals who feels they superior cos of their white skin.is she an immigration officer to be demanding from her where she came from.I am one of those that practises and preaches 'humility' but most definitely not subserviency.why didn't she ask her nicely with a compliment such as "Hello,I love your attire,and where are you from?" That's respectful but when some idiot stands on her hind feet,reeling out orders out of frustration,you got two choices,walk away (which I won't recommend) or stand tall and stare at her menacingly 'why you wanna know'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by inosend: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
I weep in Yugoslavish.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=warrior101][/quote]

Are you Bluetooth? undecided

You are under arrest and provide all your tribal accomplice tongue
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
English chavs especially are burning up. This government is fundamentally making life so unbearable for them with their numerous cuts and austerity measures that seems to only affect the poor. By April it is going be even more dangerous because they are increasing and imposing more council tax that most poor families were exempted from before now.

And by January nest year,it will be the climax of explosive mode,because the romanians and the bulgarians will have free ride to live and work in UK,and knowing how those countries are,it is going to mean more desperados coming into the already clogged up system. Therefore more English wackos like the woman in question.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by igbo2011(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
This happens all the time. We treat Europeans like gods in our country but they treat us like shit. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by onila(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
‘She said I've come here to claim poverty. That's not true. I'm an international student and I pay £13,000 a year in tuition fees. My friend is a student here from Spain
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by slimfit1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
igbo2011: This happens all the time. We treat Europeans like gods in our country but they treat us like shit. Smh

No they treat us like monkeys why do u think they call us monkeys. Even monkeys think better than us.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by trolling(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
redsun: English chavs especially are burning up. This government is fundamentally making life so unbearable for them with their numerous cuts and austerity measures that seems to only affect the poor. By April it is going be even more dangerous because they are increasing and imposing more council tax that most poor families were exempted from before now.

And by January nest year,it will be the climax of explosive mode,because the romanians and the bulgarians will have free ride to live and work in UK,and knowing how those countries are,it is going to mean more desperados coming into the already clogged up system. Therefore more English wackos like the woman in question.
so on point bro,same will be happening in US come next year
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Godogwu: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
DICKtator: serves the nigerian right. maybe that would be a wake up call for her and her likes to start a revolution in Nigeria. We have what it takes. Let us start to demand our rights from our leaders. They want to waste our generation. We should not allow them.
Heed the clarion call.
Let clean the Augean Stable /rot in the educational sector and all other sectors in Nigeria NOW
They do not care because their children are sent abroad with our money and they finish as at when due while they bastardise our own educational system, delay most graduates' calculated year of graduation, making it impossible for some to reach the age-limit benchmark set by most organisations . WAKE UP YOUTH. WE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW!!!!!!!
AND OUR TOMORROW IS TODAY!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Look at this Nitwit!!. I get so angry when you guys say this "our money" shi!!.... You guys should understand that those so called politicians and government officials earn salaries and what te actual F u C K... It's not only politicians kids that school abroad, how many politicians are in the country; they don't even make up to 1% of the population!!! Give it a rest buddy. The sooner you realize the average middle class income earning person can send their child abroad to study...then you'll be more "informed".

Secondly, no matter how good Nigerian schools get equipped and renovated, people (Nigerians) will still send their kids abroad to study, just for the belief that "is better over there".... Sorta like "Western schools are the best because people prefer them and people prefer them cause thu are the best" it's that simple. I don't see any school coming out of Nigeria today thats gonna be rated higher than Harvard or Yale....Never ( except the Americans completely go dumb). Finally, its sorta the same thing with Asian students; they form the largest part of the international student committee anywhere especially in European countries. What would you say is their excuse because people would argue that the education system in China, Japan, SK and all is better than that of Countries in Africa... Despite all of that they still make a larger population of international students.

I'm an international student and if this sorta situation happens to me I'll put it clear to the woman that i am Nigerian and i pay for the services rendered to me in that country. Yea, my father is not a politician or any of a sort ... But he affords it and so do so many other Nigerians who make an earnest living.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by idefua: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
D oylbo woman vent her own poverty, anger and frustration on d innocent students.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
The few places relatively conducive enough for blacks to live in England are London,Manchester,Leeds,bradford and Birmingham . Any other place will just mean dicing with repugnant animals like the Woman in question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by princemaicheal: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The whites see themselves as a superior race to the blacks so they got to live with this hard fact !
I belief they sometime feel offended at the fact that,blacks are increasingly affording education that they pay through their nose to get.They envy the rate at which we cary ourselves and would like to always see us below them.If not that our leaders are incompetent,we should be way ahead by now-considering our wealth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by redsun(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
But then again,average nigerians are treated better in england than in Nigeria.

Why do we really have to complain about oyinbos indifference when we arr our own worse enemies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by MaxNdu: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Lady. this is what happens when we Nigerians are in a mad rush to go oversea for the greener pastures. We finance the UK economy with our visa fees, student fees as so- called international students, pay excessive and outrageous bills all in the bid to be in a foreign country; and what do we get for these - insults and abuses. This maybe known publicly because it was caught on camera. There are thousands of such cases that missed the camera. Until we force our leaders to be serious and stop wasting our God given resources and together we seek to build our country, so long will we live with no respect and dignity in the face of people we live in their country as foreigners.......God Blessed Nigeria angry angry angry.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by topmostg: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
inosend: I weep in Yugoslavish.
lol.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by slimfit1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Well I don't blame everybody chatting gibberish the woman don't want her country to look like Nigeria if we all act this way Nigeria will get better thank you fellow Nigerians goodnight on this trend.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by logica(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
LOL...and the id!otic Nigerian could not even hit her with words that will completely fvck her up for the rest of her miserable life (as if she wasn't already fvcked up)? Has anyone noticed that the public racists rants are usually by women? They are setting up a next generation that may be worse than Nazi Germany when they eventually take over. These are the same Brits that go all over the world taking up jobs as "expatriates".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Did people actually read the news or watch the clip? Where did it mention on that clip that the girl is a Nigerian? There was no mention of Nigeria anywhere in that clip of the original article.

Gina is not a Nigerian name, that is a Jamaican name
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by manny4life(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
warrior101:

unless different people use this monika at different times... see my head like Nna. what is Nna? I believe say my ogor for head sef be like Nna person own...

You want you and I to start insulting each other... FIXED
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by ritux: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Those speaking about politicians sending their kids abroad are not well at all. Do you guys thing other average nigerians can't send their wards abroad.

My father f☺r example was never a politician. He retired in 2004 and saved his gratuity till 2011 so that my brother and i can further our education in the UK. This was a vow he made because he never got to a managerial position because he had only Hnd unlike others who had Bsc and masters.

So please dont think only politicians send their kids oversees.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.