Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659690 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2013
monchouchou:

@Ogakpatakpata, well said. I will do my best to contribute to the thread so that others can gain the way I gained.

Okay; thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Emma8043: my brother am not fallin for that scope I saw it online so I decided to copy paste it so that people should not fall a victim...... Cam u believe that last night I couldn't sleep I was just think upon the hardship in this country some people who manage to travel out maybe by chance or luck instead of helpin their fellow brother to also make it they end up having a selfish interest by sitting down to cook out all stuff like this just to make it by bringing people down well God will help us all amen........ Igwe, henrimoto and dr dre and all the council of the palace I hail unaaaa all other protocals observe good morning
you couldn't sleep last night ke? hmnn! that's serious! and there's power(NEPA light) in your area.....inside this cold weather? abi no be lasgidi you dey ? woos, let it for God, dont injury yourself with thinking. your prayer point should be "oluwa o, ma man jeki se aaaahh!' (oh lord, do not allow me to take regretfull steps)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannie007(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
How true about (UAE)Dubai Joining the schegen countries startting from January 2014
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2013
dannie007: How true about (UAE)Dubai Joining the schegen countries startting from January 2014

Mere speculation, not true, it will take a big miracle for them join the Schengen zone due to the conditions they might have to scale through to be accepted into the zone, the UAE is a strict conservative islamic country and if they have to join the Schengen zone, they will have to modify several of their laws to conform/fall in line with the Schengen zone,the Schengen zone currently has about 26 states/countries in Europe who are members, several countries in Eastern Europe are still struggling to join the zone and have not been able to meet the requirements. The bolded below must be met by UAE if they choose to be members of the Schengen zone,l got it from Wikipedia:

However, before fully implementing the Schengen rules, each state must have its preparedness assessed in four areas: air borders, visas, police cooperation, and personal data protection. This evaluation process involves a questionnaire and visits by EU experts to selected institutions and workplaces in the country under assessment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Alayespain: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Hello everyone,
I flew in to nigeria 2 months ago and kept my passport since then but just last night. I decided to check my passport and to my surprise the photograph on the data page has faded off. I rang an immigration and he said it would be classed as damaged passport and i'd have to go for re-issue at their office in abuja. But what he didn't explain was whether this passport would be collected from me or if it would be returned and if I can stick it together with the new one to avoid all these travelling experience wahala.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Alaye-spain:
Hello everyone,
I flew in to nigeria 2 months ago and kept my passport since then but just last night. I decided to check my passport and to my surprise the photograph on the data page has faded off. I rang an immigration and he said it would be classed as damaged passport and i'd have to go for re-issue at their office in abuja. But what he didn't explain was whether this passport would be collected from me or if it would be returned and if I can stick it together with the new one to avoid all these travelling experience wahala.

Thanks

l think they will return it back to you to stick to the new one they will issue to you, again, l guess you do have some valid visa's/entry/exit stamps on it, so let them know how important it is to you while travelling so that you wont be seen as a first time traveler,besides, call him again since he is an officer he will be able to tell you more than whatever information you might get here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Alayespain: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

l think they will return it back to you to stick to the new one they will issue to you, again, l guess you do have some valid visa's/entry/exit stamps on it, so let them know how important it is to you while travelling so that you wont be seen as a first time traveler,besides, call him again since he is an officer he will be able to tell you more than whatever information you might get here.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2013
dannie007: How true about (UAE)Dubai Joining the schegen countries startting from January 2014

I dont think so, I only read on gulf news that locals of UAE would be allowed to enter the United Kingdom without Visa and it is yet to be implemented.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ndimeledaniel: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please I saw an advert about working visa 5 years in Qatar I would like to know how legitimate it is and is the job guarantee from those agent that post such advert.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ndimeledaniel: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please can any one help me with good country that can offer good job opportunities that some one travel to.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just dey pass by...just wan greet una oooo...work dey go oooo ko sere ni Dubai....ise lon se ni bee
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
ndimeledaniel: Please I saw an advert about working visa 5 years in Qatar I would like to know how legitimate it is and is the job guarantee from those agent that post such advert.
Unfortunatly most of the so called agents are CRIMINALS They have several ways of stealing your money.
They will take your money but visa, tickets, job never appears.
Or they get you visa / ticket but there is no job waiting, just more charges to pay then deportation.
Or they will get you to country then take your passport and put you in slave job for tiny wage that can never pay your bills.
All of these things have happened to people who post here.
Read this thread from the beginning to gain much FREE information from people who do not need to lie to you.
REMEMBER most AGENTS are CRIMINALS!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ogarj: A Frnd ws Denied Visa 2 Dubia cuz of his age(1989) n nw he's tinkin of goin 2 malaysia,spend 1 week den apply 4 a Dubia Visa. Plz house is dis Advisable n hw much wil it cost(ticket) 4rm malaysia to Dubia. Tnx in Anticipation
There's no sense in going to Malaysia first just to enter Dubai. It's a complete waste of every resources involved.

@ Henrimoto
I know u are joking but in reality, there are several Nigerians who earn more than that here in Qatar

As for people asking questions about Qatar visa, it has been stated clearly before that the visa for Nigerians has been suspended for some time but with the right links and contacts, it's not impossible to get. It therefore costs more. Let it also be known clearly that if u don't have at least 1million naira to spend, don't even bother asking questions about Qatar for now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
sintirin: Please how real is this website: jobsindubai.com, cos I got a mail dat I should pay a refundable $92 so as for them 2 b able 2 put ma cv on dere portal.
Anyone wif valuable info, I wil appreciate it
Bro abeg keep ur money. I fell for dem cos dey have collected the $92 and since dey took d money off my credit card, dey have stoped calling me. Its ova a month now. So I tink they are not real.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
ndimeledaniel: Please I saw an advert about working visa 5 years in Qatar I would like to know how legitimate it is and is the job guarantee from those agent that post such advert.
Bros it works ooo. But hmmmmmm dem fit turn u to slave after u don pay about 700k u go com dey earn 40k salary. But some are real fakes. abeg run oo. Or better still use d money buy keke na pepe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please house, my visa is finally out, I need links to confirm d validity of d visa cause from this thread I've learnt nt to trust any body wen it comes to travel'n ish. Its an AL SHARJAH visa. Most d links drop'd on d thread r for dubai visa. And d entry permit code is different, this starts wit 301 .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
mcfrank88: Please house, my visa is finally out, I need links to confirm d validity of d visa cause from this thread I've learnt nt to trust any body wen it comes to travel'n ish. Its an AL SHARJAH visa. Most d links drop'd on d thread r for dubai visa. And d entry permit code is different, this starts wit 301 .
congrats bro. i believe wit the site suggested by oga, u can confirm it. http://eservices.mol.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
nattybanta: congrats bro. i believe wit the site suggested by oga, u can confirm it. http://eservices.mol.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx

I've try'd d 3links, only 1 is open'n. And datz for only dubai visa I guess.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2013

Dont pay a dime to them, they will promise sending your CV to 500 companies across the UAE,but, they are fake, once they collect your $92 it ends there.

Thank u very much. I've been following ur comment on dis thread nd I thank God for u. Buh dere is one more question nd dat is, can I get a house of 600aed monthly.
Although I'm still in Nigeria buh wil b coming over 2 Dubai next month
Pls wil b xpecting. Thanks
Bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Dr. Dre:
*singing Fela's song*
"...them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Everything scatter scatter! Tera! Someone nearly die. Tera! Someone just die. Tera! Police dey come, army dey come. Tera!..."
grin grin grin grin

Confusion every where them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark, that is why I dey............
Several minutes later police don go away, army don disappear
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:33am On Dec 18, 2013
sintirin:

Thank u very much. I've been following ur comment on dis thread nd I thank God for u. Buh dere is one more question nd dat is, can I get a house of 600aed monthly.
Bless

You can get a shared accommodation with more than 8boys and 10boys in a room. So the more money you pay, the fewer the occupants and the cheaper you pay the more people in a room.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 18, 2013
sintirin:

Bless

A quick addition to what has been advised already, the minimum you pay for rent in the UAE is $200 and be prepared to live with 6,7,8 or 10guys in a shared accommodation, if you want more privacy like either 2 or 3 guys in a room, then you might pay between $200 to $ 250 dollars per month, although, you can get for 600AED if you choose to live in Sharjah which is another emirate from Dubai,but, you have to factor in the cost of transportation to & fro to Dubai daily.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2013
worry 359:
Unfortunatly most of the so called agents are CRIMINALS They have several ways of stealing your money.
They will take your money but visa, tickets, job never appears.
Or they get you visa / ticket but there is no job waiting, just more charges to pay then deportation.
Or they will get you to country then take your passport and put you in slave job for tiny wage that can never pay your bills.
All of these things have happened to people who post here.
Read this thread from the beginning to gain much FREE information from people who do not need to lie to you.
REMEMBER most AGENTS are CRIMINALS!

@worry 359...................well said, thanks for your wonderful contribution on this thread, l appreciate your comments and spot on analysis. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2013
@ogakpatakpata and other members, ild be tak'n my visa to Ethiad dis morn'n to confirm. But my friend over thr in Dubai said I shuld send him my air ticket booking that they have to send it to d immigration and drop a copy at the airport. Y is it so? Or is dis process applicable to only Sharjah visas?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2013
mcfrank88: @ogakpatakpata and other members, ild be tak'n my visa to Ethiad dis morn'n to confirm. But my friend over thr in Dubai said I shuld send him my air ticket booking that they have to send it to d immigration and drop a copy at the airport. Y is it so? Or is dis process applicable to only Sharjah visas?

Can you make your question more explicit?......l don't understand?.........why will your friend demand you send him your air ticket booking?..............once you get your visa, go and make seat reservation for your trip.............
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2013
mcfrank88: @ogakpatakpata and other members, ild be tak'n my visa to Ethiad dis morn'n to confirm. But my friend over thr in Dubai said I shuld send him my air ticket booking that they have to send it to d immigration and drop a copy at the airport. Y is it so? Or is dis process applicable to only Sharjah visas?

Just take your visa to etihad and confirm if its valid or not, if it is valid then you have no issue of booking your ticket and sending it to your friend. Ypu can book your ticket whenever you are ready to travel down here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013

A quick addition to what has been advised already, the minimum you pay for rent in the UAE is $200 and be prepared to live with 6,7,8 or 10guys in a shared accommodation, if you want more privacy like either 2 or 3 guys in a room, then you might pay between $200 to $ 250 dollars per month, although, you can get for 600AED if you choose to live in Sharjah which is another emirate from Dubai,but, you have to factor in the cost of transportation to & fro to Dubai daily.

I fink I wil prefer sharing an accommodation wif 2 or 3 guys. Buh how can I search for d apartment. Wil I b sharing it wif Nigerians or other nationality.
And bros would u mind giving me ur mail add or mobile number so I can b able 2 communicate wif u better.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2013
sintirin:

I fink I wil prefer sharing an accommodation wif 2 or 3 guys. Buh how can I search for d apartment. Wil I b sharing it wif Nigerians or other nationality.
And bros would u mind giving me ur mail add or mobile number so I can b able 2 communicate wif u better..
Thanks
/

Once you arrive, the accommodation can be gotten by you, it depends on your time of arrival, if your flight arrives on time, the accommodation issue can be sorted out same day, you will definitely be sharing your accommodation with other Nigerians. it is really not a big deal, my contact details are on my signature profile.........you can call me if you wish,but, no private messages..Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Confusion every where them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark. Them bring sorrow, tears and blood. Them regular trademark, that is why I dey............
dem 1 to do anoda qatar visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda doha recruitement visa again oo dem 1 to do anoda galala employment visa again oo, i dedicate dis to all d shedy nigeria agent wey go promise and fail and put their people in hearth condition. E no b small thing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mamasong: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello All,
I'm new here. i joined just to contribute my experience getting a visa via Etihad. I planned my vacation long ago, and booked flight and hotel very early. having been to dubai before on the 14 day visa, i believed getting the visa again would be a walkover. i chose to use etihad as they are cheaper. i wish i didn't - i finally got my visa 3 days to my trip after almost 1 month after application.

This is what i learnt:
The tts people in Lagos don't know much. i wasted a lot of time because i trusted their assurances. it was only when it was getting close and they started asking me to "hope it comes out in time" that i realised i needed a plan B.

On the TTS website, there is a link for TTS Care. via that link there are a couple of numbers in UAE and india. Also email addresses for escalations and issues. I USED THEM ALL

The most effective for me was calling the number in India, they actually resolved the issue and sent me the visa before the Nigerian office even realised it had been approved.

I hope this helps. I don't know what the new visa policy is, but i was very eligible as i am travelling with a parent and a child.

Also, i prayed a lot. "They that know their God..."
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Oga olopa, u are so on point sir grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=mamasong]Hello All,
I'm new here. i joined just to contribute my experience getting a visa via Etihad. I planned my vacation long ago, and booked flight and hotel very early. having been to dubai before on the 14 day visa, i believed getting the visa again would be a walkover. i chose to use etihad as they are cheaper. i wish i didn't - i finally got my visa 3 days to my trip after almost 1 month after application.

This is what i learnt:
The tts people in Lagos don't know much. i wasted a lot of time because i trusted their assurances. it was only when it was getting close and they started asking me to "hope it comes out in time" that i realised i needed a plan B.

On the TTS website, there is a link for TTS Care. via that link there are a couple of numbers in UAE and india. Also email addresses for escalations and issues. I USED THEM ALL

The most effective for me was calling the number in India, they actually resolved the issue and sent me the visa before the Nigerian office even realised it had been approved.

I hope this helps. I don't know what the new visa policy is, but i was very eligible as i am travelling with a parent and a child.

Also, i prayed a lot. "They that know their God..."

Nice thanks for the information, it sure helps. Thats why they keep giving different informations to different applications.

They that know their God, They will do exploits. "

I love that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.