Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. (22713 Views)

How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? / Inesqor On The Salvation Of The Non-christian / For The Salvation Of Your Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ayobase(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
"A fool says in his heart, there is no God"

Let me answer these fools accordingly. Pls don't take the noun "fools" personal. Its just a tag!

Well, without much ado and sweating. Let me point out to you that the pagans are the one responsible for the draw backs we are having in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Nigeria being a point of contact to other African countries.

The last time Wole Soyinka was fetching water from Osun River to take outside the country for the whites to have a proper sense of belonging when doing the Osun festival. Who said a prof can't be a fool!

Years back, Festival of idols worshipping/worshippers under the guise of Festival of Arts and Cultures was staged. Apart from this, we have different forms of gods stationed in places across the Nation, and Africa at large!

We are stinkingly reeking of Idol worshipping and shedding of bloods. Do you think most of those blood sheddings are natural!

We all know that God wished Africa well from the onset. Four (4)Rivers flow out from the Garden of Eden. How many into Africa?

God detests Idol worshipping/worshippers. He is a very jealous God. Israeliter were punsihed on different ocassions in this regard.

We complain of Boko Haram, but shouldn't we be thankful?
Do you think, we have been more careful not to have experienced another civil war. Or what about those natural disasters we are being exempted from. Too scientif also?
Syria have been in chaos for the past yrs for just trivial matter....Gaza is there.....the middle east as whole.
Even Mali, a close friend is on hers now.
Despite out sins and unseriousness, God has been faithful to us just because of those few that decide to reckon with God.....Nigeria would have been in a BETTER chaos without no religious people.

Let's be thankful to those that have decided to keep praying and fasting for the peace of Nigeria.

God has decided to keep this country due to those ones!

And we are not impoverished fool. Can't you see.....stop being sarcastic.....No country in the world has no people that beg to survive!

Let's do away with the pagans, and c Nigeria moving forward!

Its simple as A-B-C!
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
enigmagu1: The bible said in psalm 14 vs 1 . The fool have said in his heart there is no God...

l dont ani atheist

The wicked has said in his heart, there is a God.

IT IS WICKED TO TELL THE HUNGRY THAT JESUS FED 5000 WITH 12 LOAFS AND FIVE FISHES WHILE THEY DIE OF HUNGER EVERYDAY IN THEIR NUMBERS.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Bella3(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman:

Eradication of religion might not do those but it will improve the mentality of the black man. This is the only thing i fight for. Your mentality controls you.

God controls the mentality of the black man, and what do we have poverty.

God is the easiest way to destruction
Hmm...And you do agree that one can be religious practice religion, and still have a postive mentality??
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well I totly disagreed with this your theor.Look beyond Africa and take a cue from the Arabs.they worship Allah and pray in their own way and they are very wealthy and successful.

Everybody now runs to Dubai for business but the owners of dubai are muslims who worship God.I don't understand your principle of relating poverty with serving God.

You can't be so sure they are muslims, there is a growing number of Arab atheist too, most of them are elite and the intelligent
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bélla3: Hmm...And you do agree that one can be religious practice religion, and still have a postive mentality??

Once you practice religion, it doesnt matter what mentality YOU have, what matters is what mentality your GOD has. God mentality obviously kill us in africa.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
dohiswill: Whether you believe God or not that wount change the fact God is the Almighty, believeing only make you to be on the saver side. Millions of pple like you have existed b4 now with all their blasphemy God still remain God forever no devil can change Him! His Name is Everlasting!

You think God remains forever because God never exist at all. Everyday people are getting to know this fact, it has been estimated that in 2000 years time, religion would have plummeted to less than 1% of the world population.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
all4naija: First and foremost, Black is not a race. We have one race that is human race. Then the problem with we Africans is very obvious, we fail to take actions and challenge things which are hindering our development and progress. There is this mentality of defeat in good numbers of Africans that forces them to resort to religion, putting all human actions on the care of deities which don't exist. It is very appalling to say the least when confronting many educated Africans(when I mean Africans I mean black people)still acting on this factor that limit their ability to invent,create and design the way the future of the next generation should go.

Indeed, I am infuriated to the amount of Africans who would see you as a stranger when explaining these factors or things which are hindering Africa to them to be their own problems. Some would even go to the length to label you as non-African when you talk about development from the white man's perspective, forgetting that white is not a race but a culture that encompasses the very civilization which we find ourselves and can not be ignored if our impact must be seen along the line of contributing to the development of humanity in the world we live.

Nevertheless, there is hope if the new generation shun this primitive idea our forefathers, that had been passing along the line till it gets to us and on to the next one. This very idea is the uplifting of what transpired of the very backwardness we found ourselves in our society, to enslave. A society people are afraid to challenge the corrupt and oppressing leaders. Leaders who only know one thing, to embezzle and subject the people to suffering - as we have seen in history gave rise to enslaving of Africans.

The solution must come in the forms of embracing modernity, accept western education(academically and good parts of the culture), create wealth by investing in technologies,economy and further believe in transparency and the rules of law. The black man society is so disorganized that one keeps wondering how it comes to be so.

If we do as aforesaid then we will begin to move to the right directions. There is nobody hating on black than the inability of blacks to challenge themselves to create, invent and organize things. Really, these have given rise to the opportunity for those who find them as weakness to abuse the black people. Not until we can see along those lines nothing is going to change any time soon. Can you imaging how black people reproduce massively without proper care? It is annoying to see how we are not ready for the future challenges now,forgetting that future is NOW!

I agree
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by andyanders: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman: One of the reason i became an atheist is why a continent like africa, that "puts God first in everything" is the poorest and why a whole race, who is the most religious is also the most unsuccessful, that race is obvious: the black race!

I thought to myself that if God exists, and if he really decided not to help african communities but watch children die of hunger everyday in their numbers, then i can't also trust that i have a secured paradise waiting for me after death. God might also "decide it is not his affairs to interfere with".

If God can't help or at least reward African communities now despite how much they love, worship and expect from him, i dont need or want his help in the "afterlife", not that i believe in an "afterlife".

There is nothing more i'd love to see than the success of my land, even if that means loss of my soul.

You might be wondering how becoming an atheist will be of any help to my land, it will be because only when you are an atheist could you be really free to think about all the possibilities about a particular matter.
Atheism frees the mind, it is the perfect way of life, the only right path that leads to life. I dont mean an afterlife i mean a fulfilled life.

You want me to believe in God, start by showing me the reward of God worship as it is evident in african communities. When i am satisfied, you would have earned a referal commission on me by bringing me to God, except you cant because obviously, the more you worship God, the less successful you get

I pray to God to open your spiritual life so that you know that you have or is drifting away and plunging yourself to hell fire.May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Bella3(f): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman:

One you practice religion, it doesnt matter what mentality YOU have, what matters is what mentality your GOD has. God mentality obviously kill us in africa.
okay...
[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313178415025.jpg[/img]
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
2sizzlin: Hahahahahahahahhah wewwww. Atheists we're out of time to beg u guys to worship your creator. Nobody is begging U!!!! Atheists are just lazy and irreponsible ingrates.

On the other hand, atheist made the world. It is the theist who spend their time worshiping their imagination that is lazy.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bélla3: okay...
[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313178415025.jpg[/img]

I think you get me now.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
andyanders:

I pray to God to open your spiritual life so that you know that you have or is drifting away and plunging yourself to hell fire.May God have mercy on you.

You know, if God ask me to choose between living with him forever or going to hell, living with the devil, i would choose hell, why? because the devil takes care of his own, the illuminati are rich, God does not take care of his own, the religious africa is poor
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
sirhot: After reading the post, I have just sentence to make ' we do not have inspiring leaders in Africa but dictatorial rulers'. In USA, one of their presidents, I do not know who exactly said we are going to put a man on the moon, and they did.

In Nigeria, have we ever supported each other, loved each other, love our society? The answer is no, if you see someone going astray do you caution the person. One day, I was mad at someone who dumped refuse into the gutter, and I know people really wondered what my business was. I have always wanted to have an audience with the political leaders because they have the power to change things but they just won't, they prefer to take the money to Europe and America, what stops them from building a classical hospital in Africa where African leaders can be treated with African doctors.

If we spend Africa's money in Africa, poverty will reduce.

I agree
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Bella3(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman:

I think you get me now.
Yesss!!!:-/
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by mightyleks(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
GOD SO MANY GOING THE WRONG WAY TOO BAD
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
ayobase: "A fool says in his heart, there is no God"

Let me answer these fools accordingly. Pls don't take the noun "fools" personal. Its just a tag!

Well, without much ado and sweating. Let me point out to you that the pagans are the one responsible for the draw backs we are having in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Nigeria being a point of contact to other African countries

#still writing#

99% of Nigerians are either christians or muslims, how are pagans drawing us back. You religious people dont really have a sense of accepting responsibility, do you, you just take everything to God in prayer.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
mightyleks: GOD SO MANY GOING THE WRONG WAY TOO BAD
It might be too late for you on the day you'll find out you have been brainwashed. For now,you can Keep living in the foolishness of religion as encompassing!
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
mightyleks: GOD SO MANY GOING THE WRONG WAY TOO BAD

If being an atheist is the wrong way, then i am on the right path
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
all4naija: It might be too late for you on the day you'll find out you have been brainwashed. For now,you can Keep living in the foolishness of religion as encompassing!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman: You might be wondering how becoming an atheist will be of any help to my land, it will be because only when you are an atheist could you be really free to think about all the possibilities about a particular matter.
Atheism frees the mind, it is the perfect way of life, the only right path that leads to life. I dont mean an afterlife i mean a fulfilled life.

you are right but not in the way you think, Atheism merely frees you from the moral responsibility to faith-based codes of conduct. What exactly have the hordes of atheists here contributed to the scientific world?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
davidylan:

you are right but not in the way you think, Atheism merely frees you from the moral responsibility to faith-based codes of conduct. What exactly have the hordes of atheists here contributed to the scientific world?

You think that moral code is ingrained on faith, what about david sleeping with a married women and killing her husband, uriah? When God heard about it, instead of punishing David, the sinner, he killed the baby instead. Is God moral in that judgment? I think God is the most immoral, evil being that needs to be eradicated from the human community.

Moral code is ingrained on seeking the survival of your group and therefore not hurting any member of your species, when you go against that, you get locked up.

Atheist rule the science world, google that.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by chukkynwob(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Problems for atheistic evolutionists

Good arguments against evolution

Evolutionists who reject God and miracles have some huge problems to explain.

Problem No. 1
How did the universe come about?

There is of course no scientific law or demonstrable process that would let something evolve from nothing. If there was nothing in the universe to begin with, obviously nothing could happen to cause anything to appear.

Atheistic evolutionists often try to duck this problem — which is impossible for them to answer satisfactorily — by saying that evolution is not concerned with the origin of life, only how life progressed after it appeared. But assuming the existence of an intricately working universe with some sort of life-forms already in it is not a minor assumption, and puts more faith in an unknown, counter-intuitive process than Christians put in God.

The problem is that if you can't get something from nothing, it's pointless thinking you can accurately explain the next step. Juggle the figures any way you like, but without a Creator you are not going to get anything, let alone everything.

For more information on the origin of the universe, see Models of the origin of the universe, by Dr. John Rankin.

Problem No. 2
How could living creatures come from non-life?

Again, there is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. The non-living soil in your garden didn't turn into living trees and flowers. They came from seeds, cuttings, or grafts from other living trees and flowers. Life invariably comes from something that is already alive.

Atheistic evolutionists have long believed that at some time in the distant past, life arose from non-living substances. British biologist T.H. Huxley in 1869 and physicist John Tyndall in 1874 were early promoters of the idea that life could be generated from inorganic chemicals.

But biology has found no support for this, and much against it. The invariable observation is that only living things give rise to other living things. Life could not begin if God and miracles took no part!

Dr. Kenneth Poppe says in his book Exposing Evolution's Weakest Link,
“There are no provable mechanisms for how molecules could increase in complexity without cells to produce and utilize them. For example, you cannot assume proteins before you have the DNA that codes for them.”

Imagine all life on earth disappeared. There are no trees, plants or animals. All we have is rocks, dust, and lifeless matter. So how does the earth get populated with living things? That's the atheist evolutionist's unanswerable dilemma, and shows the massive faith they have to hold in preposterous answers.

For more information on abiogenesis (the theory that contends organisms originated from non-living material), see the CreationWiki article, Abiogenesis.

See also Origin of Life questions and answers, by Answers in Genesis.

Problem No. 3
How could new genetic information arise?

There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Insects don't evolve into more complex non-insects for instance, because they don't have the genes to do it.

To show that all life evolved from a single cell, which itself came from some type of chemical soup, there would have had to be massive genetic information gains.

But evolutionists have failed to show how this gain of new information occurred. Where did the information come from for the first bristles, stomachs, spines, intestines, complex blood circulation systems, intricate mouthpieces to strain special foods out of the water, and so on, when these were supposedly not present in the ancestral species?

The theory of evolution teaches that complex life-forms evolved from simple life-forms. There is no natural law known that could allow this to happen. The best that evolutionists can come up with to try to explain how this might have happened is to propose that it happened by mutations and natural selection.

But mutations and natural selection do not show gain in information, just rearrangement or loss of what is already there — therefore there may be beneficial mutations without an increase in genetic information.

Mutations overwhelmingly destroy genetic information and produce creatures more handicapped than the parents. (See our article on TNR, the Totally Naked Rooster.) And natural selection simply weeds out unfit creatures. Natural selection may explain why light-colored moths decrease and dark moths proliferate, but it cannot show that moths could ever turn into effective, totally different, non-moth creatures. Moths do not have the genetic information to turn into something that is not a moth, no matter how much time you give them. Nor could they evolve from something that was totally different from a moth.

For more information on macroevolution, see the CreationWiki articles Macroevolution and Macroevolution has never been observed.

See also Speciation Questions and Answers by Answers in Genesis.

Problem No. 4
Where is the proof that apes turned into humans?

Despite the evidence being pathetic, even if you claim the title of World's Biggest Optimist, evolutionists still tell the story that once upon a time humans evolved from ape-like creatures.

Many years ago this argument seemed credible to a lot of people because there was so little hominid fossil evidence that it was easy to imagine evolutionary links everywhere.

But things have changed. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found — and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all. Fossils have been found in the wrong time-frames, put into the wrong categories before all the evidence was in, and what was once thought to be the ape-human family tree now actually has no trunk — just unconnected branches.

Because evolutionists can't change their theory, they are stuck with the evidence looking more confusing for them with each new hominid/homin/hominine fossil discovery. Instead of clarifying the alleged link between apes and humans, new fossil discoveries are making it harder to show which type of ape or ape-like creature evolved into a human.

For more information on ape fossils making monkeys out of humans, see the article Humans are not descended from apes.

Alternative view

We believe that the evidence is stronger for those who believe the Bible's account of creation — that in the beginning God created the world and all the major types of creatures to reproduce “after their kind”.

5 Likes

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ayobase(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman:

99% of Nigerians are either christians or muslims, how are pagans drawing us back. You religious people dont really have a sense of accepting responsibility, do you, you just take everything to God in prayer.

And you think that most pagans are neither Christians nor Muslims....

How many will publicly admit that he/she is a pagan?
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by cigie(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2013
I don't have much to say but to pray for all ye atheist...you're just too canal to see
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by kpolli(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2013
When your forefathers decided to worship idols n co. you wonder why Africa suffers like this.... God blessed the continent with oil, gold and diamonds but what do we do with it?? You want God to come and build everything for you abi? If that's your reason for being an atheist, I am disappointed in you.... You couldn't bring up a smarter reason

1 Like

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by chukkynwob(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Atheism can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God, so just stick to your school of thought and stop blaming the world's problems on Christianity.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2013
chukkynwob: Problems for atheistic evolutionists

Good arguments against evolution

Evolutionists who reject God and miracles have some huge problems to explain.

Problem No. 1
How did the universe come about?

There is of course no scientific law or demonstrable process that would let something evolve from nothing. If there was nothing in the universe to begin with, obviously nothing could happen to cause anything to appear.

Atheistic evolutionists often try to duck this problem — which is impossible for them to answer satisfactorily — by saying that evolution is not concerned with the origin of life, only how life progressed after it appeared. But assuming the existence of an intricately working universe with some sort of life-forms already in it is not a minor assumption, and puts more faith in an unknown, counter-intuitive process than Christians put in God.

The problem is that if you can't get something from nothing, it's pointless thinking you can accurately explain the next step. Juggle the figures any way you like, but without a Creator you are not going to get anything, let alone everything.

For more information on the origin of the universe, see Models of the origin of the universe, by Dr. John Rankin.

Problem No. 2
How could living creatures come from non-life?

Again, there is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. The non-living soil in your garden didn't turn into living trees and flowers. They came from seeds, cuttings, or grafts from other living trees and flowers. Life invariably comes from something that is already alive.

Atheistic evolutionists have long believed that at some time in the distant past, life arose from non-living substances. British biologist T.H. Huxley in 1869 and physicist John Tyndall in 1874 were early promoters of the idea that life could be generated from inorganic chemicals.

But biology has found no support for this, and much against it. The invariable observation is that only living things give rise to other living things. Life could not begin if God and miracles took no part!

Dr. Kenneth Poppe says in his book Exposing Evolution's Weakest Link,
“There are no provable mechanisms for how molecules could increase in complexity without cells to produce and utilize them. For example, you cannot assume proteins before you have the DNA that codes for them.”

Imagine all life on earth disappeared. There are no trees, plants or animals. All we have is rocks, dust, and lifeless matter. So how does the earth get populated with living things? That's the atheist evolutionist's unanswerable dilemma, and shows the massive faith they have to hold in preposterous answers.

For more information on abiogenesis (the theory that contends organisms originated from non-living material), see the CreationWiki article, Abiogenesis.

See also Origin of Life questions and answers, by Answers in Genesis.

Problem No. 3
How could new genetic information arise?

There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Insects don't evolve into more complex non-insects for instance, because they don't have the genes to do it.

To show that all life evolved from a single cell, which itself came from some type of chemical soup, there would have had to be massive genetic information gains.

But evolutionists have failed to show how this gain of new information occurred. Where did the information come from for the first bristles, stomachs, spines, intestines, complex blood circulation systems, intricate mouthpieces to strain special foods out of the water, and so on, when these were supposedly not present in the ancestral species?

The theory of evolution teaches that complex life-forms evolved from simple life-forms. There is no natural law known that could allow this to happen. The best that evolutionists can come up with to try to explain how this might have happened is to propose that it happened by mutations and natural selection.

But mutations and natural selection do not show gain in information, just rearrangement or loss of what is already there — therefore there may be beneficial mutations without an increase in genetic information.

Mutations overwhelmingly destroy genetic information and produce creatures more handicapped than the parents. (See our article on TNR, the Totally Naked Rooster.) And natural selection simply weeds out unfit creatures. Natural selection may explain why light-colored moths decrease and dark moths proliferate, but it cannot show that moths could ever turn into effective, totally different, non-moth creatures. Moths do not have the genetic information to turn into something that is not a moth, no matter how much time you give them. Nor could they evolve from something that was totally different from a moth.

For more information on macroevolution, see the CreationWiki articles Macroevolution and Macroevolution has never been observed.

See also Speciation Questions and Answers by Answers in Genesis.

Problem No. 4
Where is the proof that apes turned into humans?

Despite the evidence being pathetic, even if you claim the title of World's Biggest Optimist, evolutionists still tell the story that once upon a time humans evolved from ape-like creatures.

Many years ago this argument seemed credible to a lot of people because there was so little hominid fossil evidence that it was easy to imagine evolutionary links everywhere.

But things have changed. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found — and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all. Fossils have been found in the wrong time-frames, put into the wrong categories before all the evidence was in, and what was once thought to be the ape-human family tree now actually has no trunk — just unconnected branches.

Because evolutionists can't change their theory, they are stuck with the evidence looking more confusing for them with each new hominid/homin/hominine fossil discovery. Instead of clarifying the alleged link between apes and humans, new fossil discoveries are making it harder to show which type of ape or ape-like creature evolved into a human.

For more information on ape fossils making monkeys out of humans, see the article Humans are not descended from apes.

Alternative view

We believe that the evidence is stronger for those who believe the Bible's account of creation — that in the beginning God created the world and all the major types of creatures to reproduce “after their kind”.

You know, even after laying my proves, you will not accept because your mind set has been placed on God worship. I have proved evolution right and creation wrong in another thread.

Just a question for you too though, if nothing comes from nothing, what did God come from?

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2013
ayobase:

And you think that most pagans are neither Christians nor Muslims....

How many will publicly admit that he/she is a pagan?

I will admit publicly, which is what i am doing by the way, that i am an atheist.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2013
cigie: I don't have much to say but to pray for all ye atheist...you're just too canal to see

pls dont waste your time praying for me, your god is too cruel for me to worship. I'd rather worship Ifa, or the Almighty Esu and yes i mean the Great Lucifer, the morning star whom you know as the devil.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by Mortiple(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
Most atheists here are ex-christians.
Because other religions are not far from atheism. Most claim to be religion of love but end up either killing or using human beings for sacrifice.
Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by ooman(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2013
kpolli: When your forefathers decided to worship idols n co. you wonder why Africa suffers like this.... God blessed the continent with oil, gold and diamonds but what do we do with it?? You want God to come and build everything for you abi? If that's your reason for being an atheist, I am disappointed in you.... You couldn't bring up a smarter reason

On the contrary, i am accusing you the religious of wanting God to build africa for you. Isnt that why you continue to worship that thing called God and the undead zombie called Jesus, including the murderer himself, the very first hitler called muhammad?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. by iammodel(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2013
"Those who deny God wouldn't have deny Him if He does not exist, for their denial is not complete if they did not exist". T. S Elliot.

May God give you a reason to believe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? / How To Be Sexually Pure / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.