Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Alawe Increment How True? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alawe Increment How True? (20456 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by wanney: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2013
Smuthx: Is it the new Director General Brig. General Nnamdi Okore-Affia that you think can increase corpers allowance. it is adminstrative impossible.

A man that goes to events and reads speech from a type-written work given to him. He cant even say two sentences without looking down at type-written speech given to him.

A man that goes to only abuja orientation camp and at most comes to southern part of Orientation camps. he would not like to go to northern orientation camps to at least re-assure fearful corpers that are posted to the northern region of Nigeria.

The present DG of NYSC looks like someone that cant even agitate for an increment for the staff talkless of Corpers that recently got an increment in the allowance.

The rumour is dead on arrival under this present DG
seems u ve something personal against him,ur opinion s def biased.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Biafrarep(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2013
ednut1: here in abia a zonal inspector said our alawe wil soon bcom 33k, abeg hw true is dis
Forget it, not in the nearest future so better manage the 19,800 they are paying you, many survived on alawee that is far less than that!
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2013
It should be true please because life is hard out there. It should not be that after suffering in school, we tend to do so again while serving our dear country.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by kixo(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2013
We were told in camp that alawee still remains N19,800.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ihembakingsley(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Jamji:

ask your z.i if he heard it in a beer parlour
See bad mouth. Guy u wicked o
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ihembakingsley(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2013
abiodunwes: Did anyone has a link regards the information on allowee increment ? Any help plz
Bro easy na shuu! Gramma no be by force
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2013
okenny2ky: and what are u trying to insunuate. that salary increasment has ntin 2do wit one financial statuz? kai u lack economic orientatn
before i comment, how many economics professors are millionaires? Despite the professorship bestowed on our economics gurus, I am pretty sure Sir Gabriel Igbinedion,who is an illitrate, can afford to feed over 100 of them all year round who. Abi na Bob Izua you want make I call ni? You are wrong and dont seem to know or understand what he meant. Going by your statement plus the fact that you know economics SO WELL, I will bet my life you cant be a millionaire if you were given 1 million naira in January because by December, that money would have been squandered on mudane things.

My advice is get a copy of that book and read... And find out what is so special about that book. I am a product of that book and since 2007, my reasoning has completely changed.

As explained in that book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, lack of more money is not the problem, but lack of financial litracy is the problem.

Have you ever ask yourself why fuel price increases after minimum wages is increased?

When the government give you, they find another way to collect what they gave you.

To further stress that more money is not the solution to our problem, but the availability of financial education.

Who here can turn just N1,000 into N204,610 in 5 months? (it would have been over 450k but 2 deals didnt click) When I say such, imagine yourself in a situation without a brother,sister,mother or father or friend to give you money.

That was my condition in October last year... Cos my parents are no more.

Due to sensitivity and bias minds, I dont want to disclose what I did, else, someone might feel i want to sell ebooks... Yeah, the last time I did try to educate fellow corp members, someone thought I wanted to sell ebooks in the state allowee thread some weeks ago... But, I did show proof anyway...

Despite knowing account and book keeping, a friend of mine and a nairalander helped a banker resign and also got married...

Let's be realistic, how many of us will be employed after service? What shall we be doing before that time come for employment?

I am not saying this to brag but to motivate you that you can do more than waiting for the government to solve your problems for you...

In the beginning of this year, I told myself that I want 1 million naira in my bank account by the end of the year... If I can only make 700k by year end, I shall start my real estate business etc because that is my dream business...

We are all bless with talents of various kinds, weigh your strength against your weakness and then find where you can apply such talents...

Dont be like the corpers who converge at bars in mami market at 7pm drinking away with girls( who have boyfriends elsewhere thinking he has a faithful girlfriend) who they hope to have se.x with before camp ends...

Don't be like the foolish skinny and hungry looking corper I saw yesterday who bought 1k suya for a girl who could even donate her flesh to him to make up for his lack...

How did I know? I was there to buy suya as well, BUT for my belle alone ohhhhh.

To the topic, yeah I heard same rumour and I am already planning how much I shall be saving every month...cheesy

Remain blessed.
2sexy

4 Likes

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by kennydee05(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Guys don't disturb yourself too much on D̶̲̥̅̊ issue of allowee increment...
Just call NYSC customer care service to confirm.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by kennydee05(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
wanney: seems u ve something personal against him,ur opinion s def biased.
Forget, he came to Kano camp a day after D̶̲̥̅̊ swearing in of 2012 Batch C corps memebers in D̶̲̥̅̊ state and he gave a gift of a cow.
Guys so far that U̶̲̥̅̊ are entitle to 15 MB of data on ♈ōU̶̲̥̅̊я 200 recharge card of etisalat does not entitle you to ba talking carelessly.
Aren't you a graduate?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by MrMcJay(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
2sexy,
funny enough, when going through your post, my mind went to you only to discover that you're the one. Wetin do ur handle? 'Dem' ban u?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by chessguru1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
temmytujay:

GUY THIS A A FREAKING FUCKING LIE... I AM A BATCH B MEMBER AND I WILL B PASSIN OUT BYJUNE... WHEN WE WERE IN JALINGO OKORIE AFFIA CAME TO THE CAMP AND THE GUY FREESTYLED, NO TYPED SHIT.. NO REPITITION.. THE GUY CALMED EVERYONE DOWN AND CARRIIED EVERYONE ALONG...THE GUY DID NOT EVEN SIT ON THE CHAIR THEY GAVE HIM because CORPS MEMBERS SAT ON THE GROUND..... MAYBE U SAW THE REPRESENTATIVE AND U THOUGHT HE WAS OKORIE AFFIA..
Leave d guy make e dey talk ish!!
He also went 2 adamawa camp, when boys where scared about dis boko haram stuff. D guy dey talk him own
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by graciousamy: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Please which set of masters degree students is delta state giving scholarships, cos Interested
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ha! I saw in the news that they want to reduce the allowee to 11,500 starting from next month. Gej said nigeria will crash if they continue paying the 19,500 angry
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mr McJay: 2sexy,
funny enough, when going through your post, my mind went to you only to discover that you're the one. Wetin do ur handle? 'Dem' ban u?
bro, if you know me as 2sexy, you should know me to always speak my mind truthfully but some people dont like the truth... And I got hit by the big hammer . 2sexy will resurrect after 10 years
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by promzy555(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
obrienu: [color=#990000][/color] of all the time na now when men go soon pass out huh, mtewwwwwww undecided
if u 1 pass out pple nor dey, guy carry ur selfish interest comot here joor.u nor pray 4 d new otondos to collect.....
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by promzy555(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
K_ONE: Ha! I saw in the news that they want to reduce the allowee to 11,500 starting from next month. Gej said nigeria will crash if they continue paying the 19,500 angry
u nor kn urself
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
so my topic enta frontpage atlast, praise be to budda, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
ifyfaith: i also heard it once,but wat i heard den was 50k,den i tot to my sef,if say na true,make dem quick implement am b4 i go pass out by nov. if dey dont implement it wit dis batchA corpers den i wil jst zero my mind abt it
. Wн̣̣̣̝̇̇̇Icн̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ of Τ̲̅ђe university did u graduated from?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Emeka71(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
I pray that they increase the allowance before July.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by DAVE5(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
ednut1: here in abia a zonal inspector said our alawe wil soon bcom 33k, abeg hw true is dis
no b only 33k, d 1 wey dem pay dis month;u don use am finish

i know say nah u go start dis topic..
How abia chickz nah...

Abeg make them pay d 33k ohh..e go make plenty sense ehn
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
D.A.V.E:

no b only 33k, d 1 wey dem pay dis month;u don use am finish

i know say nah u go start dis topic..
How abia chickz nah...

Abeg make them pay d 33k ohh..e go make plenty sense ehn
oga dem dey, mr dave hope say u dey enjoy kebbi
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by pawesome(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
digitalsimboja: I stuggest u guys read RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki esp d part dat d Rich Dad was enticing Robert and Mike wt salary increase at 9yrs. My point, more money z nt ur prblm but lack of financial Faculty and poor orientation. Cheers...
d author himself has gone bankrupt already so wts d use readin it?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by samlestic(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls update us abt the info
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by yemmy19(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
wellmax: What's ALawe please.
Water and garri.......see jamb question
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by AdeojoFoluke(f): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] make dem increase am o...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ekiyor3: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
ifyfaith: i also heard it once,but wat i heard den was 50k,den i tot to my sef,if say na true,make dem quick implement am b4 i go pass out by nov. if dey dont implement it wit dis batchA corpers den i wil jst zero my mind abt it
na Togo u dey serve? because i knw say no corper dey pass out by november in Nigeria.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
...And the circle continues...

When the allawe was 9800, the time lapse between the rumor and eventual implementation was more like three years.

So if you just heard the rumor now, wait at least two years before it become true. I guess by that time you would have passed out.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Midastorch(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2013
2jideofor: before i comment, how many economics professors are millionaires? Despite the professorship bestowed on our economics gurus, I am pretty sure Sir Gabriel Igbinedion,who is an illitrate, can afford to feed over 100 of them all year round who. Abi na Bob Izua you want make I call ni? You are wrong and dont seem to know or understand what he meant. Going by your statement plus the fact that you know economics SO WELL, I will bet my life you cant be a millionaire if you were given 1 million naira in January because by December, that money would have been squandered on mudane things.

My advice is get a copy of that book and read... And find out what is so special about that book. I am a product of that book and since 2007, my reasoning has completely changed.

As explained in that book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, lack of more money is not the problem, but lack of financial litracy is the problem.

Have you ever ask yourself why fuel price increases after minimum wages is increased?

When the government give you, they find another way to collect what they gave you.

To further stress that more money is not the solution to our problem, but the availability of financial education.

Who here can turn just N1,000 into N204,610 in 5 months? (it would have been over 450k but 2 deals didnt click) When I say such, imagine yourself in a situation without a brother,sister,mother or father or friend to give you money.

That was my condition in October last year... Cos my parents are no more.

Due to sensitivity and bias minds, I dont want to disclose what I did, else, someone might feel i want to sell ebooks... Yeah, the last time I did try to educate fellow corp members, someone thought I wanted to sell ebooks in the state allowee thread some weeks ago... But, I did show proof anyway...

Despite knowing account and book keeping, a friend of mine and a nairalander helped a banker resign and also got married...

Let's be realistic, how many of us will be employed after service? What shall we be doing before that time come for employment?

I am not saying this to brag but to motivate you that you can do more than waiting for the government to solve your problems for you...

In the beginning of this year, I told myself that I want 1 million naira in my bank account by the end of the year... If I can only make 700k by year end, I shall start my real estate business etc because that is my dream business...

We are all bless with talents of various kinds, weigh your strength against your weakness and then find where you can apply such talents...

Dont be like the corpers who converge at bars in mami market at 7pm drinking away with girls( who have boyfriends elsewhere thinking he has a faithful girlfriend) who they hope to have se.x with before camp ends...

Don't be like the foolish skinny and hungry looking corper I saw yesterday who bought 1k suya for a girl who could even donate her flesh to him to make up for his lack...

How did I know? I was there to buy suya as well, BUT for my belle alone ohhhhh.

To the topic, yeah I heard same rumour and I am already planning how much I shall be saving every month...cheesy

Remain blessed.
2sexy
You're a big fool to say you'll bet your life that the guy can't be a millionaire if given 1million naira.Are u his God,re u the only one that read Rich dad poor dad?Odeh oshi.its ppl lyk you that'll be eating rice without meat and fish saying you're saving money,and wn the money is almost complete,you'll die and someone that does not know how the money came to be will spend it lavishly for you.If God has destined you to be rich if you lyk don't save @all you'll be rich,I'm noh preaching against financial discipline tho.buhtoo much of everything is bad.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by cfc: 2:19am On Mar 09, 2013
Yarboh: Dreamers! ♓☺w true is this claim? For any wage increase the federal wage structure have to be put into consideration. A level 8 civil servant earn less than 50k and some of you are sitting in this forum expecting to receive 35k or 55k.
When did they increase it to the present amount? I served 6years ago and was earning 9k as my monty allowance. Please corpers go and serve Ɣ☺ƱR father's land and let money not be the bases. The scheme was designed to united and integrate us as one indivisible country not to be a father xmas party.
Yarboh: Dreamers! ♓☺w true is this claim? For any wage increase the federal wage structure have to be put into consideration. A level 8 civil servant earn less than 50k and some of you are sitting in this forum expecting to receive 35k or 55k.
When did they increase it to the present amount? I served 6years ago and was earning 9k as my monty allowance. Please corpers go and serve Ɣ☺ƱR father's land and let money not be the bases. The scheme was designed to united and integrate us as one indivisible country not to be a father xmas party.

Sharaaaaap you are clueless, prepare for the worst but still praying for the best......
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by cutetonnie: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2013
I hope fg can manage d crisis if corpers allowance is increased cos d organised labour will definitely request 4 an increase in pay. Nyc campaign point 4 GEJ.mke una no go die 4 nysc ooo. Thank God I ve got my cert....ahead ahead
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2013
When I see comment like this, I laugh. Was it he that went bankrupt or his company? If you are an ardent reader of his book, you will know which is which and the better among the two-personal or company bankrupt...
pawesome: d author himself has gone bankrupt already so wts d use readin it?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Govt is covering your eyes with 33k so that they can send you to one muslim enclave to be killed like fowl sad

Poverty na bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi / My NYSC Experience In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.