Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736384 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:
whatshocked
uhm
sorry but am too young to settle down cool
Too young is just the right age as long as you got some t¡tz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:
whatshocked
uhm
sorry but am too young to settle down cool
Too young is just the right age as long as you got some fresh nice t¡tz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
That my dear you can't see or have cool

now quit this, my No is my No angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jerry2i(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hmm!!! no be small kin tin o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pheeew!
Oga bosz maishot..see me oo!

Sawie..av bin quite busy dz few dayz wiv ma project..anywayz am bk nw!

Itbomb..Princesa..Hariorh..nd evrybody..ah mizd u guyz badly

oga mazi..ah hail o!
Secretary sir..can we begin work??

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:
Pheeew!
Oga bosz maishot..see me oo!

Sawie..av bin quite busy dz few dayz wiv ma project..anywayz am bk nw!

Itbomb..Princesa..Hariorh..nd evrybody..ah mizd u guyz badly

oga mazi..ah hail o!
Secretary sir..can we begin work??
you can begin by getting Bomb off my back angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Get ITbomb off ur bk?
Ok..umm..buh ah tot u guyz got off on a gud note..

BTW..my oga has seen ur laps..nd he sayz dy'r beautiful.. grin
Mayb Bomb got more gas from dat!
N.ewayz..dnt wory..u'l get used 2 it owk..

*clearin ma throat*..u knw..i..ermm..i..am beginnin 2 lyk u#top secret#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:
Et tu kwAzzIE kEEd?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hey princesa, ITbomb, maishot, kwazzle keed, harioh, foxy. Watsup?

I see princesa and IT are an 'item'.. Gud..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Br3nd4:
Hey princesa, ITbomb, maishot, kwazzle keed, harioh, foxy. Watsup?

hi girl,
but we aren't an item, how do i get this across
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:
Et tu kwAzzIE kEEd?

ermm..umm..sowie ah didnt get dat..

BTW itz nt wt u tink o..wat NSI has joined 2geda..kwAzzIE kEEd will NOT put asunder!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:
Get ITbomb off ur bk?
Ok..umm..buh ah tot u guyz got off on a gud note..

BTW..my oga has seen ur laps..nd he sayz dy'r beautiful.. grin
Mayb Bomb got more gas from dat!
N.ewayz..dnt wory..u'l get used 2 it owk..

it was kuku my parrot that told him about the laps, he didn't even dream it cool

liking me
am speechlesssad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Br3nd4: Hey princesa, ITbomb, maishot, kwazzle keed, harioh, foxy. Watsup?

heeyyy! Howdy??
We'r kul o..wia u bin?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
PEEPING
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
PRINCESA OR LACASERA I SEE U OOOOO
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Br3nd4: Hey princesa, ITbomb, maishot, kwazzle keed, harioh, foxy. Watsup?

@Br3nd4
*singing*
You thought I would die without you but I'm going stronger
I'm a survivor
I'm not gonna give up
. . . . . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:
liking me
am speechlesssad

ermm..sowie..dah came out so fast..ah wasn't tinkin..

*whispering*..jst got a signal frm BOMB..he'z probably scarin evry male away..av a swell tym wiv ur ''piece o' item''..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:

heeyyy! Howdy??
We'r kul o..wia u bin?
bin busy wiv skul eish too... Hope uve bin a gud boi?

princesa:

hi girl,
but we aren't an item, how do i get this across
realy Jst tot sha
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:
@Br3nd4
*singing*
You thought I would die without you but I'm going stronger
I'm a survivor
I'm not gonna give up
. . . . . .
lmao... N princesa doesnt want u either... Buhahahahahahaha
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Br3nd4: bin busy wiv skul eish too... Hope uve bin a gud boi?

yea yea!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ah ah!
Oga maishot..wia u dy naw??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:

yea yea!
okay.. I'l buy popcorn 4 u
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
All of una dem "hailings ontop of my voice "una wel done,mazi,maishot,itbomb all dm followers nd d followee..like twitter i drop una one egg...*stil dy hail*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
AVWENAGHA:
PRINCESA OR LACASERA I SEE U OOOOO
i see you toosmiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:

ermm..sowie..dah came out so fast..ah wasn't tinkin..

*whispering*..jst got a signal frm BOMB..he'z probably scarin evry male away..av a swell tym wiv ur ''piece o' item''..
*exhales* good cos i like being solo cool
and uhm about Bomb, i can scare him off, i just need timesmiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mcdondayan: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd: Ah ah!
Oga maishot..wia u dy naw??

kai mallam, ka yi mana shuru!

U went AWOL, and now u come..,

Wallahi eh!

Sha, leave princesa and ITbomb.
I have d feeling some pple will soon 'bomb' 2gda!

Lets draft dat constitution oga mazi requsted us to.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
maishot:
I have d feeling some pple will soon 'bomb' 2gda!
Qué diablos infierno ¿que significa WTHDTM
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:

even he ain't convinced
make up ur mind and stick with one... Maishot, Mazi or ITbomb

Always Mazi cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
harioh:

Guessing just one of them isn't enough for gluv.

A 3some adventure would be heavenly...

ITbomb:
Mazi alone go break the waist , Wetin go remain for me

All of you guys are crazy dudes grin

Who will even give you the waist? me? seems you missed out where i said i'm the faithful type grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Is it my own gluv that you guys are poking jokes at Making jest of an official in this association is not allowed at all!
Maishot, you have to start drafting a constitution to avoid a repeat of such!
ITBOMB and hariorh, I will be expecting you apology letter on my desk first thing tomorrow morning!!!

That's my man!!! I told you, being a faithful lover, he respects me...I love you kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.