Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659069 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2013
Hey Guys.. I ve a little problem. My uncle friends happen to help me for qatar working visa. The agreement is 250k as the cost. I first paid 150k and when he said the visa is ready but dey need to settle consular so i should drop the balance, I did. The problem now is that dey were jst trying to play intelligent on me that D cost is 450k and d person dat do the visa refuse to release the visa number for them so as to confirm it on internet. Actually dey told me d visa has been issued since feb 28. Plz in the house I dnt knw wat to do now.... I need help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2013
1.Qatar working visa processing must not more than a week
2. There is nothing like settle consular in qatar visa, what they need is sponsoring from qatari,s company
3. Qatar working visa is between 350k to 550k depend on agent
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
@slemdogg don't even release any penny for any job else you would be blamed for it. Even here in dubai, I went for an interview this morning here in dubai and I was given my offer letter for the job. And I heard several complains from people that paid close to 1,000 dirhams just for the agent to bring dem to the interview and promising them that he knows the Manager of the company that their job is guaranteed. Please any job that requests for money just know its scam. That's it.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bethnals: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
justi4jesu: @slemdogg don't even release any penny for any job else you would be blamed for it. Even here in dubai, I went for an interview this morning at Emrill here in dubai and I was given my offer letter for the job. And I heard several complains from people that paid close to 1,000 dirhams just for the agent to bring dem to the interview and promising them that he knows the Manager of the company that their job is guaranteed. Please any job that requests for money just know its a scam. That's it.

where you applying online or you just show up at the offices asking for job ? Im thinking of coming down in the summer... cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
I don't apply online, I buy their job newspaper here but d interview was an open one for anybody so a friend told me about it and I decided to try my luck.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bethnals: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
justi4jesu: I don't apply online, I buy their job newspaper here but d interview was an open one for anybody so a friend told me about it and I decided to try my luck.

ok thanks cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Uwc
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ justi4jesu,thank you very much.congratulations on your new job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
slemdogg: @ justi4jesu,thank you very much.congratulations on your new job.
Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Pls house, dubai and abu dhabi, which is better for working and living?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
jammyng: Pls house, dubai and abu dhabi, which is better for working and living?
Dubai is better because is a commercial place
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
ayenny02:
Dubai is better because is a commercial place
ok, thanks. Must i travel by emirates air when going to dubai on visit? Can one get one month visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Do i also need insurance?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
jammyng: ok, thanks. Must i travel by emirates air when going to dubai on visit? Can one get one month visa?
You must not travel with Emirates, u can fly either ethiopian or Etihad but etihad stops at Abu-dhabi airport and then you enter a shuttle that brings u down to Dubai,its almost 2hrs journey.
Yes u can get 1month visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
jammyng: Do i also need insurance?
No
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanx justi, i have just OND but with experiences in admin and teaching. what's the job prospect like for me?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
@justi4Jesu..... Hello Boss, how can I get an agent who can get me an apartment to stay in Dubai?

Do I need to search over the internet? If yes, please give the link and if not, please, useful info will be most appreciated...

Thanks as I wait.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eniolafeyi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
cnwamo:

@Dextra, God bless You real good sis, the only problem is getting a credible recruitment agency cos even when u search online, there's a high tendency of falling into the wrong hands.
I really wanna leave naija this year to qatar to work cos I hear it pays wella over there btw its not like I'm jobless here just seeking a brighter future.

Since there is no call me on this thread. I will advise that u use the nairaland message to email. I can recommend a genuine qatar agent to you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eniolafeyi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
cnwamo:

@Dextra, God bless You real good sis, the only problem is getting a credible recruitment agency cos even when u search online, there's a high tendency of falling into the wrong hands.
I really wanna leave naija this year to qatar to work cos I hear it pays wella over there btw its not like I'm jobless here just seeking a brighter future.

re.[/quote]

Since there is no call me on this thread. I will advise that u use the nairaland message to email. I can recommend a genuine qatar agent to you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
IamJerry: @justi4Jesu..... Hello Boss, how can I get an agent who can get me an apartment to stay in Dubai?

Do I need to search over the internet? If yes, please give the link and if not, please, useful info will be most appreciated...

Thanks as I wait.
It is not done online, you can get it through an agent here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
jammyng: Thanx justi, i have just OND but with experiences in admin and teaching. what's the job prospect like for me?
I can't assure you of anything until when you are here then you will see how job search goes. You could be lucky when you come and you get something good.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
justi4jesu:
I can't assure you of anything until when you are here then you will see how job search goes. You could be lucky when you come and you get something good.
ok, thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
justi4jesu:
It is not done online, you can get it through an agent here.

So, how then can I get an agent when I get there? Please advice...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls hs,hw can i get one/two months dubai visa.can i get it tru emirates and wats the cost.pls tel me in details on how i should go about it.
@justi4jesu thnx 4ur wonderful contribution here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
bobkezel: Pls hs,hw can i get one/two months dubai visa.can i get it tru emirates and wats the cost.pls tel me in details on how i should go about it.
@justi4jesu thnx 4ur wonderful contribution here.
You can get 1mth visa and ticket at rate of 135k from etihad airline and when u get there you can do 1mth extention if you don't get job within a Mth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks a lot ayenny,pls can u tel me d procedure,though i would prefer emirates because they stop in dubai while etihad stop at abhu dhabi.but all the same how can i go about the visa processin and what are the required documents? Thanks
ayenny02:
You can get 1mth visa and ticket at rate of 135k from etihad airline and when u get there you can do 1mth extention if you don't get job within a Mth
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tnks for this thread.. Am still a corper but will b tru by June. Pls, can som1 tell me how much it wil cost me for flight,2months visa and accommodation in dubai pending wen i get a job. Lemi start planning ahead!! No offence intended pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
bobkezel: Thanks a lot ayenny,pls can u tel me d procedure,though i would prefer emirates because they stop in dubai while etihad stop at abhu dhabi.but all the same how can i go about the visa processin and what are the required documents? Thanks
Go to their office, you will fill a form and pay for visa and ticket and its just 5 working days
Processing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
etochi11: Tnks for this thread.. Am still a corper but will b tru by June. Pls, can som1 tell me how much it wil cost me for flight,2months visa and accommodation in dubai pending wen i get a job. Lemi start planning ahead!! No offence intended pls.
The visa, and ticket is not more than 150k but accomodation of a mth is atleast 15o$
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
justi4jesu: Yes 6people or more in a room depending on how greedy your agent is.

Me I got mine for 500dirham with 2 ladies in the room. Nice and condusive.
how can i get 1/2 months dubai visit visa without goin through an agent? I contacted emirates they told me they only issue 10days visas.pls help me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
bobkezel:
how can i get 1/2 months dubai visit visa without goin through an agent? I contacted emirates they told me they only issue 10days visas.pls help me
Go to Etihad office you will get d full detail
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
ayenny02:
Go to Etihad office you will get d full detail
must it be through airlines bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.