Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658693 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ Amos Adamu
Thanks and GOD bless u

@ Ogakpatakpata
I'm hoping u won't walk into this thread with ur head one day with all these booze people want to be bringing down for u. The cold is gradually setting in here now. It's even worse around work as it right on the sea. >sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Amos Adamu
Thanks and GOD bless u

@ Ogakpatakpata
I'm hoping u won't walk into this thread with ur head one day with all these booze people want to be bringing down for u. The cold is gradually setting in here now. It's even worse around work as it right on the sea. >sad

hahahahaha......................falls from the mountain top as a result of your comments;dont worry, l can manage the booze... lol, the winter is okay, l wish it stays like this all through the year, l dont like summer with the intense heat, glad to know you are fine. Cheers my brother. cheesy cool cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
worry 359:
You damm cheapscate!
Johnny Walker is fire water!!!!!!!!
You should buy Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Reserve Whisky. grin

@worry359
You so dumb ! Johnny walker too is expensive .. Mind you, it's " cheapskate " and not "cheapscate"... Mr baba olowo... Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2013
@ogakpatakpata
I don't want to ask questions that have been asked and answered already, so I'll connect ethiad through the number you dropped here, as to their 1month tourist/visit (EXTENDABLE) visa, and if need be as to brown envelop matter I will call you as I have gotten your number from your signature.
Good work bro..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 3:52am On Nov 24, 2013
@ ogakpatapkat, justi, dr dre and everyone in d house am doing absolutely fantastic. Am a silent follower and I get the update On here every minute.
@ogakpatapkata am still trying to put things together in order not to get stranded.
Once again thanks to everyone in d house, GBU all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:32am On Nov 24, 2013
henrimoto: pelee.. na double clothings you go wear be that.. abeg, no let cold enter your body o. dem no dey do cold shakara o.. pls, just cover up properly.. ok.. ok.

Lol. I will. Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2013
justi4jesu:

Am fine dearie. ..please dont run away ooo because we need more people around here to keep the weather warm.

Lol. Will consider it cus I heard dubai is really beautiful during the Xmas season. Was thinking of going to naija for Xmas before and resuming my job search in January......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata, shocked shocked, u mean it's going to get even colder than this Wow. Need to start doing winter shopping then if I'm going to stay and weather the storm, lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2013
monchouchou:

Lol. Will consider it cus I heard dubai is really beautiful during the Xmas season. Was thinking of going to naija for Xmas before and resuming my job search in January......

Yes sure it will be lovely..try and be at Ski dubai @ Mall of Emirates so you can have a feel of the snow and christmas...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2013
amos adamu: @ogakpatakpata
I don't want to ask questions that have been asked and answered already, so I'll connect ethiad through the number you dropped here, as to their 1month tourist/visit (EXTENDABLE) visa, and if need be as to brown envelop matter I will call you as I have gotten your number from your signature.
Good work bro..

We are here to guide and assist, l am also thankful to other contributors who have made this thread one of the best, l will continue to assist and support as many as l can, that is the essence of life, it is about giving,giving, giving and giving, make sure you get the extendable 1month visit/tourist visa, some forumites still call me offline and tell me they are coming with tourist visa, they will be in for a big shock on arrival, you cannot work with a tourist visa, the UAE is way organised and they dont joke or compromise with their laws.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2013
kwammy5000: @ ogakpatapkat, justi, dr dre and everyone in d house am doing absolutely fantastic. Am a silent follower and I get the update On here every minute.
@ogakpatapkata am still trying to put things together in order not to get stranded.
Once again thanks to everyone in d house, GBU all.

Very thoughtful, take your time, it makes no sense to arrive the UAE unprepared, waste your time, ticket and efforts and return back to your home country, aggressive and adequate preparation is the key to survival here, l have seen it and there is no other way around it. Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2013
monchouchou: @Ogakpatakpata, shocked shocked, u mean it's going to get even colder than this Wow. Need to start doing winter shopping then if I'm going to stay and weather the storm, lol.

Yes, Yes and Yes, l think you should be glad you are not in some of the places where l schooled abroad, l guess you would have frozen, a place where it snows for 3 or 4months before spring and the weather can remain at minus for days with chilling and freezing rain sometimes , so go and get a winter coat, scarve, and shoes to keep your feet warm, but, on a lighter note, l love this weather, l wish it stays like this all through the year, l hate summer, winter is my best weather. Hope you are fine though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

l am doing absolutely fantastic, l have returned back to the Arabian desert for another 21days prayers for the house especially for those looking for jobs, l want to consult with Higher powers above for grace/favour/luck for every one, l hope to be back in December after the prayers, l have informed Chief henrimoto that l dont want any disturbance, l hope he keeps the palace in check....l have also sent a message to Dr.Dre in Qatar to start his prayers, l hope he does it too .... cheesy grin cheesy
igweee.. good morning sir.. how are you fairing sir...? weldone.. igwee, dis time is not the right to enbark on a trip like this o. you did nt mention 5 days, instead you plan for 21 day!!. 21 days!! how do you want 'lolo' to survive this weather without the king by her side . abi you want to live 'lolo' in my care too? igwee.. you know, there are some kinds of beautiful possessions you dont your pals to keep for you in a weather like. no. 1. money no.2. ....hmnn, somebody help me here!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
@henrimoto....................dont be bothered; l can trust you with all you mentioned above, you are a gentle man to the core and l know you wont misbehave cheesy grin cheesy, beside, the winter is actually good for me, l sometimes laugh when l see my friends complaining of the cold, l have seen more than this, l trust you are doing fine, enjoy your weekend.Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2013

hahahahaha......................falls from the mountain top as a result of your comments;dont worry, l can manage the booze... lol, the winter is okay, l wish it stays like this all through the year, l dont like summer with the intense heat, glad to know you are fine. Cheers my brother. cheesy cool cheesy
ahn -ahn.. dont wound yourself o..please o. the palace need you. if you didnt fall from table today,it will be from a chair tomorrow.... now you want to fall from a mountain top... please o.. may be you should always wear a parachute any time you are laughing from the mountain top, to avoid stories that touches the heart
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2013
@henrimoto.................you are such a funny guy, l cant wait to meet you one-on -one in the UAE, you do have a pleasant spirit and l know it will unlock strange doors of luck/favour for/to you........., l am pretty sure the day God created you, he put comedy USB in a section of your brain grin grin grin.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Wooooow I really appreciate everyone on this thread, may d gud lord continue to enrich u all wit knowledge to keep d thread going @oga and justi u guys are d bomb.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2013
Horluphysiryor: Wooooow I really appreciate everyone on this thread, may d gud lord continue to enrich u all wit knowledge to keep d thread going @oga and justi u guys are d bomb.

Actually, it is every member of the forum that has made the thread what it is today, we have so many contributors, and l guess the credit should go to both members, silent followers, visitors and guest, thanks for your appreciation. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Horluphysiryor: Wooooow I really appreciate everyone on this thread, may d gud lord continue to enrich u all wit knowledge to keep d thread going @oga and justi u guys are d bomb.

We welcome you horluphy....Amen to your prayers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
woow! what a thread!? Seems like everybody has same spirit here!,nobody abusing each other,nobody derailed the thread,no advert,everybody following...wonderful! first in the history of nairaland...Kudos to Justwise(oga at d top),Ogakpatakpata(able IGWE of the thread),Justi(silent ADVISER,merited LOLO of the thread),I must greet you all...Henrimoto(baba u dey there),all work and no play...Finecheek,Monchouchou,Nodawa...God go make you guyz bigger ok...God bless you all...How una dey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
@uchman................hmmmmm..........thanks for your goodwill & prayers, wishing you all the best. Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yemterry(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please ooo my ogas @ d top I heard emirate immigration will be on holiday soon had it been I got a job will the holiday affect my resident visa or it won't please I need your comments.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
yemterry: Please ooo my ogas @ d top I heard emirate immigration will be on holiday soon had it been I got a job will the holiday affect my resident visa or it won't please I need your comments.

l dont think it will affect it, even if it does, it has nothing to do with you,as long as your medicals are okay, even if there is a delay with the immigration, you have nothing to worry about, relax they know how to go about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ogakpatakpata, this is why I don't talk much. U want to implicate me in several ways. What are u saying about me praying? Pray for what pls? Going into the desert in this weather with all those booze saying u want to go and pray makes me laugh. The cold is no respecter of anyone. If anyone fails to prepare for it, I hope the person ends as a living testimony of the saying 'experience is the best teacher'.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ogakpatakpata, this is why I don't talk much. U want to implicate me in several ways. What are u saying about me praying? Pray for what pls? Going into the desert in this weather with all those booze saying u want to go and pray makes me laugh. The cold is no respecter of anyone. If anyone fails to prepare for it, I hope the person ends as a living testimony of the saying 'experience is the best teacher'.

hahahahahahaha........................falls from the Arabian peninsula again grin grin, l dont know why you always crack me up with your response to my comments, l dont drink, l only sip a glass or two to warm up my system , you know how cold it is in the desert, and l will be there for the next 20days, so it wont affect my prayers, although, l like the winter. l trust you are doing fine in Qatar?...Enjoy your day my brother... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
hello house greetings to you all please i need a clearance here my Dubai etisalat sim is not registered and i used it last ,around April Last year, i've not been in Dubai since they started the registration issue will it still be valid when i come to Dubai or do i just get a new one?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2013

We are here to guide and assist, l am also thankful to other contributors who have made this thread one of the best, l will continue to assist and support as many as l can, that is the essence of life, it is about giving,giving, giving and giving, make sure you get the extendable 1month visit/tourist visa, some forumites still call me offline and tell me they are coming with tourist visa, they will be in for a big shock on arrival, you cannot work with a tourist visa, the UAE is way organised and they dont joke or compromise with their laws.

The king ! I hail oo... Happy Sunday bro . I got confused with what you said here ," ypu can't work with tourist visa".. " get an expandable visit / tourist visa".. Are you saying that , if someone should enter UAE with 2 month tourist visa , and he scout for jobs and he finds one. Then he collects employment visa and exit to nearby country and re- enter UAE again .. Can it work? With the tourist visa and not visit visa because you said they are different . Please , put in some light because i ain't comprehending .. God bless , the king !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
samee72: hello house greetings to you all please i need a clearance here my Dubai etisalat sim is not registered and i used it last ,around April Last year, i've not been in Dubai since they started the registration issue will it still be valid when i come to Dubai or do i just get a new one?

This should answer your question, alternatively go to etisalat website and read frequently asked questions, you will get more details there, from your question, l guess, your line may have been suspended, read the question below, l copied it from their website and pasted here for you and others in similar situation to read:

If my line is disconnected due to non-registration while I was outside the country, can I reclaim back my number after proving that I was outside the country?

Customer line will be suspended/ tossed for 3 months and then ceased as per Etisalat current policy which is 3 months before Etisalat will be able to resell the number to any customer
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
bigm101:

The king ! I hail oo... Happy Sunday bro . I got confused with what you said here ," ypu can't work with tourist visa".. " get an expandable visit / tourist visa".. Are you saying that , if someone should enter UAE with 2 month tourist visa , and he scout for jobs and he finds one. Then he collects employment visa and exit to nearby country and re- enter UAE again .. Can it work? With the tourist visa and not visit visa because you said they are different . Please , put in some light because i ain't comprehending .. God bless , the king !

1. You arrive the UAE with a tourist/visit visa, say maybe 1or 2month visa.

2. You secure a job and subsequently, you are issued with an employment visa by the company/organisation that hires you.

3. You exit with both your tourist/visit visa + the employment visa

4. You now re-enter with the employment visa and go through all the medical procedures

5. If medicals are successful, you are issued with your residence & work permit by the UAE directorate of residency affairs.

6. If medicals are positive, you are subjected to removal from the UAE.

7. Tourist/visit visa allows you into the UAE,but, only the EMPLOYMENT VISA allows you to work legally in the UAE,so they are not the same.

Hope you get my drift?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
thanks @igwe will do just that

ogakpatakpata:

This should answer your question, alternatively go to etisalat website and read frequently asked questions, you will get more details there, from you question, l guess, your line may have been suspended

If my line is disconnected due to non-registration while I was outside the country, can I reclaim back my number after proving that I was outside the country?

Customer line will be suspended/ tossed for 3 months and then ceased as per Etisalat current policy which is 3 months before Etisalat will be able to resell the number to any customer

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Si Papi .. Comprehende ! Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.