Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736256 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2013
yellow where is ur middle finger
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Larrysky(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi fire on. One point to note, your story is kind of becoming one sided. (sex oriented). I know thats the central theme, you can try spiral plotting. BUT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THIS FIELD.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi, where u? Update asap or i wil do one of these two: court-marshal u or call in combat search and rescue team.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Mr Mazi pls com nd post mre o....if nt am callin ibi to bring d@ civil defense guy angry....by de way did u nd ibi ever reconcile.....nd did u ever get to tidy uju
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by viciati(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Mhen!abeg update na...at least before i go chop beanz for malabor.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2013
mazi to be candid,u such a gud writer i must confess av never followd a thread dis far on NL,u jst made NL a favorite web for mi,imagine mi staying off twittter jst to complete dis thread.........
I learnt much right from d part 1,d codes and d smartness in d part 1 and in d part 2 woawh u killed d storyline
thumbs up foe d middle finger theory it worth practising in real life
but to b frank u really needed to b frnds wif d ugly one,i guess u would had f.u.c.kd alot but due to d lack of a comfortable venue u lost most of d Zap.able chances, mS enoh should b now regreshing from her last tideious Bleep:p

PLS U JST HAVE TO CUM and finsh wat u startd ASAP
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Emmalex 77: Middle finger, now I know y d middle finger rep *fvck n*

Good write-up and a nu experiment
and also to fingering the you knw wt to mk it sweat,,,,,and later bcom a slang,,f**k u
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Yeahhhhh, at last, i don catch up. Been away for a while to ilorin for NIMC test and couldnt find tym to read d update. Came bac yesterday, and hav read frm page 28 upto dis page. I am gettin addicted to dis thread.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Na me first notice say dem don unban foxy rebirth
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Walexz02(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2013
Emperortj93: Na me first notice say dem don unban foxy rebirth
U try no b small..
Oya take 2cups of gar.izcheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2013
maishot:

It's in ur blood bros.
It's just a matter of time..,

Not at all... I'm fighting for my client so I have to be of good behaviour since most people here have reported me to have insulted them.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Emperortj93: Na me first notice say dem don unban foxy rebirth

You noticed quite well... I have changed, now a silent viewer since I can't post comments and has become a source of quarrel on the thread.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Larry-sky:
Mazi fire on. One point to note, your story is kind of becoming one sided. (sex oriented). I know thats the central theme, you can try spiral plotting. BUT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THIS FIELD.

Larry-SKY?? How long before we have Larry-moon, Larry-stars and Larry-mars.

Larry-sun, hope u're taking note.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Larry-SKY?? How long before we have Larry-moon, Larry-stars and Larry-mars.

Larry-sun, hope u're taking note.

Beats me too. Soon we shall also have Mazi_Foxyjokwu grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Uniquexty(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy luv, welcome back.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Uniquexty: Foxy luv, welcome back.

Thanks dearie wink wink wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sugarbear007: Mr Mazi pls com nd post mre o....if nt am callin ibi to bring d@ civil defense guy angry....by de way did u nd ibi ever reconcile.....nd did u ever get to tidy uju
Are you speaking in parables or is there something you wanna say? Raise your voice!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Burger01(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Damn!!!! Where have I been? angry Mazi..you are good. I am still on page three and couldn't even work in office.. **Knocks on office door**, quickly asked in OBJ's voice 'Yes!! who's that? I'm on break'.. ** Grabbed a Biggs pie and settled for page 4 of Mazi's**
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi, i see u. Oya bringeth it on
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi, where u @ ?!

Don't tempt me to send the mosquito family (red,yellow, blue etc) after u oh.

I'm beginning to suspect ur not uploading attitude.

Fuzzy up and upload bro!

#I no fit die for this sun, and I no fit shout...!#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Burger01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
I didn't know na this kind mood i go dey for theater.. I be new comer and please no lock me inside theater. I go lock am cos na here i go sleep today..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by keldra2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tired of being in Old, Rickety, Branded cabs? Complain no more as Acecarz is here for you. Call Acecarz today for your Brand New, Not - Branded 2012 Toyota Corolla cabs. 08057391230, Pin: 26CCBB7E. Reservations can be done also on our website www.acecarz.com
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Viewing this topic: Fishoy, Fathai, joygeorge, Crixina, Duke_Nija(m), Moves, Claroo(m), holusormi(m), ocee31(m), beylinko(m), mabebe1(f), kingphemy(m), Chiadikaobi(m), allthepompey, manos(m) and 12 guest(s)

#TeamUIS^^^^

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
keldra2: I'm a dunce,I post ads on peepz thread

onasharon: I'm also a dunce I post ads on peepz thread,only that my ad was longer

Bunch of psychos
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
movmentish:

Bunch of psychos

I couldn't agree more grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Maxi sef don dey dull guys nao.Na two uploads d guy dey gv us per day now
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
ziky2010: Maxi sef don dey dull guys nao.Na two uploads d guy dey gv us per day now

gringrin I did 3 uploads yesterday!
Anyway, work caught up with me. Will upload later. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
ITbomb:
Nah baby, the boy is thick and long, enough to fill every moist path with its presence.
Now go and sleep before you start imagining how it is gonna fill you.
Sweetwetdreams

lol...I hear you. It's thick and the others are slim. Don't derail Mazi's thread jare grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
maishot:

My good God, is that a threat?!

#Checks his middle finger and smiles mischievously#

Glove01, why do I have the feeling u might end up as Miss Enos?cheesy

You no well o grin
This midle finger stuff ehn...I just checked one guy's finger now. He has been eyeing me and because he's handsome, I had a crush. But as i looked at the finger, the whole sensations just dry up. E nor reach grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr mazi dis is nt fair.....u r srarvin us of our right angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: Crazy lot ... going on 'n on about middle fingers...

Having said that, make all the guys (& hidden male guests) snap pics of their middle fingers and post 'em here for us all, starting with captain Mazi lipsrsealed

HotNaijaBabe: I appoint you as the commandress-in-chief, responsible for measuring and comparing (against Mazi's), the width and thickness of those fingers, AND determining whether or not they qualify to remain viewing this thread grin grin

gluv01: I appoint you as the Superintendent-in-charge responsible for measuring and comparing the length of those fingers AND determining whether or not, they too qualify to remain here, viewing this thread grin grin

Maishot & ITbomb go correlate the results, calculate the Standard Deviations & produce the overall summary report... we go use that result take seperate the wheat from the chaff, i.e: the men from the boys... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The pant don tear already sef. No need to say it'll tear it again. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.