Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex (1415 Views)

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? / If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by xtgozie(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
How to Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex
I’ve been getting lots of inquisitive feedback regarding my recent article on open relationships, especially with respect to the section on deeper friendships. One question that a few women asked me essentially boils down to this:
I really love cuddling, but I have a hard time inviting guys to cuddle with me because they might think I’m inviting them to have sex with me, and sometimes I just want to cuddle. How can I ask for cuddling and not have a guy think I’m offering something sexual?
Believe it or not, this can be an issue for men too.
Let’s ponder this situation from some different perspectives since the same issue can have multiple causes.
Are You Communicating Clearly?
When it comes to discussing emotional matters, many people are notoriously poor communicators. They express themselves in such vague and fuzzy ways that it’s no wonder they’re frequently misunderstood. They drop confusing hints instead of being forthright and direct. They insinuate instead of invite.
If you want to improve your results in this area, first get comfortable with communicating clearly and directly. In fact, even if you’re....... Read more>> http://coolpenny./2013/02/06/how-to-invite-cuddling-without-inviting-sex/
Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Oqa you be qay or na lesbian you be? Wetin u dey cuddle dey find?
I don't understand even the slightest itsy-bitsy of your post
Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by xtgozie(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Donalð Genes: Oqa you be qay or na lesbian you be? Wetin u dey cuddle dey find?
ur papa.
Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by ifihearam: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Donalð Genes: Oqa you be qay or na lesbian you be? Wetin u dey cuddle dey find?

Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by ifihearam: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2013
xtgozie: ur papa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by P4VS20: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2013
how do you invite fire without getting burned.
Re: How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex by lilcutie8916(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Guy inviting guy for cuddling o boy see gay angry

(1) (Reply)

Railway Sin Plaza: A City Of Brothels / Describe This In One Word, (picture) / What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.