Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Alawe Increment How True? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alawe Increment How True? (20455 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Candyrain(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2013
welly_jay_nana: We in Zamfara have already received an alert as dȋ̝̊̅̄S̶̲̥̅̊ is true... 35,200 that's the amount... We received alert 2day...

The rumour going around says the increment will kick-start in March with the incoming batch A, so how is it that you are getting alert on the increment from the Feb allowance?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Candyrain(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2013
jiloman:
Dis iS nt 2ru Ooo

Where are you serving?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by adegbitown: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2013
must u lie to gain attention?
welly_jay_nana: We in Zamfara have already received an alert as dȋ̝̊̅̄S̶̲̥̅̊ is true... 35,200 that's the amount... We received alert 2day...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2013
adegbitown:
must u lie to gain attention?

It's TRUE!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
jiloman:
Dis iS nt 2ru Ooo

Are you in Zamfara
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by buccunmie(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Make una no use zm lie na, dia is no alert joor. Am in zamfara state.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2013
buccunmie: Make una no use zm lie na, dia is no alert joor. Am in zamfara state.

Are you sure you did clearance Check with ZI.Maybe you're sleeping in Zm.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by buccunmie(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Kirinwa:

Are you sure you did clearance Check with ZI.Maybe you're sleeping in Zm.
Wich local govt u dey?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
nawa o
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by deviduff(m): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2013
That's just an allowance for those serving in zamfara. It's not general
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by deviduff(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2013
digitalsimboja: I stuggest u guys read RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki esp d part dat d Rich Dad was enticing Robert and Mike wt salary increase at 9yrs. My point, more money z nt ur prblm but lack of financial Faculty and poor orientation. Cheers...
Robert kiyosaki that is allegedly bankrupt? He should read his own book then

2 Likes

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2013
digitalsimboja: I stuggest u guys read RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki esp d part dat d Rich Dad was enticing Robert and Mike wt salary increase at 9yrs. My point, more money z nt ur prblm but lack of financial Faculty and poor orientation. Cheers...
Nigerians and all these hungry authors of financial empowerment. Have not heard that the stupid author of your beloved book filed for bankruptcy? Please say something else
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by deviduff(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2013
maltina:
Nigerians and all these hungry authors of financial empowerment. Have not heard that the stupid author of your beloved book filed for bankruptcy? Please say something else
Pity he didn't follow the principles he preached about in his book. Rubbish. Everybody write 'motivational' and 'financial-empowerment' books to fleece people of their money.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by brilapluz(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2013
maltina:
gud am sir,i may not b a fan of robert kiyosaki but u have a wrong info about his companies..he only declared bankruptcy 4 just one of his companies not ALL HIS COMPANIES..2 reinforce dat info chk dis www.consumerismcommentary.com/robert-kiyosaki-financial-guru-declares-bankruptcy/
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by deviduff(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2013
brilapluz:
gud am sir,i may not b a fan of robert kiyosaki but a wrong info about his companies..he only declared bankruptcy 4 just one of his companies not ALL HIS COMPANIES..
Whether it's only one company,it certainly shows that his principles are mostly merely theoretical and not entirely useful in the financial world.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by brilapluz(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2013
deviduff:
Whether it's only one company,it certainly shows that his principles are mostly merely theoretical and not entirely useful in the financial world.
no sir,i disagree wit u..just read dis link www.consumerismcommentary.com/robert-kiyosaki-financial-guru-declares-bankruptcy/
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by cfc: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2013

Otondo na lie joooooh
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by cash22(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
they should implement it as it will help many copers enter into self employment
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ok well this NYSC does not help matters after all this no jobs..my own be say weda you go thru the university system with NYSC completion that's does not guarantee you to be rich..
Why not invest in other business start something now..unless...na soRry o naija na Bleep up place o..for the non elite..
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by gaphary(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2013

Chei. But u can lie for Africa o.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by free2ryhme: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
una wan be corpers forever .. suffer no make una think well again ooo
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by freshout1: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Guwd sign nd delivered it 2 me.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Daluuzor(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
we were told dat d increment stuf is all rumorz by d camp co ordinator. Reporting frm KOGI STATE! Corper weeee!! OTONDO PRADDDE SHUN!!!
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by okoraforaboy: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
una too like money oooo!! i don pass this level.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by johnemeka(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
am waiting for action and alart...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by asudan: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
youngdee168: In every rumour there is always an element of truth, we claim it in good faith.
not all rumours as it might be speculations
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Yarboh: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dreamers! ♓☺w true is this claim? For any wage increase the federal wage structure have to be put into consideration. A level 8 civil servant earn less than 50k and some of you are sitting in this forum expecting to receive 35k or 55k.
When did they increase it to the present amount? I served 6years ago and was earning 9k as my monty allowance. Please corpers go and serve Ɣ☺ƱR father's land and let money not be the bases. The scheme was designed to united and integrate us as one indivisible country not to be a father xmas party.

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by sparko1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yarboh: Dreamers! ♓☺w true is this claim? For any wage increase the federal wage structure have to be put into consideration. A level 8 civil servant earn less than 50k and some of you are sitting in this forum expecting to receive 35k or 55k.
When did they increase it to the present amount? I served 6years ago and was earning 9k as my monty allowance. Please corpers go and serve Ɣ☺ƱR father's land and let money not be the bases. The scheme was designed to united and integrate us as one indivisible country not to be a father xmas party.
Bros na wa o! You dey vex o, you no hear say Goodingluck don increase fuel price. More like a year and some weeks ago.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by NaLaugh: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
NYSC should be scrapped. PERIOD.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2013
chess guru:
Seriously bro are you a corper? If so, hope this isn't what your students have to withstand all day.
Ur gbagun leaves a lot to be desired oo
what's gbagun?

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by bigmoztj(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2013
NA THERE YHU GO OLD grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi / My NYSC Experience In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.