Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (29801 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by philc334: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
That is good for Nigeria atleast it will make all pdp government in all the state to work hard and it will give peaple alternative with strong and united base.[/quote]

opposition or not, how does it translate and alleviate the suffering of the common man. ACN wants a high tax derive for all social ammonites, increase in school fee and other things while other parties will want other wise. so let them make their manifesto open to the public to see.
enough is enough.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by philc334: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
opposition or not, how does it translate and alleviate the suffering of the common man. ACN wants a high tax derive for all social ammonites, increase in school fee and other things while other parties will want other wise. so let them make their manifesto open to the public to see.
enough is enough.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Zico0(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why do we need the merger of four other parties just to pull out pdp. Is it the parties that has power or the people. If majority of us dont like pdp, how come their candidate keep coming out the winner? Until we can answer that, any merger is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Gbawe: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you fuking hypocrite, you have decided to sing his praises simply because he joined your fantasy party.

What a hateful m0r0n. People like you are a disgrace with how harmful indoctrination leads you to have a one-track hateful mind which which you use to judge and stereotype everyone. Check the archives m0r0n to see I supported Okorocha on this forum during the 2011 election. What did I have to gain then? Was he running as an ACN candidate? Unlike an irredeemable hater and loser like you, I support anyone, whatever their ethnicity, I believe will deliver good leadership. Anyway, whatever floats your boat. I have nothing to prove to a loser like you.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Jalal(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well as things stand I'd rather support anytin else than the failed party called pdp,14yrs in power and nothing to show for it but greediness,death,poverty and corruption.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Well good luck to you and him, I will help spread the word against him, so no worries, Nigerians are not stupid. Our people say, after the race, we will count the distance.

So, the 12 million people that voted for him in 2011 without bribing obas, ezes, Ohaneze, emir and electorates are not Nigerians? So, they are silly? Buhari got these votes without the support of any other parties - ACN, ANPP, etc. What do you think will happen if all these parties line up behind him and there is no
"I have no shoes story to tell"? It will be very interesting.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Willgates(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oboy! Pdp will dry up the treasury as dey wud either loot to enlarge they coast,or simply awt of anger coz dy knw d table has bn turned against dem! angry
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
sol2galay:

my bro i suppose as apatrotic nigerian you suppose to hail this move by the opposition parties,because i believe the beauty of democracy depends on the strenght of opposition. while we have been on these mess all these while was because the ruling party were strolling and not looking back cos the get the strong believe that no one is pursuing.it is a very good development my dear as either of the parties will tighten thier belt cos it is no more business as usual.,
Yes, I am a patriot and this is supposed to a thing of joy, rather, when an opposition has no clear manifesto, and not single praise for the ruling party when they get it right, knowing that we are in this Nigeria project together, it makes one to give them back in their very coin. Until they define their manifesto and shun every regional jingoism, then the status quo is my jurisdiction. For me to embrace this new party and work in promoting their the counter-balancing advantages.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Attack what? I should be the one telling you to actually grow your mind and drop the insecurities. What's loft and unrealistic about my statement? That your LORD (Buhari), who has caused mayhem indirectly hasn't actually spoken choatic words? What unrealistic and lofty about that?

Again whether Mr Pat Utomi becomes the candidate or not isn't ths issue, like I said, if you honestly believe that Nigerians will vote for a man whom indirectly through his words and action has incited and caused chaotic problems, then when the drum rolls, let's see how the spirit dances.

How Nigerians choose to vote is up to them, but the majority has shown dislike for him --- FACT. No party will change that, no matter how you and I choose to sugar coat it.

Stop smoking cheap stuff man. Pat Utomi with the political calculation on the table? It wont work and he can't even get VP. Of course, people like him may have a role to play in the government.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by HIV1: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lets come together to form a party. Maximum age 50 years. cheesy
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Origami III: Here now is the viable platform for the Buhari-Okonjo iweala ticket.Whichever way it is now a real formidable opposition.

Which one is Okonjo Iweala? The mayor of Mugadishu?

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly!

No matter how people try to sugarcoat it, it won't work.

Better way to say it is "I dont want the merger to work" - this is your wish and it is allowed. This makes more sense than saying it wont work. Are you a party to the merger arrangement? You belong to ACN, CPC or ANPP? How will you sit in PDP or on the fence and start saying the merger wont work? It doesnt make you sound intelligent.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by luq4u(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
A Welcome development, now the pdp fear of merger is their begining of wisdom... I pray this benefit Nigerians in terms of good governance
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by jmaine: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Can the Merger now prop up Buhari candidacy for failure cheesy. . . . .[/size]
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

Stop smoking cheap stuff man. Pat Utomi with the political calculation on the table? It wont work and he can't even get VP. Of course, people like him may have a role to play in the government.

The high crack you're on is surely impairing your judgement, anyways, pass the weed over to your cohorts... smiley smiley
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Radio without battery, what's the name of the new party?. Play not with papa decieve pikin party.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by misreal(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
DonHummer: this is a big lie...even if it is true....y are som pple happy....is it not the same set of little crooks,looters,liars dat will still merge to form a bigger one...infact hav u seen any politician dat is faithful to any party,,once dey fuc.k him up,he changes party.which does nt in anyway change his personality....for me it doesnt change any faden...infact its dangereous....cos the more dey merge , the more money they will share....
my brother may God bless u.its just de name dey merge.bt the same pp r still involved so it will only invole more looting
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by chucky234(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
jmaine: [size=18pt]Hallelujah cool [/size]
you dey sooo
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

So, the 12 million people that voted for him in 2011 without bribing obas, ezes, Ohaneze, emir and electorates are not Nigerians? So, they are silly? Buhari got these votes without the support of any other parties - ACN, ANPP, etc. What do you think will happen if all these parties line up behind him and there is no
"I have no shoes story to tell"? It will be very interesting.

Yeah, where did the 12million come from? Wasn't majority from the North? What has the NORTH represented lately? Look to his words and then look at the North, if you see any difference, let me know. So wouldn't it make sense that North will stand by him? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg talk better gist jor, leave all your talk, when we get there, we shall cross it.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by talk2s(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dandas: Nice development,but the issue will be how to endorse their presidential candidate, will it be Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba or South South,because na there wahala dey oo,as many of them may not agree.Lets see how it goes.

All of that ought to have been agreed upon, point blank. Otherwise, it's de beginning of their end.
I'm not being sarcastic!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

Better way to say it is "I dont want the merger to work" - this is your wish and it is allowed. This makes more sense than saying it wont work. Are you a party to the merger arrangement? You belong to ACN, CPC or ANPP? How will you sit in PDP or on the fence and start saying the merger wont work? It doesnt make you sound intelligent.

My wish or not is not relevant, besides, I really don't care whether they merge or not. Again, I did not say their merger will not work, like I said, a symbol of baboons and dogs soaked in blood will not work. Now Mr Intelligence, read my post before you sound really pathetic.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by chucky234(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why are Nlanders celebrating the merging of criminals,when group of criminals merge they become formidable and destructive to the nation.
Imagine Tinubu and Buhari in one cabinet,our foreign reserve will be emptied in 24hrs.
I am laughing and waiting patiently for them to unleash their evil grinds on Nigerians.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by SamMilla1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Here is my advice. If they want to win the presidential election, they must

1 - nominate Igbo man as the candidate. An Hausa as vice and a Yoruba will be the senate leader.

Reasons, ACN already owns Southwest. CPC owns majority of the North but SouthEast are spread among PDP and APGA. If you give Igbos the presidency, they will totally vote against the PDP. The Southwest/ACN will vote against PDP anyday and the CPC/North will vote against PDP anyday. Everybody wins here.

2 Likes

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by jmaine: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
chucky234: you dey sooo

Before Nko . . . . . wink
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by deandavid(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
kITA TITA: I don't trust APGA. It appears to be a branch PDP. Peter Obi delivered APGA to PDP to protect himself.
so as oshobaba delivered edo acn to gej.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by aribisala0(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
teskyg: Dead on arrival.There will be so many intrest group.PDP dey laugh
There are so many interest groups in PDP the only thing they have in common is money and power.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by chucky234(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, I am a patriot and this is supposed to a thing of joy, rather, when an opposition has no clear manifesto, and not single praise for the ruling party when they get it right, knowing that we are in this Nigeria project together, it makes one to give them back in their very coin. Until they define their manifesto and shun every regional jingoism, then the status quo is my jurisdiction. For me to embrace this new party and work in promoting their the counter-balancing advantages.
And you dumbly think their merging together as a single unit is in the interest of Nigerians,put on your thinking cap bro.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by aribisala0(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sam Milla: Here is my advice. If they want to win the presidential election, they must

1 - nominate Igbo man as the candidate. An Hausa as vice and a Yoruba will be the senate leader.

Reasons, ACN already owns Southwest. CPC owns majority of the North but SouthEast are spread among PDP and APGA. If you give Igbos the presidency, they will totally vote against the PDP. The Southwest/ACN will vote against PDP anyday and the CPC/North will vote against PDP anyday. Everybody wins here.
That's a good one. grin grin grin
Have you got any names in mind ?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by chucky234(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
jmaine:

Before Nko . . . . . wink
Ah....ok
Bring it on boy
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by ANYPEN(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
NOW, THIS IS FRESH AIR!!!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah, where did the 12million come from? Wasn't majority from the North? What has the NORTH represented lately? Look to his words and then look at the North, if you see any difference, let me know. So wouldn't it make sense that North will stand by him? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg talk better gist jor, leave all your talk, when we get there, we shall cross it.

Is North not part of Nigeria? And with the destruction and division GEJ has brought on the north, they wont even allow him to campaign there talkless of getting votes.

Majority of the 20million votes GEJ got came from where? Wasnt this from the padded figures from SS and SE where 95% turnout were recorded as against the average of 45% turnout in other places? Your myopic mind should grow up and get civilized.

2015 will be record breaking in the history of election in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.