Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658684 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
monchouchou:

@Justi, hi dear how r u??

@Henri, my dear I'm just chilling oh. Dis dubai weather is something else. Thinking of running to naija for exams holiday sef.

Am fine dearie. ..please dont run away ooo because we need more people around here to keep the weather warm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
justi4jesu:

;@henrimoto am fine, just dealing with the weather gradually. .
ehhhh..chai! i remember you.. when last did you witness this kind of weather ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
justi4jesu:

Am fine dearie. ..please dont run away ooo because we need more people around here to keep the weather warm.
yes, more people! he's or she's ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
henrimoto: yes, more people! he's or she's ?

Lol...henrimoto hope you are not insinuating what am thinking. grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
justi4jesu:

Lol...henrimoto hope you are not insinuating what am thinking. grin grin grin
ahn-ahn.. you already thinking about gini ? hiaa! Lolzzz 'Ara ga gba indi Ara na ba lia' lolzzz @monchouu, help a sister over there..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
henrimoto: @emamos and ultimatee.. how are you guys doing ? it's been a while we read from you people. best of luck to you two..
henry baba i just dey sideline.@ogakpata2 n sist just4jesu, wel done. E maa ko ere oko wa sile by Gods grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
emamos: henry baba i just dey sideline.@ogakpata2 n sist just4jesu, wel done. E maa ko ere oko wa sile by Gods grace.

@emamos...............Thanks my brother, l am fine, although, the winter has gradually started,but, l am really okay with the weather compared to the summer heat of few months ago, l wish it stays like this all through the year in the UAE, how are you doing?. l haven't heard from you for quite a while.

@Dre.Dre....................trust you are good and fine, l guess you are swamped with work as usual, and you are also busy with your new students in the University in Qatar, since you have refused assisting me to get enrolled for a post graduate Diploma course in Qatar, l guess l will do it here in the UAE, just to while away time during this winter period. grin cheesy grin

@Yinkagbo..................l also haven't heard from you, l hope the company sent the employment visa to you as they did promised.

@Nodawa...................l know we have talked over the phone several times,hope your job search is going on well? and what of those interviews you told me about over the phone, it's been so busy with me due to official assignment & business, l hope we can meet soon, but, no matter what you are going through, hang on till the end. Cheers my brother, l know how you feel.

@monchouchou..............go and get a heavy winter coat, the winter has not really began, this is just a tip of the ice bag, it will get colder as we approach the new year.

@Samee72.........................l trust you are also fine and good, wishing you all the best.

@kwammy5000, ola30 & Ultimatee......................trust you guys are doing absolutely fantastic.

@finecheek.........................glad to hear you are doing fine in Nigeria, dont feel downcast, you may not have secured a job while in the UAE, you are not a failure, you did your best, it is not a set back, but, is going to be a heavy come back for/to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
emamos: henry baba i just dey sideline.@ogakpata2 n sist just4jesu, wel done. E maa ko ere oko wa sile by Gods grace.

Thanks you are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
henrimoto: ahn-ahn.. you already thinking about gini ? hiaa! Lolzzz 'Ara ga gba indi Ara na ba lia' lolzzz @monchouu, help a sister over there..

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek12: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
@igwe yes ooo,powerful come back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
valen2ony :

@bigm101,
thanks Bro.

You are welcome .. Once again, I'm happy for you . I have been following this thread and everything . Like how you go to Dubai and scout for jobs. Anyway, I got my visa already before coming across this thread ..( how I wish I had come across this thread).. Anyway, I'm coming to Dubai first week on December ..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oh my God ! " and my instinct told me that Dubai visa ain't gonna be hard or expensive like this "... How I wish I had come across this thread before paying an agent 100k for two months Dubai tourist visa .. Anyway , " all is well"... No shaking ... Thank to y'all that contributed to this thread .. A lot that I can mention names .. You are all appreciated ... I got my visa already and I will be traveling first week in December by God's grace .. I hope there would be a lot of good opportunities for jobs because I heard December is the best time for jobs ..Smiles
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigm101: Oh my God ! " and my instinct told me that Dubai visa ain't gonna be hard or expensive like this "... How I wish I had come across this thread before paying an agent 100k for two months Dubai tourist visa .. Anyway , " all is well"... No shaking ... Thank to y'all that contributed to this thread .. A lot that I can mention names .. You are all appreciated ... I got my visa already and I will be traveling first week in December by God's grace .. I hope there would be a lot of good opportunities for jobs because I heard December is the best time for jobs ..Smiles

Good to hear that, thanks for your kind words to the house, there is actually no specific month of opportunities in the UAE, anything can happen to you and for if you really believe and do all the needful, the thread is loaded with a robust information, what l have personally seen across the UAE, there are so many wonderful opportunities here, as long as you think and act smart.

l have personally met so many guys who arrived here as a NOBODY and today out of sheer hard work, luck/ favour they have established companies and investment here, l have so many success stories to share, l am even thinking of publishing an African magazine if possible to highlight the success stories of Nigerians here to serve as a positive role model to those thinking of coming here. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Good to hear that, thanks for your kind words to the house, there is actually no specific month of opportunities in the UAE, anything can happen to you and for if you really believe and do all the needful, the thread is loaded with a robust information.Goodluck.

King , I hail! If I don't salute then I am not polite . Well, I know that anytime could be a blessing and I also believe in God miracle .. Thanks so much and I hope you are preparing to attend May D's concert on Nov 30th at Kiza lounge .. Lol
I wanna ask you something , I want to be sure of something . Since dubai's CV require someone's passport photo at the top right hand , so let's assume , I am sending 30 CV's to different organization , does it mean that I will attach each passport to each CV?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigm101:

King , I hail! If I don't salute then I am not polite . Well, I know that anytime could be a blessing and I also believe in God miracle .. Thanks so much and I hope you are preparing to attend May D's concert on Nov 30th at Kiza lounge .. Lol
I wanna ask you something , I want to be sure of something . Since dubai's CV require someone's passport photo at the top right hand , so let's assume , I am sending 30 CV's to different organization , does it mean that I will attach each passport to each CV?.

May D's concert?..............l wish l could attend, although, l have attended some few concerts here whenever l am free from my busy schedule, l also know that P-square and some big time artiste from different part of the globe will be in the UAE next month, l will try and be there to wind down..lol. ............for your CV , yes , it is a MUST to be in all your applications,either in the top left or top right corner of your CV, it is very important.l hope you will bring Johnny walker and french whiskey for me when coming, l need it to relax very well, since l am currently sleeping in the arabian desert for another 21days for prayers............lol..just kidding with you. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Darkhorse007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
I just wanna know if one can use his/her bachelor degree acquired from Nigeria to work in qatar/dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Darkhorse007: I just wanna know if one can use his/her bachelor degree acquired from Nigeria to work in qatar/dubai?

YES, YES and YES, read backwards, it has been addressed several times on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
@igwe i'm fine, thanks for asking, believe you are doing great too

@emamos...............Thanks my brother, l am fine, although, the winter has gradually started,but, l am really okay with the weather compared to the summer heat of few months ago, l wish it stays like this all through the year in the UAE, how are you doing?. l haven't heard from you for quite a while.

@Dre.Dre....................trust you are good and fine, l guess you are swamped with work as usual, and you are also busy with your new students in the University in Qatar, since you have refused assisting me to get enrolled for a post graduate Diploma course in Qatar, l guess l will do it here in the UAE, just to while away time during this winter period. grin cheesy grin

@Yinkagbo..................l also haven't heard from you, l hope the company sent the employment visa to you as they did promised.

@Nodawa...................l know we have talked over the phone several times,hope your job search is going on well? and what of those interviews you told me about over the phone, it's been so busy with me due to official assignment & business, l hope we can meet soon, but, no matter what you are going through, hang on till the end. Cheers my brother, l know how you feel.

@monchouchou..............go and get a heavy winter coat, the winter has not really began, this is just a tip of the ice bag, it will get colder as we approach the new year.

@Samee72.........................l trust you are also fine and good, wishing you all the best.

@kwammy5000, ola30 & Ultimatee......................trust you guys are doing absolutely fantastic.

@finecheek.........................glad to hear you are doing fine in Nigeria, dont feel downcast, you may not have secured a job while in the UAE, you are not a failure, you did your best, it is not a set back, but, is going to be a heavy come back for/to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

May D's concert?..............l wish l could attend, although, l have attended some few concerts here whenever l am free from my busy schedule, l also know that P-square and some big time artiste from different part of the globe will be in the UAE next month, l will try and be there to wind down..lol. ............for your CV , yes , it is a MUST to be in all your applications,either in the top left or top right corner of your CV, it is very important.l hope you will bring Johnny walker and french whiskey for me when coming, l need it to relax very well, since l am currently sleeping in the arabian desert for another 21days for prayers............lol..just kidding with you. grin cheesy grin

Lmao cheesy it's okay boss ! No problem .. I will bring a bottle of Johnny walker for you ( I promise) but hope I won't get into trouble bringing such oo( never been to Arab country before ...lol)
Of course , next month is December and it's more of relaxation than work ( depends on schedule )... We could unwind and hit the concert ** winks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigm101:

Lmao cheesy it's okay boss ! No problem .. I will bring a bottle of Johnny walker for you ( I promise) but hope I won't get into trouble bringing such oo( never been to Arab country before ...lol)
Of course , next month is December and it's more of relaxation than work ( depends on schedule )... We could unwind and hit the concert ** winks

Hhahahahaha........ okay, l will be expecting it, you have said it openly to the whole world and if l dont see it, l will come and tell the house..lol......whiskey and spirit are sold right in the duty free port in the UAE on arrival, l recalled when l went to Bahrain for a brief visit, l bought whiskey, boarded the flight with it, drank and enjoyed myself, infact, they even sold beer on board my flight to those who want it.

Furthermore, on arrival, l bought again from the airport to drink at home, Dubai is a free country, they dont have your time as long as you dont misbehave on the street, even if you do, l have seen cases where they arrest those who got drunk, and took them to their station and allow them to go home the following day, when they are sober, the police here are very friendly, sometimes you even wonder if you are in an arab country.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigm101: I will bring a bottle of Johnny walker for you ( I promise)
You damm cheapscate!
Johnny Walker is fire water!!!!!!!!
You should buy Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Reserve Whisky. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Darkhorse007(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2013

YES, YES and YES, read backwards, it has been addressed several times on this thread.

Thanks, sir.
I think I'm gonna give it a shot then kiss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
worry 359:
You damm cheapscate!

@worry359..............hahahahaha, l hope you dont want me to get drunk...lol... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. that might be too intoxicating for me....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
worry 359:
You damm cheapscate!
Omg! It's the real Vodka for real man ! Ooooops( ain't free , remember )
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=Darkhorse007]
Thanks, sir.
I think I'm gonna give it a shot then kiss[/quote.]

You are welcome my brother, wish you luck/favour.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

Hhahahahaha........ okay, l will be expecting it, you have said it openly to the whole world and if l dont see it, l will come and tell the house..lol......whiskey and spirit are sold right in the duty free port in the UAE on arrival, l recalled when l went to Bahrain for a brief visit, l bought whiskey, boarded the flight with it, drank and enjoyed myself, infact, they even sold beer on board my flight to those who want it, on arrival back to Dubai.

l bought again from the airport to drink at home, Dubai is a free country, they dont have your time as long as you dont misbehave on the street, even if you do, l have seen cases where they arrest those who got drunk, and took them to their station and allow them to go home the following day, when they are sober, the police here are very friendly, sometimes you even wonder if you are in an arab country.

Oh good ! That's cool ( no fear then ).. I will just tuck it in my luggage .. Lol
It a promise , no qualms ...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
@oga....God bless u for this care u show to them....
E no easy

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
samee72: @igwe i'm fine, thanks for asking, believe you are doing great too

l am doing absolutely fantastic, l have returned back to the Arabian desert for another 21days prayers for the house especially for those looking for jobs, l want to consult with Higher powers above for grace/favour/luck for every one, l hope to be back in December after the prayers, l have informed Chief henrimoto that l dont want any disturbance, l hope he keeps the palace in check....l have also sent a message to Dr.Dre in Qatar to start his prayers, l hope he does it too .... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
@hugochris.....................thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
I have been following this thread for the past 2 months noting the highs and lows, jotting down the contributions, I can't but marvel at ogakpatakpata, Dr. Dre, justi4jesu, finecheek and their contributions I feel its a whole city already.
You guys are wonderful even genuine agents don't get so much prayers and accolades like this. In one way or the other people have become great through your contributions.
May God bless your hussle brothers and sisters for the good work.
I wanted to come to Dubai around June, but after going through this thread I just needed to do my PPPN wella and wait till first week in Jan, mean while I want to start applying from Nigeria before I come over to Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
amos adamu: I have been following this thread for the past 2 months noting the highs and lows, jotting down the contributions, I can't but marvel at ogakpatakpata, Dr. Dre, justi4jesu, finecheek and their contributions I feel its a whole city already.
You guys are wonderful even genuine agents don't get so much prayers and accolades like this. In one way or the other people have become great through your contributions.
I wanted to come to Dubai around June, but after going through this thread I just needed to do my PPPN wella and wait till first week in Jan, mean while I want to start applying from Nigeria before I come over to Dubai.

You are welcome my brother,start applying from Nigeria, anything can happen, some of us where employed directly from Nigeria, so it is absolutely possible, will be expecting your arrival, l should be back from the desert by then.......lol... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
amos adamu: I have been following this thread for the past 2 months noting the highs and lows, jotting down the contributions, I can't but marvel at ogakpatakpata, Dr. Dre, justi4jesu, finecheek and their contributions I feel its a whole city already.

Bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.