Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN (15434 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by drhappy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
@mydex93: As a good student of the Bible, you should realize that the personality of a man of God will still dictate his ministries and activities. Take the ministry of Prophet Elijah who confronted an evil king for example. Moses was a stammerer and that's why a spokesperson (Aaron) was provided for him despite all the exploits he eventually left in his wake.
Paul was a Lawyer,a Pharisee and a tent maker and all the attributes congruent to the above did not vanish when he met with the Lord. You could still see him boast, argue and even curse a sorcerer. He was more flippant than the other apostles(who were mostly fishermen) because of his background.
Methink, a lot of people have grossly misconstrued what Pastor Bakare stands for. I recently discovered that majority does not necessarily translate to the right thing. Most Nigerians do not like to hear the truth.
As for CAN, I can only submit that God knows who's really serving Him.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by dejavume: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
userlist: Tunde Bakare always speak his mind
He has been on this crusade years before the election,
go and check his videos on youtube,
they are there for you to see.
Where were you people when he fought for GEJ
to become acting president?

but he never had correct prediction,go and check it on youtube
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by mydex93(f): 2:50am On Feb 08, 2013
drhappy: @mydex93: As a good student of the Bible, you should realize that the personality of a man of God will still dictate his ministries and activities. Take the ministry of Prophet Elijah who confronted an evil king for example. Moses was a stammerer and that's why a spokesperson (Aaron) was provided for him despite all the exploits he eventually left in his wake.
Paul was a Lawyer,a Pharisee and a tent maker and all the attributes congruent to the above did not vanish when he met with the Lord. You could still see him boast, argue and even curse a sorcerer. He was more flippant than the other apostles(who were mostly fishermen) because of his background.
Methink, a lot of people have grossly misconstrued what Pastor Bakare stands for. I recently discovered that majority does not necessarily translate to the right thing. Most Nigerians do not like to hear the truth.
As for CAN, I can only submit that God knows who's really serving Him.
thanx for the enlightenment sir..
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by redsun(m): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2013
If was a Christian,I will rather go to a preacher like bakare that combines the word of god with reality than go a preachers like tb or adeboye that continiously distorts their followers mentality with their grand delusions that have no basis with rationality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds / ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.