Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (29773 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by seanet01: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
@knowall. Labour Party is PDP incognito.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by pyyxxaro: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomakint: Even if they come together like the Five Lions of Voltron, Jonathan will still slam them come 2015 cool Merge ko, merger and acquisition ni!

YOU ARE GOOD !! TWALE
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by EzePromoe: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
I doubt if APGA is part of the merger unless its not an Igbo party again. Imagine if the candidate the merger will produce happens to be Buhari, you mean we will vote for him. Nonsence.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by seanet01: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Eze Promoe: I doubt if APGA is part of the merger unless its not an Igbo party again. Imagine if the candidate the merger will produce happens to be Buhari, you mean we will vote for him. Nonsence.
remove the tribal yoke in your eyes

4 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by decrox199(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
As if it will change anythn..ds dsnt work in Nigeria
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: good news! I though Apga would be left behind. this is just the beginning for the downfall of Pdp!
this is real real good news for pdp.everything is just working according to plan,better deal with the opposition as one than as splinter groups.
there is no way this new party will defeat pdp.very very soon you will start seeing the cracks and pdp moles among them.i must confess obj has really pulled this one off again and beautifully too

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by dammytosh: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
I wish CPC won the presidency on their own. We now have to many people to share the loot after winning. It is back to square 1 . Too much interests to protect.

Nigerians should accept my sincere and heart felt condolence.

2 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by debedebe(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
hope is in d interest of average Nigerian,wel if so,hope it work... Cos more parties @ d central more money wil b syphone...lol
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by jmaine: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01: remove the tribal yoke in your eyes

Someone must have hacked into brother seanet01 profile undecided . . . .Mods please look into this grin . . . .
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Ngwakwe: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
When somebody want to snatch your boy friend, girls always do anything to evade the competition.

An abusive wife learns to respect the husband when she senses that the man has gotten a choice (standby woman).

PDP will now know that Nigerians mean business after voting them out or do the right thing with the remaining twenty eight months and get re-elected.

berem: story! why haven't they done that since 1999? when a pot of soup get soured, no matter how you warm it, it won't bring back the original taste. the only option is to cook a fresh soup. most Nigerians are now wise to know that pdp has failed woefully. this merger is a sign for a change in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by SlyIg(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
I still dont see d downfall of PDP.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Asis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well way to go
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Roseart: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
So its the criminal party vs the super mega criminal party, I totally see the difference between the two. Its like being robbed at gunpoint or while you are sleeping. I guess you can say at least in the latter the robber "cared" enough not to trouble you tongue
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Ilekokonit: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is perceived by the parties involved in the merger to be a strategic move to wrestle power from the PDP in the 2015 presidential elections particularly.

Wrestling power from PDP just for the sake of more money to steal is not acceptable to the masses. Wrestling power for the sake of benefiting the masses is what we want.

Ngwakwe:
A very nice development. Nigerians now have a choice.
We can now send any political party parking after every four years or as we choose.

Spot on
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
dammytosh: I wish CPC won the presidency on their own. We now have to many people to share the loot after winning. It is back to square 1 . Too much interests to protect.

Nigerians should accept my sincere and heart felt condolence.
i thank God that someone is seeing the larger picture.this merger will cripple the opposition although many wont believe me .
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by wickedrhymez: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
hrmkz: What will the new party be called?
SPP meaning stupid people party
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Drdaps(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arctic Reporter: I wont believe this until i confirm from newspaper tomorrow.

Click Here
Thomas on NL
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by alaoeri: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
If and only if they 'll have a credible representative.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Eze Promoe: I doubt if APGA is part of the merger unless its not an Igbo party again. Imagine if the candidate the merger will produce happens to be Buhari, you mean we will vote for him. Nonsence.

Some Igbo voted Buhari and will vote him again. Principles

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by EzePromoe: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01: remove the tribal yoke in your eyes
So I'll be less tribalistic if I vote Buhari, uh? I prefer Jonathan to stay for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013

Some Igbo voted Buhari and will vote him again. Principles, not ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: When somebody want to snatch your boy friend, girls always do anything to evade the competition.

An abusive wife learns to respect the husband when she senses that the man has gotten a choice (standby woman).

PDP will now know that Nigerians mean business after voting them out or do the right thing with the remaining twenty eight months and get re-elected.

ok you want us to start speaking in parables okwa ya? lol! of course they will be voted out! enough of pdp led government. Nigerians need a better and fresher air!

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by EzePromoe: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
kITA TITA:

Some Igbo voted Buhari and will vote him again. Principles
Don't tell me you're expecting PDP's downfall. You're sitting on a long thing. PDP will die when the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Tukur will all die. Who will appoint the INEC chairman? Its PDP. So no time for dumb thinking. Let them merge UK parties together if they like.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by realsammie(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
No be naija? Na wetin JOIN them go SCATTER them.

Keep my fingers crossed
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Like PointB said, merging isn't the issue but the candidacy is the real crux of the matter. There are candidates like Buhari who has promised Baboons and Dogs soaked in blood who shouldn't be either candidate. At the end of the day, people are more inclined to go for the candidate than the party (regardless of their merging). It's very unlikely people will vote for Tinubu or Buhari, (known leaders in their parties).

2 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by boron10(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have just two questions to ask

1. What is the new name of the merged parties
2. If both the merged parties and PDP present a shyehead presidential candidate, won't Naija be in hot soup?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by dohiswill: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Even though the merge if the still make buhari their presidential candidat am sure the will be a looser
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by otokx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good for them
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by theripper2: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Merger of smaller thieves to oust d bigger thief. No plans whatsoever for the masses. Which APGA joined sef? Tot APGA was an offshoot of PDP?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by tomakint: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
onatisi:
this is real real good news for pdp.everything is just working according to plan,better deal with the opposition as one than as splinter groups.
there is no way this new party will defeat pdp.very very soon you will start seeing the cracks and pdp moles among them.i must confess obj has really pulled this one off again and beautifully too

Abeg tell babies in the house oooo before it is too late!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by dohiswill: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Even though they merge if the still make buhari their presidential candidat am sure the will be a looser

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by sparko1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
igbsam: I foresee trouble days ahead and it will be as a result of which group takes so so and so slots. Right now it might look so good. But Nigerians are always greedy. One party would want to rule over the other. Take for instance. ACN would claim they are the bigger part of the joined parties with a contending CPC claiming that too. APGA definately is the baby and lowest rank of the group, so they would settle for less. But its a good thing sha they merged. I hope they all agreed and signed a written agreement so tomorrow, ACN faction no go talk say na dem go bring out presidential candidate and CPC would oblige.
In every union like this one there must be a MOU, there won't be such a problem. Even the PDP is there no power strugle? To me its a welcome development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists In The North / Fuel Price: Again, FG Rejects Govs’ N380/Litre Proposal / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.