Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736103 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2013
Oh! My goodness,u ensured dat u injured ms enoh. She'll gunning more 4 u.Maxi u'r gud
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Just for the fun of it..henceforth, i will check out the middle finger of every guy i meet.
A friend once told me the size of a mans feet also points to the size of his 'kini'- Mazi, is that true?.
*I just caught d middle finger syndrome..lol.
Mazi, im waiting for your next update oh. Biko nu.
#BTW, where is gluv?..i miss her sweet presence.

Hehehehehe...I had A DAY today. Really stressful, but I'm back though
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2013
maishot: Attention everyone.

It has come to the notice of NL-jury, that the most offensive crimes are perpetuated on this thread.

Crimes such as...
reckless sleeping, E-fighting,
sleepless'ness', E-kissing,
E-flirting derailing.., and the likes.
All b'cos of an ardent Sex-addict;

- MAZI -

Ipso-facto,
Mr Mazi, "ur sinz have been weighed and u are found wanting"

Prima facie,
u're sentenced to four (4) uploads per day, with no bail.
ALSo,
Ur accomplice ( Efemena_xy, glove01, HotNaijaBabe) are sentenced to one week of absence 4m this thread.., with hard labour!

#Court is adjourned!#

I hear you. Before you proceed, take a shot of ur middle finger for me to see first.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Just for the fun of it..henceforth, i will check out the middle finger of every guy i meet.
*I just caught d middle finger syndrome..lol..
So how about mine?

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 26, 2013
Chai...Uncle Mazi na bad boi O°˚° grin since d day ɪ stumbled on this thread, ɪ have lost concentration as regards other tinz, only God can help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ɪ swear, dis Bros don derail ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ drastically. Imagine 01:15am still waiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ update. All jokes apart, Mazi is ɑ genius.......ɪ can't wait τ̅☺ see ur publication in τ̣̣ђ€ market. U̶̲̥̅̊ too much. Bros Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o forget, beware of Mrs Okhigrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Francheezy(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2013
Viewing this topic: jusplex(m),
austengold(m), Valto(m),
kannymoore(m), Tomeseen(f),
dandollaz, Francheezy(m),
ITbomb(m), manny4u(m) and 5
guest(s)
una n0 dey sleep ?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Francheezy: Viewing this topic: jusplex(m),
austengold(m), Valto(m),
kannymoore(m), Tomeseen(f),
dandollaz, Francheezy(m),
ITbomb(m), manny4u(m) and 5
guest(s)
una n0 dey sleep ?

And what are you still doing up by this time?
#murmurs bad pikin#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2013
ITbomb:
So how about mine?

'Whish' can thing be dat na? Show the middle finger or are you scared the girls here will know?
I can guess what it looks like by mere looking at the other slender fingers lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Connoisseur(m): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2013
Now its gonna be bout middle fingers
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:32am On Feb 26, 2013
gluv01:

'Whish' can thing be dat na? Show the middle finger or are you scared the girls here will know?
I can guess what it looks like by mere looking at the other slender fingers lipsrsealed
Nah baby, the boy is thick and long, enough to fill every moist path with its presence.
Now go and sleep before you start imagining how it is gonna fill you.
Sweetwetdreams
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 26, 2013
gluv01:

I hear you. Before you proceed, take a shot of ur middle finger for me to see first.

My good God, is that a threat?!

#Checks his middle finger and smiles mischievously#

Glove01, why do I have the feeling u might end up as Miss Enos?cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by semid4lyfe(m): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2013
Lawn Tennis & intercourse, who would have thought shocked grin

Very creative of you, mazi. . .kudos
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Crazy lot ... going on 'n on about middle fingers...

Having said that, make all the guys (& hidden male guests) snap pics of their middle fingers and post 'em here for us all, starting with captain Mazi lipsrsealed

HotNaijaBabe: I appoint you as the commandress-in-chief, responsible for measuring and comparing (against Mazi's), the width and thickness of those fingers, AND determining whether or not they qualify to remain viewing this thread grin grin

gluv01: I appoint you as the Superintendent-in-charge responsible for measuring and comparing the length of those fingers AND determining whether or not, they too qualify to remain here, viewing this thread grin grin

Maishot & ITbomb go correlate the results, calculate the Standard Deviations & produce the overall summary report... we go use that result take seperate the wheat from the chaff, i.e: the men from the boys... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zionbaby2: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Good morning friends,...!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 26, 2013
LMAO @ topic. I'm new here, what's the purpose of this thread?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zionbaby2: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2013

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan: LMAO @ topic. I'm new here, what's the purpose of this thread?
Are you fvrking kidding me?
The purpose of this thread is for you to learn how to read the posts from the first page to wherever you join it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: Crazy lot ... going on 'n on about middle fingers...

Maishot & ITbomb go correlate the results, calculate the Standard Deviations & produce the overall summary report... we go use that result take seperate the wheat from the chaff, i.e: the men from the boys... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Reporting for duty
*smiling mischievously*
we may also need to create models or 3D representation of some people's result
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by damibravo(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2013
so addicted that i had to check for updates while in this early momo class!
Cant keep laughin at this middle finger theorem...cuz it seems true...
Long and tiny!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jagabanban: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Morale of Mazi's last post:

For guys:
Its not all the time that you need your shaft to pull the trigger, the tongue tongue, as small as it is, can do the trick . . .

For ladies:
You sometimes miss out on the good things of life when you dont express yourself clearly grin. Good thing Mazi was experienced at these things else . . . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2013
gluv01:

May God help you. You dey find 'kind' ba?
Mazi story don give u conji so u can't think of something else grin

#Gives him a cold stare and says 'I am MAzi's e-lover', better respect urself#
Its nt my fault na u said u are the thread mod dat u fine any derailer me I just want 2 know the amount and also suggest an option incase poor guys cant afford 2 pay, who wan make u ban am and he no fit read Mazi story cus he cant afford to pay the fine. There is always an option to fine which is kind BTW u have nt ask me what I mean by kind (nt the one wey de ur mind)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Maishot & ITbomb go correlate the results, calculate the Standard Deviations & produce the overall summary report... we go use that result take seperate the wheat from the chaff, i.e: the men from the boys... lipsrsealed

Chai! My sister, this one na real thesis oh!
Though I don't mind the work, its just...

Oga Mazi, see watin u don cause now eh?
All the babes now go know say some pple get small ****, sorry, I mean middle finger.

@ Efe, em, Itbomb talk say 'em go finish the work..,

#hides his head and thinks aloud, 'my hand no dey oh!'#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: Crazy lot ... going on 'n on about middle fingers...

Having said that, make all the guys (& hidden male guests) snap pics of their middle fingers and post 'em here for us all, starting with captain Mazi lipsrsealed

HotNaijaBabe: I appoint you as the commandress-in-chief, responsible for measuring and comparing (against Mazi's), the width and thickness of those fingers, AND determining whether or not they qualify to remain viewing this thread grin grin

gluv01: I appoint you as the Superintendent-in-charge responsible for measuring and comparing the length of those fingers AND determining whether or not, they too qualify to remain here, viewing this thread grin grin

Maishot & ITbomb go correlate the results, calculate the Standard Deviations & produce the overall summary report... we go use that result take seperate the wheat from the chaff, i.e: the men from the boys... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make u girls b careful ooo don't go and start staring on fingers with round object on make una no cause trouble,,,habscare
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2013
ITbomb:
Reporting for duty
*smiling mischievously*
we may also need to create models or 3D representation of some people's result

Guy, weldone eh.
I know say na ur area of specialty be that.

3D ko, 25D ni!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmalex771(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2013
Middle finger, now I know y d middle finger rep *fvck n*

Good write-up and a nu experiment
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by buskeske: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2013
This middle finger theory don tey o, in those
Days I sabi check men middle fingers sha, if man
Toast me and ur middle finger small, nothing
Nothing for the man.
Another one na the flap of the trouser abi wetin
Dem dey call where zip dey for men trousers.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2013
in every thei
ory there must be an exception, i dont think that theory applies to all. Cos some ppl have thin fingers but have thick:::: complete that. Nice day you all
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Burger01(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Damn!!! I've been missing on a nice piece.. Ahhhh!! I gat to read from page one... i will match up.. angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by creamchiccb(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2013
Middle finger theory!!!ii dnt believe it one bit!!buh wil stil check out some dudes
Middle finger codedly*winks*hope 2 hav a gud laff tho
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2013
I'm still a silent reader. Aint planing to disturb anybody yet
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: I'm still a silent reader. Aint planing to disturb anybody yet

It's in ur blood bros.
It's just a matter of time..,

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.