Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737474 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
^ ^ Lewd

No, its virtuous sir :-/

RIP Sir Achebe sad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
maishot:

Korect!!!
Oya lady Iya ayi, you have some SERIOUS catching up to do. wink

#Sees the scared look on her face#

'Oh, relax pls, its just a simple induction process..,
nothing to worry about'.cheesy

#talking loudly to the bartenders,'guys, pls send a keg of "Specimen-A" to the induction room, will you?',
Thanks#

what is specimen A?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
AVWENAGHA:

what is specimen A?

You dey feign innocence abi? undecided

Specimen-A.
"A" for Alomo na. wink

I know say u go school brov.
But..,

The ur question and the spelling of ur name,
has got me thinking.., wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
iya ayi:

Ha!! Abeg una o!

Trust me baby.
Its better I do the induction cos I'm a perfect gentleman wink

I can't begin to tell u what number of sores and 'injuries' other inductees
have suffered in the hands of some "inducters" like ITbomb, Brokoto, AVWENAGHA et al.

Trust me.
U can only come out safe with me or ocee31.
(Even oga Mazi na die!)

So baby..,

Let's go there! grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by promzy555(m): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2013
No story frm oga mazi again, or if u start wit d ppa story, ur oga @ d top might cum up wit anoda 1? Pls am waitin 4 d story, datz all...........
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Abiolachiefo(m): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2013
A vigil is sounding right behind my house....and I'm here...with jergens. Chai!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kemtol(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
this is the best story i have read in recent times. you reALLY DID A wonderfull job. it was educating, enlightening, hillarious and suspense filled. nice work. more graese to your elbows. thank you more making my boss give me querry for not meeting my deadline of a story i had to summit for publication whilr reading yours . *laughs*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
^ ^ just refer your oga to this thread, he will understand.

Thank me later grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by koolpal(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
PT 3 takin tym to begin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sanandreas(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
koolpal: PT 3 takin tym to begin
what is specimen a na
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ihesiuloa(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I knew it!!! Damn!!! Can I employ you to be my special editor? Please!!!
The pay is N0.00 per minute but you will love it.

Thanks for pointing that out, I really wasn't interested in school politics, else I should have known better.

Awww.. how nice to meet a great writer! he aacepts correction when corrected! thats it.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ihesiuloa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I knew it!!! Damn!!! Can I employ you to be my special editor? Please!!!
The pay is N0.00 per minute but you will love it.

Thanks for pointing that out, I really wasn't interested in school politics, else I should have known better.

Awww.. how nice to meet a great writer! he aacepts correction when corrected! thats it.
Umm, by the way jst got a wind of the thread! i'm so so fascinated with the story & the way you [Mazi] presented it..jst like a pro! you did almost justice to issues you had no knowledge about, though there were lapses here & there i.e the V.C contender coming down to become a registra! but all in all you did great, i adore your work, cheers!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
ihesiulo a:

Thanks for the complement.
koolpal: PT 3 takin tym to begin

A little more patience, and we'll get there.

sanandreas: what is specimen a na

The officials decided to use Alomo as the official drink of this association; they termed it specimen A.
They will be here any moment from now for an official explanation.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Crystalkunt(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
(^_^)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crystalkunt: (^_^)
Hope the crystal-kunt- has strong shock-absorbers!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm no longer a sinner.

I belong whole-HEARTEDLY-to Jesus! cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
maishot: I'm no longer a sinner.

read ur sigi..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013

i cant laff,lets wait n seetongue.
I mis mazi tori alrdy o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adamsumale(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
*Silently walks in...sprays holy water in the house...whistles Holy Ghost Fire theme....then runs out*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2013

Me too at least for today Palm sunday
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2013
adamsumale: *Silently walks in...sprays holy water in the house...whistles Holy Ghost Fire theme....then runs out*

firere
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nuelaville: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ur type naim dy lyk sit-dwn 4 back seat evn 4 cls...Since u enter ds hall na sos so bak seat u dy lyk evn wen na u b 2nd 2 come..
AVWENAGHA: Since we ve few guest here make i go seat down for back da wait for mazi update
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jewelydia: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Am a learner here,buh av read frm the begining to the end,i need a teacher
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jewelydia: Am a learner here,buh av read frm the begining to the end,i need a teacher
welcome...

Maishot and his assistant aint here to do the inductions so i'l handle it
*moves closer*
Babe im gonna give u just 4 shots of specimen A + u have to slosh it..

Having done that, ure welcome to the club..

*takes one shot of alomo*

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: welcome...

*moves closer*

wetin ds alomo go cause ehn,i jus pray make e no pass Jesus power ocheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
MayorSchwags: wetin ds alomo go cause ehn,i jus pray make e no pass Jesus power ocheesy
*hands him one BOTTLE of alomo*

Dude needs to chill.. wink cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: welcome...

*moves closer*

Just like that?
This woman-to-woman something will not work here
It is illegal in Nigeria
Oya come back for full induction, I'm here with all the materials
Specimen A (basic)
Latex (Best quality)
Lubricant (oil base)
and others
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: *hands him one BOTTLE of alomo*

Dude needs to chill.. wink cheesy

*gulps alomo* cool *sighs* ayamu loooving dis. Br3nd4,i can only tnk of 1 way2 tenk u wink
btw,ur sexier wt d alomowink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
MayorSchwags:
*gulps alomo* cool *sighs* ayamu loooving dis. Br3nd4,i can only tnk of 1 way2 tenk u wink
btw,ur sexier wt d alomowink
*watching with one eye , while sharpening my machete*
U better think of one way to go to heaven
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
AnodaIT:
*watching with one eye , while sharpening my machete*
U better think of one way to go to heaven
no wahala,use machete. grin *laffin in calabar while i look at ma shotgun*grin
amaboutu shoot d bedevil outa sum1 angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
*watching from afar*
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: *watching from afar*
grin grin grin
Just keep off , I wouldn't like to see ur soft succulent skin stained with malaria infected blood that will splash when I find my aim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.