Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41242 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

The heart wants what the heart wants ma nigga. undecided
Cocoa's chocolate love is all mine wink

Don't be too sure homie
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartiegurl(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101:

Done! By wearing sunglasses indoor I believe you are.
lolz! U noticed huh.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101:

Don't be too sure homie

cool
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
I cast and bind all the gang up against me. Freecocoa, I hope u don't toy with reality to fantasy. Come make me proud o!!!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
I choose sexily endowed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Buff don't you think she already bailed on you lol
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg no put my Bado and fugly for the same sentence again o.
I don tell you say I no abandon you, idowu na my twinny.
honey am sorry,hope you find it in your heart to forgive me ooooo.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Les: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Here's the current list of confirmed Nairaland Valentines cool

Ogugua88 & Sexkillz

Flytefalls & 190

Rokiatu & Pro01

~Vicky~ & Acidosis

Popowaa & Mynd44

ItsModella & Binger

Julieccentric & Dawinlove

Swtchicgurl & I luv to.to die

Ladunsky & BoboYekini

Becacia-Barbie* & Redcliff

Graphy & Kenny1795

Queen_of_Sheba & Sexily Endowed

Clock dey tick o...[/size]
idowu mi, after ol d fight we i don fight for u finish, why you com de do dis to me na.... D same way u want a ring on ur finger is d same way i want our name to be on dat list... Idowu mi, do something na, mbok
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101: I really don't care if she's taken or not, I as well don't wanna know who've taken her because I am absolutely ready to fight the battle and I'm not a looser nor a quitter.

My dearest Freecocoa ,

How are you? I hope you are well. Honey will you be my valentine?

you came rather late bro, her juice has been so squeezed by some hungry hornnny dudes up erre (not me o!) and what is left of her is just chaff, so i doubt if she will have any other choice but to take u. And just so u'd know, they fought tirelessly for her love until someone finally took her home.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis chucky lookalike calling moi fugly? Worra compliment! grin
hahaha make I catch you first,you go smell GEJ nyash for Aso Rock.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
I like Shugamania cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
chocopearl: Valentine jingles!!! hope m nt too late. I'm sooo lovin dis
You are not too late 'cos am here waiting for you,
Will you be my Val?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
CFCfan: I pick neena adjei smiley

[size=13pt]What happened to Shugamania? Lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Na wa o. Mana Freecocoa, as you get plenty plenty guys knocking for your door, you sure say 2buff na the one? Think am through wella o lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by otele(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
you mean say nobody don pick me yet embarassed
okay o embarassed

lonely sad
i'm mr lonely sad
i have nobody, sad
for my own, sad

i am so lonely, sad
i'm mr lonely, sad
wish i had someone, sad
to call on the phone, sad

i am a soldier sad
a lonely soldier sad
away from home sad
through no wish of my own sad

that why im lonely sad
im mr lonely sad
i wish that i could go back home sad

letters sad
never a letter sad
i get no letters sad
in the mail sad
i been forgotten sad
yea, forgotten sad
o how i wonder sad
how is it i feel sad

i am a soldier, sad
a lonely soldier, sad
away from home, sad
through no wish of my own, sad
that why im lonely, sad
im mr lonely, sad
i wish that i could go back hoooooooome
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smartie gurl: my own Smartie?

Sure
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]*falls from bed*

Otele you no well lmao.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Na wa o. Mana Freecocoa, as you get plenty plenty guys knocking for your door, you sure say 2buff na the one? Think am through wella o lol.[/size]

Freecocoa and I, our love is the stuff of legends. smiley
Our haters will eventually have to get over it. undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Na wa o. Mana Freecocoa, as you get plenty plenty guys knocking for your door, you sure say 2buff na the one? Think am through wella o lol.[/size]
Cocoa is my heartthrob,she is certainly not available to any man or boy either on NL or anywhere else in Naija.
Sorry to disappoint you dear
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by otele(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]*falls from bed*

Otele you no well lmao.[/size]

do something 'bout it
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

Freecocoa and I, our love will be the stuff of legends. smiley
I pity you,shey na 2buff abi 2puff be your name,so Cocoa no tell you say she don engaged?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

Freecocoa and I, our love will be the stuff of legends. smiley
I pity you,shey na 2buff abi 2puff be your name,so Cocoa no tell you say she don engaged?
Your heartbreak no go get part 2.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1010101: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sexkillz dude were you paid by 2buff to ban me? What's that for?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: I pity you,shey na 2buff abi 2puff be your name,so Cocoa no tell you say she don engaged?

Scroll up my good man, and witness the events that transpired leading to this most epic moment. wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shugamania will be humbly be my Val?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
To the sweetest cocoa,

''I can't remember my life before now and I don't want to have a LIFE without you''

Make history to the consternation of pundits by saying YES and a memorable valentine awaits you.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
i luv to.to die:

but i neve ask for toto na. Atleast wait make i ask first. U too dey rush. I knw say u wan give me. But anyway, me & swtchicgurl don mingle.
Hehehe...Na ur username scare me o...buh Its all gud sha
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Shugamania will be humbly be my Val?

[size=13pt]Just like that you give up? Fight for your woman na.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

Scroll up my good man, and witness the events that transpired leading to this most epic moment. wink
What happened is nothing but an intelligent woman playing Ludo with your poor heart,she is always mine and mine alone.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by noobsaibot2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=78pt]WHAT OF OKIJA_JUJU [/size]

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Volumptuos_bebe: I choose sexily endowed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.