Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658646 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
justi4jesu:

Morning to you too Mr ken. Hope you are having a great day!

So far Yes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Same to you, l hope your day is going on well

Yes but...y d frowning smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

Yes but...y d frowning smiley

It is just a question mark smiley..... grin cheesy.lol.....l guess your visa is been processed now by Etihad?, wish you all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2013

It is just a question mark smiley..... grin cheesy.lol.....l guess your visa is been processed now by Etihad?, wish you all the best.

The lady at etihad mailed me and said I sent her my documents that do I want her to apply for me?...I said Yes na..waiting for her response...after applying Will I receive a number or something
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

The lady at etihad mailed me and said I sent her my documents that do I want her to apply for me?...I said Yes na..waiting for her response...after applying Will I receive a number or something

Okay, since you are dealing with her/them, you are good to go,but, make sure you tell them/her that it should be the extendable visa, since your desire is to work in the UAE,keep in touch with her, she knows what to do.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2013

Okay, since you are dealing with them, you are good to go,but, make sure you tell them/her that it should be the extendable visa, since your desire is to work in the UAE,keep in touch with her, she knows what to do.

She said its d 60 days tourist visa that I can get a job with it but I wld Have to renew 26 days before the first 30 days and that I would hv to exit den re-enter upon getting a job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

She said its d 60 days tourist visa that I can get a job with it but I wld Have to renew 26 days before the first 30 days and that I would hv to exit den re-enter upon getting a job

That is not correct, although, you might see 60days written on it like the one l have seen with so many forumites,but, the reality is that it is actually 30days on arrival, and you MUST renew it when it expires after 30days, dont let them deceive you with that 60days stuff.l have seen it with so many guys here in the UAE, it states 60days,but, it is 30days,l even called Etihad and questioned them why the deceit, and they couldn't give me a satisfactory answer.They will charge you for 2months (60days), when it is 1month (30days).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata : Good day Sir, Please check your mail on NL, i sent you a PM! Actually, i didn't type anything because NL didn't let me type any message yet but it says you have to reply to me first before i can write you. I don't know .. Lol.. Anyway, i wanted to ask a question ... Kindly share some info ..
If someone is working in UAE, you know you would have gotten a working permit/ residence visa.. Are there other country embassy in UAE like UK and Usa..etc, and someone can apply for visa with the Nigerian passport /Residence permit in UAE to get Visa for vacation or conferences.. Thank you and how is your day going? Shalom
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2013

That is not correct, although, you might see 60days written on it like the one l have seen with so many forumites,but, the reality is that it is actually 30days on arrival, and you MUST renew it when it expires after 30days, dont let them deceive you with that 60days stuff.l have seen it with so many guys here in the UAE, it states 60days,but, it is 30days,l even called Etihad and questioned them why the deceit, and they couldn't give me a satisfactory answer.They will charge you for 2months (60days), when it is 1month (30days).

Your right @ogapaktapakta but I feel its just d Same as well cos she said I can renew it 30 days after but I should not wait till the 30th day cos that would be a problem...she charged $85 and #2500 service charge only
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
bigm101: @Ogakpatakpata : Good day Sir, Please check your mail on NL, i sent you a PM! Actually, i didn't type anything because NL didn't let me type any message yet but it says you have to reply to me first before i can write you. I don't know .. Lol.. Anyway, i wanted to ask a question ... Kindly share some info ..
If someone is working in UAE, you know you would have gotten a working permit/ residence visa.. Are there other country embassy in UAE like UK and Usa..etc, and someone can apply for visa with the Nigerian passport /Residence permit in UAE to get Visa for vacation or conferences.. Thank you and how is your day going? Shalom

They have all embassies here in the UAE,but, to secure their visa, you will need to fulfill same requirements as applicable in Nigeria, although, it is easier to obtain visa here, again , you will need a very good bank statement + good income and in some cases a letter from your organisation to support your visa application.

Furthermore, another way to go about it, is some company/organisation can use their limited liability licence llc + documents + bank statement to sponsor your visa application and charge you for all the expenses.l know of a close associate and friend who has moved to CANADA recently, the company charge him 30,000AED for all the expenses and he got the visa. Hope this answers your questions?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

Your right @ogapaktapakta but I feel its just d Same as well cos she said I can renew it 30 days after but I should not wait till the 30th day cos that would be a problem...she charged $85 and #2500 service charge only

Okay, since she has assured you then relax your mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2013

They have all embassies here in the UAE,but, to secure their visa, you will need to fulfill same requirements as applicable in Nigeria, although, it is easier to obtain visa here, again , you will need a very good bank statement + good income and in some cases a letter from your organisation to support your visa application.

Furthermore, another way to go about it, is some company/organisation can use their limited liability licence llc + documents + bank statement to sponsor your visa application and charge you for all the expenses.l know of a close associate and friend who has moved to CANADA recently, the company charge him 30,000AED for all the expenses and he got the visa. Hope this answers your questions?
Sure, it did ! Thanks but 30,000 AED is damn too much ! God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
bigm101:
Sure, it did ! Thanks but 30,000 AED is damn too much ! God bless

Well, that is how it is, no company will like to use their licence and documents to sponsor visa for you at a peanut fee, considering the amount they used in obtaining the licence and the yearly renewal fee they have to pay to the UAE government,but, you might be lucky to get it less than that if you scan around when you arrive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
i

Okay, since she has assured you then relax your mind.

Yes she just contacted me tellin me she has applied and I should contact her in 7 working days
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982: i

Yes she just contacted me tellin me she has applied and I should contact her in 7 working days

Okay, that is nice, relax your mind and prepare for your trip, do all we have suggested to you in this forum, l believe you will be fine and your dream will come to fruition by his grace. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata : Okay Boss.. Thanks for the info smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
bigm101: @Ogakpatakpata : Okay Boss.. Thanks for the info smiley

You are welcome, relax your mind, arrive first, secure a job and from there you can plot your graph to anywhere you want to go, there is nothing impossible as long as you believe in your dreams, yourself, work smart, think smart, discipline yourself, mingle with eagles around you instead of chickens + the GOD FACTOR= success/satisfactory progress. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

Okay, that is nice, relax your mind and prepare for your trip, do all we have suggested to you in this forum, l believe you will be fine and your dream will come to fruition by his grace. Good luck.

Amen... thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
*peep*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

So far Yes

Good to hear that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982:

Amen... thank you

You are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sir I don't even know Wat 2 say 2 qualify u I'm jst speechless Ha actually I was even thinkin of ow I could introduce myself n u amazed me by mentioning my name.. I only called once n u saved my number...I can't wait to meet u 2morrow# happymood sir though I shouldn't be surprised coz I saved ur number wit GOD sent.n am gonna surprise u by greeting u in an african way 2morrow pls I don't want u 2 feel embarrassed that's y I'm saying it here nw...Omo Yoruba ni me o .....lol [ quotauthor=ogakpatakpata]@larminess.............tanks for your call, l will also keep my word with you, it is a promise, l will see you this week as discussed over the phone, l am so glad the dream and vision l had for so long is gradually becoming a reality....."" YES WE CAN "" cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Larminess: Sir I don't even know Wat 2 say 2 qualify u I'm jst speechless Ha actually I was even thinkin of ow I could introduce myself n u amazed me by mentioning my name.. I only called once n u saved my number...I can't wait to meet u 2morrow# happymood sir though I shouldn't be surprised coz I saved ur number wit GOD sent.n am gonna surprise u by greeting u in an african way 2morrow pls I don't want u 2 feel embarrassed that's y I'm saying it here nw...Omo Yoruba ni me o .....lol [ quotauthor=ogakpatakpata]@larminess.............tanks for your call, l will also keep my word with you, it is a promise, l will see you this week as discussed over the phone, l am so glad the dream and vision l had for so long is gradually becoming a reality....."" YES WE CAN "" cheesy cheesy

Thanks for your kind comments, l will certainly keep my word to meet all of you. Cheers and wish you success/favour in the UAE.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sir I don't even know Wat 2 say 2 qualify u I'm jst speechless Ha actually I was even thinkin of ow I could introduce myself n u amazed me by mentioning my name.. I only called once n u saved my number...I can't wait to meet u 2morrow# happymood sir though I shouldn't be surprised coz I saved ur number wit GOD sent.n am gonna surprise u by greeting u in an african way 2morrow pls I don't want u 2 feel embarrassed that's y I'm saying it here nw...Omo Yoruba ni me o .....lol

Well said, if you read backwards on this thread or alternatively click on my past post , l suggested same few weeks ago, and l hope we can all come together and form a formidable network base, l have met so many sincere and honest Nigerians here, well, l also know we have the good,bad and ugly,but, l have personally met some nice people around and l hope we can come together and network properly, that is the advantage the Indians, filipinas and other ethnic nationalities have over us.

Nigerians seem to work in isolation here and that is really not too good.That is one of the reasons you see the Indians calling the shot all over the UAE, they are very good at looking after their own, that does not mean they are not corrupt,but, they do have a formidable network base.

l was shocked when my HR revealed to me all the secret regarding recruitment here in the UAE, they have a powerful Hindi association comprising all HR's and Operation Managers across the 7emirates in the UAE, and once there is a vacant position they spread the information amongst themselves, although, you might see adverts and walk-in-interviews, but, before the real day of recruitment, they have pre- selected their candidate, so on the day of the recruitment, they position somebody within the building to collect brown envelops and they leave the remaining slot for others, and the slot left behind are mainly low payed jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Greetings house, @Oga kpatakpata and other council members, I must comment u guys are indeed doing a very good job hia. I've taken time to read from page1 of this thread to page 205, they r all full of robust info. Buh I need u guys to shed some light on the 2months working visa? What are its advantages? And how much can it be estimatedly arranged in Dubai, cos I learnt d working visa is not a Do it urself tin. Wen I get d working visa! Does it mean d company will automatically arrange for my residence nd working permit wen I arrive Jst need clearity on it. "2months working visa"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
mcfrank88: Greetings house, @Oga kpatakpata and other council members, I must comment u guys are indeed doing a very good job hia. I've taken time to read from page1 of this thread to page 205, they r all full of robust info. Buh I need u guys to shed some light on the 2months working visa? What are its advantages? And how much can it be estimatedly arranged in Dubai, cos I learnt d working visa is not a Do it urself tin. Wen I get d working visa! Does it mean d company will automatically arrange for my residence nd working permit wen I arrive Jst need clearity on it. "2months working visa"

There is nothing like ""2months working visa"", since you have read the thread that is very nice of you, let me summarize things for you here:

1. You arrive with 1month extendable visa, when extended in the UAE, it translate to 2months in the UAE.

2. Search for a job within the 2months, once you secure an offer, your company takes it from there.

3. You exit with your tourist/visit visa plus the employment visa your company will procure for you.

4. You re-enter the UAE with the employment visa and go for your medicals.

5. If successful, you are issued with the residence/work permit by the UAE immigration (residency affairs).
6.lf medicals are positive, you are subjected to removal by the UAE immigration.

7. The residence/work permit is valid for 2yrs,but, l have also seen 3yrs residence & work permits with some of my friends, it depends on who employs you or the organisation.

8. Your company provides accommodation, transportation and in some cases they also provide feeding to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Or is d 2months working visa tin just a deceit? Cos reading tru d thread itwas mentioned only a few times. Pls hous hw will I differentiate d working wisa from d normal tourist visa written 60days? As mentioned above. My contact is charging N100k for d 2months work'n visa. Would hv simply done it myself tru Ethiad, buh ild be accomodated by him wen I arrive dubai nd all dat. Jst wana be enlighteen and educated, even if am being cheated, wana knw d height. Tnkz house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
@mcfrank88..............read my last post, l have answered your question.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmmm, @Oga kpatakpata tnkz for ur reply, now am clearified and understand d game. Anywayz my contact is my childhood friend and its funny how he has mind to wana eat my moni tru con. Tnk God I've bin follow'n dis thread. Will just play d fool, cos for nw, he is d1 to link nd ntwk me wif job wen I arrive Dubai, buh dnt get y he has to lie abt d work'n visa stuff cos of N85k. Its well. @least I will stay @his place and play a fool till I exhuast d extra moni he has collected. Tnks again. 1luv.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
mcfrank88: Hmmmmm, @Oga kpatakpata tnkz for ur reply, now am clearified and understand d game. Anywayz my contact is my childhood friend and its funny how he has mind to wana eat my moni tru con. Tnk God I've bin follow'n dis thread. Will just play d fool, cos for nw, he is d1 to link nd ntwk me wif job wen I arrive Dubai, buh dnt get y he has to lie abt d work'n visa stuff cos of N85k. Its well. @least I will stay @his place and play a fool till I exhuast d extra moni he has collected. Tnks again. 1luv.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mehn no paddy for jungle, tort Dubai will be fair dan SA, was y I trusted nd snt d N100k, neva realised its same all ova d world. In SA d moto is no friend in mozanzi. My friend in Dubai has shown me no friend in Dubai too loolz. Buh its all good for me its jst an eye openner. Provided we have life nd will, d moni must be made wif God on our side.
Nigeria is bleeped, I graduated wif a 1st class in foreign language, french and german and for 2yrs haven't secured a job yet. So u guys shuld kip up d good work on dis thread cos eventually u help'n ppl realise dia dreams and destiny's r being fulfilled wif ur lil infos. Tnks . Bless.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
@mcfrank88.................so sad with what you narrated, well, trust no one especially when it comes to travel issues, l have heard so many sad stories in the UAE especially between friends/brothers/family members, again, with your background in french & german languages, you will stand a chance to secure a job, my advise to you is not to trust your friend as you plan for this trip, when you arrive, do aggressive networking yourself and l am sure with all we have suggested here on this thread, you will make it. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.