Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659290 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emma8043: my brother the agent later refund me my money and I tnk early last month he called me nd told me that qatar have suspend issue Nigeria visa for now so that's why am asking when will they start issue again
As for dubia come nd looking for job nd exiting to re-enter with ur workin visa is it not frm ur pocket I mean the paying of the flight for exiting?

Okay, good he refunded your money, you are lucky, well as regard the issue of exit in the UAE, some companies/organisations might pay for your ticket to exit and deduct from your salary when you resume proper,or you pay from your pocket,but, that shouldn't be an issue with you if you desire to come work in the UAE, it is a government policy that applies to all whether white,black or brown, except you arrive with the direct employment visa from your home country....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
My name is Owolafe Babatunde, am a Nigerian.
I live and work in Qatar.
I discovered that many Nigerians like me have
fall into victim of agents claiming they can get
you 5yrs working permit with ticket and
accommodation even they will tell you that the
salary start from $2000 upward. At the end of
the day, you will regret or been scammed. I
have been scammed twice with $3500 each
time before i get direct and genuine link that
take me to Qatar, when i get to Qatar, i
discovered that all what Nigeria agents
claiming { 3-5yrs work permit+ticket+
accommodation+$2000 salary upward} is real
but they added fallacies to there information in
other to let people fall into there victims and
they did not follow the due process and they
are using wrong information.
Do you know that you can come to work and
live in Qatar with $1000 ? You get surprised?
Yes is possible. That is why i come out to post
this offer on this 9ja site for Nigerians to
benefit as i did. The offer will open as from
January in Qatar.
The company owned by United Arab Emirate
man in Doha, is looking for Cameroonians,
Ugandans and Nigerians that can filled up the
post of store keeper,Sales Rep and security
officers. The other departments had filled up
with his country people and some Indians. The
company is a Cosmetic company.
NOTE: Pls i will not disclose the name of the
company coz of some foolish Nigeria agents
claiming to be smart.
SUMMARY:
If you know that you are qualified to fill any of
the above posts,
{1} Scan the page of your International
Passport.
{2} copy of your CV{ let it show that you have
experience in either of store keeper, Sales Rep
and security officers. It depends on your
choice}
{3} one passport photograph.
MONETARY ASPECT:
The Agent { Qatari } in-charge to recruit
workers to the company is my boss and he
charges $1000. This $1000 covers 5yrs work
permit, one way ticket and accommodation. I
know that some people will say is not possible,
that is the normal charges of the Qatar
Companies according to Qatar labor law.
Deposit of $500 required to process the visas,
tickets and other documents. You must come
to Qatar with the balance of $500 and it will be
collected on Arrival before you drive to
Company accommodation.
SALARY SCALE { Direct Salary}:
Store keeper { $1200. increase by $120 after
three months} Only 3 people remain to filled
up this position.
Sales Rep { $1200. increase by $150 after
three months} Only 2 people remain to fill up.
Security officers.{ $1200. No increment} Only
5 people remain to filled up.
NOTE: Hurry up now.
WORKING HOURS:
Store keeper { 8 hours daily }
Sales Rep { 8 hours daily }
Security officers { 6 hours daily }
BENEFITS:
Free Accommodation { internet facilities, gas,
water, 24/7 electricity e.t.c }
Free to and fro bus to work.
At the end of the month, the company will give
you feeding allowance.
HOW IT WORKS:
After you have meet up with the above criteria
and those document received from you, it will
take 5-7 working days to process the visas.
When the visa is out, they will send it to you
and the further information will follow
according to the departure schedule date.
Your Visa can be track on http://
www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/
NOTE: If you missed your flight out of those
date the company schedule, you are the one
that will responsible for your one way ticket to
Qatar and you will need to send your itinerary
ticket to them for picking up in Airport.
THE APPLICATION:
The application will open as from January 13th
2013 and expecting people to come to Qatar as
from February 4th.But i never know the date of
departure.
Pls this offer is met for only ready people most
especially people they have scammed like me.
unserious person should not contact me
Send the above documents to
tundeqatar2013@gmail.com
OWOLAFE BABATUNDE: +97470614839

How truth is this I just find this online so I decided to bring it to the palace for questioning
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm..this is obvious. No interpreter needed.

Pure Scam.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmm.........................just be careful, anything scam can happen online, people can go to any length to dupe,scam, extort and swindle innocent/gullible travellers.....by the time money changes hands, you will hear him speaking in tongues grin.....Scammers and Con artist everywhere, they know how to polish their trade mark to make it look real............run away like Usain bolt ..grin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
*singing Fela's song*
"...them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Everything scatter scatter! Tera! Someone nearly die. Tera! Someone just die. Tera! Police dey come, army dey come. Tera!..."
grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Dr.Dre...........what kind of song is that?.......l know few of fela's songs ,but, l am not sure l have listened to this lyrics you quoted, can you send the CD to me to listen to it, or maybe l should wait when you visit Dubai next year for the collection of yams from your emirati family.. cheesy.. so l can get the CD from you, you have been silent about yams collection, well, l wont talk more about it again because l know you will mis-interprete the yams issue today...hope you wont?... grin cheesy grin....please no funny comments from you thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emma8043: My name is Owolafe Babatunde, am a Nigerian.
I live and work in Qatar.
I discovered that many Nigerians like me have
fall into victim of agents claiming they can get
you 5yrs working permit with ticket and
accommodation even they will tell you that the
salary start from $2000 upward. At the end of
the day, you will regret or been scammed. I
have been scammed twice with $3500 each
time before i get direct and genuine link that
take me to Qatar, when i get to Qatar, i
discovered that all what Nigeria agents
claiming { 3-5yrs work permit+ticket+
accommodation+$2000 salary upward} is real
but they added fallacies to there information in
other to let people fall into there victims and
they did not follow the due process and they
are using wrong information.
Do you know that you can come to work and
live in Qatar with $1000 ? You get surprised?
Yes is possible. That is why i come out to post
this offer on this 9ja site for Nigerians to
benefit as i did. The offer will open as from
January in Qatar.
The company owned by United Arab Emirate
man in Doha, is looking for Cameroonians,
Ugandans and Nigerians that can filled up the
post of store keeper,Sales Rep and security
officers. The other departments had filled up
with his country people and some Indians. The
company is a Cosmetic company.
NOTE: Pls i will not disclose the name of the
company coz of some foolish Nigeria agents
claiming to be smart.
SUMMARY:
If you know that you are qualified to fill any of
the above posts,
{1} Scan the page of your International
Passport.
{2} copy of your CV{ let it show that you have
experience in either of store keeper, Sales Rep
and security officers. It depends on your
choice}
{3} one passport photograph.
MONETARY ASPECT:
The Agent { Qatari } in-charge to recruit
workers to the company is my boss and he
charges $1000. This $1000 covers 5yrs work
permit, one way ticket and accommodation. I
know that some people will say is not possible,
that is the normal charges of the Qatar
Companies according to Qatar labor law.
Deposit of $500 required to process the visas,
tickets and other documents. You must come
to Qatar with the balance of $500 and it will be
collected on Arrival before you drive to
Company accommodation.
SALARY SCALE { Direct Salary}:
Store keeper { $1200. increase by $120 after
three months} Only 3 people remain to filled
up this position.
Sales Rep { $1200. increase by $150 after
three months} Only 2 people remain to fill up.
Security officers.{ $1200. No increment} Only
5 people remain to filled up.
NOTE: Hurry up now.
WORKING HOURS:
Store keeper { 8 hours daily }
Sales Rep { 8 hours daily }
Security officers { 6 hours daily }
BENEFITS:
Free Accommodation { internet facilities, gas,
water, 24/7 electricity e.t.c }
Free to and fro bus to work.
At the end of the month, the company will give
you feeding allowance.
HOW IT WORKS:
After you have meet up with the above criteria
and those document received from you, it will
take 5-7 working days to process the visas.
When the visa is out, they will send it to you
and the further information will follow
according to the departure schedule date.
Your Visa can be track on http://
www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/
NOTE: If you missed your flight out of those
date the company schedule, you are the one
that will responsible for your one way ticket to
Qatar and you will need to send your itinerary
ticket to them for picking up in Airport.
THE APPLICATION:
The application will open as from January 13th
2013 and expecting people to come to Qatar as
from February 4th.But i never know the date of
departure.
Pls this offer is met for only ready people most
especially people they have scammed like me.
unserious person should not contact me
Send the above documents to
tundeqatar2013@gmail.com
OWOLAFE BABATUNDE: +97470614839

How truth is this I just find this online so I decided to bring it to the palace for questioning
Guy keep running ooo. I have met same post around May this year and I tried working wit the guy but his own name was AYODELE CHARLES. He was/is based in lag I almost fell for him in paying the $500 but I decided to pay it cash to him, dats wen he began giving me stories that he is a busy man dat he can't fix a meeting that I should just pay d money to his account. Of which I almost did but wit Gods intervention I ended up using the 85k to buy a Dog that gives me joy till date.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by LoveKing(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please dont fall for these petty scams.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
nattybanta:
Guy keep running ooo. I have met same post around May this year and I tried working wit the guy but his own name was AYODELE CHARLES. He was/is based in lag I almost fell for him in paying the $500 but I decided to pay it cash to him, dats wen he began giving me stories that he is a busy man dat he can't fix a meeting that I should just pay d money to his account. Of which I almost did but wit Gods intervention I ended up using the 85k to buy a Dog that gives me joy till date.

hahahaha cheesy.........very wise decision you made, at least you can see your dog daily than been a victim to con artist/guymen/fraudsters and wicked agents.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by omobabaon: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm very happy anytime I'm reading comment and pst frm ds forum.and I'm using ds oppotunity to thk d moderatorss and d founder of ds informative forum.GOd bless you all m

Pls I'm thinkin of goin down to dubai to husssle I'm bsc holder in accountsnting and I want to apply thru eithad 2mnt visa pls any help from nairalander in dubai in terms of aCcomodation,job search etc.
Pls wats at d things to no befr startin d processin.
Looking forward to hear frm you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
omobaba_on: I'm very happy anytime I'm reading comment and pst frm ds forum.and I'm using ds oppotunity to thk d moderatorss and d founder of ds informative forum.GOd bless you all m

Pls I'm thinkin of goin down to dubai to husssle I'm bsc holder in accountsnting and I want to apply thru eithad 2mnt visa pls any help from nairalander in dubai in terms of aCcomodation,job search etc.

Take your time and read back wards, all you want to know concerning job search, accommodation,Education, tourism, visa applications, current age requirements and the general living conditions in the United Arab Emirate is in the thread. Enjoy a robust reading session.
Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
@igwe
the answer to your question(1) Its a work visa not a visit visa so the duration isn't on it. I think it will be attached to the passport @the POE which should be 3yrs I tink?

You know I was doing the qatar visa the other time but they had problem from there and I had already payed part payment for qatar so he (the agent) suggested Dubai, and you know its difficult to collect money back frm this people so I used the part payment for dubai work visa processing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:30am On Dec 17, 2013
goodmorning everybody ! weldone to all the honourable people of this house. @emma8043...... oga emma, welldone sir. (you can give that your qatar post a trial if you did pluck your own money from trees...) so despite the loopholes in that article, you could nt differenciate a 'hummer jeep' from a 'land cruiser jeep' ? lolzzz.. you no see that thing say na format? guy! no fall ma hand o. ** let me borrow the igwe's voice** tread carefully. cool down. @dr. dre... goodmorning sir. how are you doing sir.. weldone sir. indeed, there is plenty of jobs in this your qatar.. waalaii !! all what is needed is a 'creative mind' lolzzzz. imagine.., $50 times 20+ persons ! eegoo !!! lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2013
@justi4jesu.. good morning jare. how are you doing with the weather over there ? dont worry, the lord is your strenght and warmer! @monchouu.. how are you doing ? hope you are getting along with your new job ? we thank the lord. and the weather there is not wounding you bah ?@dapolua.. how are you doing too?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
omobaba_on: I'm very happy anytime I'm reading comment and pst frm ds forum.and I'm using ds oppotunity to thk d moderatorss and d founder of ds informative forum.GOd bless you all m

Okay go to Etihad and get the necessary informations and documents you are required to provide them for your visa processing.

You should also read through the thread and get many vital informations regarding the questions you have asked.

Jobs cannot be guaranteed by anybody, its a matter of how you connect to people through networking and also keeping your ears down for walk-in interviews, print out many copies of your resume and be ready with them at anytime.

Make sure your resume is without spelling mistakes and written properly because a big turn off for an employer which ends in the trash can.

Also make sure you hold enough BTA which shouldnt be less than $2000, so you wouldnt end up being stranded.

Accommodation can be gotten for not less than $200 with 6,8 or 10persons sharing the same room.

Just keep all these in mind before embarking on your journey.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:43am On Dec 17, 2013
henrimoto: @justi4jesu.. good morning jare. how are you doing with the weather over there ? dont worry, the lord is your strenght and warmer! @monchouu.. how are you doing ? hope you are getting along with your new job ? we thank the lord. and the weather there is not wounding you bah ?@dapolua.. how are you doing too?

@henrimoto am fine and weather is cooperating with me too. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@igwe
the answer to your question(1) Its a work visa not a visit visa so the duration isn't on it. I think it will be attached to the passport @the POE which should be 3yrs I tink?

You know I was doing the qatar visa the other time but they had problem from there and I had already payed part payment for qatar so he (the agent) suggested Dubai, and you know its difficult to collect money back frm this people so I used the part payment for dubai work visa processing.

l thought you meant visit/tourist visa hence l wanted to know the duration of the visa, since you have opened up,the website below will assist you to check your employment visa if it is fake or genuine, l got it from another forumite, follow the instructions carefully:

http://eservices.mol.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx

Do you have labor card? --- click "NO"
Then fill the form : name, DOB, Nationality and phone(any number will serve).
Click submit .

If you get a result with your passport photo and passport / company details...You have a valid employment visa. If not, it's fake!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2013
@henri, good morning. Job is great, thanks for asking. Was a bit stressful the first few days cus I had to learn so much within such a short period, but I'm quite fine and relaxed now.

@Omobaba and other job seekers in as much as much emphasis is rightly placed on networking, do not forget to keep applying for jobs online. I am a testimony of that. I applied thru dubbizle and no brown envelop was exchanged. I wish I all success in ur job search
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2013
monchouchou: @henri, good morning. Job is great, thanks for asking. Was a bit stressful the first few days cus I had to learn so much within such a short period, but I'm quite fine and relaxed now.

@Omobaba and other job seekers in as much as much emphasis is rightly placed on networking, do not forget to keep applying for jobs online. I am a testimony of that. I applied thru dubbizle and no brown envelop was exchanged. I wish I all success in ur job search

Good one and nice to know that you are now enjoying your new job.

Dubizzle is good and I always recommend it for job seekers. Its only when you are invited for an interview and they ask you for money for anything.

Then obviously you should know its scam.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2013
monchouchou: @henri, good morning. Job is great, thanks for asking. Was a bit stressful the first few days cus I had to learn so much within such a short period, but I'm quite fine and relaxed now.

Good to hear that, hope you will avail yourself here often to assist others, like you rightly pointed out Dubbizle is a good website, l can count the number of close friends l have who secured jobs through them without exchange of money, myself and my kid brother where employed directly from Nigeria through them without exchange of money, both of us where shortlisted in Nigeria and asked to arrive for a brief interview before we resumed.

Again, there was no attestation of documents and all that stuff, like l submitted before, probably they contacted our schools abroad when they where processing our residence/work permit because the UAE immigration only ask us for the originals of our academic records, transcript of grades & Certificates, they photocopied all and returned the originals back to us.

lastly, it is absolutely possible to secure an offer without exchange of envelop as we have pointed out several times on this thread, although, the site is also full of funny characters now, but, as long as you are careful in scrutinizing all companies on that site,especially those that demand for money before offering you a job, then you are good to go, it is even preferable for an applicant to start applying from his/her home country before arrival considering the limited time you have when you arrive to do serious networking.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2013
justi4jesu:

Good one and nice to know that you are now enjoying your new job.

Dubizzle is good and I always recommend it for job seekers. Its only when you are invited for an interview and they ask you for money for anything.

Then obviously you should know its scam.

@Justi, thanks. The request for money is a very good way to know a company that is unserious or fraudulent. Like u pointed out earlier, only an unserious company will accept bribes to employ people into serious positions in the company
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Good to hear that, hope you will avail yourself here often to assist others, like you rightly pointed out Dubbizle is a good website, l can count the number of close friends l have who secured jobs through them without exchange of money, myself and my kid brother where employed directly from Nigeria through them without exchange of money, both of us where shortlisted in Nigeria and asked to arrive for a brief interview before we resumed.

Again, there was no attestation of documents and all that stuff, like l submitted before, probably they contacted our schools abroad when they where processing our residence/work permit because the UAE immigration only ask us for the originals of our academic records, transcript of grades & Certificates, they photocopied all and returned the originals back to us.

lastly, it is absolutely possible to secure an offer without exchange of envelop as we have pointed out several times on this thread, although, the site is also full of funny characters now, but, as long as you are careful in scrutinizing all companies on that site,especially those that demand for money before offering you a job, then you are good to go, it is even preferable for an applicant to start applying from his/her home country before arrival considering the limited time you have when you arrive to do serious networking.

@Ogakpatakpata, well said. I will do my best to contribute to the thread so that others can gain the way I gained.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2013
henrimoto: goodmorning everybody ! weldone to all the honourable people of this house. @emma8043...... oga emma, welldone sir. (you can give that your qatar post a trial if you did pluck your own money from trees...) so despite the loopholes in that article, you could nt differenciate a 'hummer jeep' from a 'land cruiser jeep' ? lolzzz.. you no see that thing say na format? guy! no fall ma hand o. ** let me borrow the igwe's voice** tread carefully. cool down. @dr. dre... goodmorning sir. how are you doing sir.. weldone sir. indeed, there is plenty of jobs in this your qatar.. waalaii !! all what is needed is a 'creative mind' lolzzzz. imagine.., $50 times 20+ persons ! eegoo !!! lolzz
my brother am not fallin for that scope I saw it online so I decided to copy paste it so that people should not fall a victim...... Cam u believe that last night I couldn't sleep I was just think upon the hardship in this country some people who manage to travel out maybe by chance or luck instead of helpin their fellow brother to also make it they end up having a selfish interest by sitting down to cook out all stuff like this just to make it by bringing people down well God will help us all amen........ Igwe, henrimoto and dr dre and all the council of the palace I hail unaaaa all other protocals observe good morning
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
monchouchou:

@Justi, thanks. The request for money is a very good way to know a company that is unserious or fraudulent. Like u pointed out earlier, only an unserious company will accept bribes to employ people into serious positions in the company

@monchouchou............let me quickly correct an impression here, from what l gather from several forumites, some of them are active members of this thread and l am sure they are also reading, not all the companies that demands for money are unserious or fraudulent, some forumites here in the UAE who are gainfully employed with reputable firms told me that the management of where they work told them point blank that because of the past bitter experiences with some Nigerians, they will not use their money process their residency/work permits, the reasons they gave are itemized below:

1. They alleged that some Nigerians where employed in the past, after the company spent so much to process their papers, they now say they want to go back to their home country with a flimsy excuse, and this is after few months of working.

2. They also say that some Nigerians, once they are issued their residence permits, they will say they have emergency back at home, the company in some instances support them with financial assistance, they return back to Nigeria, go and apply for Schengen visa or visa to the US and they never come back.

3. They also say that some Nigerians sometimes like to drag them to ministry of labour unnecessarily over minor labour dispute, and this eventually paints them black before the government and affect their yearly visa quota's.

4. You can also see what is currently happening as regard the age issue, with Etihad coming with this stringent age issue against Nigerians, whereas l see u-23 arriving the UAE daily, due to my position at work, l say this with all humility, l have access to all the passport of new employees in my organisation, we employ 21,22, 23 yrs old in my office from different countries, l am the only AFRICAN in the entire management team and in the whole organisation, l begin to wonder why the age issue against Nigerians whereas other ethnic nationalities are not affected.

The list is pretty endless, so that is why you see racial profiling against Nigerians and also some companies will demand you pay for the processing of your documents,but, l also know we have fake companies operating in the UAE collecting money from applicants without offering them jobs,but, the government takes action once there is a documented abuse of an applicant as regard issues like that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ogarj(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2013
A Frnd ws Denied Visa 2 Dubia cuz of his age(1989) n nw he's tinkin of goin 2 malaysia,spend 1 week den apply 4 a Dubia Visa. Plz house is dis Advisable n hw much wil it cost(ticket) 4rm malaysia to Dubia. Tnx in Anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata, I agree that while it may seem unfair, the fa t is that many Nigerians have left bad impressions in various companies. But what you have said is quite different from what I mean. There is a difference between paying money to process your own documents and paying money to secure the job. I don't believe any serious company will request money from an individual to secure a job in a good position. How ever serious companies can ask you to pay to process your documents AFTER you may have gotten the job on merit. In my firm I am also the only Black and the only African except for the office boy who is Black Indian.

ogakpatakpata: .

@monchouchou............let me quickly correct an impression here, from what l gather from several forumites, some of them are active members of this thread and l am sure they are also reading, not all the companies that demands for money are unserious or fraudulent, some forumites here in the UAE who are gainfully employed with reputable firms told me that the management of where they work told them point blank that because of the past bitter experiences with some Nigerians, they will not use their money process their residency/work permits, the reasons they gave are itemized below:

1. They alleged that some Nigerians where employed in the past, after the company spent so much to process their papers, they now say they want to go back to their home country with a flimsy excuse, and this is after few months of working.

2. They also say that some Nigerians, once they are issued their residence permits, they will say they have emergency back at home, the company in some instances support them with financial assistance, they return back to Nigeria, go and apply for Schengen visa or visa to the US and they never come back.

3. They also say that some Nigerians sometimes like to drag them to ministry of labour unnecessarily over minor labour dispute, and this eventually paints them black before the government and affect their yearly visa quota's.

4. You can also see what is currently happening as regard the age issue, with Etihad coming with this stringent age issue against Nigerians, whereas l see u-23 arriving the UAE daily, due to my position at work, l say this with all humility, l have access to all the passport of new employees in my organisation, we employ 21,22, 23 yrs old in my office from different countries, l am the only AFRICAN in the entire management team and in the whole organisation, l begin to wonder why the age issue against Nigerians whereas other ethnic nationalities are not affected.

The list is pretty endless, so that is why you see racial profiling against Nigerians and also some companies will demand you pay for the processing of your documents,but, l also know we have fake companies operating in the UAE collecting money from applicants without offering them jobs,but, the government takes action once there is a documented abuse of an applicant as regard issues like that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Please how real is this website: jobsindubai.com, cos I got a mail dat I should pay a refundable $92 so as for them 2 b able 2 put ma cv on dere portal
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Please how real is this website: jobsindubai.com, cos I got a mail dat I should pay a refundable $92 so as for them 2 b able 2 put ma cv on dere portal.
Anyone wif valuable info, I wil appreciate it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2013
monchouchou:
@Ogakpatakpata, I agree that while it may seem unfair, the fa t is that many Nigerians have left bad impressions in various companies. But what you have said is quite different from what I mean. There is a difference between paying money to process your own documents and paying money to secure the job. I don't believe any serious company will request money from an individual to secure a job in a good position. How ever serious companies can ask you to pay to process your documents AFTER you may have gotten the job on merit. In my firm I am also the only Black and the only African except for the office boy who is Black Indian.

l agree with you on the bolded and that is my point of emphasis.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2013
justi4jesu:

@henrimoto am fine and weather is cooperating with me too. grin grin
Ada jesus... so all of a sudden, the weather in uae have start to cooperate with youu too? so, you do nt need a warmerrr ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2013
sintirin: Please how real is this website: jobsindubai.com, cos I got a mail dat I should pay a refundable $92 so as for them 2 b able 2 put ma cv on dere portal.
Anyone wif valuable info, I wil appreciate it

Dont pay a dime to them, they will promise sending your CV to 500 companies across the UAE,but, they are fake, once they collect your $92 it ends there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Ogarj: A Frnd ws Denied Visa 2 Dubia cuz of his age(1989) n nw he's tinkin of goin 2 malaysia,spend 1 week den apply 4 a Dubia Visa. Plz house is dis Advisable n hw much wil it cost(ticket) 4rm malaysia to Dubia. Tnx in Anticipation

lt might not make any difference, you/your friend's information is on their data base, and once they see the application again with the same info, they might also deny it base on the same age issue, for ticket, consult google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.