Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (29799 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by trustdanalhaji(m): 2:21am On Feb 06, 2013
life!!!
this will not make badluck fall for 2015, the only thing that will make him fall is: we Nigerians we should not cast our vote for PDP. if not he will score plssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Nigerians stop loving this badluck plssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by kalunomics(m): 3:09am On Feb 06, 2013
Wadeoye:

Igbo is not in the merger - Okorocha only want to gate crash.
what/who is Igbo? Is that a name of an animal, place or thing? I don't suppose you mean the Igbo tribe. Did u? Cuz if u are, then stop wasting ur internet data and strength to talk about anything as regards to the NdiIgbo on this. We know our goal, which is being liberated from this curse called Nigeria where your fellow country-men hates and despises you. Mind you, GEJ is an Igbo no matter the politics the Nigerian government plays to distablize the tribe after the war. But while still being a citizen of the country, I'm not in support of Rochas boarding that merger train that has no vision except from critisizing everything from PDP (whether good or bad) all for their selfish interests of them and their godfathers. And don't waste your time quoting me because i won't even reply u.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The APGA that joined the merger is Rochas Okorocha's APGA. Peter Obi and his faction are not part of the merger.
Because you're "somebody" enough to know that much?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2013
PointB: It is not changing into a lion that is the crux of the matter, getting the lion's tail is.

What the hell on earth does this even mean?! undecided
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by onatisi(m): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2013
what u guys dont know is that most of the governors you see signing this merger wil still decamp to pdp when it is time for election so why bother yourself
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2013
take dat: Not too optimistic. I'll rather wait to see the sincerity of APGA and ANPP before commending the merger.
+1Billion
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: I doubt if APGA is part of the merger unless its not an Igbo party again. Imagine if the candidate the merger will produce happens to be Buhari, you mean we will vote for him. Nonsence.
Northern Nigerian + South East Nigerian= Biggest Tribalists And Religious Fanatics On The Face Of Mother Earth.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=jmaine][size=18pt][b]Hallelujah

hallelujah to this evil alliance? false marriage shall be put assunder by its self.say pdp!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by pazienza(m): 4:37am On Feb 06, 2013
chucky234: And you think Igbos can produce any credible man in 2015,Rochas is not ripe as he is the only credible Igboman without or with little criminal fluid running in his vein.

You again! What right do you have,as a descendant of ali,the hausa slave of eze obi ossai of ukwuani to speak ill of igbos? I see that the hausa slave blood running in you is not doing you any good.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 06, 2013
manny4life:

Buhari CAN NEVER be the new head of the party, it's time for him to take a back seat. If Buhari emerges as the head and or candidate, the party is DOA
Because bigoted imbeci.les like you who can't even control ur 400lbs akata wife whom u married for a chance to stay here say so?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by pazienza(m): 4:40am On Feb 06, 2013
kalunomics: what/who is Igbo? Is that a name of an animal, place or thing? I don't suppose you mean the Igbo tribe. Did u? Cuz if u are, then stop wasting ur internet data and strength to talk about anything as regards to the NdiIgbo on this. We know our goal, which is being liberated from this curse called Nigeria where your fellow country-men hates and despises you. Mind you, GEJ is an Igbo no matter the politics the Nigerian government plays to distablize the tribe after the war. But while still being a citizen of the country, I'm not in support of Rochas boarding that merger train that has no vision except from critisizing everything from PDP (whether good or bad) all for their selfish interests of them and their godfathers. And don't waste your time quoting me because i won't even reply u.

Ehm..., bros, GEJ is an ijaw man,unless you know something else that 'we' don't know.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag: Because bigoted imbeci.les like you who can't even control ur 400lbs akata wife whom u married for a chance to stay here say so?

LOL...Nothing wrong saying you married a 400lbs akata wife, no shame in your game... keep that sorry info to yourself only...

Dude QUIT STALKING ME...
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by kaeto(m): 5:00am On Feb 06, 2013
The westernisation of nigerian democracy. Healthy opposition= healthy performance.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Blyss: 5:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The four major opposition political parties- ACN, ANPP, CPC and APGA - are now officially merged. This was confirmed by leaders of the party few minutes ago.

Source: Radio Nigeria

It's about time. Hopefully this will lead to Good riddens to the PDP. Worthless party.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by henryadex(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2013
All these merger talk, has it ever worked in Nigeria, how credible are the participants? The compositions of individual parties are so corrupt. We need HONEST AUTOCRACY for Nigeria to move forward
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, other party are saints? Btw, is that your definition of the term "progressives"?

No one stated that they are saints, probably a figment of ur imagination. One thing for sure is they are far better than the killer party.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2013
manny4life:

Well, he may not have been worthy to you, but like you ACN guys say, times have changed. Nigerians are learning something different. Three years ago is not same as 5/6 years after.

grin grin indeed. That the retardeen had nothing to show for his leadership in bayelsa is a fact. That he won the presidency through setiments is another fact. It's not about me, afterall I have just a vote.
If retardeen can succeed, anyone can. Get that to ur skull.
By the way, ffuck ACN.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2013
Jalal: Well as things stand I'd rather support anytin else than the failed party called pdp,14yrs in power and nothing to show for it but greediness,death,poverty and corruption.

Exactly. What could be worse than the killer party itself?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2013
manny4life:

My wish or not is not relevant, besides, I really don't care whether they merge or not. Again, I did not say their merger will not work, like I said, a symbol of baboons and dogs soaked in blood will not work. Now Mr Intelligence, read my post before you sound really pathetic.

Actually the symbol of baboon and dogs is what is needed now to flush of killers, thieves and criminals from our national life. These crooks are stubborn and already have in their hands the retatdeens balls. Buharis emergence will make them go on exile however we will make sure they are all crated back to Nigeria where they will face justice. Innocents don't need to be scared of blood, but crooks. Are u a crook?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Sam Milla: Here is my advice. If they want to win the presidential election, they must

1 - nominate Igbo man as the candidate. An Hausa as vice and a Yoruba will be the senate leader.

Reasons, ACN already owns Southwest. CPC owns majority of the North but SouthEast are spread among PDP and APGA. If you give Igbos the presidency, they will totally vote against the PDP. The Southwest/ACN will vote against PDP anyday and the CPC/North will vote against PDP anyday. Everybody wins here.

Even when late ojukwu contested elections, he didn't get igbo 100% percent vote. The truth is nothing can stop igbos from voting in Ebele Jonathan next elections. He has the money and the base. I disagree with u.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

Actually the symbol of baboon and dogs is what is needed now to flush of killers, thieves and criminals from our national life. These crooks are stubborn and already have in their hands the retatdeens balls. Buharis emergence will make them go on exile however we will make sure they are all crated back to Nigeria where they will face justice. Innocents don't need to be scared of blood, but crooks. Are u a crook?
the fear of buhari is the beginning of being a...... lipsrsealed
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by EzePromoe: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag: Northern Nigerian + South East Nigerian= Biggest Tribalists And Religious Fanatics On The Face Of Mother Earth.
Yes o. You can call it anything you like. We cannot serve the Northerners even if your Yoruba leaders choose to bow to them, we won't. As it stands now, we're the biggest threat to the Northerners. Without us in this country, the north will be colonizing every area of the country by now. Infact Hausa language will be enforced on you all and your language and culture will disappear. They can't try this shiit in my homeland.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Jceazer12(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] If it is true,goodnews...atleast PDP will be given a good for there money.I'm tired of PDP(OBJ) ruling us.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by deolu2000(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Though this news is great and a welcomed one but i tell you that it has no source and can not be independently varied.we are watching sha...
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Rexyl(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Nigerian politicians have been known to be all alike. Their interest first, before being mindful of others. Pdp or the Merger may God help us not to regret in making our choice. As at present we can not say any would be better.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It is the beauty of democracy. The STRONGER the opposition, the BETTER the performance of the ruling party.
true talk. The ruling party just has to sit up and deliver. I pray pdp wont find weak links in the mega party "chain", and i hope this opposition party stays true to its ideals!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by mabcos: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2013
Congratulations to all Nigerians. By God's grace
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by mabcos: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag: Northern Nigerian + South East Nigerian= Biggest Tribalists And Religious Fanatics On The Face Of Mother Earth.
...dis guy no even fit luk beyond sentiment for d sake of beta life. Our mission on eart generally is just 4 a while. Wise up if ur blood brother can better ur life.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by pheesayor(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2013
GenBuhari: Assuming Buhari is head of the new party?

They need to get straight to work!

They need to immediately pencil a new bill to reduce the cost of government. immediate 80% reduction in in salaries of reps and senators both on federal and state levels, a cap to amount of expenses that could be claimed.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2013
berem: the fear of buhari is the beginning of being a...... lipsrsealed

[b]Only thieves, killers, corrupt people needs to be scared of Buhari and its expected because we all know what he is noted for and what he stands for. If u are to investigate and ask those not too optimistic about this merger, u will discover that its all about Buhari. The core north except the privilege few had nothing against Buhari, West has nothing against him and middle belt doesnt. The problem is basically from SS/SE and for absolutely no reason but because he is an hausa and a muslim. Does that make sense? These ones are bigots.

Anyway, if this bloc dont want to vote for him, no problem, no one is begging them. Their not voting him wont stop him from winning enough votes to win with this proposed merger. Let them continue with Jonathan. Besides we need credible candidates that has the clout, ability and intergrity to win votes. Utomi, Duke, and their kind are credible canditates but how many votes can they bring to the table especially against the incumbent? Peeps like Buhari can singlehandedly deliver the north (he has done it before). Fashola, OshoBaba are also capable of winning sufficient votes especially where they are strong. combine these forces together and it becomes a major threatening force to the killer party.

No one is looking for saints because no saints exists however we are looking for people that are relatively credible and can bring in the numbers at the final day. Buhari, fashola, OshoBaba etc can bring in more numbers that the likes of Utomi, Duke etc even though these ones are also credible. Its all about the numbers baby, thats all that matters at the polls. This is what the killer party and their kind especially in the SE/SS knows and dread. They are proposing Utomi, Duke, Ngige etc for us but these ones can never bring in the numbers to nail the coffin. let them replace retardeen Jonathan with Utomi and we will know that they are sincere. To hell with their suggestions. Crap.[/b]
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Yes o. You can call it anything you like. We cannot serve the Northerners even if your Yoruba leaders choose to bow to them, we won't. As it stands now, we're the biggest threat to the Northerners. Without us in this country, the north will be colonizing every area of the country by now. Infact Hausa language will be enforced on you all and your language and culture will disappear. They can't try this shiit in my homeland.

Like I said: Youre a beast. freaking dunderheaded tribalist. Where in my post made your ignorant aszz automatically deduce that I was Yoruba? I'm so ashamed an animal like yourself feels the warmth of the same sun that I do.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by econome(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2013
NOW Let's Us Pray...For them to "Forget" their usual personal and selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.