Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737475 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Eveluv: ErMmmmm... I'm wondering y dis hasn't made front page yet.

Awon mods yen da? Pls do sometyn abt it and fast pls.
Still retaining my kitchen duties, Mazi wen r we resuming? Can't wait

Seun was asked that question and he gave his answer. I think it's about the words used or stuff. Can't really remember
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Eveluv: ErMmmmm... I'm wondering y dis hasn't made front page yet.

Awon mods yen da? Pls do sometyn abt it and fast pls.
Still retaining my kitchen duties, Mazi wen r we resuming? Can't wait

front page shocked shocked shocked

Come... Did you read the Rules and Regulations guiding Nairaland before you posted that stuff grin grin grin

I will eat my head if it makes front page though it's one of the most popular threads on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sharon96265: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Plastic Identity Card Printers Authorized Sales Partner in Nigeria

The Zebra P430i is part of Zebra’s most popular card printer family, which has tens of thousands of printers installed worldwide. Designed and built for demanding environments, the P430i delivers reliability and performance for high-volume card production. The P430i has the flexibility to meet your specific requirements through integrated networking and encoding options for contact and contactless smart cards, Gen 2 UHF, as well as magnetic stripe cards. Affordable and easy to use, the Zebra P430i is a leader in dual-sided performance card printers for customized employee and student ID, membership, loyalty and gift cards.

With advanced design and solid reliability, the Zebra P120i makes dual-sided card printing more affordable than ever. Use the P120i to enhance security with clearly identifiable photo IDs or access control cards. Or, build customer loyalty with great-looking membership cards or gift cards. In any application, the compact and easy-to-use P120i is a revolution in versatility and cost-effectiveness. This sleek, lightweight card printer includes features such as Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge with integrated cleaning roller, CardSense single card-feed and more. Printing color or monochrome, one or both sides, the P120i saves businesses time and money.

For long lasting, tamper resistant identification cards that are difficult to counterfeit, the P640i, with its revolutionary design, is your best choice. It provides reliability, ease of use, superior print quality and a low cost per card. By offering customizable levels of security, the P640i makes protecting your ID cards easier, faster, and more economical. Full-color ID cards with dual-sided lamination provide an excellent solution for any demanding card application. When security counts, count on Zebra.

Pointman offers you the TP9000/9100, a plastic card printer for identification card, membership card, certificate card, employee card, gift card, debit card etc, with field proven technology in banking markets through strict BMT test. At just a few seconds per card, the printing process is fast, so that cards are generated and personalized immediately, quickly connecting the customer or cardholder to the issuing organization or program. Additional machine-readable information, such as magnetic stripes and smart card chips, can also be encoded
Ideal For:

Identification Card
Membership Card
Certificate Card
Employee Card
Gift Card
Debit Card etc.
Color & Monochrome Printing
Individual card slot for reprinting
Easy to exchange Ribbon & TPH
Video CD & Maintenance Manual

Sales Enquiries Pls call Bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com. www.hgtl.com.ng

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2013
maishot:

Ssssiiiirrrrrrrrrr!

Ahhhh, ITbomb sir..,?! angry

Ha, u and I know well that as a bartender,
he virtually drinks the Alomo special to stipend.

Chains won't do the trick sir.
Even if we expound all our Arsenal @ our disposal.
But..,

I think Princesa is his medicine..,
She knows how to aggravate him! wink

#Moves closer, and wispers#

Let's put them together in the same room for a night.
I can bet my Left leg..,

We'll enjoy the result. cheesy
grin 9months course. but y Princesa na?cheesy abeg leav her o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hey kwAzzIE_kEEd.

Where u @?

Don't tell me its school again oh! undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
gluv01:

Thanks love smiley
Somebody is gonna die for this
gluv so u ve been cheating on me
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
maishot:

Ssssiiiirrrrrrrrrr!

But..,

I can bet my Left leg..,

So you people are this bent on increasing the world population.
A night with Princesa will result in triplet
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

Lol.

That is if she allows u get in-between her beautiful laps.., tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
maishot:

Ssssiiiirrrrrrrrrr!

But..,

I can bet my Left leg..,

and am gonna have that left leg of yours cos the result you see will be a big shocker angry

Itbomb+princesa=world war 3 angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

yeah, that is you blowing into threesad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
MayorSchwags:
grin 9months course. but y Princesa na?cheesy abeg leav her o

oh no, i just need one nightwink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
#...coughs...# greetings from the Caribbean, where I've been playing beach volleyball with half n.ak.ed ladies...

Seen strange things of late...princesa now an official in the association, ITbomb hitting on gluv...na waohh!

How una dey my people?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: #...coughs...# greetings from the Caribbean, where I've been playing beach volleyball with half n.ak.ed ladies...

Seen strange things of late...princesa now an official in the association, ITbomb hitting on gluv...na waohh!

How una dey my people?

Welcome back... I haven't seen your siganture and blessing yet. Come and judge me sharply before someone else does.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229471/did-bad-please-judge-me

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: #...coughs...# greetings from the Caribbean, where I've been playing beach volleyball with half n.ak.ed ladies...
Taking the ministry beyond borders. More Alomo to ur elbow
Mazi_Omenuko:
I caught her with maishot , she's been cheating on me
Mazi_Omenuko:
How una dey my people?
Still refreshing every hour , checking for update of your signature
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
princesa:

yeah, that is you blowing into threesad
I'm liking this , u mean u will give me a 3D mind blowing 0rgasm?
I'm looking forward to it
princesa:

oh no, i just need one nightwink
Yea , I agree with you just a night then we wait for the result in 9 months time.
Be warned , I never shot and miss
Nothing wey chemist go do
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

Triple trouble you mean sir grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

Still refreshing every hour , checking for update of your signature

Still on my vacation. You may wanna check out my Diary at the diary section. Its got fresh uploads.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Come all this loving up u pple are doing, yes you I'm talking to you Gluv see her looking like pinichio, and you also princesa aren't u supposed to be in the kitchen whipping sumfin up, u're dere talking abt blowing into three... Mazi I advocate for the prompt sanction of these pple I mentioned...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
austin4real: Mazi I advocate for the prompt sanction of these pple I mentioned...

You have to direct your complaint to maishot. He did the appointments.
But thanks for the observation.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Br3nd4(f) , I see you
The night is cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
*grinin* now dat gluv is with maishot i get Mazi... Hurray cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb: Br3nd4(f) , I see you
The night is cool
IT!! *my ex* watsup wiv u?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr maishot, oya the oga on top (mazi) has spoken.. ITBOMB and Br3nd4 I see una ooo...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Br3nd4: IT!! *my ex* watsup wiv u?
*wondering aloud*
why are they running away after seeing the blessed piston?
austin4real , hope u r not here to make punny race more difficult for me
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

Yea , I agree with you just a night then we wait for the result in 9 months time.
shocked
now am scared. sad
I dnt know if i can defend myself on that night, i have a future ahead that you and those chemist can't spoil, *cooking for the club members* so Maishot find someone else to aggravate him. cool
Even better that Mazi is now around, let him fight for gluv....

*awaiting my appointment letter*wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
maishot:

Lol.

That is if she allows u get in-between her beautiful laps.., tongue

how did you know my laps are beautifulwink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:
Somebody is gonna die for this
gluv so u ve been cheating on me

Ah ITbomb i'm not cheating o. Do you want to share me with your oga?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:

NOw who's cheating? angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Br3nd4: *grinin* now dat gluv is with maishot i get Mazi... Hurray cheesy

Babes you no go kill me with laugh o grin

#now seriously, back off!# angry

I'm no cheater on my Mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
princesa:
shocked
now am scared. sad
I dnt know if i can defend myself on that night, i have a future ahead that you and those chemist can't spoil, *cooking for the club members* so Maishot find someone else to aggravate him. cool
Even better that Mazi is now around, let him fight for gluv....

*awaiting my appointment letter*wink

I stand faithfully by Mazi tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
gluv01:

Babes you no go kill me with laugh o grin

#now seriously, back off!# angry

I'm no cheater on my Mazi
tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
gluv01:

I stand faithfully by Mazi tongue

Its 'ok' if you stand faithfully by 'ok'. Why aren't u 'ok'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.