Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN (15432 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by eggheaders(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

... And you my friend must go on your knees. Beg God to forgive you for siding with corrupt, oppressive, hypocritical and murderous kleptomaniacs..

mehn ignore this fool.he is a classic definition of confusion.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Symphony007: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tunde bakare is not only confused but demented. His sermons/political speech are so shambolic..always tearing down the president from his pulpit, shouting in the face of his congregation and bragging how many times he has been abroad or how he has to pick out his clothes a night before he goes out least he will be confused as he has so many... He should just shun politics, stick to activism,evaluate himself cause currently it's pathetic and infinitesimalize a relatively intelligent man.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by follygab: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can CAN liv bro BAKARE alone plssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by tomakint: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

... I must go down on my knees. Beg God to forgive me for siding with corrupt, oppressive, hypocritical and murderous kleptomaniacs..
Fixed at last cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Kolababa: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Why all these noise about El-Rufai tweet. El-Rufai only RE-TWEETED what somebody wrote and he has appologised for that. I can see that Doyin Okupe has been given an office in CAN's leadership.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Adurangba(f): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Because folks like yourself preferred a lie.

Whats this one saying? Then let the lies go on, maybe his "truth" will take him to hell gladly.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by dammytosh: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]

Your poor knowledge of English is responsible for your misinterpretation of what Nasir El-Rufai only retweeted from a Christian who knew what he was saying, but was misunderstood by the majority of gullible and intellectually re-tarded hypocrites who are pretending to be "Christians", but behave even worse than pagans in Nigeria. [/size]

I can see where your good command of English Language has taken you to. You guys politicize everything at the slightest opportunity. You call "RETWEETING" 'only' because it has to do with some one you love so much.

"A retweet is a re-posting of someone else's Tweet for your followers to see."

My point is can he re-post insulting tweets against Mohammed ? Your conscience says "NO" but your arguments says otherwise because you must paint El-Rufai as a saint who will never make any mistake.

In my opinion what he did is wrong and i don't need a doctorate degree in English language to know that after all, Dr. of Zoology is clueless.

Hiding under tribal, political or religious persecution is annoying. Learn to isolate issue and deal with it. Not necessarily picking out a PDP,ACN,HAUSA,IBO,YORUBA . These are different issues on their own.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by dammytosh: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
bodejohn:

Do you know that the tweet came from a christian and El Rufai only re tweeted?
What has CAN done to Zeebook, the person who made the tweet? Do they have any personal issues with El Rufai?
CAN should know that a house divided against itself will surely fall.

Nobody knows Zeebook. El-Rufai is a public figure and a potential president of this nation. He should guide his statement.

Listen, I know CAN is a political arm of PDP but that does not make what EL RUFAI did right. That i can say "I don't give a f***" does not mean Jonathan can say it carelessly. I hope you get that.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Biggyd2: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Zeus I: Dullard! There is a vast lacuna between Scolding and fighing, CAN scolded the folly of a hypocrite and left the real battle for God. Savvy!

Is that all you can do "zeus"? You can take all your knowledge to whatever planet you came from, i don't need it. Your subjects from there must be missing your "wise" sayings. We on earth will not miss you one bit. Thank you.

N.B: We humans, believe that we are entitled to our own opinions.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by dejavume: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
No need for too much talk,are his predictions ever right? i wonder who are his followers.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
femionasan: When good men do nothing, evil thrives. Why are we complaining about bad governance when the good people that try to get there are ridiculed. Nothing will change cos most Nigerians are bad and so they deserve bad leaders. When we change our ways it will reflect in our choice of leaders.
10000 likes
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Biggyd2: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
eggheaders:

brainwashed mofo you really need to stfu. ptb is miles ahead of all those hungry political jobbers.the catholics smell the coffee and quits that shi.tty organization. you pass to be one of those papa worshipping goons.

No mind the tin god. He wants to educate humans.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Biggyd2: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=Nauttyprof]Dzieggau said that if it were to be the other way round that a Christian made a derogatory remark against Prophet Mohammed, the country would have by now been on fire. But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

The above statement doesn't show genuine christian, he claims they won't fight for God but yet CAN decided to tongue-lash El-Rufai over the statement made which he did apologize (thereby trending the path of the Muslims). I just wonder where the stand of CAN is presently as they are more political than being true followers of Christ. CAN should go and put its house in order, declare fasting and prayers to seek the face of the Lord and get a clear Vision as they re-trace their steps back to the true calling and reason why CAN was established in the first place.

Gbam!!! Thank you very much.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by cuber86: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Adura_ngba: I wonder what his church goers think of him.
They are just like him!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Wsdm: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
gregg2: Bakare's church is deserted.
With time he will be preaching to empty chairs.
But know that the inter and intra faith supporters he has because of his stands against oppression can not desert him. Geskiya the present CAN is na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by showby: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hey, click here to suggest a name for my new internet forum for Nigerians and win a Four Hundred Naira Recharge Card (any network)
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by redsun(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAN is more like Islamic brotherhood,satanic.

Bakare is relatively the beacon that shines the light in them and it is blinding them.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by daremajek: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Only God know who is serving Him judge not..........
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by userlist(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tunde Bakare always speak his mind
He has been on this crusade years before the election,
go and check his videos on youtube,
they are there for you to see.
Where were you people when he fought for GEJ
to become acting president?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Deeman87: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Biggyd2: Na wa o. After bashing Tunde Bakare publicly, they still use the same mouth to say that they can't fight for God in the matter. See

But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

From which side of their mouths are they speaking now? SMH for this group.
A typical Hausaman go call u wawa. You u dnt even knw d difference btw fighting for God or telling someone d truth...if dis statement were to be atributed to islam,wat do u tink wil hapen by now. Guy stop being sentimental
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Biggyd2: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
Deeman87:
A typical Hausaman go call u wawa. You u dnt even knw d difference btw fighting for God or telling someone d truth...if dis statement were to be atributed to islam,wat do u tink wil hapen by now. Guy stop being sentimental

Na here una still dey? Like I said, you have your opinion, I have mine. Whatever you say will NEVER change it. No be by force, I beg. I suggest you click on 'reply' on this thread and make your own comment. What is so difficult in that?

I still believe in Nigeria and when i believe something is going wrong, I will say so. I don't care what Hausa, Efik, YOU or whoever has to say about it! Thanks.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by mydex93(f): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Very very confused...thats why there is a spirit upon and a spirit within...cos criticism is not the nature of christ wonder wia he got his from..
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
hhhmmm gives me an idea... I can create a fake twitter account abusing some popular great holy prophet and re-tweet it to all my followers... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by Midastorch(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
I'm a christian and I won't bulge to say the CAN is just an association to milk the government either @ the state or Federal level.To me they're. Bunch of beggars.El-Rufai retweeted a tweet,later found some hpocrites re using it against him,then he "APOLOGISED"truly after the apology,the CAN has no moral justificatiln to judge him.Even the bible says "Do not judge so that you won't be judged".yes the muslims myt have raised uprising,even wn Jesus was about to be crucified,he said,do not cry for me buh cry for your children.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by skak(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Clowns Association Of Nigeria.

Yeh, a right choice of word CLOWNS indeed!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by emmatok(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
No wonder Catholic Church left CAN.
Even AYO CAN President cannot stand Bakare
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by kokoA(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
If a man trully realizes his mistakes and begs for forgiveness, he should be forgiven just as our father in heaven forgives us uncountable number of times. That is what true christianity teaches. El-rufai goofed, I personally was disappointed but he came to his senses and apologised. Who am I not to forgive him? Let God be the Judge of all. For CAN to still be talking over this issue after the man had apologised makes me wonder..Are we really practicing what we preach?

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2013
kokoA: If a man trully realizes his mistakes and begs for forgiveness, he should be forgiven just as our father in heaven forgives us uncountable number of times. That is what true christianity teaches. El-rufai goofed, I personally was disappointed but he came to his senses and apologised. Who am I not to forgive him? Let God be the Judge of all. For CAN to still be talking over this issue after the man had apologised makes me wonder..Are we really practicing what we preach?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2013
kokoA: If a man trully realizes his mistakes and begs for forgiveness, he should be forgiven just as our father in heaven forgives us uncountable number of times. That is what true christianity teaches. El-rufai goofed, I personally was disappointed but he came to his senses and apologised. Who am I not to forgive him? Let God be the Judge of all. For CAN to still be talking over this issue after the man had apologised makes me wonder..Are we really practicing what we preach?

so he slaps you twice in quick succession then says, I am sorry, then slaps you again and says I AM REALLY SORRY grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by osef(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2013
Biggyd2: Na wa o. After bashing Tunde Bakare publicly, they still use the same mouth to say that they can't fight for God in the matter. See

But “we are not going to fight for our God; we have left El-Rufai in the hands of God. Anybody who speaks ill of Jesus Christ does not go scot-free because the God in Heaven knows how to deal with him.”

From which side of their mouths are they speaking now? SMH for this group.
i so seconded, the church has a lot to battle with, than mindless side talk,

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by italo: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2013
PROUDLY CATHOLIC!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN by 1025: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAN? can? can't? Bakare is not a member of CAN but Catholic was and they are no more? CAN shld be more worried about their members leaving the association that a man saying his mind. all the time can was busy working for jonathan, they did not call themselves politicians now that someone just told them the bitter truth, they have started calling him a politician. if i may ask, is can against politicians? all these politicians stealing our funds and serving partial jails terms end up in can for thanks-given services and offering and tithes. many christians are asking questions about the idea of can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget / Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.