Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (30035 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Exponental(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
More unrealistic projects will start setting in now for them to maximise their limited opportunities.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
kITA TITA: I don't trust APGA. It appears to be a branch PDP. Peter Obi delivered APGA to PDP to protect himself.

APGA ke... Na so them dey do merger? APGA can't and will never be part of any progressive merger being a Igbo party. And what value will APGA add to the merger? A party that couldnt give even Ojukwu 5% of national votes.

This is a lie... The ongoing discussion is between CPC and ACN - and later ANPP will be brough on board. APGA will never make it and we will ensure this doesnt happen.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Slizbeat(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Blah Blah Blah. They havnt brought down PDP yet and they are rejoicing. Bring them down first. BTW, what the Bleep? shocked Did i just see APGA? Mehn, merger, you guys are on a long thing. CPC ANPP, hausa dominated. ACN, Yoruba dominated. APGA, Igbo dominated. Haha, who wan gree for who? Lmao
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Slizbeat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

APGA ke... Na so them dey do merger? APGA can't and will never be part of any progressive merger being a Igbo party. And what value will APGA add to the merger? A party that couldnt give even Ojukwu 5% of national votes.

This is a lie... The ongoing discussion is between CPC and ACN - and later ANPP will be brough on board. APGA will never make it and we will ensure this doesnt happen.

See Vex, haha. The fear of APGA is the beginning of Wisdom. APGA can never merge with such a low life merging parties that are power thirst. Any APGA member that does that is just as dumb as the other party members. Merger can not offer 9ja anything. Its better they operate individually than collectively to make the loot more bigger.grin
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Mortiple(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Don't CELEBRATE yet until the merged parties choose a Presidential Flag Bearer. That is definitely where the cookies will crumble. Let's wait and see.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by OmerianConsult: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
PDP will surely rattle their cages using EFCC n other means.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
The so called meger party will only look serious to wrestle power if they choose Rocha or Fashola as their presidential candidate, but I know they will never do that; therefore they are noise makers.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Pygru: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
An amalgamation of thieves

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by CooldudeY2J: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Same noni, come 2015 PDP will still win election. Make i go drink kunu
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by azimibraun: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pride/Ego wll mk dem fall apart. Who wll bow for who? Who gets what, hw and when wll mk dem fail.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by slimfit1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'm looking for oil well please if your back yard has anything black like grease please let me know thank you sir/madam.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Kairoseki77: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Now I see why Nigerians are the least happy on earth.

Can't you be a little happy or hopeful...?

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by namdo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
they will stil want to adopt rotation of presidency which promotes tribalism, sectionalism, mistrust, and corruption. I hope we get someone like 150% as good as GEJ as president in 2015 and Nigeria would get even better.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by azimibraun: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pdp jst d laf... Cash/appointments/contract/blackmail/EFCC will be deployed on dem soonest.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Tczar(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yimu!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Mortiple(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
kaorama: The so called meger party will only look serious to wrestle power if they choose Rocha or Fashola as their presidential candidate, but I know they will never do that; therefore they are noise makers.
So someone here want's Rochas to be our President?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Roseart: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

Progressive crocks grin
Who is this "we" my frind get back to your day job of hawking expired gala and fanta grin Keyboard warrior, if APGA joins, what will you do? Commit hari kari? No, because then that would require you to be a man. You'll run to NL like you always do and b1tch. Now here's a dollar, go and play Pacman with it kiss

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by dimcee(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
igbsam: I foresee trouble days ahead and it will be as a result of which group takes so so and so slots. Right now it might look so good. But Nigerians are always greedy. One party would want to rule over the other. Take for instance. ACN would claim they are the bigger part of the joined parties with a contending CPC claiming that too. APGA definately is the baby and lowest rank of the group, so they would settle for less. But its a good thing sha they merged. I hope they all agreed and signed a written agreement so tomorrow, ACN faction no go talk say na dem go bring out presidential candidate and CPC would oblige.
♏v̶̲̥̅ point ɑ̤̥̈̊πϑ d̶̲̥̅̊α† į̸̸̨§ exactly wat į̸̸̨§ going to happen. Tinubu wil definately want his own person to rule. Pdp dey laugh
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

Progressive crocks grin
Who is this "we" my frind get back to your day job of hawking expired gala and fanta grin Keyboard warrior, if APGA joins, what will you do? Commit hari kari? No, because then that would require you to be a man. You'll run to NL like you always do and b1tch. Now here's a dollar, go and play Pacman with it kiss

No way for APGA my man... Go and join PDP - that is where you belong.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by babadey(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
SAN raji fashola will be their presidential candidate.

Soure- my vision
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Deiok(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good one, pdp will be run out of business now.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Roseart: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

No way for APGA my man... Go and join PDP - that is where you belong.

See you couldn't even come up with a decent rebuttal to what I said kiss Go and sleep, a man who lives all his days in confusion. With all this big talk you would think he is an upper level member in any of the parties. You just clean the HQ, don't confuse that for membership access grin

All thieves of the same cloth your beloved ACN included. If they were not they would think about why they make more in one year than what Obama makes in 4. No shame.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by sweetkevisco(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
chai!!!,vote for pdp or this merger party.is like saying vote for a thief or a whole gang of armed robbers. We all know that Party interests must be served first, *singing fela:sorry sorry o,i sorry for nigeria*
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by lateef4me(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
The new party stands a chance to beat PDP as long as it does not field candidate like Buhari and Tinubu .

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by ubong560(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
An official war declared against the indomitable frog of PDP. 2015, e no go easy o. That time, if u know wetin good for u, just pack go ur village stay cos vampires go suck blood wella wella.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NEW UNDERDOG ?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by sweetkevisco(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
vote for Pdp or this Merger party,is like saying vote for a thief or a whole gang of armed robbers.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Roseart: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NEW UNDERDOG ?

Thieving Bastards Unlimited
Crooks of all Faiths
Don't Stop Thieving
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Onlinebiz2012: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
[img]http:///IcEtW[/img] Good for them [img]http:///IcEtW[/img]
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by patimore: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NEW UNDERDOG ?
Billyonaire, the ClitFace Bum.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Assuming Buhari is head of the new party?

They need to get straight to work!

They need to immediately pencil a new bill to reduce the cost of government. immediate 80% reduction in in salaries of reps and senators both on federal and state levels, a cap to amount of expenses that could be claimed.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
GenBuhari: Assuming Buhari is head of the new party?

They need to get straight to work!

They need to immediately pencil a new bill to reduce the cost of government. immediate 80% reduction in in salaries of reps and senators both on federal and state levels.

Buhari CAN NEVER be the new head of the party, it's time for him to take a back seat. If Buhari emerges as the head and or candidate, the party is DOA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.