Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN (15432 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by born2boink(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2013
Nigeria way of practising christianity is fake
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2013
CAN IS MORE CONFUSED THAN THE REST OF GULLIBLE NIGERIANS.
NIGERIA WITH MORE CHURCHES IN THE WORLD THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IS STILL AMONG THE MOST CORRUPT NATIONS IN THE WORLD.

JESUS CHRIST FED THE HUNGRY AND COMFORTED BROKEN HEARTS, BUT NIGERIAN CHURCHES HAVE COLLECTED MORE FROM THE HUNGRY POOR.
ANOTHER FALSE PROPHET OF CAN HAS LIED AGAIN.

[size=18pt] Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

~ Luke 19:46 (King James Version)

HAVE WE COLLECTED THE BILLIONS COLLECTED AS TITHES AND OFFERINGS FROM THE CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS, INCLUDING GOVERNORS AND OTHERS WHO HAVE MISAPPROPRIATED PUBLIC FUNDS SINCE 1960 TO DATE?

"3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 3:5 For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God? 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil."
~ (1 Timothy 3:8-10 KJV)[/size]

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by drlaykay(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmmm
CAN keeps making me believe what nairalanders would always say about them.
Can't someone see CAN acting like GEJ spokesgroup in an advanced way? shocked
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by dammytosh: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2013
pheesayor: Before Bakare said it we already knew, " CAN saying all these now simply confirms what we've been saying. Laughing to a tweet doesn't necessarily mean an endorsement to that tweet

Let us call a spade a spade. It is an endorsement. He can not laugh to any tweet insulting Prophet Mohammed. Can he ?

That said, we need to learn that loyality / hatred to a group should not be based on sentiments. When some one does something bad let's tell him.

on this issue , El Rufai , you bleeped up. if you had done that on a joke on Prophet Muhammed, you will probably be a dead man by now or have all your properties razed down with fire.

Don't take the Peace in Christianity for being a fool.

You have apologized and forgiven.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by ZeusI: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Biggyd2: Na wa o. After bashing Tunde Bakare publicly, they still use the same mouth to say that they can't fight for God in the matter. See

But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

From which side of their mouths are they speaking now? SMH for this group.
Dullard! There is a vast lacuna between Scolding and fighing, CAN scolded the folly of a hypocrite and left the real battle for God. Savvy!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Omen100(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2013
[b]singing Fela's Coffin for Head of State : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen, Amen, Amen...

[Chorus]
Amen, Amen, Amen!

Through Jesus Christ our Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
"In Spiritus Christus..."
"Allah Wakubar Mohammed Salamalekum..."

[Chorus]
Waka, waka, waka!

So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I see my people
Them dey cry cry cry
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
I say I waka waka waka...

I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things

(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...

[Chorus]
Waka, waka, waka!

So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I go business places
I see see see[/b]

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by MadCow1: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem: Actually CAN is the confused party. they seems to have sold their hearts to the devil.

Dude!!

What ever happened to you?! Why are you diickriding President onathan like this?!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Demdem(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

Dude!!

What ever happened to you?! Why are you diickriding President onathan like this?!

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by eggheaders(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Zeus I: Dullard! There is a vast lacuna between Scolding and fighing, CAN scolded the folly of a hypocrite and left the real battle for God. Savvy!

brainwashed mofo you really need to stfu. ptb is miles ahead of all those hungry political jobbers.the catholics smell the coffee and quits that shi.tty organization. you pass to be one of those papa worshipping goons.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2013
Tunde Bakare just like Hell-Rufai are bitter losers. I love this TEKRAN or what its called, for defending CAN. There should be an aggressive unit within CAN to defend Christianity. Let the muslims know that Christians can equally be radical. I am neither very Christian nor very Muslim but I welcome respect for other religions, Hell-Rufai and Bakare need to apologize to true Christians and to CAN.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by bodejohn(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2013
dammytosh:

Let us call a spade a spade. It is an endorsement. He can not laugh to any tweet insulting Prophet Mohammed. Can he ?

That said, we need to learn that loyality / hatred to a group should not be based on sentiments. When some one does something bad let's tell him.

on this issue , El Rufai , you bleeped up. if you had done that on a joke on Prophet Muhammed, you will probably be a dead man by now or have all your properties razed down with fire.

Do you know that the tweet came from a christian and El Rufai only re tweeted?
What has CAN done to Zeebook, the person who made the tweet? Do they have any personal issues with El Rufai?
CAN should know that a house divided against itself will surely fall.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2013
dammytosh:

[size=18pt]

Your poor knowledge of English is responsible for your misinterpretation of what Nasir El-Rufai only retweeted from a Christian who knew what he was saying, but was misunderstood by the majority of gullible and intellectually re-tarded hypocrites who are pretending to be "Christians", but behave even worse than pagans in Nigeria. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Tunde Bakare - The Nairaland 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee

CAN keeps confirming the notion that they've become an appendage of the PDP with every single utterance of theirs. While poverty, corruption, crime etc is on the increase, CAN has become an attack-puppy for the PDP, engaging in petty verbal fist-cuffs with perceived enemies of the PDP-led FG.

Shame on CAN!!

Shame on the bling-bling flaunting, cocaine-sniffing morrafoccker who parades his criminal self as CAN's president!!!
You are finished for spewing out this putrid drivel without any proof! cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by saleeh: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2013
THE CURRENT NIGERIA MASONIC MOVEMENT 'CAN'
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2013
CAN,why does this have to be about whether he is a Christian or Muslim?shouldn't it be about whether or not he is speaking the truth? undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by bodejohn(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Tunde Bakare just like Hell-Rufai are bitter losers. I love this TEKRAN or what its called, for defending CAN. There should be an aggressive unit within CAN to defend Christianity. Let the muslims know that Christians can equally be radical. I am neither very Christian nor very Muslim but I welcome respect for other religions, Hell-Rufai and Bakare need to apologize to true Christians and to CAN.

Which CAN should they apologize to? TEKAN or CAN without the Catholics?
What has CAN or TEKAN done to @Zeebook who made the tweet in the first place?
If a tweet of similar tone about Mohammed was made by a Muslim, a fatwa would have been decleared on his head by some Muslim groups.
CAN should first deal with their member who had no regard for their Christ before going after El Rufai.
But CAN wouldn't since they have personal issues with El Rufai and Bakare.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by madejibo: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2013
Omexonomy: Tunde bakare is one person that that does not want to go away from the mind of the public. I believe he should be ignored. Instead of given him cheap publicity.
why should he be ignored? He says the truth always irrespective of his political affiliation. What we should pray for is more people like him. When he spoke up about the Yaradua cabal in 2010 why didn't we ignore him? Nigerians aren't ready for change

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2013
As much as I respect Pastor Tunde Bakara (afterall, I attend Latter Rain whenever I am in Lagos), he goofed when he cross carpeted from a plan he told us way back in 2008 during one of our Sunday Meetings that he intends to float a new party he tagged New Nigeria Democratic Party (NNDP) only for him to veer off the idea to queue behind Buhari, no doubt he is ambitious to be involved in the political scheme of things in Nigeria, no doubt he wouldn't mind to occupy that exalted position of 'The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria' little wonder when he coined his favourite hymn for Nigeria, "Nigeria will flourish again......."! However, my reservation is that why not hold on to your initial plan of the party he told us then then by now he would have flourished by now, I also believe that most times in any political climes, social critics hardly made any way politically, they are just good at their jobs....constructive critics, my point cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nuzo1(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
Nigerians have always been known to be hyypocrites of the highest order.
What did TEKAN say about Bakare that's out of order?

Listen ya all; retwitting a tweet, feeling happy over a tweet or giving a thuumbs up over a tweet are all endorsement of the original tweet.

And in this case, the original poster, el-rufai and Bakare are all guilty in the moral court of law for blasphy on Christianity. A partern that would have led to chaos and bloodshed should it be their own religion.

As much as I have my reservations on CAN on other issues, its sheer hypocrisy to ask them or Tekan to keep shut in this issue.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by SamMilla1(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2013
The assertion and claims thay CAN is a wing of PDP is being confirm. Nawa. CAN my foot
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nauttyprof(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2013
Dzieggau said that if it were to be the other way round that a Christian made a derogatory remark against Prophet Mohammed, the country would have by now been on fire. But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

The above statement doesn't show genuine christian, he claims they won't fight for God but yet CAN decided to tongue-lash El-Rufai over the statement made which he did apologize (thereby trending the path of the Muslims). I just wonder where the stand of CAN is presently as they are more political than being true followers of Christ. CAN should go and put its house in order, declare fasting and prayers to seek the face of the Lord and get a clear Vision as they re-trace their steps back to the true calling and reason why CAN was established in the first place.

Sometimes we shouldn't allow religion to make us shallow thinkers, because with the right mind and clear thought, one would get the message of El-Rufai just as Obasanjo's statement sometimes ago on Jesus Christ. In fact I must say that CAN is beginning to think like the Northerners causing harm (no offense intended. By the way I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by bodejohn(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2013
Nuzo':
Nigerians have always been known to be hyypocrites of the highest order.
What did TEKAN say about Bakare that's out of order?

Listen ya all; retwitting a tweet, feeling happy over a tweet or giving a thuumbs up over a tweet are all endorsement of the original tweet.

And in this case, the original poster, el-rufai and Bakare are all guilty in the moral court of law for blasphy on Christianity. A partern that would have led to chaos and bloodshed should it be their own religion.

As much as I have my reservations on CAN on other issues, its sheer hypocrisy to ask them or Tekan to keep shut in this issue.

Ok, fine. CAN and TEKAN is right but what have they done to @Zeebook?
I have not seen any of their press releases that condemns the guy who first made the tweet.
This is the reason why I say, CAN is a house divided against itself.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by eikeem(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2013
Has CAN really become this unfocused? Hmmmm...... Never underestimate the power of money!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by prettyboi1(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2013
This CAN just seems to be a rogue organization, Tunde Bakare on the other hand is not your average Nigerian so I see why a lot of these people always attack him. Tunde Bakare says things how he sees them without prejudice or bias or fear but these so-called politicians just like the average Nigerian wants him to be a sycophant & lick their balls. In other matters,why would people keep judging or criticizing el-Rufai because he retweeted someone else's post? Since when did "retweeting" become "endorsement?" Do you critics even know how to use twitter or you just want to just jump on the bandwagon & take sides biasely?.........Tunde Bakare,pls keep tormenting these Nigerians by always speaking the truth as usual. Jehovah bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
All of them are confused.

Political Partisanship has entered worship places, then you know the toad is running in the day time. This is why it is good to seperate religion from state.

We need new breed of leaders, Both religious and political.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by LeStylo: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Reverend Emmanuel Dzieggau, the President of TEKAN, who spoke with journalists in Abuja on Tuesday January 5, 2013 urged Nigerians to disregard comments from people like Bakare “because if not in Nigeria, nobody will entertain a man like Bakare who double speak”. Dzieggau pointed to Tunde Bakare’s actions as that of a confused mind. This he said while pleading with Nigerians to not take him seriously because he has yet to recover from the shock of the lost election.

The Catholic was right afterall, CAN is fast becoming an appendage of PDP - Nigeria's number one reference point for political failure! Wetin bring election mata inside the argument for ground?! angry SMH
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by HERO111: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Tunde Bakare is doing all these out of frustration. Except if you dont know him and what he stands for you only then will you continue to take him serious. He is a controversial person right from his days as a youth and all through his life. Go make a background check to confirm this.
The whole thing got worse ever since he got the title AVP(Attempted Vice President of nigeria).
Too bad, i just wonder how he still manage to have people as his church members with all these.
It is well o
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Asis(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2013
take dat: Godless 419ners in the garb of men of God, how does this unnecessary rant promote ecumenism and unity of the Christian churches? If CAN is not up in arms against the Catholic, it will be a bitter diatribe against Bakare, while the thieves called rulers crowned by the same hypocritical leadership of CAN continues the looting spree. Its time other forthright denominations review their stands in CAN.
GBAM
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by GARRIx7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
I and my family are finished for spewing out this putrid drivel

Fixed!

cool

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by nlofficial(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Bakare is the one doing their job. Jesus Christ Wasn't mute in his days.

CAN self will not want development so that the poor will keep praying to God to come and put food on their tables and flourish them without hard work.
And every last kobo will be taken to church as tithes and offerings.

Brainwashing true church goers who have the love of God.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by pofolo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
na wha ooooooo,
while souls are perishing, and hunger ruling the nation................
na tweet and retweet them all dey fight about........
smh for all of them..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by skak(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Confused Association of Nigeria - CAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget / Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.