Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (26818 Views)

'gay' Couple Physically, Verbally Abused In Moscow (video) / Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
justwise: Did people actually read the news or watch the clip? Where did it mention on that clip that the girl is a Nigerian? There was no mention of Nigeria anywhere in that clip of the original article.

Gina is not a Nigerian name, that is a Jamaican name

Read the news source, from daily mail I think...they said she is from port harcourt , Nigeria.

They must have done their enquiry before publishing such.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by warrior101: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

You want you and I to start insulting each other... FIXED

Emm is that a threat or a promise? undecided Any which way, i bam full ground. cool
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wallie: British people are so polite o! How can someone just walk up to you aggressively demanding where you're from? I don't really see that happening in the US because it's most certainly going to lead to a fight! The response should have been "bi*ch you better get the fo*k out of my face!"
polite where, right from Germany when i met a UKBA official who was black i knew they did not like us, it was confirmed when i met another UKBA official of indian descent at heathrow, had to speak up and assert myself.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Mogidi: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
At £13,000 that equals to #3m a year/term. How is she able to raise this amount in a country where most live on less than two dollars a day?
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by dnative(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wallie: British people are so polite o! How can someone just walk up to you aggressively demanding where you're from? I don't really see that happening in the US because it's most certainly going to lead to a fight! The response should have been "bi*ch you better get the fo*k out of my face!"

This is why the average closest racist in the UK don't f*ck with the Jamaicans in my opinion. They know the typical Jamoo lady will dish it out twice as hard as she receives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
warrior101:

Emm is that a threat or a promise? undecided Any which way, i bam full ground. cool

Eh no problem, reason why I fixed your response.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by abifoluwa: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mogidi: At £13,000 that equals to #3m a year/term. How is she able to raise this amount in a country where most live on less than two dollars a day?
shocked but u really dont have to get really ignorant bro. i have friends who are intl student, drive better cars, live in better apartments than americans self. not everyone lives on 2dollars per day. some live on 20 dollars self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Vikin:

Read the news source, from daily mail I think...they said she is from port harcourt , Nigeria.

They must have done their enquiry before publishing such.

Just noticed where daily mail mentioned that she is a Nigerian, the girl's accent sound nothing like a Nigerian girl who has only being in the UK for 2yrs. That is typical Jamaican London accent and not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by IbukaDantata: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
More like too many broke ppl on NL. A lot of beaf and pomo sellers here
It takes a wretched guy to notice and admire poor people.
A girl pays 3.4 M and the british slot still rightfully refered to her as poor because the poverty has to do with her mentality and not the amount of cash she can waste reading film or movie science.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
justwise:

Just noticed where daily mail mentioned that she is a Nigerian, the girl's accent sound nothing like a Nigerian girl who has only being in the UK for 2yrs. That is typical Jamaican London accent and not Nigerian.

You don't know our Naija sisters! Just three months sef can do wonders!

I have friends like that, this minute they are all natural, next minute they speak like the queen... We are very good at that!
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by logica(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Vikin:

You don't know our Naija sisters! Just three months sef can do wonders!

I have friends like that, this minute they are all natural, next minute they speak like the queen... We are very good at that!
LOL...that dude never jam. Besides, the girl had probably been visiting the UK before she secured university admission; and a new visa.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Y'all on this thread shoud STFU. All the tribalistic shyt you people say here on NL is no different from what that white psycho did.

Fact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
pDude: Y'all on this thread shoud STFU. All the tribalistic shyt you people say here is no different from what that white psycho did.

Fact.
Na so madness dey take start oh cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by touchmeder: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wow this lady must have had a tough tough day to take it on any foreign looking individual. Such a shame cos she really looked responsible somewhat. when she calms down she is going to feel ashamed of her meltdown sad
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by sweetgala(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
The woman must be disturbed. She'll be doing some community service in a location with multiple nationalities if I can recall the wickedness of British judiciary, she can only escape this one if she has mental problems. British judiciary know how to put a smack down especially if you make a mistake of assaulting a police officer.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Kiltoko(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifihearam: Abi she get mental problem??
....i tink so
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Vikin:
Na so madness dey take start oh cheesy

Your madness don enter gear 5.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by dnawah(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mogidi: At £13,000 that equals to #3m a year/term. How is she able to raise this amount in a country where most live on less than two dollars a day?
go to Aso Rock and ask them how much their use on food a day ok
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by pappilo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
omo_to_dun: 2nd to comment on 5th Page, so I give all the glory to the one and only Almighty Obatala.

You crazy?! Had me laughing like a mofo!
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by pappilo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
That cracker was lucky the lady in the video below wasnt the person she confronted. She would have cried

"Go suck ya mudda"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDU2RZK1yb4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by fabianblaise: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Blah blah blah blah blah...aaarghhh! The truth, people, is that there are some things we can't just wish away, no matter how badly we want it to. Change that which you can and accept that which you can't...
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by MadCow1: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
That Naija girl fall our hand.... Why she no use slap drop that white girl make doctors rush her enter surgery for brain damage.

Anyways, nothing spoil, uwa na agaga.

I almost got shot tonight by a three star Nigerian army general for standing my ground in Traffic this evening. He was running against traffic and I wouldn't move out of his way. At that moment, I had to wonder if I made a mistake returning to Nigeria. No where better jor. At least all the oyinbos can do to me is hate, the African man will go beyond hate and kill you. This woman was apprehended by nurses and patients, in my case, Nigerians simply stood by and watched as I faced off two army officers alone. She is going to jail for sure, me na mortuary I for end up and that general for use my death collect another star.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by logica(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Mad Cow:

I almost got shot tonight by a three star Nigerian army general for standing my ground in Traffic this evening. He was running against traffic and I wouldn't move out of his way. At that moment, I had to wonder if I made a mistake returning to Nigeria. No where better jor. At least all the oyinbos can do to me is hate, the African man will go beyond hate and kill you. This woman was apprehended by nurses and patients, in my case, Nigerians simply stood by and watched as I faced off two army officers alone. She is going to jail for sure, me na mortuary I for end up and that general for use my death collect another star.

What is going on? A friend also got threatened with a gun in the exact same scenario by whom he described as most likely a police man in his late 50s to early 60s. The usual agbayas are at it again. Did this also happen to you in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2013
the angry racist white british women ranting saga continues. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Ezeufi: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Is miss Thomson a Nigerian? the names suggests that two british women were having a drunken row
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Godogwu: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2013

Her parents are able to raise this because they work hard and earn their money, just like my parents. You should understand that everyone isn't as broke as you are... Look beyond your fence and your surroundings... There is a strong and ever growing middle class in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by Chaoga: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2013
13,000 pounds for tution fee is not a joke at all, when you come here to school, be prepared to get such insult from anyone. Don't even bother coming to the UK to school at all. There are good schools in South africa if you don't want school in Nigeria. No one will abuse you racially in South africa after all.
Re: Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital by logica(m): 1:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Chaoga: There are good schools in South africa if you don't want school in Nigeria. No one will abuse you racially in South africa after all.
OK. But you could get shot for being a Nigerian though. I remember the killers of Lucky Dube claiming they thought he was Nigerian. Apparently for them to make such a declaration, killing a Nigerian is considered a less serious crime than killing a South African!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.