Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660744 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello my people Ɣε̲̣α̲̅ђ
It has been a very long time
Igwe! Oba alaye igba keji orisha the only king of Dubai Emirate on nairaland,
Baale of qatar kingdom,
All the high chiefs I bow my head,
All the faithful contributors I hail una,
All honest readers I trow wey salute.......

Ogakpatakpata I can't find the page where the answer to my question was written but am sure have read it sometimes ago but couldn't find it.
I need a working site to check the validity of a dubai entry permit, that one, will just input passport number and maybe UID number and entry permit number. Those sites have been checking isn't working or it will be writing the same thing over and over. Have tried all these

www.mol.gov.ae/newMolGateway/english/newIndex.asp#

http://www.moifawri.ae/Modules/

www.ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity

I need a good site like the qatar own for dubai

The site you quoted in bold above should do the job for you, and who sponsored your visa application?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk...................how are you?.. it's been quite a while... cheesy
. Hi igwe! Nice to hear from you, i appreciate your continous starminar in attending to t'he needs of t'he kingdom, more grease to your elbow. I actually read and follow consistenetly happenings in our kingdom! Afrall a chief remains a chief!

Igweeeee! Live forever! Am glad to know that Fbi/Cia has finally translated territories. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
goodtalk: . Hi igwe! Nice to hear from you, i appreciate your continous starminar in attending to t'he needs of t'he kingdom, more grease to your elbow. I actually read and follow consistenetly happenings in our kingdom! Afrall a chief remains a chief!

Igweeeee! Live forever! Am glad to know that Fbi/Cia has finally translated territories. grin

Thank you my bother, we miss your analytic & pragmatic contributions on this thread, l followed your post and discovered that you are trying to bring a 300bedroom ship to Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, hopefully, l expect to see the new ship/boat house in January'2014, maybe we might invite comedian henrimoto and Dr.Dre who is a chancellor of University of Shokolobangoshe and who has recently accepted yams from the UAE from another family to come during the launch......l hope Dr.De doesn't say something funny today with my comments... smiley

@Dr.Dre.....since you have received natural yams from the UAE, hope you will visit Dubai when the ship arrives... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Don't draw me out grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Dr.Dre..............l am not trying to drag you out; l am glad that you accepted yams from the family in Dubai, so l hope you will also come when the ship arrives since you have a network of supporters,family friends and forumites here in the UAE. cheesy.lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
U are getting the whole thing wrong Ogakpatakpata. I'm not involved in any collection of yams. Hopefully, someone that understands the whole concept will explain to u grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okay, l am waiting for more explanation,because the concept of collection of yams is totally strange to me.. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks Mr goodtalk naso e be ooooo
@igwe the sponsor is a company in deira.
I think its the problem of network or something. Just confirmed it but I thought it will bring all my data out plus those that I didn't input, with my passport or something.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2013
@FBI/CIA................it could be network issues, like you said, it ought to bring out all your data like names/date of birth/Nationality/Company details and the validity of the visa,but, since you say it is a company in Deira, if they are reliable, you should be fine, how many months was it and hope it was not too expensive?...........Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by majamajic(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2013
highlanderr:

@ Ogakpatakpata,
He has already signed the offer letter 2700dhs basic salary plus accomodation and transport. But all of a sudden the story changed from the agent angle.
Please wat do you suggest we do. Involve police in the UAE because we already have a cousin there. Or anyway for us to confirm the employment visa online.

Why don't u deal with your cousin in the first place? Now u want him to help u out

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @FBI/CIA................it could be network issues, like you said, it ought to bring out all your data like names/date of birth/Nationality/Company details and the validity of the visa,but, since you say it is a company in Deira, if they are reliable, you should be fine, how many months was it and hope it was not too expensive?...........Good luck.

Thank you sir but the thing is that the site just re-displayed my ist name, date of birth, Nationality, permit no (all which I entered myself) plus the validity of the entry permit but the company name isn't there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Thank you sir but the thing is that the site just re-displayed my ist name, date of birth, Nationality, permit no (all which I entered myself) plus the validity of the entry permit but the company name isn't there

1 .How many months visa and what was the cost?

2. It should carry the sponsors name and cell contact at the bottom level of the visa e.g Sponsors Name/Company: XYZ
Phone contact: +971 xxxxxxxxx

3. Thread cautiously, there are fake and clone visa's around.

4. Make sure the visa is confirmed before you depart Nigeria (l suggest you take it to either Etihad or Emirates airline, they will input your details and confirm it instanta).

5. l am not saying this one is fake,but, l have my fears based on all the drama l have seen here in the UAE.

Wish you all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sir
On the print out all what you mentioned are there company address and stuffs
But on the site that I checked the site just gave me validity of the entry permit all other data that was displayed are part of the info I supplied........... So which site can I go to directly that will show me my full details like the print out including my passport and co
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Sir
On the print out all what you mentioned are there company address and stuffs
But on the site that I checked the site just gave me validity of the entry permit all other data that was displayed are part of the info I supplied........... So which site can I go to directly that will show me my full details like the print out including my passport and co

The website you used in checking the visa is okay, but, you didn't answer my question number 1 (which was on the duration of the visa and the cost)My final take on this: take the visa to either Emirate or Etihad airline for confirmation.Do not book for ticket without confirming the authenticity of that visa, some companies & agents are agents of the devil, l have seen where some silly companies issued/sponsored a visa like the one you are holding now and when the passenger arrives, it was discovered that the visa is fake/cloned and the passenger was refused entry, that is why l insist you take it to the airline since the website is not giving you enough information.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Someone that got a place to stay in UAE, a BTA of 2000 USD is it still applicable
Secondly envelope given out during d JoB search what is the average amount asked for?
Thirdly when d employment visa is received and someone exit to a country outside of nigeria,is another visa required for entry into that country?
Just being inquisitive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2013
hugochris: Someone that got a place to stay in UAE, a BTA of 2000 USD is it still applicable
Secondly envelope given out during d JoB search what is the average amount asked for?
Thirdly when d employment visa is received and someone exit to a country outside of nigeria,is another visa required for entry into that country?
Just being inquisitive.

You are certainly not reading the thread and if you do, you are not taking salient notes very well, it has been addressed several times by different contributors, the issue of $2000 BTA was arrived at in the forum after considering the general cost of living and the variables/challenges you might deal with in the quest for securing a job, no one can predict the direction the pendulum might swing to in your job search, what applies to applicant A,B,C, in their job search might be different from what applies to applicant X,Y,Z, so the onus is on you to be over-prepared,it is also possible to secure an offer without paying a dime.

Let me respond to you like this:

1.Accommodation is about $200 minimum with either 6,7,8 or 9 guys in a room,but, if you want a place with fewer guys you might pay more than $200.

2. Your job search might go beyond 1month and you are expected to pay another rent + feeding + transportation + visa extension + other miscellaneous expenses

2. It is difficult to arrive at a figure,but, let me shock you with this revelation, l will not mention names to protect peoples identities/privacy, some forumites arrived recently and they confided in me that all the places they went for in search for jobs, they ask them for brown envelops of between 2,500AED to 3,500AED,some others called me and told me that some organisation told them point blank that because of the bad experiences they had with Nigerians in the past, they will not use their money to process employment visa for them, they told them that the management have arrived at a decision that whenever a Nigerian was to be employed he must pay for all the expenses and guess how much they demanded, they asked them to pay more than 5000AED to process their papers, they where told that it is not bribe,but, it will go towards processing their residence, l met another guy who told me that he paid 5,500AED to his company towards securing an offer/residence permit.

3. Once you are issued with your employment visa, you exit with both your employment visa + your visit/tourist visa to any neighboring country of your choice and re-enter with the employment visa, you do not need another visa apart from the two in your hands.

4. Do the maths yourself as regard the BTA, mind you, you can arrive with $100 BTA, it is purely your choice,but, with what l have seen here and continue to witness here in the UAE and with my wide interactions with different ethnic nationalities,apart from Nigerians, you definitely need enough money to survive here or else, you might be stranded.

Good luck with your choice.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

You are certainly not reading the thread and if you do, you are not taking salient notes very well, it has been addressed several times by different contributors, the issue of $2000 BTA was arrived at in the forum after considering the general cost of living and the variables/challenges you might deal with in the quest for securing a job, no one can predict the direction the pendulum might swing to in your job search, what applies to applicant A,B,C, in their job search might be different from what applies to applicant X,Y,Z, so the onus is on you to be over-prepared,it is also possible to secure an offer without paying a dime.

Let me respond to you like this:

1.Accommodation is about $200 minimum with either 6,7,8 or 9 guys in a room,but, if you want a place with fewer guys you might pay more than $200.

2. Your job search might go beyond 1month and you are expected to pay another rent + feeding + transportation + visa extension + other miscellaneous expenses

2. It is difficult to arrive at a figure,but, let me shock you with this revelation, l will not mention names to protect peoples identities/privacy, some forumites arrived recently and they confided in me that all the places they went for in search for jobs, they ask them for brown envelops of between 2,500AED to 3,500AED,some others called me and told me that some organisation told them point blank that because of the bad experiences they had with Nigerians in the past, they will not use their money to process employment visa for them, they told them that the management have arrived at a decision that whenever a Nigerian was to be employed he must pay for all the expenses and guess how much they demanded, they asked them to pay more than 5000AED to process their papers, they where told that it is not bribe,but, it will go towards processing their residence, l met another guy who told me that he paid 5,500AED to his company towards securing an offer/residence permit.

3. Once you are issued with your employment visa, you exit with both your employment visa + your visit/tourist visa to any neighboring country of your choice and re-enter with the employment visa, you do not need another visa apart from the two in your hands.

4. Do the maths yourself as regard the BTA, mind you, you can arrive with $100 BTA, it is purely your choice,but, with what l have seen here and continue to witness here in the UAE and with my wide interactions with different ethnic nationalities,apart from Nigerians, you definitely need enough money to survive here or else, you might be stranded.

Good luck with your choice.

Enjoy your day.

I hear u @ igwee
I am not saying I'm coming with a BTA less than 2000usd...but need to clear a little argument with someone.
Obviously money is very essential in getting more money which I know right from when back in the years when I was still a kid.
Even over here in Nigeria people pay as much as 400000 naira to secure a good job in the oil and gas sector,so paying high for a job its all about the pay package.

It's all good,thanks for the reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2013
hugochris:

I hear u @ igwee
I am not saying I'm coming with a BTA less than 2000usd...but need to clear a little argument with someone.
Obviously money is very essential in getting more money which I know right from when back in the years when I was still a kid.
Even over here in Nigeria people pay as much as 400000 naira to secure a good job in the oil and gas sector,so paying high for a job its all about the pay package.

It's all good,thanks for the reply

You are welcome, some of the things our contributors share here are very correct, personally, l have built a network of close associates/friends both online/offline/guest from this forum, and many have confided and share things with me, infact, some of the friends l met here are not even regular members,but, they are guest and they read all we do here daily without contributing and when they arrive the UAE,they call me to appreciate all we do on this thread, some gambled with their trip by arriving with insufficient cash and many have returned quietly back to Nigeria.

l say things the way l see it and base on the feed back from the employment field and interactions with different people, some others call me from Nigeria directly and l counselled them over the phone, those that took heed to wise counsel arrived here and had good stories to share.l know you will succeed, take your time,prepare very well, and l am sure when you arrive the UAE, it will be a walk over for/to you in your job search. Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2013

You are welcome, some of the things our contributors share here are very correct, personally, l have built a network of close associates/friends both online/offline/guest from this forum, and many have confided and share things with me, infact, some of the friends l met here are not even regular members,but, they are guest and they read all we do here daily without contributing and when they arrive the UAE,they call me to appreciate all we do on this thread, some gambled with their trip by arriving with insufficient cash and many have returned quietly back to Nigeria.

l will say things the way l see it and base on the feed back from the employment field, some others call me from Nigeria directly and l counselled them over the phone, those that took heed to wise counsel arrived here and had good stories to share.l know you will succeed, take your time,prepare very well, and l am sure when you arrive the UAE, it will be a work over for/to you in your job search. Cheers my brother.

Thanks ,I do appreciate your advice and prayers
May the good and merciful God continue to bless u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
hugochris:

Thanks ,I do appreciate your advice and prayers
May the good and merciful God continue to bless u

Amen; thanks a lot.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by good4all: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2013
pls can i tell d immigration officer at d point of entry in Dubai dat l will be staying with a friend in Dubai. if he asked where will i be staying?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2013
good4all: pls can i tell d immigration officer at d point of entry in Dubai dat l will be staying with a friend in Dubai. if he asked where will i be staying?

Yes,but, it is more ideal/preferable to have a hotel reservation handy, go online and scan/search for hotels across the UAE, book for 5 or 7days accommodation (without payment), print it out and hold it to show as proof of where you will be domiciled, when you enter the UAE proper, you can now go and meet your friend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello people good day all please any idea on when qatar will start issue Nigerians visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
good4all: pls can i tell d immigration officer at d point of entry in Dubai dat l will be staying with a friend in Dubai. if he asked where will i be staying?

Its better you book on hold and print a hard copy like has already been suggested just to fulfil all righteousness because those immigrations would want to use that as an avenue to extort some money from you.

Just get the print out and go with it. They don't even look at it that much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emma8043: Hello people good day all please any idea on when qatar will start issue Nigerians visa?

Why don't you try dubai?since I think dubai is easier.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emma8043: Hello people good day all please any idea on when qatar will start issue Nigerians visa?

Just to add to the good suggestion offered to you already, l am surprised that your Qatar visa is yet to be released,because from your signature profile l read where in March'2013 you said you have paid already for the 5yr work visa, does it mean your agent delayed the visa? or what happened?..............
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ken1982 & verocharles..............what is the latest concerning your visa applications through Etihad?..........l know ken1982 applied since on the 3rd of December' 2013, what is the latest update?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
I just left TTC(airport hotel Ikeja). I had some discussions with one of the staff. He actually told me that they are having a lot of challenges due to the following reasons (1) they issued a lot of Nigerians visa and when they get there they will be messing around and some of overstay their visiting visa which leads to deportation of some of them and UAE Government atimes charge them 10000dollars or more. (2) they have a lot of applications hanging which their clients are disturbing them though they are still following it up. He told me that the delay is causing havoc for them. I now asked him the way out for my cousin's own, he said I wil grease his hands which I did but told me it will take some time for it to be out though he will follow it up. I asked after age, he said by next year it is likely 40yrs. Any other information wil be posted as time goes on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
I mentioned EXTENDABLE VISA. He assured me he will do it and that is what they used to issue out to their clients.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
@verocharles................just like we have analysed and said several times on this thread, as it stands now, it means getting the visit/tourist visa for Nigerians from next year might be difficult, it also means that this hard measures will encourage more brown envelop syndrome/greasing of palms to Etihad staff, l hope they temper justice with mercy for the sake of genuine/sincere travelers, l don't really get it, l still see u-23 from other countries arriving the UAE, for those who might want to come, they can try other tour agencies in the UAE,but,they will pay more....Thanks for the info....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
verocharles: I just left TTC(airport hotel Ikeja). I had some discussions with one of the staff. He actually told me that they are having a lot of challenges due to the following reasons (1) they issued a lot of Nigerians visa and when they get there they will be messing around and some of overstay their visiting visa which leads to deportation of some of them and UAE Government atimes charge them 10000dollars or more. (2) they have a lot of applications hanging which their clients are disturbing them though they are still following it up. He told me that the delay is causing havoc for them. I now asked him the way out for my cousin's own, he said I wil grease his hands which I did but told me it will take some time for it to be out though he will follow it up. I asked after age, he said by next year it is likely 40yrs. Any other information wil be posted as time goes on.

Thanks for the update, its true about the charge on any agency that falls victim of immigrant that enters and refuses to exit at the said date on his visa.

Thats why most agencies take caution whenever they intend to apply visa for mostly singles because of the fine they will pay if the person overstays and refuses to exit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2013

Just to add to the good suggestion offered to you already, l am surprised that your Qatar visa is yet to be released,because from your signature profile l read where in March'2013 you said you have paid already for the 5yr work visa, does it mean your agent delayed the visa? or what happened?..............
my brother the agent later refund me my money and I tnk early last month he called me nd told me that qatar have suspend issue Nigeria visa for now so that's why am asking when will they start issue again
As for dubia come nd looking for job nd exiting to re-enter with ur workin visa is it not frm ur pocket I mean the paying of the flight for exiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.