Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN (15431 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by andyanders: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
So you do not know that Tunde Bakare does not hear from God? God has departed from him just like Saul. If he hears from God, He cannot ask him to contest election and he will not win. Because God has departed from him hence his unguided comments.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Fixed!

cool
Too late buddy, you failed to reason before typing that! Better go down on your knees for forgiveness before.....
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by ignis: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tunde Bakare has been a confused man ever since.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by DapsyDude: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
ibide: So long papa ayo is the president of CAN there is no way i can see any good in them Cause he make sure that the urhobo's of delta state don't bennefite any thing from uduaghan
wetin them dey talk, wetin u dey talk oga!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by doyin68: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
as for me, CAN has no business with what El rufai said except they are idle.do they want to fight for Jesus?can they even fight for him. what diffence do they want to make from our muslim counterpart.silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Asemo11(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
rooftech: O God why have criminals taken over CAN.they way the respond to issues are obvious .is anyone hearing what i am seeing
I taya self oh I no remember when CAN con turn to ruben abeti
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by eggheaders(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
Too late buddy, you failed to reason before typing that! Better go down on your knees for forgiveness before.....

mad mofo. you are a disgrace to humanity. wonder how you explain your job details to your kids.presidential a55 sucking bastard .
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by pure123: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
I THINK WE'VE LOST THE MAIN VISION...........WE HAVE LOST THE FIRST LOVE AND THE MAIN REASON WHY WE WERE CALLED INTO CHRISTIANDOM........BOTH BAKARE HAS LOST IT ALL....WE NOW FIGHT OURSELVES UNNECESSARILY. CAN SHOULD JXT IGNORE TUNDE BAKARE....AND TUNDE BAKARE SHLD TRY TO CONTROL HIS MOUTH....HE'S NOT EVERYTHING HE SEES HE MUST COMMENT. HE SHLD KNW BETTER.....HE IS A MAN I SO MUCH RESPECT BUT THESE DAYS.........GOD WILL HELP US ALL(CAN, BAKARE...AND ALL XTIAN)TO RETRACE OUR STEPS
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint: As much as I respect Pastor Tunde Bakara (afterall, I attend Latter Rain whenever I am in Lagos), he goofed when he cross carpeted from a plan he told us way back in 2008 during one of our Sunday Meetings that he intends to float a new party he tagged New Nigeria Democratic Party (NNDP) only for him to veer off the idea to queue behind Buhari, no doubt he is ambitious to be involved in the political scheme of things in Nigeria, no doubt he wouldn't mind to occupy that exalted position of 'The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria' little wonder when he coined his favourite hymn for Nigeria, "Nigeria will flourish again......."! However, my reservation is that why not hold on to your initial plan of the party he told us then then by now he would have flourished by now, I also believe that most times in any political climes, social critics hardly made any way politically, they are just good at their jobs....constructive critics, my point cool

You are the sort of hypocrite that is definitely destined for that hell fire which you believe in. YOU respect Mr.Bakare? Really? So, how come all your previous posts state otherwise?

And that political party he supposedly told you about while you were getting high shooting potent Afghan heroin... why dont you fund it and provide logistics, afterall its so easy to start a political movement?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by vislabraye(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
But CAN has to search themselves properly. There's so much ills going on in the country and they shouldn't keep quiet about it. The issue of corruption is something I would love CAN to speak about.
Let them disprove what Bakare said rather than attack him.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by femionasan(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
When good men do nothing, evil thrives. Why are we complaining about bad governance when the good people that try to get there are ridiculed. Nothing will change cos most Nigerians are bad and so they deserve bad leaders. When we change our ways it will reflect in our choice of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by TwinTiger: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mcdondayan: Thank God I am a catholic.
Me too.Up Up Up Jesus!down down down Satan.Tunde oo!,CAN oo!!,El rufai ooo!!! All are agents of Satan,This sis end time,So false prophets are expected.Ave-Maria.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
andyanders: So you do not know that Tunde Bakare does not hear from God? God has departed from him just like Saul . If he hears from God, He cannot ask him to contest election and he will not win. Because God has departed from him hence his unguided comments.

Yup, just like God departed from Jesus and allowed him to get crucified, right?

Or when he departed from John the Baptist and let him get beheaded?

smh I really hope that hell fire yall religious nuts believe in is real.... I wont even spit on your face to quench yalls thirst even for a millisecond. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by badassnigga(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pizzanatty: Good 4 him....second 2 comment
sowie dude...u r not. u must b on a slow internet connection grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
skak: Confused Association of Nigeria - CAN

Clowns Association Of Nigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by badassnigga(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
Biggyd2: Na wa o. After bashing Tunde Bakare publicly, they still use the same mouth to say that they can't fight for God in the matter. See

But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

From which side of their mouths are they speaking now? SMH for this group.

CAN IS MORE CONFUSED undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

You are the sort of hypocrite that is definitely destined for that hell fire which you believe in. YOU respect Mr.Bakare? Really? So, how come all your previous posts state otherwise?

And that political party he supposedly told you about while you were getting high shooting potent Afghan heroin... why dont you fund it and provide logistics, afterall its so easy to start a political movement?
Son, if you can't take the heat, don't stay in the kitchen! I have noticed that you have been on this sly digs for sometimes, I just choose to ignore you because I know your type, once again, if you can't take the heat, don't stay in the kitchen!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by andyanders: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Yup, just like God departed from Jesus and allowed him to get crucified, right?

Or when he departed from John the Baptist and let him get beheaded?

smh I really hope that hell fire yall religious nuts believe in is real.... I wont even spit on your face to quench yalls thirst even for a millisecond. Bloody hypocrites.

I cannot argue with a man whose brain has be cloned with that of a pig like you.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
Son, if you can't take the heat, don't stay in the kitchen! I have noticed that you have been on this sly digs for sometimes, I just choose to ignore you because I know your type, once again, if you can't take the heat, don't stay in the kitchen!!!

Biyytch aszz fu.c.k boy, what heat and what kitchen are you referencing, ho? Sly digs?!? Fu.c.k face, are you crazy or just using words you dont know its meaning? I addressed your ho aszz DIRECTLY , nothing "sly" about that, punk!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Mortiple(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

You need not resort to insults and name calling to drive your point home. Such act speaks volume of a person's immaturity.

The difficulty in floating and sustaining a political party should never be a reason for a supposed 'man of integrity' like Tunde Bakare to join force with people who share different political ideology. The likes of Gani Fawehinmi (of beloved memory), Balarabe Musa and even Chris Okotie of Fresh Party are worthy examples.

You ask yourself, since Tunde Bakare (a Pentecostal Pastor) accepted to be General Buhari's (an Islamic fundamentalist) in CPC, what difference has it made? I think it would have been logical and reasonable if he had even joined Labour Party or ACN.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mortiple: You need not resort to insults and name calling to drive your point home. Such act speaks volume of a person's immaturity.

The difficulty in floating and sustaining a political party should never be a reason for a supposed 'man of integrity' like Tunde Bakare to join force with people who share different political ideology. The likes of Gani Fawehinmi (of beloved memory), Balarabe Musa and even Chris Okotie of Fresh Party are worthy examples.

You ask yourself, since Tunde Bakare (a Pentecostal Pastor) accepted to be General Buhari's (an Islamic fundamentalist) in CPC, what difference has it made? I think it would have been logical and reasonable if he had even joined Labour Party or ACN.

Ummm.... fu.c.k face, maybe I'm immature, ok?

Good. Now that we've settled that. Lemme give you a quick difference between me and you as our posts have revealed:

Me: Curses out hypocrites and doest play to the gallery. Has no time to be fake. = I'm real.

You: Pretentiously comes across as "polite" even though every word emanating from your lips (or fingers) is filled with vile lies, venom, idiocy and pretence. = Unbelievably fake and Hypocritical

You can go kill yourself now.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Eisenhower(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Tunde Bakare - The Nairaland 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee

CAN keeps confirming the notion that they've become an appendage of the PDP with every single utterance of theirs. While poverty, corruption, crime etc is on the increase, CAN has become an attack-puppy for the PDP, engaging in petty verbal fist-cuffs with perceived enemies of the PDP-led FG.

Shame on CAN!!

Shame on the bling-bling flaunting, cocaine-sniffing morrafoccker who parades his criminal self as CAN's president!!!
...bling bling! Guy you don kill me with laugh. Where is my anti- laughter medicine? This laughter don dey excess.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by coolted(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
IS THE STATEMENT FROM CAN OR TEKAN?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by akandejames: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
smh for CAN... when will we Christians and Muslims become one. No one should drive a wedge in between us abeg. moneybag CANcaworms should pls keep off
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Biyytch aszz fu.c.k boy, what heat and what kitchen are you referencing, ho? Sly digs?!? Fu.c.k face, are you crazy or just using words you dont know its meaning? I addressed your ho aszz DIRECTLY , nothing "sly" about that, punk!
A sentence was made to patch you through what I know you have upstairs unfortunately you couldn't roger that cool Read through and through your prattle and tell me if you are making any sense, thank God you have long been on my 'ignore list' no word for you kid!! You simply lack basic cognitive skills, work on it boy cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by TenKobo1: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Please go away. Shameless, disgraceful CAN, the long, leperous, religious arm of the oddious PDP.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mortiple: You need not resort to insults and name calling to drive your point home. Such act speaks volume of a person's immaturity.

You have just succeeded in 'educating an incorrigible prattler' trust me you will not lose your reward cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Ummm.... fu.c.k face, maybe I'm immature, ok?

Good. Now that we've settled that. Lemme give you a quick difference between me and you as our posts have revealed:

Me: Curses out hypocrites and doest play to the gallery. Has no time to be fake. = I'm real.

You: Pretentiously comes across as "polite" even though every word emanating from your lips (or fingers) is filled with vile lies, venom, idiocy and pretence. = Unbelievably fake and Hypocritical

You can go kill yourself now.
Kingofool, tell me what is real about you if not being unnecessarily boorish and quarrelsome in your disjointed posts here!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Adurangba(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
honeric01:

They're too civilized, exposed and sensible enough to know right from wrong, this is why they are still in his church hearing the bitter truth.

Too bad, everyone can't be wise and smart, if not, you should also be a truth seeker.

Indeed. Why didnt the truth put him in Aso Rock?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by GARRIx7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:

... And you my friend must go on your knees. Beg God to forgive you for siding with corrupt, oppressive, hypocritical and murderous kleptomaniacs..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Indeed. Why didnt the truth put him in Aso Rock?

Because folks like yourself preferred a lie.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
A sentence was made to patch you through what I know you have upstairs unfortunately you couldn't roger that cool Read through and through your prattle and tell me if you are making any sense, thank God you have long been on my 'ignore list' no word for you kid!! You simply lack basic cognitive skills, work on it boy cheesy

"Prattle". "Prattler".

Oya, open ur dikishonary again and pull out another word that catches your fancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / Appeal Court sacks Kashamu as PDP governorship candidate in Ogun / 'The Real Boko Haram is Defeated' - Garba Shehu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.