Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658660 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
bigm101: Si Papi .. Comprehende ! Gracias

You are always welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed . I'm fine here. Qatar is just there...everybody hustling and trying to get a share of the 'Arab money'. cheesy

Blessed week to everyone smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @yinkagbo......obtain your 1 or 2months visit visa, not tourist visa,through Etihad airlines, prepare a good CV with your pix on it from Nigeria, arrive Dubai, apply for jobs online or through networking or walk-in interviews, if you get a job, the company takes it from there and arrange for your residence and work permits..............finally, go back on this thread, start from page 1, all your questions and worries will be resolved before you reach the last page...good luck

Sir , I'm totally confused .. Is tourist visa not good ? You also quote that " don't get a tourist visa but visit visa ".. What if someone has got a tourist visa ? Can't he/she get a job with it and then change it to employment ? I'm not inquisitive nor dull but I'm confused ! Please, try clarify
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello guys I great everybody in the house.... Please for the sake of job hunter who ever that have websites for jobs opening should post it thanks 8 cool)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 25, 2013
bigm101:

Sir , I'm totally confused .. Is tourist visa not good ? You also quote that " don't get a tourist visa but visit visa ".. What if someone has got a tourist visa ? Can't he/she get a job with it and then change it to employment ? I'm not inquisitive nor dull but I'm confused ! Please, try clarify

You are getting it mixed up altogether, it is in the thread, it has been explained countless times, l did explained it yesterday, let me try and make it simple for you.

1. We have different kinds of visa to the UAE

2. We have 1month tourist visa ( non-extendable ) you cannot work with this kind of visa and it cannot be extended once it expires, you must leave the UAE .

3. We have 14days tourist visa, you cannot work with this visa.

4. We have 96 hours transit visa, meant for those transiting the UAE and connecting to different part of the world.

5. We have 1month tourist/visit visa (extendable) you can work with this kind of visa, once it expires, you extend it again for another 1month and that is it

6. We also have 3months visit visa, very difficult to get and also very expensive.

7. Etihad airlines can issue you with either the 1month tourist visa (extendable) or the 1month tourist visa (non-extendable), for Emirate, check their website and see what they issue, other tour agency in the UAE can also sponsor your visa application,but, make sure you ask them the kind of visa they are issuing to you.

8. All the visa's carry the word TOURIST in the middle of your visa in a bold form, but, it is left to you to tell them you want the visa that allows you to secure a job on arrival.

9. Tourist visa is good, IF it is the extendable one, or else you CANNOT work with it and even if you secure a job it CANNOT be processed for residence/work permit.

10. Check the visa you have and ask whoever issue it to you questions, we have some people who arrived with misleading information from their agents/brothers/friends with the 1month non-extendable visa and are trapped with it and could't find a job with it.

Notice: Click on Ultimatee signature profile, he is a forumite, his friend arrived with the 1month tourist visa, secured a job,but, when his employers requested to see the visa, it was discovered that it was the 1month non-extendable visa he came with and hence he wasn't given the job and according to him, his friend returned back to Nigeria. That is why we emphasize on diligent study of the thread.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2013
bigm101:

You are getting it mixed up altogether, it is in the thread, it has been explained countless times, l did explained it yesterday, let me try and make it simple for you.

1. We have different kinds of visa to the UAE

2. We have 1month tourist visa ( non-extendable ) you cannot work with this kind of visa and it cannot be extended once it expires, you must leave the UAE .

4. We have 96 hours transit visa, meant for those transiting the UAE and connecting to different part of the world.

5. We have 1month tourist/visit visa (extendable) you can work with this kind of visa, once it expires, you extend it again for another 1month and that is it.

6. We also have 3months visit visa, very difficult to get and also very expensive.

7. Etihad airlines can issue you with either the 1month tourist visa (extendable) or the 1month tourist visa (non-extendable). For Emirates, check their website and see what they issue, other tour agency in the UAE can also sponsor your visa application,but, make sure you ask them the kind of visa they are issuing to you.

8. All the visa's carry the word TOURIST in the middle of your visa in a bold form, but, it is left to you to tell them you want the visa that allows you to secure a job on arrival.

9. Tourist visa is good, IF it is the extendable one, or else you CANNOT work with it and even if you secure a job it CANNOT be processed for residence/work permit.

10. Check the visa you have and ask whoever issue it to you questions, we have some people who arrived with misleading information from their agents/brothers/friends with the 1month non-extendable visa and are trapped with it and could't find a job with it.

Notice: Click on Ultimatee signature profile, he is a forumite, his friend arrived with the 1month tourist visa, secured a job,but, when his employers requested to see the visa, it was discovered that it was the 1month non-extendable visa he came with and hence he wasn't given the job and according to him, his friend returned back to Nigeria. That is why we emphasize on diligent study of the thread.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2013
@all................l beg your pardon for the double post, the nairaland website was very slow when l posted and it pasted the same info twice.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed . I'm fine here. Qatar is just there...everybody hustling and trying to get a share of the 'Arab money'. cheesy

Blessed week to everyone smiley

Dont keep it sealed for too long, l enjoy your sense of humour,but, dont make me fall whenever you make your comment because it does crack my ribs grin grin.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

1. We have different kinds of of visa to the UAE

5. We have 1month tourist/visit visa (extendable) you can work with this kind of visa, once it expires, you extend it again for another 1month and that is it.

7. Etihad airlines can issue you with either the 1month tourist visa (extendable) or the 1month tourist visa (non-extendable). For Emirates, check their website and see what they issue, other tour agency in the UAE can also sponsor your visa application,but, make sure you ask them the kind of visa they are issuing to you.

Goodluck

It's okay Sir ! Thank you so much . I appreciate.. God bless , and good morning to you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @all................l beg your pardon for the double post, the nairaland website was very slow when l posted and it pasted the same info twice.
Network could be shitty sometimes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2013
@bigm101...............you are welcome always. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Emma8043: Hello guys I great everybody in the house.... Please for the sake of job hunter who ever that have websites for jobs opening should post it thanks 8 cool)

Keep your ears down for available walk ins and anyone heard of will be posted here asap.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
House , I work in Qatar but my wife is in Nigeria. But I want to hook up with my wife in dubai for just a week . How much is the cost of visit visa from naija, flight and hotel booking . I just want to know the so that I can prepare my budget. Thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheriphyom: House , I work in Qatar but my wife is in Nigeria. But I want to hook up with my wife in dubai for just a week . How much is the cost of visit visa from naija, flight and hotel booking . I just want to know the so that I can prepare my budget. Thanks all

Contact Etihad with this number +234 1212 0231 & +234 8099 122 384 (ttsuae.com) or contact Emirate on +234 1271 7600. Check both website to see the prices for tourist visa, and for hotel accommodation, use either expatwoman.com or tripadvisor.com. Goodluck.

Notice: If you are looking at your budget, l will personally recommend and prefer Etihad to Emirate airlines.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheriphyom: House , I work in Qatar but my wife is in Nigeria. But I want to hook up with my wife in dubai for just a week . How much is the cost of visit visa from naija, flight and hotel booking . I just want to know the so that I can prepare my budget. Thanks all

You can call either etihad or Emirates depending on the airline you intend to fly with because their prices are different and they would provide you with the answers you intend to know. And as for flight it depends on your travel date, if you book ahead its always cheaper than booking close to your departure date. Hotel reservations can be done online. Follow the sites suggested and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2013

Contact Etihad with this number +234 1212 0231 & +234 8099 122 38(4ttsuae.com) or contact Emirate on +234 1271 7600. Check both website to see the prices for tourist visa, and for hotel accommodation, use either expatwoman.com or tripadvisor.com. Goodluck.

Notice: If you are looking at your budget, l will personally recommend and prefer Etihad to Emirate airlines.

Thanks boss , One more thing, I don't know how expensive dubai is, but I guess, Qatar is quite expensive than Dubai. Guess 250k will be will be okay for lodging, transportation within and some little shopping.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheriphyom:

Thanks boss , One more thing, I don't know how expensive dubai is, but I guess, Qatar is quite expensive than Dubai. Guess 250k will be will be okay for lodging, transportation within and some little shopping.

hahhahahah............who told you Qatar is more expensive than dubai?. The UAE is also expensive, let me do a little plan for you here.

1. 1month tourist/visit visa is about $100 with Etihad airlines

2. Ticket will be from 120,000naira depending on the day/week/month of departure just like was suggested by another forumite, it pays to book ahead.

3. There are cheap hotels from 80dhs when shared or 160dhs to 200dhs per single room/night in deira area of dubai, multiply by 7days.

4. Transportation is expensive,but, you can use the metro train to save cost, shop within deira and scan around the malls and check for sales or the buy one get one deals..lol grin cheesy grin

5. Do the maths yourself and see what will be left for you to shop

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello house good day all please I want to ask if it is TRUE that Qatar is pending issueing Nigerians visa? And how long will it come to an end I mean the pending
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013

hahhahahah............who told you Qatar is more expensive than dubai?. The UAE is also expensive, let me do a little plan for you here.

1. 1month tourist/visit visa is about $100 with Etihad airlines

2. Ticket will be from 120,000naira depending on the day/week/month of departure just like was suggested by another forumite, it pays to book ahead.

3. There are cheap hotels from 80dhs when shared or 160dhs to 200dhs per single room/night in deira area of dubai, multiply by 7days.

4. Transportation is expensive,but, you can use the metro train to save cost, shop within deira and scan around the malls and check for sales or the buy one get one deals..lol grin cheesy grin

5. Do the maths yourself and see what will be left for you to shop

Goodluck

Boss , that mean all the Arab countries are expensive be that ooo . Cos it is same here , Accommodation and Transportation gulp money here .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheriphyom:

Boss , that mean all the Arab countries are expensive be that ooo . Cos it is same here , Accommodation and Transportation gulp money here .

Yea..Accommodation is very expensive here. Thats why people are adviced to come prepared with enough finance.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheriphyom:

Yes, but , with prudent financial management & common sense you should be able to survive anywhere, even the western world is also expensive.The global economic recession has really made things difficult for every country, the Arab world is not exempted.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata : I hail the king ! Good day and how's working going. Please, I hope your email in the signature still works and receive mail because I just wrote to you now and I will be glad if you can look into it and reply me .. The subject is " big M101 from Nairaland
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay sir. I will 'speak' only when I need to on Qatar issues. Maybe that way u won't have to fall down.

Emma8043: Hello house good day all please I want to ask if it is TRUE that Qatar is pending issueing Nigerians visa? And how long will it come to an end I mean the pending
Yes sir. It is officially so but can still be gotten if u have a good link. It's just a way to check the influx of certain people into the country. The Nigerian visa is too irresistible to these people cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
bigm101: @ Ogakpatakpata : I hail the king ! Good day and how's working going. Please, I hope your email in the signature still works and receive mail because I just wrote to you now and I will be glad if you can look into it and reply me .. The subject is " big M101 from Nairaland

l got your e-mail.........l think you will be fine, ...........the numbers you quoted 210 & 206 has nothing to do with the visa, my extendable visa l used when l arrived the UAE was XXXXXXXX / 2013 / 201. it is the regular visa numbers alloted to visa's in a chronological order, just be sure it is the extendable visa, that is the caveat.

Notice: l hid the 8digit numbers for privacy sake.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay sir. I will 'speak' only when I need to on Qatar issues. Maybe that way u won't have to fall down.

Yes sir. It is officially so but can still be gotten if u have a good link. It's just a way to check the influx of certain people into the country. The Nigerian visa is too irresistible to these people cheesy

Falls again from the tree very close to the mountain top l slept last night. grin grin cheesy grin grin. Hope your day went well in Qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2013

l got your e-mail.........l think you will be fine, ...........the numbers you quoted 210 & 206 has nothing to do with the visa, some forumites whom l met recently came with the extendable 1month visa and their visa number was XXXXXXXX / 2013 / 201. it is the regular visa numbers alloted to visa's in a chronological order, just be sure it is the
extendable visa, that is the caveat.

Okay , thank you ! I got it now .. I so much appreciate your time and you are just too much .. Love you bro ( no homo).. Anyway, mine ends with 210.. So, I was wondering if it was the visit and not tourist o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013

Falls again from the tree very close to the mountain top l slept last night. grin grin cheesy grin grin. Hope your day went well in Qatar?
My day is going well sir. Work as usual undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
bigm101:

Okay , thank you ! I got it now .. I so much appreciate your time and you are just too much .. Love you bro ( no homo).. Anyway, mine ends with 210.. So, I was wondering if it was the visit and not tourist o

l think you will be fine, relax, l can imagine how anxious you are, besides, if you arrive and l find you very gentle, l might invite you to the desert for dinner in the palace with other chiefs and members of the kingdom, but, there wont be booze or whiskey for you and you must promise you wont trespass to see all the queens in the palace, once l get that commitment from you here, then l will invite you for dinner. What do you think? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:

My day is going well sir. Work as usual undecided

Good to hear that; wishing you all the best. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sirberry: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello guys, I'm kinda new here in Dubi, any luck to get an architecture work? Have a blessed stay everyone
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Sirberry]Hello guys, I'm kinda new here in Dubi, any luck to get an architecture work? Have a blessed stay everyone[/quote.

l suggest you go online and register with different job sites, post your CV's to as many as you can, put your ears down for walk-in -interviews, and network with as many people you can, the thread is loaded with different job portals posted by different forumites.Welcome and wish you luck/favour.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sirberry: Hello guys, I'm kinda new here in Dubi, any luck to get an architecture work? Have a blessed stay everyone

Go backwards on the thread and you would find various job sites which you can apply from. And try to get informations and updates on walkin interviews from people around you or fellow job seekers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.