Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661192 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
justi4jesu:

Nice to hear your testimony on procuring your UAE visa,recently the challenge from their call numbers here in Nigeria has being the age factor.
Please do help me with the Indian numbers you called.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
mamasong: Hello All,
I'm new here. i joined just to contribute my experience getting a visa via Etihad. I planned my vacation long ago, and booked flight and hotel very early. having been to dubai before on the 14 day visa, i believed getting the visa again would be a walkover. i chose to use etihad as they are cheaper. i wish i didn't - i finally got my visa 3 days to my trip after almost 1 month after application.

This is what i learnt:
The tts people in Lagos don't know much. i wasted a lot of time because i trusted their assurances. it was only when it was getting close and they started asking me to "hope it comes out in time" that i realised i needed a plan B.

On the TTS website, there is a link for TTS Care. via that link there are a couple of numbers in UAE and india. Also email addresses for escalations and issues. I USED THEM ALL

The most effective for me was calling the number in India, they actually resolved the issue and sent me the visa before the Nigerian office even realised it had been approved.

I hope this helps. I don't know what the new visa policy is, but i was very eligible as i am travelling with a parent and a child.

Also, i prayed a lot. "They that know their God..."

Nice to hear your testimony on procuring a visa to the UAE.the challenge has being on age factor over here in the etihad Nigerian office.though some tour companies in the UAE do promise they give visa regardless of age but is on the high side.

Please kindly share the Indian number you called.thanks,God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
mamasong: Hello All,
I'm new here. i joined just to contribute my experience getting a visa via Etihad. I planned my vacation long ago, and booked flight and hotel very early. having been to dubai before on the 14 day visa, i believed getting the visa again would be a walkover. i chose to use etihad as they are cheaper. i wish i didn't - i finally got my visa 3 days to my trip after almost 1 month after application.

This is what i learnt:
The tts people in Lagos don't know much. i wasted a lot of time because i trusted their assurances. it was only when it was getting close and they started asking me to "hope it comes out in time" that i realised i needed a plan B.

On the TTS website, there is a link for TTS Care. via that link there are a couple of numbers in UAE and india. Also email addresses for escalations and issues. I USED THEM ALL.

The most effective for me was calling the number in India, they actually resolved the issue and sent me the visa before the Nigerian office even realised it had been approved.

I hope this helps. I don't know what the new visa policy is, but i was very eligible as i am travelling with a parent and a child.

Also, i prayed a lot. "They that know their God..."

Good to hear that, well, that is the drama from Etihad of recent, from my personal inquiries and investigations here in the UAE, they are actually acting the script of the UAE immigration to screen visa applicants from Nigeria, l will advise the house to look towards either Emirates airlines and other tour agencies in the UAE, the only challenge with doing it through tour agencies in the UAE, might be the price.........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
@mamasong..............your post was hidden by the moderators because of the contact information you displayed openly, l guess you are new here, the forum rules doesn't allow such. Thanks for the information to the house though.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mamasong: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @mamasong..............your post was hidden by the moderators because of the contact information you displayed openly, l guess you are new here, the forum rules doesn't allow such. Thanks for the information to the house though.

I see.. i wondered why it disappeared.

To those who need the info however:
Go to the TTS website and select Nigeria. Then click the TTS Care icon at the top of the page. The new page has a set of links at the left. Click TTS back office from the set of links and select india.

The email addresses and number will be displayed. note that the international dialing code for india is +91, and that they are 4.5 hours ahead of us.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
mamasong:

I see.. i wondered why it disappeared.

To those who need the info however:
Go to the TTS website and select Nigeria. Then click the TTS Care icon at the top of the page. The new page has a set of links at the left. Click TTS back office from the set of links and select india.

The email addresses and number will be displayed. note that the international dialing code for india is +91, and that they are 4.5 hours ahead of us.

All the best!
what is TTS?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
justwise: what is TTS?

He meant this sitehttps://www.ttsuaevisas.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
i applied on the 11th via etihad so lemmie still give dem some time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
justwise: what is TTS?

@Justwise................the TTS is actually from the Etihad website, l have also clicked on that page and saw the same Indian number she quoted openly, l think probably if she/he had pasted the entire link openly that would have resolved the entire issue, as anyone who desires the number/contact will click the link and it takes them directly to the page invariably to the icon (TTS Care). l know what the moderators are trying to protect/guard against. Thanks for the good job you are doing on this thread. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

@Justwise................the TTS is actually from the Etihad website, l have also clicked on that page and saw the same Indian number she quoted openly, l think probably if she/he had pasted the entire link openly that would have resolved the entire issue, as anyone who desires the number/contact will click the link and it takes them directly to the page invariably to the icon (TTS Care). l know what the moderators are trying to protect/guard against. Thanks anyways.

This is the first time I am seeing justwise post.I was wondering if he is one of the oga's @ d top
I greet u

@ogakpatakpata ur suggestion is nice,cos I do not see why etihads Nigeria marginalised Nigerians,using this age stuff as constraint,they should deduce other better means.

I called one of their numbers,they told me point and plain ages below 27 they no longer issue visa,only on parents coming along,
Then ages 30 to 35 is like 50 50 chances,its absolutely absurd.

Other tour agents or company is on the high side,which personally I have confirmed.

When will naija be a dignified respected country?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
namqul: dem 1 to do anoda qatar visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda doha recruitement visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda galala employment visa again oo, i dedicate dis to all d shedy nigeria agent wey go promise and fail and put their people in hearth condition. E no b small thing

Thanks but am not interested in qatar again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
namqul: dem 1 to do anoda qatar visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda doha recruitement visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda galala employment visa again oo, i dedicate dis to all d shedy nigeria agent wey go promise and fail and put their people in hearth condition. E no b small thing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
hugochris:

This is the first time I am seeing justwise post.I was wondering if he is one of the oga's @ d top
I greet u

@ogakpatakpata ur suggestion is nice,cos I do not see why etihads Nigeria marginalised Nigerians,using this age stuff as constraint,they should deduce other better means.

I called one of their numbers,they told me point and plain ages below 27 they no longer issue visa,only on parents coming along,
Then ages 30 to 35 is like 50 50 chances,its absolutely absurd.

Other tour agents or company is on the high side,which personally I have confirmed.

When will naija be a dignified respected country?

@hugochris.....................Justwise is the moderator of the thread, he has actually done a wonderful job in the entire travel section and kudos must be given to him and other super moderators, the job they are doing is not easy, it is time consuming and you will also see all the insults, threats and abuse poured on them daily for trying to protect Nigerians and other nationalities from been duped/swindled by wicked agents on the travel section, l know some people may differ with my opinion,but,that is the truth.

The Etihad issue is rather sad and very unfortunate, Emirates airlines are too rigid and they will want to manage every aspect of your trip which l don't like, especially the booking of hotels through them. l will advise you approach other sincere tour agencies in the UAE, even if you have to pay more as long as your dream/purpose is realized when you arrive the UAE, l think it is worth it. l also know that money is not easy to come by,but, l believe as long as you don't give up your dreams, your purpose/goal will be achieved when you arrive, l wish you all the luck/favour you need. Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013

@hugochris.....................Justwise is the moderator of the thread, he has actually done a wonderful job in the entire travel section and kudos must be given to him and other super moderators, the job they are doing is not easy, it is time consuming and you will also see all the insults, threats and abuse poured on them daily for trying to protect Nigerians and other nationalities from been duped/swindled by wicked agents on the travel section, l know some people may differ with my opinion,but,that is the truth.

The Etihad issue is rather sad and very unfortunate, Emirates airlines are too rigid and they will want to manage every aspect of your trip which l don't like, especially the booking of hotels through them. l will advise you approach other sincere tour agencies in the UAE, even if you have to pay more as long as your dream/purpose is realized when you arrive the UAE, l think it is worth it. l also know that money is not easy to come by,but, l believe as long as you don't give up your dreams, your purpose/goal will be achieved when you arrive, l wish you all the luck/favour you need. Cheers my brother.

@ justwise u must really be a Goodman..God bless u

@ oga,d only igwe thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
@hugochris................you are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
@igwe sorry have not said anything about the link you gave me.

for starters thank you for the link
Secondly have been trying it with no result that is why have not said anything about it. The problem is that after inputing all data required it will go back 2d beginning (asking me to input all data again) over and over. It might be network hiccups. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ again though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
@FBI/CIA..............l wonder why you are still having challenges confirming the employment visa with that link, it was given to me by another forumite, and he was able to use it to confirm his employment visa, since you are not able to get around the wall, have you considered my second and final suggestion to you which was to take the employment visa to either Emirate or Etihad airlines in lagos, don't depart Nigeria without checking the authenticity of that visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @FBI/CIA..............l wonder why you are still having challenges confirming the employment visa with that link, it was given to me by another forumite, and he was able to use it to confirm his employment visa, since you are not able to get around the wall, have you considered my second and final suggestion to you which was to take the employment visa to either Emirate or Etihad airlines in lagos, don't depart Nigeria without checking the authenticity of that visa.
goodmorning igwee and my fellow house of rep. Members. Igwee, may be the network in nigeria cannt carry that site... You know at times, me do have half current network issues. @fbi/cia.. Listern to the lyrics of the igwee very well o . Even if i didnt understand any other line there, @least i kept on seeing that repeated line that say " dont depart nigeria without checking the authenticity of that visa"......@dr dre... You and namqul,, i know where you reside in lasgidi. Lolzzz kalakuta republic !!! Very close to african shrine. Lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
henrimoto: goodmorning igwee and my fellow house of rep. Members. Igwee, may be the network in nigeria cannt carry that site... You know at times, me do have half current network issues. @fbi/cia.. Listern to the lyrics of the igwee very well o . Even if i didnt understand any other line there, @least i kept on seeing that repeated line that say " dont depart nigeria without checking the authenticity of that visa"......@dr dre... You and namqul,, i know where you reside in lasgidi. Lolzzz kalakuta republic !!! Very close to african shrine. Lolzzzz

Good morning Henrimoto................your comments about Dr.Dre & Namqul cracked my ribs so much with laughter and made me fall from Burj-khalifa in Dubai where l was drinking my fresh palm wine sent to me by Namqul and hugochris, air ambulance was called to pick me from where l fell for therapy.......""kalakuta republic"" "African shrine".... cheesy grin cheesy, you are indeed hilarious and a comedian of repute, seasons greetings and wishing you the best as 2013 winds down. Cheers my brother.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2013

Good morning Henrimoto................your comments about Dr.Dre & Namqul cracked my ribs so much with laughter and made me fall from Burj-khalifa in Duba where l was drinking my fresh palm wine sent to me by Namqul and hugochris, air ambulance was called to pick me from where l fell for therapy.......""kalakuta republic"" "African shrine".... cheesy grin cheesy, you are indeed hilarious and a comedian of repute, seasons greetings and wishing you the best as 2013 winds down. Cheers my brother.
no,no,nooo.. Igwee, this season is nt meant for any how falling...biko. Hold something! Please. Season greatings to you igwee of honourables.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2013
@Henrimoto........hahhahaha wink; you never seem to amaze me, you always have a word for everything and the good thing about your person is that you are able to convert a stressful/discouraging situation and squeeze honey out of it, keep up the good work, l really appreciate your person and you do have a pleasant personality.

@Dr.Dre.& Namqul............l am still waiting for your response to what henrimoto said about the two of you.lol cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Henrimoto........hahhahaha wink; you never seem to amaze me, you always have a word for everything and the good thing about your person is that you are able to convert a stressful/discouraging situation and squeeze honey out of it, keep up the good work, l really appreciate your person and you do have a pleasant personality.

@Dr.Dre.& Namqul............l am still waiting for your response to what henrimoto said about the two of you.lol cheesy
igwee..thank you. But you' ve not meet me in person, you 've concluded my kind of person ??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2013
henrimoto: igwee..thank you. But you' ve not meet me in person, you 've concluded my kind of person ??

By there fruit you shall know them, a mango tree cannot produce apple fruit and vice versa, l have observed/monitor your online attitude / character for more than 6months, l have seen your wise counsels on different threads apart from the Dubai/Qatar thread before l drew my conclusions. ""Character is who you are when nobody sees you"" and once you lost it , you have lost everything, keep up the good work, the sky is not your limit,but, your stepping stone to greatness. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2013
nattybanta: i applied on the 11th via etihad so lemmie still give dem some time.
ma guy..better follow this people 'bumber to bumber' oo. You dont use the dark to search for a black goat. You better start now that there is daylight to look for your black goat o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2013

By there fruit you shall know them, a mango tree cannot produce apple fruit and vice versa, l have observed/monitor your online attitude / character for more than 6months, l have seen your wise counsels on different threads apart from the Dubai/Qatar thread before l drew my conclusions. ""Character is who you are when nobody sees you"" and once you lost it , you have lost everything, keep up the good work, the sky is not your limit,but, your stepping stone to greatness. Cheers.
haaa!! People please help me here! see me, see royal hand shake lolzzz. But igwe, i dont like this. Ahn- ahn! You are exposing me naw..how can you be following me naw.. Somebody help me here o. this is no joke o. But igwee, i might be pretending online naw... but seriously igwee, many of your words do make me shiver. Like make me go deep thinking... Which i dont wanna do now. You know why ? I dont want the happy part of me to sieze!(igwee,i dont want you to get those last two sentences.. Lolzzz)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2013
henrimoto: haaa!! People please help me here! see me, see royal hand shake lolzzz. But igwe, i dont like this. Ahn- ahn! You are exposing me naw..how can you be following me naw.. Somebody help me here o. this is no joke o. But igwee, i might be pretending online naw... but seriously igwee, many of your words do make me shiver. Like make me go deep thinking... Which i dont wanna do now. You know why ? I dont want the happy part of me to sieze!(igwee,i dont want you to get those last two sentences.. Lolzzz)

This is a faceless forum, l know there is the probability of pretense and all that,but, with all humility l do have a strong sense of judgement & perception,l also think my line of discipline which revolves around counseling, Psychology, critical thinking skills has really enabled me to sharpen my ability to read and study humans from afar even without meeting them one-on-one.

l have interacted with different people from different ethnic groups and from different countries, both online and offline (this forum inclusive) it has really helped me to decipher and understand the human character very well, and l have seen so many good things about you, l am not making it nor flattering you, you do have a pleasant spirit. May the good Lord empower your abilities and cause his grace to be multiplied towards your directions so that you can fulfill purpose and destiny.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
henrimoto: ma guy..better follow this people 'bumber to bumber' oo. You dont use the dark to search for a black goat. You better start now that there is daylight to look for your black goat o.

I sent them an email. As in the india link and that's the response they gave me

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2013
@nattybanta.................be patient; you will get it as long as you meet their requirements.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2013
@igwee, what is the relationship between ethihad and this india people ?? Is ethihad airline an indian own company ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2013
henrimoto: @igwee, what is the relationship between ethihad and this india people ?? Is ethihad airline an indian own company ?

Not really, Etihad airline is owned by the UAE government, it was established in 2003, owns nearly 30% share of airberlin (Europe's 6th largest carrier and owns 40% of air Seychelles) but, l think there is a partnership between the UAE and some Indian share holders, l have said it on this forum several times, the Indians control,manages/supervises the UAE economy, we have Indians who where born and bred here, they know more of the UAE than their home country, so l am not surprise if Etihad airlines has a contact/support/care center in Indian, in my opinion, l think the second name for the UAE should be UAE/INDIAN, they call the shots here and operate like a cult.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2013
@ ogapaktapata and henrimoto i really appreciate what both of u are doing on dis site, @ ogapaktapata gud morning sir how ur new camels? Hop dey are fine? @ henrimoto d grand comedian of d federal republic of d niger(GCFR)dont worry u will soon bench gbenga adeyinka d first, @ dr dre keep d gud work rolling God is ur strength. My house is just 30naira keke napep to femi shrine so singing kalakuta will not b d problem lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.