Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? (659 Views)

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by busolayemi: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
A frd of mine needs moni to push up his business...he's askin me if he can borrow from his MIL...dunno wat to advise him o...wat ya fink?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by ifihearam: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lol. Yoruba pple sef?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why not, if you no dey shame.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by KINGwax(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^
LMDAO!!!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Connoisseur(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
There is nothing shameful bout borrowing money from your inlaws to expand ur business. once its business, people borrow; banks, family, friends, cooperatives etc. As long as you have a good mind of paying what you borrowed.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by nicky4lif(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
But don't expect any member of that family to respect u again,
ok?
busolayemi: A frd of mine needs moni to push up his business...he's askin me if he can borrow from his MIL...dunno wat to advise him o...wat ya fink?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Nadoson: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
It might nt b a shame 2 u but as 4 me, i dnt tink i can do it.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Connoisseur(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2013
nicky4lif: But don't expect any member of that family to respect u again,
ok?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2013
If he has exhausted all his borrowing options (he has tried to borrow elsewhere, but cannot) and the MIL is his last resort, then fine. Other than that, this's not advisable. He needs to consider some things: the r-ship he has with her and how this would affect it, the type of person she is and most importantly when the money would be paid back to her. The latter would depend on his agreement/contract with her. What does his wife think about him borrowing money from her mother? She's in a much better position to tell him whether this would be a good idea or not.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by 190: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2013
B!!!chees come on nairaland asking if they can borrow money from their mother in law
forgetting that they could get cursed out tomorrow if they misbehave to the child of that in law grin grin

such a low sense of thinking grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by greatgod2012(f): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2013
It depends on d relationship btw them.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by Mynd44: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2013
greatgod2012: It depends on d relationship btw them.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by aadetoyin(f): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2013
Like @greatgod said it depends on thier relationship. Some inlaws take their son in law like their biological child and would do anything to make them succeed.
So the first thing wat has their relationship been like before.
If such case arises in my house in d future I am sure my hubby would rather turn to my mum than his own mum.
if u dont no the two of them before u would think my mum bore him.
but if u no I have inlaws dat will use it to insult u in d future abeg RUN.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by busolayemi: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
Personally, I feel its not advisable...if its d fada in law, I tink it stil sounds beta cos dey are both men...buh MIL, mehn e get as e be o not mindin d relationship now.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? by billyall(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
capital NO, is not good

(1) (Reply)

Man With First U.S. Face Transplant Weds / We Will Move Mountains Together / What Do U Say Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.