Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,312 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737644 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
nellytivities:

Atleast, Princesa was finally noticed.. *kudos dear princesa*

Thank you dear Nelly
i await my letter of resumption.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sanandreas(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
princesa:

Thank you dear Nelly
i await my letter of resumption.
u go real old mtcheeeew
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Zenanted(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
cnt wait...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
maishot:

Hey Temi, how now?

I holla too oh. cheesy

am keep in low key until d new thread commence
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
sanandreas:
u go real old mtcheeeew

bad belle cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ebukav(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=mikelreal]Still @ page 27, twill make alot of sense if sme of us can juz shut the F up, n let d writer write straightup, tired of readn unnecessary comments n posts, if na so novels dey dae e for no sell.

If my oga @ d top catch u ehhhh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ebukav(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Any girl @ ebonyi [abakaliki] hook me up,

My oga @ de top is watching u mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
Choi....one-two-three-...-sixteen.... What are you folks still doin here *whispers to Mazi* 'i thought d theory and practical is long concluded??' so what are they still doing in here?? It beats me to find ppl roamin about like they've bought spaces here abi una wan organise *end-of-thread* party ni? Hehe....place a notice sha if thatz d case!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by samzy1: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
gluv01:

Je parle français, espagnol et j'apprends Welsh .... Même si je suis encore perdre les mots parce que je ne suis pas communiquer avec elle à nouveau. Et vous?
Il me semble que ils y a certain person qui parle bien le langue francais. Je m'appel Samuel, et vous?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by samzy1: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: In one paragraph you are talking about your girlfriend whose uncle is working at Adax (Addax), and in another paragraph you talk about HOD's daughter, and the entire paragraphs you indicated you are an educale, Intelligent students seldom flirt around in school with 2 girls or more, I am yet to see someone who did that and garnered good grades. it is possible that you are lying that the HOD frustrated you instead admitting that your flirtatious lifestyle distracted you from lectures ?
That is what we call flash back, a good writing and naration technique, but I guess u won't know because u ain't a writter.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
gluv dear , i'm not comfortable about you going thro this thread alone this cool evening especially when u r so far away from me tonight
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
ITbomb: gluv dear , i'm not comfortable about you going thro this thread alone this cool evening especially when u r so far away from me tonight

Somebody should put a chain on this guy nau!!!

Maishoooooooooot!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by samzy1: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
ITbomb:
You know say sometimes when I dey read your story with vaseline , I no dey too fast like that.

Ogbor ncha, no b only vaseline, lux soap nko?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2013
samzy1:
Il me semble que ils y a certain person qui parle bien le langue francais. Je m'appel Samuel, et vous?

hmmm ... Merci beaucoup chère. Oui, je suis la dame françaises. J'espère que vous êtes cool avec le fil? Je suis l'huissier ici.
Je suis Gloire soit dit en passant.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2013
samzy1:
That is what we call flash back, a good writing and naration technique, but I guess u won't know because u ain't a writter.

Exactly!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2013
ITbomb: gluv dear , i'm not comfortable about you going thro this thread alone this cool evening especially when u r so far away from me tonight

My oga at the top(Mazi) is watching o.. I would have agreed too but I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another thing.

#wait, wait#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmalex771(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Wish I could be employed...Maishot I'm applying for the post of 'haus whip'

Ghat d cv attached herewith in 3D and 2D 4mat.. Wonderful week ahead people
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2013
gluv01:

My oga at the top(Mazi) is watching o.. I would have agreed too but I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another thing.

#wait, wait#

pls try grow up nah ,are u a learner,boring joke
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2013
Emmalex 77: Wish I could be employed...Maishot I'm applying for the post of 'haus whip'

Ghat d cv attached herewith in 3D and 2D 4mat.. Wonderful week ahead people

Not on your life!
No be 3D.., na 22D!

So that u'll only whip the men and leave the ladies out, huh? undecided
Guy, I SERIOUSLY suspect u.

Sorry, would love to but can't.

#Moves some inches closer, 'But,we can work something out if u are willing to whip princeca 20 strokes'.
Then we can review ur application, huh? What do u say'#wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello everyone,

My Oga Mazi says he would love to hang-out with all'of ya.

But..,

His uncle's cousin's sister-in-law's best friend's insurance agent's room-mate's pet's goldfish drowned.

It was really tragic. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2013
maishot:
Hello everyone,

My Oga Mazi says he would love to hang-out with all'of ya.

But..,

His uncle's cousin's sister in law's best friend's insurance agent's room-mate's pet's goldfish drowned.

It was really tragic. grin

Really!!! shocked shocked shocked

**Draws him closer and spanks his ogor**

Stop this kind play o angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2013
Omo!..itz bin lyk agez o. ITbomb,hittin on gluv..hmm..

Oga mazi and maishot, sirs, sori av bin caught up with skul stufz dz few dayz..

Fully bk nw..and wil b resumin ma post as d Asst Sec.
Oga maishot..can we strt reviewin d applicationz nw??

..*whispers*..#bt sir, do u tink we should stil assign princesa 2 b d cook?? Am sure sumtin evil z goin dwn in dt mind of hers..u knw..this 1 dt she'z so eager 2 resume work#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by coolestboy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oga mazi, can u pls give us d link 2 d continuation of d novel? Av been waiting all diz dayz 4 d part2, but itz nt forthcoming, so i presume u opened a new thread 4 d part. Tanx in anticipation
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
maishot:

Not on your life!
No be 3D.., na 22D!

So that u'll only whip the men and leave the ladies out, huh? undecided
Guy, I SERIOUSLY suspect u.

Sorry, would love to but can't.

#Moves some inches closer, 'But,we can work something out if u are willing to whip princeca 20 strokes'.
Then we can review ur application, huh? What do u say'#wink

i say i can hear your whispering, and if that dude come an inch near me, i will blow off the 105 pages of this thread, and that is a promise cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:
Omo!..itz bin lyk agez o. ITbomb,hittin on
gluv..hmm..

Oga mazi and maishot, sirs, sori av bin caught up with skul stufz dz few
dayz..

Fully bk nw..and wil b resumin ma post as d Asst Sec.
Oga maishot..can we strt reviewin d applicationz nw??

..*whispers*..#bt sir, do u tink we should stil assign princesa 2 b d
cook?? Am sure sumtin evil z goin dwn in dt mind of hers..u knw..this 1
dt she'z so eager 2 resume work#

What's wrong with a little poisoned food
I did not watch Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' for nothing na...so if ma name don't come out i will carry out my threats and even more cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
mazzzzzziiiiii,wen are u going to resume? embarassed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by samzy1: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
gluv01:

hmmm ... Merci beaucoup chère. Oui, je suis la dame françaises. J'espère que vous êtes cool avec le fil? Je suis l'huissier ici.
Je suis Gloire soit dit en passant.

Biensur, je suit cool avec les filles aussi. Permit moi de utilize certianes abbreviation que ont utilizw chez moi quand s'amuser. Par exemple, si je veux diz 'biensur', je coupe ca comme ca: b1sur, je s8 ( je suit),ils sont dis que (ils sont 10 ke). Je espere ke tu comprend b1 ce ke je s8 entrez de ecritz.
Cest deja n8 chez moi, donc, dans ce cardre je 10 bon n8 mon nouveau amie.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
samzy1:

Biensur, je suit cool avec les filles aussi. Permit moi de utilize certianes abbreviation que ont utilizw chez moi quand s'amuser. Par exemple, si je veux diz 'biensur', je coupe ca comme ca: b1sur, je s8 ( je suit),ils sont dis que (ils sont 10 ke). Je espere ke tu comprend b1 ce ke je s8 entrez de ecritz.
Cest deja n8 chez moi, donc, dans ce cardre je 10 bon n8 mon nouveau amie.

Non s'il vous plaît. L'abréviation, il sera difficile pour moi de comprendre.

Now lets use English please. I don't want to get banned.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2013
I'm in luv with glove01.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Somebody should put a chain on this guy nau!!!

Maishoooooooooot!!!

Ssssiiiirrrrrrrrrr!

Ahhhh, ITbomb sir..,?! angry

Ha, u and I know well that as a bartender,
he virtually drinks the Alomo special to stipend.

Chains won't do the trick sir.
Even if we expound all our Arsenal @ our disposal.
But..,

I think Princesa is his medicine..,
She knows how to aggravate him! wink

#Moves closer, and wispers#

Let's put them together in the same room for a night.
I can bet my Left leg..,

We'll enjoy the result. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2013
ErMmmmm... I'm wondering y dis hasn't made front page yet.

Awon mods yen da? Pls do sometyn abt it and fast pls.
Still retaining my kitchen duties, Mazi wen r we resuming? Can't wait
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2013
maishot: I'm in luv with glove01.

Thanks love smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.