Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Was He Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was He Right? (1944 Views)

Guys, Is He Right With His Action? / A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / was He Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was He Right? by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
Sapphic:

@ Original Poster, your cousin is an immature asshole. angry

But the slut is not??
One rule for the man, another for the cheating LovePeddler??
I rest ma case.
Re: Was He Right? by arramyjay: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
He shouldnt have broken up with her in public.
Re: Was He Right? by Sapphic: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

But the slut is not??
One rule for the man, another for the cheating LovePeddler??
I rest ma case.

What case are you resting? angry
The girl cheated on him. Bad? Definitely. But there is no excuse whatsoever for the guys behaviour. It showed a lack of good judgment and maturity. The girl was low, but with that act, the guy sunk lower.
Re: Was He Right? by Sauron1: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2009
Sapphic:

What case are you resting? angry

This case.

The girl cheated on him. Bad? Definitely. But there is no excuse whatsoever for the guys behaviour. It showed a lack of good judgment and maturity.

The gurl cheated and she deserved to be reprimanded.
100 years ago, they'd taken her to see Sigmund Freud.

The girl was low, but with that act, the guy sunk lower.

Tit for tat. cheesy
A serial killer gets killed by the cops and you think they sank lower for KILLING a killer??
Re: Was He Right? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:11am On Feb 07, 2009
It's been a while since I posted this and now I think its clearer . . . maybe. They both are wrong. She definitely shouldn't have cheated on him so bad that EVERYONE knew she was. That is not a good look and to the naked eye she deserves all she got. But when I think about it, I don't think I would want the 'punishment' she got for that but then again, I wouldn't cheat [size=2pt]publicly lol[/size]. And he should have been the bigger person and break it off nicely not at a karaoke bar but then I would do the same if I got cheated on. So I guess it's an eye for eye? undecided

Anyway, it would have been fun to watch
Re: Was He Right? by Akinagirl(f): 2:18am On Feb 07, 2009
Thats bad, but do me i do you. I don't know why all the ladies are taking the gals side and calling the man an asshole. Shit the both publicly humiliated each other. So I guess they both deserve one another. undecided
Re: Was He Right? by Magz(m): 2:25am On Feb 07, 2009
@ post,  I don't really feel like homeboy was being overly wrong or immoral. By cheating, you are not only hurting someone, but you are really jeapordizing that person's health and well-being by subjecting yourselves to STDs. I cannot ever take something like that lightly, and I really sympathize with the guy. Shorty got only a small fraction of what she deserves.  She was terribly disgusting and wrong, and on top of that she was dishonest and never even had the descency to woman up and come clean on her transgressions.

No wonder the guy wanted to diss her real bad.

DaPhoenix:

I wouldn't cheat publicly

Dissapointing. Why be a cheat at all?
Re: Was He Right? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2009
Magz:

Dissapointing. Why be a cheat at all?

Magz sweetie, it was a joke.
Re: Was He Right? by Magz(m): 2:49am On Feb 07, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Magz sweetie, it was a joke.

Yeah I know.
Re: Was He Right? by Sapphic: 2:50am On Feb 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

The gurl cheated and she deserved to be reprimanded.

She deserved to be reprimanded yes, disgraced and publicly humiliated - NO.

~Sauron~:

A serial killer gets killed by the cops and you think they sank lower for KILLING a killer??

Your analogy is as flat as a pancake.
Re: Was He Right? by Magz(m): 3:00am On Feb 07, 2009
Sapphic:

She deserved to be reprimanded yes, disgraced and publicly humiliated - NO.

I disagree. I think it was an apppropriate way to end the relationship. embarassed
Re: Was He Right? by Sapphic: 3:11am On Feb 07, 2009
Oh well, we can't all be mature.
Re: Was He Right? by Magz(m): 3:43am On Feb 07, 2009
Maturity isn't the matter. It's about being held responsible for the way that you treat people. Also, you have to admit that the man was very creative in the way that he broke it off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings / If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave / Marital Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.