Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736885 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its 'ok' if you stand faithfully by 'ok'. Why aren't u 'ok'?

LOL...That's because I'm still on this thread. I've got a polite feud wit 'ok'. Nothing of import, just to watch a retaliation policy come into play
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:

how did you know my laps are beautifulwink

A little bird told me. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2013
austin4real: Mr maishot, oya the oga on top (mazi) has spoken.. ITBOMB and Br3nd4 I see una ooo...

Morning Austin,
U seem like a nice guy to me.

So..,
Let me spell it out for u in black and white;

1)Princesa is now an important figure on this thread
(except u want me to have problem with ITbomb, and that affects my Alomo ration)
I CAN'T risk that.

2)Glove, is one of our VVIP personal and _________ to Oga Mazi (except u want me to get fired!).
That will be suicide on my part. NOPE!

3)You on the other-hand...!
#Pls, fill in the gap(s)#

Need I say more?!

So you see brov,
Its simple..,

My hands are tied! undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

I dey here dey admire the face, una don reach laps?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

Morning Austin,

So..,

(except u want me to have problem with ITbomb, and that affects my Alomo ration)
I CAN'T risk that.

Need I say more?!

So you see brov,
Its simple..,

Me an ItBOMB aren't a pair, we are like two negative magnets, we don't just connect, so your Alomo isnt disturbed cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

shocked that must be my parrot KuKu!
it doesn't always keep quietsad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:
I dey here dey admire the face, una don reach laps?

Its all Kuku's faultsad
i swear he hasn't seen my laps cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2013
hariorh:

Triple trouble you mean sir grin

i like your sense of humour grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2013
gluv01:

I stand faithfully by Mazi tongue

even he ain't convinced
make up ur mind and stick with one... Maishot, Mazi or ITbomb
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

Morning Austin,

So..,

I CAN'T risk that.

2)Glove, is one of our VVIP personal and _________ to Oga Mazi (except u want me to get fired!).
That will be suicide on my part. NOPE!

Need I say more?!

So you see brov,
Its simple..,

Oh!!! Pardon me for not introducing myself.. I'm the new self imposed personal advisor to Mazi Omenuko. I'm in charge of checks and balances in this joint. Any form of chiking or toasting has to go thru either Mazi or Me. Na we go give final approval.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
austin4real:
Oh!!! Pardon me for not introducing myself.. I'm the new self imposed personal advisor to Mazi Omenuko. I'm in charge of checks and balances in this joint. Any form of chiking or toasting has to go thru either Mazi or Me. Na we go give final approval.

I won't argue with u there sir.
Since u used the word "self-imposed".

However..,

Mazi_Omenuko:

You have to direct your complaint to maishot. He did the appointments.
But thanks for the observation.

Its obvious who handles the appointments. wink

So, if u're humble enough, let's start all over again..,

What can I DO you FOR? grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:

even he ain't convinced
make up ur mind and stick with one... Maishot, Mazi or ITbomb

Guessing just one of them isn't enough for gluv.

A 3some adventure would be heavenly... grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2013
hariorh:

Mazi alone go break the waist , Wetin go remain for me
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
hariorh:

ITbomb:
Mazi alone go break the waist , Wetin go remain for me

Is it my own gluv that you guys are poking jokes at Making jest of an official in this association is not allowed at all!
Maishot, you have to start drafting a constitution to avoid a repeat of such!
ITBOMB and hariorh, I will be expecting you apology letter on my desk first thing tomorrow morning!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Is it my own gluv that you guys are poking jokes at Making jest of an official in this association is not allowed at all!
ITBOMB and hariorh, I will be expecting you apology letter on my desk first thing tomorrow morning!!!

What of princessa? She started it sir.

sad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1231440/biography-foxybone-true-life-story

My new tale started in the right thread. Come and read your sorrows away!!!

God, I'm so bad in advertisement embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunblack(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am moving a motion for the impeachment of maishot,since he can't influence mazi to come back from his indefinite sabbatical i feel he is incompetent been the secretary of this honorable chamber of sinners.I Honorable Seunblack hereby move the motion,those in favor say Hi and those against say Neh?The Hi's have it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: https://www.nairaland.com/1231440/biography-foxybone-true-life-story

My new tale started in the right thread. Come and read your sorrows away!!!

God, I'm so bad in advertisement embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hey Foxy, I was really trilled when I went via ur work.
Was really amazing, serious.

I love the way u share ur mind and feelings in brackets and it was funny.

Did't know u were this good. wink

Though, on the other hand..,

You use a lot of 'car-break' while driving us to the point
(Guess u know what I mean). It wasn't a smooth ride, but it was pleasant sha.

Nice work brov. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

Hey Foxy, I was really trilled when I went via ur work.
Was really amazing, serious.

I love the way u share ur mind and feelings in brackets and it was funny.

Did't know u were this good. wink

Though, on the other hand..,

You use a lot of 'car-break' while driving us to the point
(Guess u know what I mean). It wasn't a smooth ride, but it was pleasant sha.

Nice work brov. cheesy

Thanks so much... Ishilove and that other dude said the brackets caused the "car-break" so I had to stop it.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yes sir$

Right away... undecided

#Guys, see as una won put me for wahalla, choi!#
kwAzzIE_keeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Where u dey?!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Thanks so much... Ishilove and that other dude said the brackets caused the "car-break" so I had to stop it.

Brov, I get their point.

But, that's the beauty of ur work to me!

It made ur writing different from others, like seriously. kiss
The way u used the 'breaks' made us know ur feelings and it was hilarious.

The 'car-break' I waz referring to was the fact that I would expect the se'x thing to happen and somehow it won't,
Not until the end.

My advice..?

Do ur THING ur own way. Some of like it that way. wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

Brov, I get their point.

But, that's the beauty of ur work to me!

It made ur writing different from others, like seriously. kiss
The way u used the 'breaks' made us know ur feelings and it was hilarious.

The 'car-break' I waz referring to was the fact that I would expect the se'x thing to happen and somehow it won't,
Not until the end.

My advice..?

Do ur THING ur own way. Some of like it that way. wink

Mr. Secretary, you are derailing this thread. Go and read my new work quickly before it gets cold. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Mr. Secretary, you are derailing this thread. Go and read my new work quickly before it gets cold. grin

Okay oh. smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:

I won't argue with u there sir.
Since u used the word "self-imposed".

However..,

Its obvious who handles the appointments. wink

So, if u're humble enough, let's start all over again..,

What can I do you for? grin
Sir Maishot, I austin4readl humbly apply for the post of Mazi's personal assistant. I possess vast knowledge in the art of advising and other related disciplines, I hope my application is granted.. Thank u sir...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
austin4real:
Sir Maishot, I austin4readl humbly apply for the post of Mazi's personal assistant. I possess vast knowledge in the art of advising and other related disciplines, I hope my application is granted.. Thank u sir...

Sir Austin,
I hate to bust ur bubbles,

But..,

That post is STRictLy reserved for only Ladies.

Pls, feel free to apply for any other post
as stated in previous pages of the thread. smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
hariorh:

What of princessa? She started it sir.

sad

Relax, its only a letter, it don't bite. write and tender it to him, no big deal.
as for me, am simply untouchable cool i get leg wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:

Relax, its only a letter, it don't bite. write and tender it to him, no big deal.
as for me, am simply untouchable cool i get leg wink
I told you don't save my line as 'leg' but u went ahead and still call me leg here .
Why can't you say 'I get ITbomb'.
The 'third leg' stuff is private matters
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:

I told you don't save my line as 'leg' but u went ahead and still call me leg here .
Why can't you say 'I get ITbomb'.
The 'third leg' stuff is private matters
cos i wasn't officially notified that we are now a pair
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Like who the Hell is hiding our posts again?! angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:
cos i wasn't officially notified that we are now a pair
Now you know
Will you marry me?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:
Now you know
Will you marry me?
whatshocked
uhm
sorry but am too young to settle down cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.