Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736092 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oga mazi, na because i lyk peace i neva comment tey tey o. Cone n update b4 i
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
gluv01: Hmmmmm....after I finished sobbing as Mazi didn't post, this is the first time I've been outa NL for a day, not normal. Walked in and saw a heated argument going on between this two; Mazi and my respected MOD Cuddllemii. This is not funny at all. angry

@Cuddleemi, I'm sure u've been reading this post. I'm the MOD of this thread (Not the section please grin) and you derailed. You have to pay a fine. Send a PM and I'll tell you what ur fine is. It wasn't funny at all, I didn't enjoy those arguments a bit. You were tenacious. That's commendable! I love the spirit. But you angered my boss and he's not happy. Hmmm...You are a girl, that obstinate spirit was great. Now send a Pm and apologise coz I won't have his repeat again on this thread. grin

@Mazi, I accept ur apology. You got me laughing with the hormonal changes. IT was funny but no thanks, that was uncalled for. NOt the least what I expect. Don't let anger rule you please. This is an online forum, just like every other social networking site and yea, we all trash out our anger since we know nothing physical will happen. We also do stuffs online. I understand u were angry. But that sounded a bit strong on her, and i'm empathetic with her although she seems wilful. I forgive u coz if I fine u, the story don end. So u can bail urself with one update first thing in the morning to satisfy ur yearning fans cheesy. I also laughed when u called her "woman". Back in those, it was "nnanyi and woman" our parents called themseleves when angry. grin
State the amount of fine to be paid here so that if odas derail they will know the amount 2 pay failure 2 pay leds 2 ban 4rm this thread. I will suggest the option of paying in kind 4 the guys who cant afford to pay in cash
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by chingy74: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
mazi- ogini naw i ve bin patiently waitin 4 ur update
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Hmmm....HNB 'n gluv, I just dey look una two for corner o! shocked shocked tongue

lol. What silly thoughts are you having up there tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: *turns around and sees gluv giving me a hot chase*
Runs into a dark corner of the thread to hatch plans on the surest way to get Mazi's e-attention.

#But wait oh gluv dear, only u can't satisfy Mazi knowing who he is.
Can't we just share his e-attention? Afterall, he is a man with wanton desires.
#Make up ur mind oh gluv else...

Hmmm...I know what it is. "A king must have many wives...." remember that? I understand who he is, what he does and who wants his attention. That's why I'm trying to protect him. The sinners here are too much and will do anything to get his attention. You all have his attention, no wahala in that area. But the 'special' kind is what you can't have o.

#thinks aloud to HNB, but he's a sex addict o#
#looks for HNB again to chase her out before she finalizes any plan#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ucheosefoh: State the amount of fine to be paid here so that if odas derail they will know the amount 2 pay failure 2 pay leds 2 ban 4rm this thread. I will suggest the option of paying in kind 4 the guys who cant afford to pay in cash

May God help you. You dey find 'kind' ba?
Mazi story don give u conji so u can't think of something else grin

#Gives him a cold stare and says 'I am MAzi's e-lover', better respect urself#

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
After the lectures, I returned to the hostel and rested a bit. I waited patiently for Ms Enoh's call but it didn't come, so I slept off. I was woken up by a call from Jane. I answered her with a sleeper's voice and told her I will call her later when I was fully awake.

The ugly one called me later and insisted I meet him in his joint at mami. I hesitated for a while but later went. He was siting with his military friend when I arrived. I greeted them and sat, the military guy was almost smiling when he asked about my leg.

"Not too fine, but not bad," a replied him.

"You get mind oh," he said, "because of woman, you risk yourself."
He insisted I should have been the first person to take off when I sighted him but I argued that it would have exposed the girl to more risk.

"Before nko?" He retorted, "you wan die for woman matter?".

Well, that was his own way of reasoning. The ugly one was quite, so I was sure he didn't share the opinion of his military friend. I wanted to ask him how he tracked us to that place, but decided against it. Whatever transpired must have been master-minded by the ugly one. So I will ask him later. We ate and drank before the ugly one and I left for the hostel. On getting to the hostel, he brought out new set of 21 condoms and laughed mischievously as he showed them to me. Then I remembered Ms Enoh. Why hasn't she called yet? It was already past four and they will soon blow the biggle for evening parade. I didn't want to spend my evening at the parade ground.

"Wetin dey border you?" The ugly one asked me. He must have noticed that I wasn't that excited on seeing those condoms. I had to tell him my adventure with Ms Enoh. We were real friends now, there was no need to keep secrets in order to win a wager.

He listened interestingly as I told him about the few times we kissed and how I've been flirting with her of late.

"Your problem is that you are too soft. You too dey do gentleman!" He said angrily to me after hearing out my tale. He insisted that I should have 'tidied' her after that first kiss, or even the second time after she looked at me with lustful eyes.

"See, let me tell you," he continued, "right from the days of King Solomon who had 700 concubines, the kingdom of women suffers violence and only the violent taketh it by force!"

"You have to be violent" he continued. "A woman's heart is soft and flexible. She can see you this minute and decides to f'u'c'k you, and see you the next minute and concludes you are not her type. So whenever you have that little opportunity, tidy her!"

We continued the talk and I mentioned to him that Ms Enoh always stares at my middle finger.

"Are you sure?" He asked as if he has found the password to the entire puzzle.

"Yes, I've caught her several times staring at it, and when I asked her, she said it was nothing." I informed him.

"Let me see," he said and I showed him my fingers.

"Chinekeee. . ." He screamed and smiled.
"Oh boy!"

"What's that?" I asked impatiently.

He took a hard look at it again and shook his head smiling at me.
I asked what was the matter and he tried to explain. He told me of something he heard from a girl while he was at school. He said the girl had told him that a guy's dick can be determined by the relative size of his middle finger. He told me that he had at first thought it was a fallacy, not until he did some investigation of his own and discovered the theory to be truth.

I laughed at this unproven hypothesis. It was funny, but I was sure it was a pure fallacy. He must have read my thought as he continued, insisting that only 'coded' girls knows this secret. So if they want to let you tidy them for fun, they will check out your middle finger.

"Why do you think the sign for 'f,u,c,c,k you' is done with the same middle finger?" He asked and I thought about it. I looked at me tall and huge middle finger once more and almost exclaimed the same why he did. I always took it that I had natural long fingers, the middle one was no different from others. They were all tall, something a assumed was from my height.
If this hypothesis was real, and Ms Enoh knew about it, then that must be the reason why she kept staring at them at intervals.

"Its the truth," he continued, "if the middle finger is short and stout, then the d'I'c'kk will be short and stout. If its thin, same with the d'i'c'kk." He concluded.

"I need more condoms." I told him and he handed me four new condoms.

"Tidy her well well with that your long thick d'I'c'kk," he smiled mischievously again.

The biggle for evening parade was blown and I became more worried. I was seriously feeling Hot. My uncompleted sex with wangu must have left some s'p'e'rm's still stuck in my testicles. The loose s'pe'r'ms must be sending signals to my brain as it releases more testosterone into my body. My d'kk felt heavy and was always getting aroused as filty thoughts ran through my mind. I was getting a hard-on each time I lay down, so I sat all through my discussion with the ugly one.

The biggle for evening parade was blown. I dressed on my over-all as it was my platoon's turn to do the special man'o'war training.
We conveyed at the parade ground with other platoons as usual. After sometime, the head of the man'o'war unit came to us, addressed us on some general safety rules for the training exercise we were about to do. After this, we ran around the camp, singing war songs while we followed the lead of the man'o'war.

One after the other, we climbed different ropes crossed around trees in different styles. Some of the ropes formed a sort of bridge connecting two trees and you are to cross them. We snaped pictures as we took turns to try out the exercises. There were those involving drums used as underground pipes and we were to crawl from one opening to the other extreme.
The selected nysc team was playing the asaya youth team as we did our exercise. We finished the exercise and watched the match. The nysc team lost 1 - 2 to the locals, who looked more coordinated as they've been playing together for long.

The volleyball girl came to me with the same complain of not making any headway. I used the opportunity to mobilise some girls, with the help of adeola who claimed she had basic knowledge of it. I included amina in the team, and together, we left the parade ground to do some practise on volleyball.
Other platoons had already gone far as they occupied the volleyball court and practised. I made them sit and watch others to learn the basic rules: service and receiving of service, digging, setting, volleying and smashing.

We found an empty space beside the court and practised. The team captain was a good player. With a little brushing, adeola was playing better. Amina fell in love with the game almost immediately, and with that enthusiasm, she started making progress. The rest were just not good at all. But the beautiful thing about volleyball was that out of the 6 players needed to make a team, 3 good players can make the team strong and carry others along. The rest just needs to hit and prevent the ball from bouncing on their position.
We trained a few more minutes, and when there was an opening at the court, we took it and played a dummy match against another platoon. They were very good and coordinated. They must have been training for a long time.

After the training session, I returned to the hostel feeling this heaviness inbetween my legs. I got to the hostel and freshened up. I wanted to go and get some food from the mami when a call came in:

Ms Enoh. . .

"Come to my office immediately," she said to me.

"Yes madam," I said and heard her chuckle at the other end before hanging up. . .

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
-
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ozor1: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi..is this how you want to be treating us...we dey beg again for watin be our right. ..na our story be this so anytime we ask for am make u just dy give us dy go
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
gluv01:

May God help you. You dey find 'kind' ba?
Mazi story don give u conji so u can't think of something else grin

#Gives him a cold stare and says 'I am MAzi's e-lover', better respect urself#

All this pretense from HNB & Gluv... angry angry

Make una arrange an e-three.s0me with captain Mazi 'n get it outta ya systems jare. I done
tire to see una 2 spraying your excessively high Estrogen levels on every page of this thread jare.

Shakara here...shakara there...wetin? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by doyin2011(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
A Letter to Single Ladies http:///DGxr1FnZ7Z"

UPDATE: A Letter to Single Men is OUT! Read up Letter to Single Men-
youandi13./2013/02/25/a-letter-to-single-men/
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Like damn!! I'm so naive. Madam Efe, show me the way pls. But i don't like sharing this kinda thing. Can u pls help me get gluv off this thread so i can have Mazi all to myself.
#Do u know if Mazi's pocket is as fat as his middle finger? I don't want a e-broke e-lover oh.

grin grin grin

Now..now...don't be selfish babes.

Mazi lurrrves to spread himself thin...ain't you noticed??

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
I wnt more mr mazi....w@ happend btw u nd ur platoon officer
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
All those ladies who derail in the name of E-luv, E-care blah blah blah...
Should better find a way to repent from this thread.

Cos..,
The love of Mazi, is the root of all evil..!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dandollaz: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: "Baby that's you!".

The voice of my girlfriend brought me back to reality. The old man dishing out call-up letters had just called my name.

My girlfriend was more nervous than I was. I met her during my extra year, when Rita graduated and left for service. She was the best thing that happened to me during the extra long year. We were almost cohabiting all through.
Welcome to Asaya camp
After samuel and all other of my friends left for service early the next year, I sold off most of our belongings; home theatre, tv, rug and foam to raise fund for my school fees. The little I had left, I used it to rent a very cheap accommodation; one of the worst off camp hostels at school.

In order not to deviate this story more, and make it unnecessary long, I will cut this part, it will be contained in another work of mine: A full story I will publish much later:

Unlike Rita, my present girl friend was too dedicated and devoted in the relationship. The relationship meant more than just dating for her. According to her, it was a serious affair that could lead 'somewhere', at least that's what she tells her friends.
I was fascinated by the way she treated me, it was as if her world revolved around me. Its always 'honey what will you eat', 'honey what will I get for you when I come back' etc.

It was her idea that we work our service to the same camp. Then with the help of people she knew, we could do our primary assignment at the same place. It sounded like a great idea, but I wasn't crossing my fingers.
But as I heard the old man call my name the second time, my heart skipped a bit.

Moment of truth!

This is all I've been standing in the sun for six hours for.

I moved towards him and climbed the small stair case leading to his table.

"Photocopy", he said and I handed him a duplicate of my statement of result. I couldn't help but scan through the page with my eyes as he did same. All six years in school just for that piece of paper.

. . .Satisfied the examiners and senate of the bla bla bla. . .

. . .award of the degree of Bachelor of Engineering in bla bla bla. . .

and has been awarded Second Class Honours (Lower Division). . .

. . .the degree will be conferred on you at the next bla bla bla. . .

Seeing the 2-2 was annoying!

"I D card", the man asked again and I gave him mine. He kept scanning through it. I didn't mind, he could take an hour, it has gotten to my turn already, I don't care.

"Sign here".

I signed and he handed me the callup later.

I moved aside as he called the next name. I opened it and scan through the page hastily:

. . .Provisions of decree No. 51 of 16th June, 1993 bla bla bla. . .

State of deployment:. . .

I looked up towards the direction of my girlfriend. She was smiling at me, anticipating that I smile back to confirm that the runs worked.

I didn't.

Because it didn't work.

State of Deployment: k o g i
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dandollaz: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=dandollaz][/quote]Welcome to ASaya camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ocee31(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Foolish peeps be quoting the whole thing
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dandollars,

Na "Olodo"-"mumu" u be oh!
We no dey quote everything for here.

Learner!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
dandollaz: Welcome to ASaya camp
why You no go Zamfara? Comot that your quote above
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 001solar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
I so much love ur write up and i ve being following ever since. I must tell u, u r doing a gr8 job pls do keep it up
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
...and I just checked my middle finger! cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
gluv01: @ HNB, u're welcome dear. Hope u've not lost weight due to stress? I miss u o.

@Temi i miss u too o.

Now i'm waiting for Foxy. Pray u are removed from the interdiction sou'll learn not to derail. grin I miss u by the way grin

#asks herself: how many people am I missing sef?, na so I don like this people reach? na wa to me o#

Thank God u back..

hop d hols was excitin..

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Lol..u know i think about u alongside Mazi this days! Hope it's not what i'm thinking oh..uhmm, considering the fact dt i plan on leaving my bf soon to follow Mazi(lol)..I wouldn't want to share his e-affection, e-love and e-dic'kk with any other gal oh. So tell me, gluv dear...do u like me enough to put ur dear Mazi into my e-arms. Lol.
*runs out of thread before she sees me*

u wuld definitely not want to compete wit ma french teacher..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by will2lead(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Naija guy: Hello baby, I am in love with you. Would you please marry me

Naija babe: hehehe, I gat a question for ya too. How big and thick is your middle finger Infact, let me see with my naked eyes before I ans ya question.

Thanks to Mazi the educator, although I am still learning 'positively'.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
When i see dis guy 2mao i must check his middle finger mazi i've learnt sumtin 4rm ur story. Keep it up u're a great writter.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 001solar(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
brokoto: ...and I just checked my middle finger! cheesy

Me too lols
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
Cute bliss: When i see dis guy 2mao i must check his middle finger mazi i've learnt sumtin 4rm ur story. Keep it up u're a great writter.

brokoto: ...and I just checked my middle finger! cheesy

Na wa oh! Why is it the bad things that you guys learn easily? Didn't you see where I mentioned the basic skills of volleyball? Service, digging, volleying, setting, smashing! No? Why do you choose to ignore some other useful info and concentrate on others?

Baaaaddd children!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.