Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Things Girls Should Know About Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (24252 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Slyr0x: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2012
We flirt around all day but before we go to sleep we always think about the girl we truly care about. tongue

We DO have feelings, we just don't feel comfortable sharing them unless we feel comfortable with you. cool

Not all will cheat, lie and hurt you. There are some who will love you truly and make you so happy

Even though we don't cry doesn't mean we don't care.

Girls need to stop going for the "bad boys" and start taking notice in the decent boys that are nice

Just because one messed about with you, or cheated on you doesn't mean that we're all like that.

When a girl says 'no', a boy hears it as 'try again tomorrow'. wink

If a guy pauses a video game or stops watching his favorite team's football match just to text/call you back marry him. grin

Some of us want a girl to listen to us asw ell, we act like we can handle everything sometimes we can't

For some of us, football will come before you, if we put you before football, we've either cheated or its a friendly match grin cheesy

We aren't all the same. It's your judgement that is bad, not the boys you choose wink

Not all our female friends are in the f.u.c.kzone shocked shocked

We don't read your minds, just spit it out! angry

Sex doesn't mean we love you and a baby wont make us stay!!

We're not gonna say all the right words all the time, but we love you and that's the most important thing. grin

If we're playing Fifa/PES please do not interrupt unless your topless shocked shocked

We don't like it when your makeup stains our clothes. Don't wear five layers of it. angry angry

'Cos we say sweet things to you doesn't mean we don't say same to[b] 15other girls[/b] cheesy grin

Okay. .enough of that. .lemme see you add to this "great" list of mine grin

47 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2012
hmmmmmm
nice one
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by purefella(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2012
ULAPAPAPAPA FUNNY
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Skyloloprince(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2012
76 percent tru
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by scopusng(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2012
Dyt: hmmmmmm
nice one

Nice what?
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by stepo707: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2012
90% true
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2012
And this nonsense made the frontpage i hope seun and his crew are not sleeping
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Dyt(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2012
scopusng:

Nice what?

wat does it mean 2 u?
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Hasino2258: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2012
Ok o 80 percent true wat nxt
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by r231(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2012
undecided
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Mynd44: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2012
Why would this make front page? I don tire for Nairaland
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by azubaby(f): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2012
Abeg abeg next topic
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by GuruD: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
I think you covered everything, nice one!
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Abujafood: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Why would this make front page? I don tire for Nairaland

Because it's entertaining and engaging!

7 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Beautymc(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Rubbish. A guy that cheat can still pause his video game or stop watching football just to txt or call to tell u nonsense and lie to u.

3 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by fakulty(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
When a guy says he loves you the first time you "mistakenly bumped" into each other..... he's lying.
For most guys, love takes time to grow and based on the girl in question.
When a guy constantly maintains eye contact with a girl, he's interested in the girl but probably didn't know how to approach her.
If the girl noticed this and finds him attractive, she should give him a lead or flash some "green light"

More to come

4 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by realsammie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
my babe need to c dis

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by davida222(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beautymc: Rubbish. A guy that cheat can still pause his video game or stop watching football just to txt or call to tell u nonsense and lie to u.
typical 9ja girl they never learn!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ski ski ski water gun grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by cantell(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beautymc: Rubbish. A guy that cheat can still pause his video game or stop watching football just to txt or call to tell u nonsense and lie to u.
How would you know that? Are you a guy?
@topic,
90% is true.
Though i disagree with the fu*ck zone whatever.
If a naija guy is friends with a lady and he has never slept with her, there are just two reasons; He's either not attracted to her(she's ugly to a fault) or he hasn't got the chance to score.

4 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Kajab: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
Kayusfity: And this nonsense made the frontpage i hope seun and his crew are not sleeping

The problem with u is over familiarity. Take it easy Mr know all at nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by mikron(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
Becos i dey always dey with you no mean say my eyes no dey outside.

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by luckgames(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2012

Beautymc and Slyr0x tell us the whole story
It is really nice to know that a dude can pause or stop playing video and watching football to sent out txt and make that call I LOVE
British Rubbish
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Sweetjoe(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
Kayusfity: And this nonsense made the frontpage i hope seun and his crew are not sleeping
since u join nairaland u hav never made a post...... Iti-boribo.

4 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by mikron(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Why would this make front page? I don tire for Nairaland
no be by force say u must read. U can check d nxt topic if u dont like this one

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
I mean why would some girls go to bed with makeup? Some girls sef are too much. Don't you know wearing makeup for so long or sleeping with it can cause even more damage? :-/

Anyhoo,

If your man puts pictures of other women on his dp but never puts yours, the main reason is because he knows if he put your picture on he would have to put a lovely status underneath such as 'my sugar in my tea, the lice in my hair'. Now won't want the other booty calls to see it. cheesy

If a woman comments on his facebook say "baby" and he deletes it after and restrict comments on his wall. He is cheating. cheesy

If it is late at night and you are chilling in bed with your man and a woman calls. He is probably cheating.

If your man travels all the way to a country(knows noone there) but lies to you about it. Make sure you
pack your things before he lands.

If a BLACK man likes joking about being gQy and everything it involves. He is probably gQy and using you to hide it from the family. grin

If he makes you wear brown paperbag or a helmet (saying its roleplay).
Na wash! He doesn't find you attractive. cheesy

If he goes to the shops a lot which is about 5mins away but stays for over an hour or more. He is practicing his getaway for when you fall pregnant. grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Slyr0x: We flirt around all day but before we go to sleep we always think about the girl we truly care about. tongue

We DO have feelings, we just don't feel comfortable sharing them unless we feel comfortable with you. cool

Not all will cheat, lie and hurt you. There are some who will love you truly and make you so happy

Even though we don't cry doesn't mean we don't care.

Girls need to stop going for the "bad boys" and start taking notice in the decent boys that are nice

Just because one messed about with you, or cheated on you doesn't mean that we're all like that.

[s]When a girl says 'no', a boy hears it as 'try again tomorrow'. [/s]wink

If a guy pauses a video game or stops watching his favorite team's football match just to text/call you back marry him. grin

Some of us want a girl to listen to us asw ell, we act like we can handle everything sometimes we can't

For some of us, football will come before you, if we put you before football, we've either cheated or its a friendly match grin cheesy

We aren't all the same. It's your judgement that is bad, not the boys you choose wink

Not all our female friends are in the f.u.c.kzone shocked shocked

We don't read your minds, just spit it out! angry

Sex doesn't mean we love you and a baby wont make us stay!!

We're not gonna say all the right words all the time, but we love you and that's the most important thing. grin

If we're playing Fifa/PES please do not interrupt unless your topless shocked shocked

We don't like it when your makeup stains our clothes. Don't wear five layers of it.
angry angry

'Cos we say sweet things to you doesn't mean we don't say same to[b] 15other girls[/b] cheesy grin

Okay. .enough of that. .lemme see you add to this "great" list of mine grin

I thought I was going to be bored halfway but this is really a good list especially the ones in red. grin

I object with some but I specifically and wholeheartedly object to the strike-through. I don't chase girls.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by computerizeniaja(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
@myd...do enjoy and have a laugh....it made front page& that whats matters....and i don't think ur in a position to actually decide if other people
dint think it was wort been there....The world is as it is not as you are..so deal with it cheers....
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2012

LOL.
Slyr0x:

So you guys ought to understand when your girls also say the sweet things they tell you to fifteen other guys.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2012

How did you know this?

A yes yes guy is a fool you shouldn't marry.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Peterson1993(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Uncle Slyr0X you just de expose our secreates to girls ooo. No be so oo. Ladies will never expose any of their secreates to us. Na we de google search their secreate on our own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.