Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657592 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2013
ayenny02: You Can Search www.gulf-times.com/pdf listing 4 qatar job, they are posting job every, is just pdf format to download

I tried the link but unfortunately it said forbidden to my server something like that maybe I can't access it from nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2013
brick field: I doubt if u can get dubai working visa frm here. The best I think u can get is a tourist visa which u can use to get employment over there in dubai and ur employer help u wt work permit of 2yrs.. U might be lucky to gain employment frm here buh is very rare cos dey wan to meet u in person.. So, go to dubai wt a tourist visa, look for job and if employed, leave d rest to ur employe.. Did I make any sense?
yes man, thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2013
justi4jesu: I'll be leaving for dubai with Etihad Airways 9.30am flight tomorrow,
Is anyone in the house also going to dubai?

@shagry sorry to say but I didn't get you any Garri nor Beans ohhhh...*abeg take heart.

no probs oh bcus i don take heart since!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2013
fumkos: Hi alexray,
Please be careful of these tour guides. do not on any account allow them to price things for you. they use their language to up the prices of goods. pick the things you want and price them yourself.
As for particular shops names, i really do not remember names now but i know how to get there from the nigerian restaurants there.
I have never stayed in an hotel, i usually stay with my brother in Jumeira Lakes Towers but i have friends who live in Shajah i can ask for good hotels and shop names for you.
When do you want to travel, you can give me till tomorrow afternoon to get them for you.
Lace materials are very cheap there too if you are interested and they also have their own China Town too.

bros, i still they wait o!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone have info about working in abu dhabi?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2013
If you're thinking of working in UAE the best bet like someone
said here is to go there with the tourist visa and get a good
job within 2 weeks. You still have to come home before your 2
years work permit can be processed (depends on the company though).

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=jammyng]Does anyone have info about working in abu dhabi?if u get there, you ll apply 4 a job there, they wil call u 4 an interview nd u shud kno how to write, read nd communicate in english nd if u ve credentials do d attenstation in nig

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=ayenny02][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2013
pls when u a going dont use 2wks visa except 1 or 2mth visa, because u cant use 2wks 4 job except 4 shopping.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Hoddion: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Please people, i need to get working visa to qatar? How do i go about it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2013
@Hoddion there are 2 ways to get qatar visa, u apply 4 job nd employ, company wil send u a visa nd ticket without paying a kobo. 2nd is to get it through an agent nd very expensive without job attached to it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks guys..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by rollyfemmy: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
ayenny02: @Hoddion there are 2 ways to get qatar visa, u apply 4 job nd employ, company wil send u a visa nd ticket without paying a kobo. 2nd is to get it through an agent nd very expensive without job attached to it

Yeah very true...if you wanna pass through an agent..you will pay for your visa(5years work permit),flight,accommodation and then process your resident permit over here. Once you have your resident permit + your credentials. Job is small thing. The good thing here is that most Jobs comes with accommodation. cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
hotels here are expensive,so please be prepared before coming here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by imeller: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
justi4jesu: Pls can anyone advise where to get a cheaper hotel in dubai because the one am staying at Gulf Star hotel is 250dirhams and its like 11,000naira. Pls I need an urgent response.

Go to Deira Park Hotel or Shalimar Park if you looking for a cheap hotel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2013
justi4jesu: Pls can anyone advise where to get a cheaper hotel in dubai because the one am staying at Gulf Star hotel is 250dirhams and its like 11,000naira. Pls I need an urgent response.

checkout dis hotels in deira.

Blu Diamond Hotel, Alraf Hotel, Alkhaima hotel, Riga Hotel behind Deira Park Hotel, Transworld Hotel Deira, etc...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2013
I've finally given up hope on going to qatar to work
I can't imagine leaving my 140k per month job to go to qatar to start working as a cleaner or truck driver, doesn't make sense.
I've searched the internet for days about getting a nursing job in qatar but it seems impossible also I heard that work permits that are granted are different and that You may pay your hard earned money to these agents and all you get is a permit that won't allow you work as a professional. I'm seeing so many things on the internet and I don't think the risk is worth it infact its not even tempting.
My advice please before anyone decides to spend their hard earned cash on this qatar work visas he should try and contact someone over there, unfortunately I don't have anyone over there I only have in dubai and he said if it were dubai I was interested in that it may work but that he aint sure about qatar and also search articles online about how nigerians are roaming the streets of qatar because when they got there they couldn't secure jobs that were promised to them by these dubious agents.
Abeg make I rest my hands jare.
He that has ears let him hear.

Off to write ielts exam and apply to canada as a registered nurse cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
cnwamo: I've finally given up hope on going to qatar to work
I can't imagine leaving my 140k per month job to go to qatar to start working as a cleaner or truck driver, doesn't make sense.
I've searched the internet for days about getting a nursing job in qatar but it seems impossible also I heard that work permits that are granted are different and that You may pay your hard earned money to these agents and all you get is a permit that won't allow you work as a professional. I'm seeing so many things on the internet and I don't think the risk is worth it infact its not even tempting.
My advice please before anyone decides to spend their hard earned cash on this qatar work visas he should try and contact someone over there, unfortunately I don't have anyone over there I only have in dubai and he said if it were dubai I was interested in that it may work but that he aint sure about qatar and also search articles online about how nigerians are roaming the streets of qatar because when they got there they couldn't secure jobs that were promised to them by these dubious agents.
Abeg make I rest my hands jare.
He that has ears let him hear.

Off to write ielts exam and apply to canada as a registered nurse cheesy

Thanks for the thought.

Please chum,how can I apply as a skilled plumber (azin for canada)?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
baba dey:

Thanks for the thought.

Please chum,how can I apply as a skilled plumber (azin for canada)?

Applying to canada isn't really rigorous per say but the key is prayer and patience, I think it would be wrong for me to write anything about canadian visa here cos its meant for qatar.
@justwise please can we open up a new thread for canadian immigration cos the one of travelling to canada is all about school stuff.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Am a serving corper in edo state. But wil b passing out by June(by Gods grace). My plan is to travel to dubai once am through with my nysc. Pls, fellow Nigerians, i want to know if i can get a job that will @lis pay me lik 120k, accommodation over there as a nigerian graduate.... Secondly, how can i go about it? Should i first go to dubai and start looking for job there or should what.... Besides, i have a frnd who is over there, he told me that i should pay 450k for job, visa and accommodation. That they will send my visa true internet. I dunno what/which 1 to follow again. Thanks and hapi Sunday
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
@etochi11- i wil advice u to get 2mth visa n go there to find job by urself, dont rely on anybody atimes it could be a fake
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
ayenny02: @etochi11- i wil advice u to get 2mth visa n go there to find job by urself, dont rely on anybody atimes it could be a fake
how can one get that, i hear they only give 2weeks or 1month. My mind is on abu dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
@jammyng- you can get it from those airline, try to get 1mth renewable nd ticket all shud not more than 150k and u wil get acomodation when u get there at d rate of $200 per mth
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
@jammyng- you can get it from those airline, try to get 1mth renewable nd ticket all shud not more than 150k and u wil get acomodation when u get there at d rate of $200 per mth, 2wks is not adviceable to use to dubai 4 those who are looking 4 job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
@e tochi11- you can get it from those airline, try to get 1mth renewable nd ticket all shud not more than 150k and u wil get acomodation when u get there at d rate of $200 per mth, 2wks is not adviceable to use to dubai 4 those who are looking 4 job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls guys, which is better for jobs, dubai or abu dhabi?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
cnwamo:

Applying to canada isn't really rigorous per say but the key is prayer and patience, I think it would be wrong for me to write anything about canadian visa here cos its meant for qatar.
@justwise please can we open up a new thread for canadian immigration cos the one of travelling to canada is all about school stuff.

@justwise... U aint talking now Ȍo◦°˚ ...shuld he open a thread for canada immigration cos the threads I'm seeing are for living and schooling stuffs??

@cnwamo...pls do,if he doesn't give an answer b4 8am 2mao. I would like to know much about canada immigration for skill workers. Hasta la vista,bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Like now ehhh,, if am to secure a 2months visa, which side in dubai, how much will flight,visa and accommodation cost me for that 2months?? Tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Also, what kind of job/work should i be expecting there? As a nigeiran graduate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
baba dey:

@justwise... U aint talking now Ȍo◦°˚ ...shuld he open a thread for canada immigration cos the threads I'm seeing are for living and schooling stuffs??

@cnwamo...pls do,if he doesn't give an answer b4 8am 2mao. I would like to know much about canada immigration for skill workers. Hasta la vista,bro.

Search this travel section you will see more than enough thread for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.